PDA

View Full Version : New Thai Sexy NumFon with Pic

e777
17-02-2006, 02:17 AM
Bros,
New Thai NumFon has arrived.
21yo 161cm 44kg 33b-24-35

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email (for pic) or call direct.

Cheers

e777
17-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Bros,
Forgot to add:
She can bbbj and cim, bm.

Cheers

e777
19-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Bros,
Promo today : 130/90/2 inc room

Cheers

Icheonster
19-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi Bro,

Any pics to share 1st before making apointments?

e777
20-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Bros,

Limited pic link:
NumFon Pic (http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43de9415zac99d8bf/5cee/__sr_/867ascd.jpg?phYrT.DBbeNH4u1o)

21yo 161cm 44kg 33b-24-35 bbbj/cim/bm

Cheers

notbad
20-02-2006, 03:11 PM
pic link not working bro.. or is it just me? :)

shchen
20-02-2006, 04:13 PM
pic link not working bro.. or is it just me? :)

Hi Bro,

It is working.

Cheer!

Nordic88
23-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Thought this girl deserved abit of promo. Had a last minute bonk with this super friendly cutie!!!
Numfon is confirmed SYT with a one of the cutest face! Not exactly that sort of sweet fair Chiangrai girl though she hails from there.

She is a cross between Cute and Sexy petite girl with a slight tan and super silky skin. Overall, a very bonkable SYT who looks really young.

A typical fine 90mins session with 2 bonks and at least shared the a bathtub together with a relaxing warm bath. (Had one session previously with another thai girl bathing you standing outside, giving some sort of stupid excuses). At least, I spend 15 mins relaxing in the tub with BBBJ with Numfon. I asked her not to let her hair down. Loved her face and hair with those lovely curls.

Overall, a Good session:
Looks: 7.5 (Petite young body looks sexyy in a little lovely dress, smells good)
Body : 7.5 (A+ cup with light coloured nipples)
BBBJ : 6 In bath tub
FJ : 8 (Moans are loud and fcuking Natureal)

Overall: 7.5
Heard that she is leaving v v v soon. Not much time left to check her out again for RTF, i guess, Bros who have yet to bonk her, can try.

:)

Nordic88
23-02-2006, 07:25 PM
I cant edit the above post.

The damage is 130 from e777 (guess he is still ok).
PM the agent please, not me...

melghee
24-02-2006, 12:09 PM
I cant edit the above post.

PM the agent please, not me...

Thanks to bro e777 for last minute arrangement, "Jennie".

Reached destination and meet up this SYT and shy lady. She invited me in her room and take a seat relax myself (of course, serve with a cup of cold water) while preparing water in bathroom.
In the bathroom, she has washed and cleaned me up with light massage; I was felt quite relaxing and comfortable. After dry up, action started and begins with her service performing good cat bath foreplay on bed, then she slowly move down to south and perform BJ, her suction is nice and good for me and she seem like quite enjoys doing BJ as she kept sucking my dick continuously with more than 10 minute like no tomorrow.
After the BJ, she start to ride on me about 5 minutes, then swift to sitting mode and follow by standing and carrying her up and pumping up and down, her moans from soft to loud, finally I have unloaded all bullets with her sexy moans.
After 1st round and have a short chat with her while she doing light massage for me. I was told by her that she was doing her U study on Business and Marketing (should be 2nd year, can’t remember well) and having her holiday here. She also mentioned like to dance especially Hip Pop. After about 15 minutes, then she wash for me, dry and dress up, pays her and left the room as a happy man and both of us

Name: Jennie
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B
Height: approx. 1.56m
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (Did not go for round 2 cos time rush to meet friend)
Massage: 6.5/10 (not bad, quite comfortable)
Attitude: Good, positive
Damage: Pls check w/ bro e777
RTF: NO, bcos like to try different SYT lady services

e777
25-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Bros,
New thai Tana 22yo 164cm 47kg 36c-25-35 just arrived.
Good bbbj.

Pls pm me with your name, contact and email or call direct.

Cheers

milo_man
25-02-2006, 03:07 AM
Haiz..i din regret to book her and din reali enjoy as a horny man..Whole nite was trying to find e okt wif e ger i wan to bonk,but he din call me.So call my usual one(not bro e777 n jus happen they share e same stock).He told me tana jus arrived and send me a pic. Quite SYT and big boobs. Was thinking whether go not. Heck care n jus go la..Forget to ask him wat kind of cd she is using..Maybe miscom,i jus say i m on e way.
Ding dong..door open..Dun quite like pic but is still ok for me (afterall,jus a bonk niah) Tcss abit n realise is e fatal green cd(quite tight for my small bro)
Jus abt to call to reject, she stripe herself..OMG..2ND FATAL..big boobs will big grapes(i jus hate it). Lan lan, jus do a SAF.
In bathroom, no much action. Jus dip in tube and she clean my dickie.
On to bed, she noes how n where to lick to make man high..damn shiok.. I move her to 69 but i din eat (think she din drink much water last few days)
Makin some love. Thou out whole session,our bodies were held close 2gether..machiam like ur own gf..Had frenching..n off my sons n daughters.
She helped me to clean up..very nice of her
Din have the intention to bonk her 2nd time,so get her to massage me..damn it, her skill is so ta gong..beta den those in spa..Is painful but shd b tat way..she reali use all her strength to press.

looks : 6/10
body : 8/10 (smooth skin)
Neh neh :3/10 (Cos i hate big neh neh ji)
service : 8/10 (massage skill i the 2nd best i had)
bbbj : 8/10 (book her to let her tell u where men wan ger to lick)
service : 8.5/10 ( massage skill top quality)
Fj : 6/10 (jus average)
gf feeling : 7/10....with frenchin

To think my virgin trip to draw 1st blood ends up enjoying massage far more thsn fj..

Nordic88
25-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Neh neh :3/10 (Cos i hate big neh neh ji)
service : 8/10 (massage skill i the 2nd best i had)
bbbj : 8/10 (book her to let her tell u where men wan ger to lick)
service : 8.5/10 ( massage skill top quality)
Fj : 6/10 (jus average)
gf feeling : 7/10....with frenchin

To think my virgin trip to draw 1st blood ends up enjoying massage far more thsn fj..

IC... your FR is for the other girl.
I thought u gave a 3 for Numfon, cause' she has v lightish kind of slightly protruding nipples. Perfect yuoung nipples. numfon's neh neh is 8

Btw, your stewardess thread is rock solid! I am your fan :p

e777
27-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Bros,
Thai Numfon leaving soon.
Also have Thai Tana and new thai (due to arrive soon today).
Other thais also avail on request! Check group link!

Contact direct or pm me with your name, contact and email.

Cheers

e777
27-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Bros,
Thai Numfon leaving soon.
Also have Thai Tana and new thai (due to arrive soon today).
Other thais also avail on request! Check group link!

Contact direct or pm me with your name, contact and email.

Cheers