PDA

View Full Version : West side tease

lojacker
07-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Forgive me if this place has already been discussed, but haven't been very active here before and just happened to chance upon it one night while roaming around. This place is not very near any MRT stations but surrounded by HDB blocks. Was there around 11pm so decided to call in to check if they were open first (24hrs but shop looked closed).

Was assigned a gal, she looked like late 20s or early 30s. Proceeded to strip down and change to their boxers which is not the disposable kind by the way. She came in almost immediately and started with the usual back massage. Have to give the massage 9.5/10, definitely knows what she's doing.

Now to the interesting part. She spent a good 20-25 minutes on the back before going down to my legs. Boxers remained on, and I thought to myself this was most definitely a proper and clean place, but she had this weird technique where she would push the boxers as far up my ass as they would go and slide a few fingers back down to my thighs during her strokes. Definitely not accidental and carefully weighted as she would only "accidentally" brush against the balls around half the time.

Left me feeling bewildered really. Anyway she spent a good 30 mins on the legs with the "tease" or what not. After which she asked me to turn over and continued with the leg massage. This time around there was less caressing but I did notice her constantly watching the bulge on my boxers, which was by the way moving up and down due to her too careful technique of "brushing". After she completed her massage she asked if I wanted to extend the session by another 30 mins to which I politely declined since I didn't really see the point of doing so (massage was more less completed and there wasn't any kind of "special" offered, unless of course that was some kind of code word for it - then my bad damn).

That was it. Good massage with mad teasing but no extras. Left the place with both heads confused.

Looks : 7.5/10
RTM : Maybe if I happen to need a good massage, not for extras

Again, forgive me if this place has already been discussed, but I haven't chanced upon many massages in the west, especially with extras.

Pm me for location, will give priority to those bros who got similar places in the WEST with extras to share.