PDA

View Full Version : A Bonk that never happen PRC Lily

cashlove
14-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Got her no. from Yahoo classified, stated 30 yr old, beautiful and sexy. Massage $60 per hour.

Called, "Do you do other thing beside massage?" "Yes". Sex? She said "The whole package, I charge $100." Sound OK for me. Where? She say "Lavender 81."

Check in hotel, called her and tell her room number.

Waited 5 minutes, not used to waiting as I alway check in together with gals.

Tell myself, 30 minutes she not here, I go.

30 minutes later, I return key to counter. On my way to car park, she called, told her I waited too long. "Oh... I went for lunch....you should at least call me to tell me you are leaving." I thot of doing that actually, but if i were to call , the answer would be "I am on my way, will be there soon."

Her number is 820469 xx. Bro can PM me for the last 2 number if you want.

Castrol
14-02-2006, 02:52 PM
30 minutes later, I return key to counter. On my way to car park, she called, told her I waited too long. "Oh... I went for lunch....you should at least call me to tell me you are leaving." I thot of doing that actually, but if i were to call , the answer would be "I am on my way, will be there soon."

bro cashlove, long time no hear from you. for this FL, i think must ask her jia par buay first, then fix appt time. :D

cashlove
15-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Bro Castrol,

How are you. World cup will take place in 4-5 month time, you must be excited.

Come to think of it, I have wrong her. She must makan then got energy to "work" mah.

Castrol
15-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Bro Castrol,

How are you. World cup will take place in 4-5 month time, you must be excited.

Come to think of it, I have wrong her. She must makan then got energy to "work" mah.

ahh yes bro, but tell her dont eat too full, leave some room for ice cream...

if argentina wins this world cup, i will call the okt to get argentine girls for us. :D

Acidburn
15-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Sometime its not true...they might be serving a customer who is late for the appt before you.

bro cashlove, long time no hear from you. for this FL, i think must ask her jia par buay first, then fix appt time. :D

iceburn
15-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Ya Bro... give a bit time and place for neg la...
Sometime tarffic jam or what but dont want to dissapointed you lei..
Look on the bright side. She did call you and tell you and not just leave you hanginh in the air and not knowing what have happen.. Right??
Just my two yen of worth..

cashlove
15-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Ya Bro... give a bit time and place for neg la...
Sometime tarffic jam or what but dont want to dissapointed you lei..
Look on the bright side. She did call you and tell you and not just leave you hanginh in the air and not knowing what have happen.. Right??
Just my two yen of worth..

She called me becos, she knock on the door and no reply. She did not call me while she is on the way and tell me she will be late.

Anyway, to each his own lah. But I believe 30 minutes is a resonable time to wait.

cashlove
15-02-2006, 03:21 PM
ahh yes bro, but tell her dont eat too full, leave some room for ice cream...

if argentina wins this world cup, i will call the okt to get argentine girls for us. :D

I will add this page to my favorites and make sure you walk the talk.

iceburn
15-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Bro Cashlove,
I agreed that if ask me to wait for 30min i will also leave...I hate to wait..
She call you when she reached?? ok i miss hat one...
But still Bro I ask you to open one eye and close one eye. Ask for better services when doing the do lor... We are here to have fn and not to get angry on this thing right??
Happy bonking,,,...

garopa25
16-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Got her no. from Yahoo classified, stated 30 yr old, beautiful and sexy. Massage $60 per hour.

Called, "Do you do other thing beside massage?" "Yes". Sex? She said "The whole package, I charge $100." Sound OK for me. Where? She say "Lavender 81."

Hi bros,can pm me her last 2 nos,tks.

seeknewss
15-11-2006, 06:07 PM

bro Cashlove, did you eventually try Lily. For that matter, any bros did try her as I wonder how is her massage, service and her appearance. I called her no. and she sound pleasant and said everything what bro Cashlove reported.

Sexup1st
15-11-2006, 08:17 PM

30 minutes later, I return key to counter. .

This is main reason, i don't book room until the girl is there.

best123
16-11-2006, 07:47 AM
The last time I waited for 1hr15mins for FL Gina at Lavender 81....the feeling during waiting sucks man!

curiosityz
16-11-2006, 08:02 AM
ya lor bro, did you try her eventually?

best123
16-11-2006, 09:18 AM
I did after waiting that 1.25 hrs.... then after that gotto top up another $10 for room...