View Full Version : Need serious help

dzack33
03-01-2015, 06:56 AM
Hi all Samsters,

I am in need of a serious help and advice. 15 minutes of stupidity going to cause a big shit in my life.

I happened to know a gal thru a chattoom earlier, she is not from Singapore. Chatted awhile before we started to exchange contacts and continue chatting on skype.

Nice chat turns to lust and as you guys may know it or figure it out, we engaged in a cyber webcam sex. I let go my guard and all hell broke lose. One thing let to the other.
In that 15 minutes, she recorded my acts.

Now she is threathening me if i did not pay her some money, she is going to expose them to my facebook friends and contacts.

Please samster i need help what action should i take? :(:(:confused::confused:

BroRelax
03-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Hi all Samsters,

I am in need of a serious help and advice. 15 minutes of stupidity going to cause a big shit in my life.

I happened to know a gal thru a chattoom earlier, she is not from Singapore. Chatted awhile before we started to exchange contacts and continue chatting on skype.

Nice chat turns to lust and as you guys may know it or figure it out, we engaged in a cyber webcam sex. I let go my guard and all hell broke lose. One thing let to the other.

Now she is threathening me if i did not pay her some money, she is going to expose them to my facebook friends and contacts.

Report police immediately. Don't wait.

pinocchio88
03-01-2015, 08:02 AM
Yeah report police immediately. The first test for u in 2015. Maybe she just say say only.

bigpussy
03-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Dun let her threaten u...close ur FB acc and report police.

Panax
03-01-2015, 08:14 AM
Delete ur facebook account.

Tell her you already reported to police.

dzack33
03-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Thank you guys...will get it done

WOOHOO
03-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Thank you guys...will get it done

good luck all the best and hope you always remember this thread :p

watssupp
03-01-2015, 09:16 AM

TS from which chatroom? Isit from sbf? :eek:

hoobastalib
03-01-2015, 11:50 PM
2014 got duno how many of such threads

Zwrwlf
04-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Check his/her youtube account if there is cause I kena before. Quickly report it to the admin and they block his/her account immediately. LOL. Very stupid mistake but luckily got away from it.

Bearbear86
04-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Report police immediately. Don't wait.

Bro.. This happen to me before.. They will ask u to transfer money to western union so that it will be untraceable.. Don't worry as they wont dare to do anything to u.. Many of my bro kena before..

Take from experience.. Just report police if u're uncomfortable.. If not.. Just ignore..

BaronMunchausen
04-01-2015, 04:44 AM
Dear bro,

Get in touch with Youtube, then do periodic check to see if your name comes up.

Deactivate your Skype, and your Facebook, at least for one to two weeks, and lock down your privacy for a while.

Do a Google alert so that they alert you when someone searches your name.

Should be in the clear in one to two weeks.

Check this out if you need resources.

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/v...php?f=20&t=580

Stay strong,
Baron Munchausen

dzack33
04-01-2015, 06:10 AM
Bros thanks alot for the advices will be more careful next time. This lady goes by the skype id: laura.leroi3. Known her from Alamak chatroom. Will check with youtube and google.

Bro Woohoo i have been a follower of this site for 4 years and counting.

dzack33
04-01-2015, 06:42 AM
Hi Bro...did check out the website you post..already done what was guided...appreciate you kindness bro. Thanks

wittyman
04-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Delete ur facebook account.

Tell her you already reported to police.

good advice bro

wittyman
04-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Hi Bro...did check out the website you post..already done what was guided...appreciate you kindness bro. Thanks

good luck ts :D

ColdBlood99
04-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Bros thanks alot for the advices will be more careful next time. This lady goes by the skype id: laura.leroi3. Known her from Alamak chatroom. Will check with youtube and google.

Bro Woohoo i have been a follower of this site for 4 years and counting.

the cheat room already is alamak liao u still kana conned.

one bitten twice shy, next time if the woman naked in webcam, you should take down recording also. if you do not have hand to record you can call me I can help you with that so your both hand can keep it to your bro :p

BaronMunchausen
05-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Many many scams going around.. This, wechat, LINE..

whiplash
05-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Peenoy scam again.

ROCKERS
05-01-2015, 03:46 PM
got to be careful !

urgg
05-01-2015, 04:06 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493802&highlight=facebookHi all Samsters,

Bro, there is another fren here in sex discussion thread oso kena same thing as u.. the great "xmmhunter".. I think he kena hunt by xmm nw..

U all should contact each other and do a debrief to investigate what went wrong man..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493802&highlight=facebook

MTFanatic
05-01-2015, 05:54 PM
report police, most likey she will hjave your facebook friends details etc. She will tell you to transfer money to western union etc etc.

Bets ting is report police, keep her details but in the meantime try block off any means of contact to her and also makign sure she cant contact you.

make your skype, facebook etc etc all private to urself for the time being.

Good luck and god bless bro