PDA

View Full Version : Finally There is Hope (HIV & Other Diseases)

badboyxtreme
13-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Finally there is Hope for patients suffering from all kinds of Bacterial and Viral infections, incl, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and even HIV.

Independent Tests have confirmed, Transfer Factor(TM) is able to increase NK Cell activity by a whopping 437%

Transfer Factor was first discovered in 1949 by Doctor Lawrence while studying tuberculosis. He discovered by transferring White Blood Cells from patients who have recovered to patients suffering from TB, could cure them and he named the process Transfer Factor.

Over the years, TF has gained much popularity and it is one of the most researched product in the world.

Basically TF has:

1. More Than 3500 Clinical Abstracts
2. Unique, Effective, Patented
3. 80% Success Rate for Stage 4 Cancer Patients
4. Increase Natural Killer Cell Activity by 437%
5. Listed in the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR)
6. More than 50 Years of Research with more than US$40 Million Spent
7. Acknowledged by Scientists from More Than 60 Nations as the Best Immune Product Known to Science
8. Very Effective for All Known Diseases including (Auto-Immune) Diseases
9. 1st Supplement to be Approved by Ministry of Health in Russia & USA to be 100% used in Hospitals and Clinics.
10. 100% Safe with Zero Toxicity
11. Affordable with Proven Results

Below is a Medical Abstract of HIV Patients.

Preliminary observations using HIV-specific transfer factor in AIDS.

Giancarlo Pizza(1), Francesco Chiodo(2), Vincenzo Colangeli(2), Francesco Gritti(3), Enzo Raise(3), Hugh H. Fudenberg(4), Caterina De Vinci(1) & Dimitri Viza(5).

(1)Immunodiagnosis and Immunotherapy Unit, 1st Division of Urology, Ospedale S. Orsola-Malpighi, Bologna, Italy; (2)Institute of Infectious Diseases, Ospedale S. Orsola-Malpighi, Bologna, Italy; (3)Dept. of Infectious Diseases and Immunopathology Unit, Ospedale Maggiore, Bologna, Italy; (4)Neuro ImmunoTherapeutics Found. Spartanburg, SC, USA; (5)Laboratoire d'Immunobiologie, URA 1294 CNRS, Faculté de Médecine des Saints-Pères, Paris, France.

Twenty five HIV-1-infected patients, at various stages (CDC II, III and IV) were treated orally with HIV-1-specific transfer factor (TF) for periods varying from 60 to 1870 days. All patients were receiving antiviral treatments in association with TF. The number of lymphocytes, CD4 and CD8 subsets were followed and showed no statistically significant variations. In 11/25 patients the number of lymphocytes increased, whilst in 11/25 decreased; similarly an increase of the CD4 lymphocytes was observed in 11/25 patients and of the CD8 lymphocytes in 15/25. Clinical improvement or a stabilized clinical condition was noticed in 20/25 patients, whilst a deterioration was seen in 5/25. In 12/14 anergic patients, daily TF administration restored delayed type hypersensitivity to recall antigens within 60 days. These preliminary observations suggest that oral HIV-specific TF administration, in association with antiviral drugs, is well tolerated and seems beneficial to AIDS patients, thus warranting further investigation.

For Further Enquiries on how you may finally get a chance to obtain TF and TF Plus, Kindly Contact Me at Tel: 81132191 (24 hrs)

or you may visit

www.greatest-immune.cjb.net
www.transferfactorinstitute.com

badboyxtreme
13-02-2006, 03:41 PM
More Scientific Excerpts and Evidence on the Effeciveness of Transfer Factor

Orally administered HSV-specific transfer factor (TF) prevents genital or labial herpes relapses

Giancarlo Pizza(1), Dimitri Viza(2), Caterina De Vinci(1), Aldopaolo Palareti(3), Diego Cuzzocrea(1), Vittorio Fornarola(1) & Roberto Baricordi(4)

(1)Immunodiagnosis and Immunotherapy Unit, 1st-Division of Urology, S.Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, Bologna Italy; (2)Laboratoire d'Immunobiologie, URA 1294 CNRS, Faculté de Médecine des Saints-Pères, Paris, France; (3)Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, Italy; (4)Department of Genetics, University of Ferrara, Italy.

Forty-four patients, suffering from genital (22) and labial (22) herpes were orally treated with HSV-1/2-specific transfer factor(TF). TF was obtained by in vitro replication of a HSV-1/2-specific bovine dialysable lymphocyte extract. Treatment was administered bi-weekly the first 2 weeks, and then weekly for 6 months, most patients received 2-3 courses. The total observation period for all patients before treatment was 26660 days, with 544 relapses, and a relapse index of 61.2, whereas the cumulative observation period during and after treatment was 16945 days, with a total of 121 relapsing episodes and a cumulative RI of 21.4 (P<0.0001). Results were equally significant when the 2 groups of patients (labial and genital) were considered separately. These observations confirm previous results obtained with the bovine HSV-specific TF, and warrant further studies to establish HSV-specific TF as a choice of treatment for preventing herpes recurrences.

Zou Zhao Fen, Hua Bao Lai, Liu Xiao Feng & Xue Jin Qi.

Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China Biochemistry Pharmaceutical Industry, Weixiuyvan of Beijing University, China

The multipotential stem cells of bone marrow produce various kinds of cells in the blood stream and in the immune system, which play important roles in haemopoiesis and immune reactions. Proliferation of stem cells of bone marrow is the result of complex and precise inductions by cellular factors. In our experiments, the mitotic index (MI) of bone marrow in mice was measured in vivo by treating them with IFN (Interferon), DLE (Dialysable Leucocyte Extracts) and BMP (Bone Marrow Peptides) respectively.

The results are as follows:
1. IFN decreased the M.I of the control group to 62%; IFN has an inhibitory effect on stem cell proliferation.
2. BMP has a stimulating effect on the proliferation of bone marrow cells, increasing MI by 140%.
3. DLE has an immunoregulating function consisting in the maintenance of the M.I of bone marrow cells at the "normal" level, preventing, for instance, the proliferation of stem cells from being decreased by the side effects of IFN.

Oral administration of DLE for longer time periods, increased the M.I of bone marrow cells of aged mice, from 44% to 104%, suggesting that DLE can enhance haemopoietic and immune functions of aged organisms and has, thus, anti-aging effects.

Effect of anti-herpes specific transfer factor.

J. Byston, K. Cech, J. Pekarek & J. Jilkova

Dept. of Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Faculty Hospital, Pavlova 6, Olomouc, Czech Republic

Using a blood cell separator, lymphocytes were collected from otherwise healthy convalescents suffering from herpetic infections. A specific anti-herpes dialysate (AH-DLE) was prepared from the lymphocytes, using standard procedures. Patients with recurrent herpetic infections were treated with a single dose of the dialysate, at the initial signs of herpetic infection (group A), in two doses (group B) or in three doses (group C). A total number of 37 patients (29 women, 8 men, age range 15-73 years) were treated. No improvement was observed in 7 patients (18.9%), whilst 7 patients did not manifest any exacerbation of their herpetic infection in the course of the one-year follow-up. The remaining 62.2% of the patients showed a marked improvement: decrease of the frequency and/or duration or relapses. Before AH-DLE administration, the mean number of herpes relapses in this group of patients was 12 p.a.. After therapy, the number of relapses decreased to 3.5 p.a.. No statistically significant difference was observed between groups A and B. The least favourable results were registered in group C. However, this group included 6 female patients extremely resistant to the previously therapeutic attempts, including inosiplex, non-specific DLE or acyclovir. Thus, even in this group, the therapy was successful in 50% of the patients.

badboyxtreme
13-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Preliminary results in HIV-1-infected patients treated with transfer factor (TF) and Zidovudine (ZDV)

Enzo Raise(1), Luca Guerra(1), Dimitri Viza(2), Giancarlo Pizza(3), Caterina De Vinci(3), Maria Luisa Schiattone(1), Leonarda Rocaccio(1), Maria Cicognani(1) & Francesco Gritti(1).

(1)Dept. of Infectious Diseases and Immunopathology Unit, Clinical Pathology, Maggiore Hospital, Bologna, Italy; (2)Laboratoire d'Immunobiologie, Faculté de Médecine des Saints-Pères, Paris, France; (3)Immunotherapy Unit, 1st Division of Urology, Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy.

The efficiency of HIV-1 specific transfer factor (TF) administration, combined with Zidovudine (ZDV), in asymptomatic persistent generalised lymphadenopaty, or AIDS related complex (ARC) patients was evaluated.

Twenty patients were randomly assigned to receive only ZDV (1st group) or ZDV together with HIV-1-specific TF (2nd group). HIV-1-specific TF was administered orally at 2 x 107 cell equivalent daily for 15 days, and thereafter once a week for up to 6 months. There were no significant differences between the two groups in clinical evolution, red blood cells, haemoglobin, lymphocytes, CD20 subset, transaminases, a-2-microglobulin, p24 antigen. White blood cells, CD8 lymphocytes as well as IL-2 levels increased in the second group, while the CD4 subset increased in the first group. The combination treatment with ZDV and TF appeared to be safe and well tolerated. Furthermore, levels of serum cy+++ines were investigated in 10 patients (8 asymptomatic and 2 ARC) treated with ZDV, and compared with 5 patients of the 2nd group (3 asymptomatic and 2 ARC) treated with ZDV plus HIV-1-specific TF. Peripheral lymphocytes, CD4, CD8 subsets, IL-2, TNFa, IL-6, p24 antigen, IL-2 soluble lymphocyte receptors (sR), CD4sR, CD8sR and a-2-microglobulin were evaluated at the baseline and at the 3rd month. The CD4 subset was not significantly different in the two groups, whilst IL-2 increased in the 2nd group, receiving ZDV plus TF, suggesting an activation of the Th1 secretion pattern.

krime8
13-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Ermm... I have a question. They actually published the patients' names? I thought these are suppose to be private and confidential?

badboyxtreme
14-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Bro, those are the names of the Scientists involved in the tests. Lolz :eek:

krime8
14-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Oic, ok thx for clearing the doubts. hehe

HOWITZER 155MM
14-02-2006, 05:45 PM
It is definitely good news but why hasn't the media made any announcement. It is a breakthrough. Did I miss the news on TV?

thaivisitor
14-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Western countries are "controlled" by pharmaceutical Companies. Sad but thru. It's business to them. Which is why if someone were to find a generic treatment at a very much cheaper price, somehow or rather, there will be major obstacles "engineered" by these Giant Companies. Which is why even when laymans are away of certain health products have have "cured" certain illnesses, the company cannot state the claim even if the cured patient stands as witness.

I have actually done a test on 17 HIV/AIDS patients in Thailand and the viral load counts went down very much. But couldn't complete the test due to lack of support or else, the results would be good to know if after taking TF when your viral load count is negative, will it re-appear.

I have also compiled Testimonials on TF, both source from the Internet and also personally supervised by me into a PDF file. If anyone wants it, can give me your email.

Cheers
Tee Vee:cool:

samfan
15-02-2006, 01:55 AM
As this message is too long, it will be divided into 3 parts.

Part 1 of 3

Interesting article cited and websites that you link to.

However I need to DISAGREE and mention the following:

a. 4 Life Research (the company behind TF) is a company with a shady past. Records shows that they have received warnings from the US Food & Drug Administration (equivalent to Singapore's Health Science Authority), for making therapeutic claims for their products. One example can be seen at: http://www.casewatch.org/fdawarning/prod/2004/4life.shtml

Since then, 4 Life Research has taken down their corporate website, and any other online stores currently selling TF are "independent vendors". Looks like 4LR are in hibernation mode...wonder why?

samfan
15-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Part 2 of 3

b. By labelling TF as a "Dietary Supplement" tells a lot about the company's faith in their products. Here's why:

Unlike pharmaceutical drugs and food additives, dietary supplements are largely unregulated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for consumer protection. This is largely due to heavy lobbying by the health food store industry, which led to the passage of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) in 1994. Read on to learn how this act made the following legal…

•Supplements do not have to prove they work to be sold.
•Supplements do not have to prove they are safe to be sold.
•Supplement manufacturers can put “structure-function claims” on their labels, so long as they don’t claim to “prevent” or “treat” a specific disease.
•Supplements do not have to be manufactured according to any standards.

(Source: http://www.snac.ucla.edu/pages/Diet_Nutrition/Dietary_supplements.htm)

That goes as much as credibility applies.

The current TF website does not provide retailing and/or product information, which is rather curious. Perhaps evading further FDA lawsuits? The other one which SELLS the product seems to be hosted at CJB.NET. Why would a reliable company use a free web host, when they are turning in millions for their miracle "drug"?

samfan
15-02-2006, 01:56 AM
Part 3 of 3

c. Lower to undetectable viral load counts does not mean that the patient is rid of HIV, or that no more HIV is present in their body. Anti-HIV drugs have the ability to lower VL to undetectable levels. But this simply means that they person have a healthy level of CD4 Cells. But if treatment is stopped, VL raises soon after. That is why they say that HIV is a lifelong infection. The day that you body's HIV gains immunity to current HIV meds, will be the day you die. (No more effective drugs for you to lower VL!)

Hope this helps educate you on your options, and how not to be the victims of unscrupulous merchants.

badboyxtreme
15-02-2006, 12:10 PM
lolz, Seems brother Samfan has got it all wrong.

That casewatch which he translated above was actually from FDA to 4Life to categorize their product under Drugs and not Supplements and that was only for a few of their products because they contained substance which had therepeutic effect and had to be categorized under drugs.

The cjb.net is my own website which i have linked to professionalnetworkers website, i simply shorten their URL.

4Life Reseach is not in hibernation. In fact they have been termed as the next billion dollar company with patent rights.

Their corporate website can bee seen at www.4life.com

and you may read all about TF in www.transferfactorinstitute.com

Hope bro Samfan does his homework before putting inflammatory remarks like that. 4life Research is also established in Singapore and has been here for the past 2 years.

Cheers

thaivisitor
15-02-2006, 01:58 PM
As this message is too long, it will be divided into 3 parts.

Part 1 of 3

Interesting article cited and websites that you link to.

However I need to DISAGREE and mention the following:

a. 4 Life Research (the company behind TF) is a company with a shady past. Records shows that they have received warnings from the US Food & Drug Administration (equivalent to Singapore's Health Science Authority), for making therapeutic claims for their products.
I'm not an expert at the history and integrity of a company.

As I understood, NuSkin has also lost a court case before and has to pay out millions. Does that makes NuSkin shady?

Also DBS lost a claim against a teacher for a default credit card payment case and the court instructed DBS to pay damages, etc. So DBS is also a shady bank?

You think 4Life is the only company that was given warning for making claims? Go do your homework lah....

As far as to my knowledge, 4Life's Transfer Factor has the FDA approval in the US, HSA approval in Singapore, MAL approval in Malaysia and all the various approvals in the countries they are in. And they are definitely not in hibernation. So before you make unjustified claims, like I sadi, do your homework.

Or are you with another different MLM company?:rolleyes:

Cheers
Tee Vee

thaivisitor
15-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Part 2 of 3

b. By labelling TF as a "Dietary Supplement" tells a lot about the company's faith in their products. That goes as much as credibility applies.

The current TF website does not provide retailing and/or product information, which is rather curious. Perhaps evading further FDA lawsuits? The other one which SELLS the product seems to be hosted at CJB.NET. Why would a reliable company use a free web host, when they are turning in millions for their miracle "drug"?
Care to tell us what it says about GNC, Shaklee's etc, whose range of products are all dietary supplements?

What about Morinda Noni Juice, Pharmanex, And Amway's Nutrilite range which are all dietary supplements?

For that matter, all antioxidants products of all companies are dietary supplements so care to tell us what it says about the company?

Guess that must be thousands of companies without creditability.

By the way, can you tell me which MLM company sells their products directly to the general public because as far as I know, MLM companies sells their products thru distributors. I seriously cannot find retail information on their products in order for the general public to purchase. You think all these companies are afraid of being sued?

And please don't be a moron and do your homework before laying claims as to free webhost, etc.

Cheers
Tee Vee

thaivisitor
15-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Part 3 of 3

c. Lower to undetectable viral load counts does not mean that the patient is rid of HIV, or that no more HIV is present in their body. Anti-HIV drugs have the ability to lower VL to undetectable levels. But this simply means that they person have a healthy level of CD4 Cells. But if treatment is stopped, VL raises soon after. That is why they say that HIV is a lifelong infection. The day that you body's HIV gains immunity to current HIV meds, will be the day you die. (No more effective drugs for you to lower VL!)

Hope this helps educate you on your options, and how not to be the victims of unscrupulous merchants.
4Life has never claimed that it's product Transfer Factor can cure HIV/AIDS or for that matter any other diseases. The law does not allow them to claim even if it does cure. The reason why companies who have products that can actually cure, but cannot calim is because of the reasons which I have posted above on Giant Pharmaeuctical Companies. Such companies are not in Eastern Europe which is why 4Life's Transfer Factor has been approved by the Health Ministry to be allowed to use in ALL governement hospitals and clinics for treatment of cancer.

Why 4Life does not want to have their products classified as a drug is because they are an MLM company and drugs cannot be a product thru MLM.

It is distributors who have tried and used their products that claims the products have cured. Distributors who did their own websites, etc to let others knows of what dietary can help thru their own experiences.

4Life intends to come to Thailand. They provided me with their Transfer Factors and I did tests and have personally witnessed Patients suffering from Terminal Cancer who nows survive. So have I also see many other types of cure.

Even if the test was done by doctors or scientists, the company still cannot claim as Transfer Factor is not a drug and a dietary supplement.

You can continue to have doubts on the products and continue to let those you know who are suffering from Terminal illness like cancer, to continue their treatments in the hospitals and eventually be one of the 83% who are sent back after spending so much money, to die.

Or you can, try not to be too smart, and follow the thousands of people who have benefitted and try the products since they have nothing to lose.

Whichever way, the choice is yours.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Brinjal
15-02-2006, 04:33 PM
gentlemen, I've been referred to this thread by a friend.

All in all, I must have scoured thru thousands of pages and went to numerous doctors seeking a cure for my brother who is suffering from an advanced stage of nasal cancer. From western doctors, specialists to Chinese Physicians, Oncologists and even Faith Healers. :(

Instead of reading between these scientific lines, may I respectfully asked for some spoonfeeding help here.

Does this TF thingy helps in cancer and what kind of costs are we looking at here ?

All help is much appreciated.

thaivisitor
15-02-2006, 05:23 PM
gentlemen, I've been referred to this thread by a friend.

All in all, I must have scoured thru thousands of pages and went to numerous doctors seeking a cure for my brother who is suffering from an advanced stage of nasal cancer. From western doctors, specialists to Chinese Physicians, Oncologists and even Faith Healers. :(

Instead of reading between these scientific lines, may I respectfully asked for some spoonfeeding help here.

Does this TF thingy helps in cancer and what kind of costs are we looking at here ?

All help is much appreciated.
Bro,this is a sex forum so I'll not spend too much time on this.

In a nushell, there is no 100% in anything. Even if you go for circumcision, there is still a small percentage that the simple ops may go wrong.

But the fact is TF has been used and tested by many and it has help our own body system which God created, to fight off many diseases.

Personally, I have seen cases of terminal cancer being cured by just using TF. And personally, til date, I have not seen a single case of anyone being cured of cancer by going for chemo and radiation theraphy. I'm not saying there aren't, just that I have not seen it.

If you like, I can always email to you the Article I compiled on TF if you PM me your email and the rest is up to you.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Flinger2
15-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Hello People,

This is what we call conspiracy theory.

Anyway, my opinion is don't believe anything anyone says.

It might be the truth or it might be a lie.

Do your own research, do your own evaluation, call up the authorities if needed.

Becoz, in the end, whether you believe, it is the truth or a lie, you will be the one facing the consequences of the decision. So, you better know what you are doing and don't do it blindly.

Thats all folks.

Later

Flinger 2

samfan
16-02-2006, 01:38 AM
For 1:
Thaivisitor may be overreacting on my intentions. I did not mean to defame, claim, or otherwise discredit whatsoever howsoever with my messages. What I intended to do is to provide an additional avenue for folks who decides to investigate TF for themselves.

For 2:
I agree on what Flinger2 mentioned.
Conspiracies theories are aplenty. It is just impossible to keep up with them. I remembered the ones from the early 90s that HIV was a non-existent virus, or one that was created by the US to wipe out the African race. Do a net search, a whole lot of data will show up.

For 3:
No, I do not participate in any kind of MLM ventures, nor do I intend to participate in one in the future.

samfan
16-02-2006, 01:39 AM
In addition, I find it rather odd that such a powerful product is being marketed through MLM, and not through the traditional means. Thaivisitor mentioned that because 4life is a MLM company, that explains why they can’t market it as a drug. That is a ridiculous hypothesis. If TF is really capable of what it currently claims to do (as a dietary supplement), then they shouldn’t worry if they could setup another subsidiary (being a global mnc) dealing specifically with pharmaceuticals, to market the wonder drug to pharmacies and doctors –which incidentally would generate much more revenue then they can ever dream of.

Another thing, someone mentioned that TF is registered and approved around the world and even used in Eastern European hospitals. But under what kind of clinical conditions?
Are they using it as a dietary supplement, or as a drug capable of its claims?

HSA like the FDA does not regulate dietary supplements. They do not concern themselves with the claims made, but only with the ingredients and its adverse reactions. Which was why the SLIM10 saga surfaced. They tested the initial batches and found them to contain only safe herbal ingredients, so they let it pass without regards to their effectiveness. But somehow some additional liver damaging chemicals crept in and caused the lost of an innocent life; and much heartache.

Again, I’ll reiterate that I’m not here to condemn or condone any kind of activities. But to encourage interested individuals to conduct their on research first, before coming to any conclusions. It is your health; so you better be responsible for it.

SamFan

coolmanks
16-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Yes, both Nuskin and DBS bank are (very) shady.:D :D

[QUOTE=thaivisitor]I'm not an expert at the history and integrity of a company.

As I understood, NuSkin has also lost a court case before and has to pay out millions. Does that makes NuSkin shady?

Also DBS lost a claim against a teacher for a default credit card payment case and the court instructed DBS to pay damages, etc. So DBS is also a shady bank?

badboyxtreme
16-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Well anyway, before i joined 4life Research, i did my own personal study on TF. Every website that i went into, i could not find any fault with TF. Unlike the other supplementary products, so mjany scams. I was very skeptical initially but after 2 years over the research in internet, i could find only 1 casewatch as put forward by Samfan and that was also for re-classification of TF.

Why i became intrigued?
Last year, i was hospitalised for Diabetes, Food Poisoning and Dengue. Remarkably, i was introduced to TF by my sister 2 years ago but never believed in it. She visited me, brought me a bottle and Walla, she gave me a bottle on the 5th day, my blood platelets had dropped from 150 - 42 and on the 6th day, they rose up again to 150. Doctors were amazed how fast the dengue virus was eradicated from my body. Then i realised my pain in my legs was gone. I suffer from Neuropathy and pain like shit in both legs and loss of sensation. The pain was gone within 48 hrs and the sensations came back.

I became a strong believer in TF. To date I have helped quite a lot of friends and lately my friend's mother an 85 year old lady, half comatose and tube fed, woke up after a week on TF thru feeding tube. My friend is a doctor and now he has become a strong believer in TF. Most of our doctors downline are Singapore doctors. They are not interested in Testimonies but rather Scientific Facts and when we show them our 3500 ++ clinical abstracts, they are simply blown apart.

As for Brother Brinjal's query, TF has been most successfully used for Cancer Patients. Dr Darryl See from WHO treated 20 Stage 4 cancer patients who had a prognosis of only 3.7 months. Out of which 16 went into remission. Tests with TF have been more successful than Interleukin 2, the most powerful drug presently used for treatment of Cancer.

In fact next Monday, we have a Doctor giving a talk about TF at 8pm in Singapore. If you want to find out more, gimme a call brother, i will introduce the doctor to you and you may ask hims questions.

Cheers

I will message you my contact.

thaivisitor
16-02-2006, 02:33 PM
For 1:
Thaivisitor may be overreacting on my intentions. I did not mean to defame, claim, or otherwise discredit whatsoever howsoever with my messages. What I intended to do is to provide an additional avenue for folks who decides to investigate TF for themselves.
Bro, I'm not overreacting. Read what you posted and tell me again there was no intention of malice and that you were providing additional avenue.

"However I need to DISAGREE and mention the following:

a. 4 Life Research (the company behind TF) is a company with a shady past. Records shows that they have received warnings from the US Food & Drug Administration (equivalent to Singapore's Health Science Authority), for making therapeutic claims for their products. One example can be seen at: http://www.casewatch.org/fdawarning/...04/4life.shtml

Since then, 4 Life Research has taken down their corporate website, and any other online stores currently selling TF are "independent vendors". Looks like 4LR are in hibernation mode...wonder why?"

"That goes as much as credibility applies.

The current TF website does not provide retailing and/or product information, which is rather curious. Perhaps evading further FDA lawsuits? The other one which SELLS the product seems to be hosted at CJB.NET. Why would a reliable company use a free web host, when they are turning in millions for their miracle "drug"?"

"Hope this helps educate you on your options, and how not to be the victims of unscrupulous merchants."

Do tell, what were your underlying messages when you posted in such a manner?

Tee Vee

samfan
16-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Thanks to an un-named Bro for upping me...appreciate the gesture. :)

There always will be differing opinions in medical practices.
So, it comes as no surprise that a group of doctors may support the use of certain products, and another group opposes it. And, still some will say that "present available research statistics are not yet conclusive", thus taking a neutral stance.

No matter, it is always good to take the advice of our very own HSA:
HSA Consumer Advisory (http://www.hsa.gov.sg/docs/ConsumerAdvisoryOnCautionAboutMisleadingOrExaggera tedClaimsInHealthSuppelementAdvertisements.pdf)

Best of luck!

thaivisitor
16-02-2006, 02:52 PM
In addition, I find it rather odd that such a powerful product is being marketed through MLM, and not through the traditional means. Thaivisitor mentioned that because 4life is a MLM company, that explains why they can’t market it as a drug. That is a ridiculous hypothesis. If TF is really capable of what it currently claims to do (as a dietary supplement), then they shouldn’t worry if they could setup another subsidiary (being a global mnc) dealing specifically with pharmaceuticals, to market the wonder drug to pharmacies and doctors –which incidentally would generate much more revenue then they can ever dream of.
SamFan
This is not a ridulous hypothesis. It's a basic fact which I thought you would know being so intelligent enough to be able to search for other "facts" and "materials" to impress others on your knowledge.

Unless you are a marketing guru, then I cannot argue with you on the best methods of marketing their products. I'm sure you are, since you are so certain as to amount of revenue that the company could generate thru means other than MLM. Then why don't you offer your services to the company?

At the same time, why don't you also offer your services to NuSkin, who bought over Pharmanex, pull all the products off the shelf and market them thru MLM too?

And companies like Morinda which their users swear by it that their Noni Juice has also helped to cure certain illnesses. With your expertise and confidence that the company would generate much more revenue that what it is doing now, why don't you also offer your services?

I seriously didn't know all the marketing directors and experts are so lame that they thought their methods are best for their company. They should glad to have you around and you could be a billionaire overnight.

Cheers

thaivisitor
16-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Well anyway, before i joined 4life Research, i did my own personal study on TF. Every website that i went into, i could not find any fault with TF. Unlike the other supplementary products, so mjany scams. I was very skeptical initially but after 2 years over the research in internet, i could find only 1 casewatch as put forward by Samfan and that was also for re-classification of TF.
I can understand your "loyalty" to the company of which you are a distributor.

But your statement which I highlighted in bold appears to me that you are "putting down" other companies and their products to champion your company. I think that's unethical business.

Care to state a few of the other so called products with so many scams and not just make a generalized statement? Some facts to back up your statement will lend more to your credentials.

Cheers

samfan
16-02-2006, 03:00 PM
...4 Life Research (the company behind TF) is a company with a shady past.

Looks like 4LR are in hibernation mode...wonder why?

...That goes as much as credibility applies.

...Perhaps evading further FDA lawsuits?

...unscrupulous merchants."

Here is a breakdown of an analysis of the following words:

Shady past:
The American Heritage Dictionary defines it as "Of dubious character or honesty; questionable." I'm more of in a position of questioning the origins and claims as made of 4life'sproduct. Does this defame 4life? It's very subjective. Can't anyone have any question about a company?

Looks like 4LR are in hibernation mode...wonder why?:
That is a question. I wonder why have they closed down their original website that was discovered by the US FDA and relocated else where. It may just be a business decision. But is it defamation to ask?

That goes as much as credibility applies.:
The American Heritage Dictionary defines credibility as "The quality, capability, or power to elicit belief". Does a lawsuit filed by the FDA against 4life not damaging to her image? That is a personal comment. I admit that I may have used harsh words, but isn't it a logical conclusion from the above scenario?

...Perhaps evading further FDA lawsuits?:
Now this is a hypothesis. You have made one. Do I not have a privilege to do so as well? I don't see it as defamatory, but rather questioning.

...unscrupulous merchants:
The whole sentence was "Hope this helps educate you on your options and how not to be the victims of unscrupulous merchants". I did not mention the criteria for being labelled as an unscrupulous merchant. Nor did I specify that 4life may be considered one. So where is the defamation?

If you are taking it personally, I can only apologies. But I believe that every person is entitled to his/her own opinions. And by starting such a discussion publicly in a forum like this, there is no reason why anyone couldn't disagree.

Hope that clears matter up.

thaivisitor
16-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Finally I want to add.

I'm not taking sides in any of the posts. But I feel that postings, in such cases, should be fair and non-bias especially if you want to present options to the readers here to make judgements themselves. Fair enough if you post your experiences and preferences for certain companies and/or products and whatever.

If my above posts offended anyone, like bro Samfan, it is not intended to do so. Yes, they way I post may be a bit sarcastic, but the underlying message is there.

Anyway, life goes on.

Cheers

samfan
16-02-2006, 03:14 PM
This is not a ridulous hypothesis. It's a basic fact which I thought you would know being so intelligent enough to be able to search for other "facts" and "materials" to impress others on your knowledge.

Unless you are a marketing guru, then I cannot argue with you on the best methods of marketing their products. I'm sure you are, since you are so certain as to amount of revenue that the company could generate thru means other than MLM. Then why don't you offer your services to the company?

At the same time, why don't you also offer your services to NuSkin, who bought over Pharmanex, pull all the products off the shelf and market them thru MLM too?

I know of and do have close relationships (work or otherwise) with pro-MLM folks like you. I can understand your views and respect them truthfully.
However, as mentioned previously, I do not participate, nor do I intend to participate in any MLM ventures now or in the future. Why would I not, or why I should is irrelevant here.

Why MLM is far superior (or so I read) than traditional mediums? Why is that so? Why shouldn't traditional marketing methodologies be superior to MLM's methodology? That's a whole thesis by itself. There is also tons of information available off the net to substantiate my opinion. However that's irrelevant here too. So I rather not venture there.

My real concern here is why instead of concentrating on the benefits of TF, are you now geared up towards defending your choice of business models? That really puzzles me.

SamFan

samfan
16-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Finally I want to add.
...If my above posts offended anyone, like bro Samfan, it is not intended to do so. Yes, they way I post may be a bit sarcastic, but the underlying message is there.

No it does not offend. But it's rather an intellectual debate....whatever. :p
Anyway, it's an ongoing phenomenon since the rise of MLM in the market place, so it shouldn't surprise anyone.

As a forum dedicated to sexual health, our concern are for the welfare of fellow Samsters. So our little dicussions bias or otherwise (it's impossible to be 100% non bias), should serve to educate and inform fellow forumers as to the ways in which they may (and need to) research their own conclusions.

To everyone his own,
SamFan :)

nitecrawllerr
16-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Why i became intrigued?
Last year, i was hospitalised for Diabetes, Food Poisoning and Dengue. Remarkably, i was introduced to TF by my sister 2 years ago but never believed in it.

Surprise to learn you open this thread. Now I know why. Tks for all those clip movies and take care bro. :)

thaivisitor
16-02-2006, 06:30 PM
My real concern here is why instead of concentrating on the benefits of TF, are you now geared up towards defending your choice of business models? That really puzzles me.

SamFan
Bro,

I'm not defending my choice of biz. I'm only pointing out (maybe too sarcastically) that there is a sense of bias in your posts. I am neither pro MLM or against MLM. It the business of the companies on what model they want to adopt. I still assist (when they pay me of course) them when they want to bring their biz into LOS since that's the primary biz of my company. I am neither for nor against any company in particular so whichever company engage my company's services, I'll do the necessary for them. Doesn't matter to me what the company is up to.

Just the same when I pointed out to bro badboyextreme when he made what appears to me as an unjustfied statement, I questioned him for him to provide facts to back his statement.

As far as products are concern, I'm not bothered by the marketing models. For that matter, I'm not even a distributor of 4Life. But in my course of work, I had the opportunity to actually test the products and gave my 2 baht worth of what I witness first hand.

In fact, in my course of work, I had first hand opportunity to witness various products which works and are safe (with various health authorities approval) from vitality pills to slimming products to what have you not.

I don't market any companies' products since I have no benefits whatsoever. But if I do know of particular cases, I give my feedbacks. The rest is up to them.

Cheers
Tee Vee

badboyxtreme
21-02-2006, 09:52 AM
Huh? Now i am really confused..... Well my intention was to help any brothers out there who may have exhausted trying all venues. You never know until you give yourself a chance to try. Thats what I believe in.

Never knew this would lead to a debate on MLM companies and the roles they play with their marketing plans. I only wanted to help. Anyway, with this last post, let the debate end here and for those who need help, at least now have an alternative source.

Cheers

badboyxtreme
05-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Just to update, David Lisonbee, CEO of 4life Research has won the Blokhina Award. The highest award to any scientist who excel in medical field because of transfer factor.

Another Good News, many doctors are now beginning to be aware of TF and are actually recommending patients TF. There is also news that Malaysia might be interested to conduct full blown trials on TF very soon.

TF has taken over the world like a phenomenon and 4life research is now termed as the best of the best with a prediction to be the Next Big Thing in the world in the Network Marketing Business Journal. The patents will only expire in year 2026 and Forlife Research monopolizes the world in this supplement called miracle molecule.

dathinman
05-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Malaysia ah? That would be interesting as Malaysian doctors from a popular medical forum are calling into question this transfer factor.

http://medicine.com.my/wp/?p=836&cp=all#comments

Why don't those MLM guys just release the patent and let everyone make generics. Save HIV/AIDS patient lives. That is, if it actually works.

Th4r
05-01-2007, 08:51 PM
... He discovered by transferring White Blood Cells from patients who have recovered to patients suffering from TB, could cure them and he named the process Transfer Factor.
Question ...?

The whole basis of the first few paragraphs is this highlighted part right?

I know TF may not seek to be a cure, but someone must have "recovered" from HIV/Cancer for them to use this TF discovery on HIV/Cancer in the first place right?

... tried to finish that first post, but my attention keep drifting back to this ...need some enlightenment. So far, that first few paragraphs read so much like some gimmick to me ... sorry.

Th4r

samfan
05-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Interesting that this posting came up...another quackery that never dies.

The medical community and philanthropists (like Bill Gates) are investing billions of dollars each year to find a cure for HIV, and they have always been optimistic that a cure would one day be discovered.

But every once in a while, we read about a Nigerian doctor, some obscure MLM company, or even a naturopathic doctor, comes out to claim the discovery of a painless cure that "really" works! One so novel that it could escape the minds of ten of thousands of researchers around the world, and which doesn't costs much of investment to be produced? I don't think so!

Wake up folks! If a cure has been found, no one would want to hold on to a patent to earn that extra buck. The first pharmaceutical company to grab hold of it (or at least the rights to manufacture), would be doing a victory dance around the world, then start marketing the product with their patents and corporate logos slapped all over it!

horsepunter
06-01-2007, 12:16 PM
The million dollars question is does this TF works??
Will it heal cancer and HIV??? Those testimonial
research etc from US is too far for me to believe.
We are singaporean. Anyone from singapore recovered
from HIV or cancer after taking TF?? Is there is, it
should be published in the paper right??? Wouldnt it
deserve a headline??? After all cancer and HIV are the
top killer in singapore. Many dies every year because
of HIV and cancer. If TF can cure these disease, how come
nothing was mentioned in singapore abt this miracle pills since
it is available thru MLM in singapore and it is definitely cheaper
than chemo or cancer treatment in the hospital.

Seriously, I have come across 1000 of MLM product and they
always claim that they can achieve miracle with thousands of
testimonial from user and also scientific report on their website.
But always think that they are overpriced and no different from
normal vitamin pill u can get from the outlet.

The thread starter should come out with the list of patients that
recovered from terminal illness after taking TF in singapore.
What for show me those website...I dont even know those people in the
website...are they really the beneficial from TF???