PDA

View Full Version : an ultra ungrateful FT

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-01-2015, 11:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

2015. i need to share with everyone this very digusting real story about a FT who was originally from HK.

let's call him James. he migrated to sgp when young. had his education here. later went to oz to complete his uni and then back to sgp. worked for a couple fo years. returned to oz. married a taiwanese and became an ozzie PR.

he set up an internet biz. on and off he would fly over to sgp. here's where his exploitation over kind-hearted sgporeans begins.

he's like jack of all trade. however the most powderful of his trade is to exploit other peoples' kindness and friendship. as an ozzie, he is not suppose to do biz here. being the cunning fox, he acquaints with a well to do laukuaybu who's a spinsiter and who runs her own biz. he starts doing biz secretly in the guise of giving crap talks and psycho ppl to buy his useless kit set for a super expensive price. the money which he gets in cheques would be banked into the lkb's account who would later withdraw out cash to refund to James. as can be seen, it would be quite difficult for the authorities from both sides of oz and sg to detect such petty money laundering. in oz, it's serious biz. as any biz money transaction has to be reported and taxed.

i ve a pal who stupidly helped him to canvass his overpriced products. when the deal was done, my pal not only didn't get the commision as promised by james but at the same time lost his own kang tao to James who potong jalan.

of course, i was angry with this kind of ungrateful cunt! i thought of sorting justice for my pal but surprisinly, he stopped me and told me to let it be and not troubled myself as he was tired and decided to give up and retire.

i m especially angry when i read about the gahmen's foolish statement that "FTs are here to help the locals get jobs" and all those craps.

we must know one thing for sure: THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE FIRST FOR THE MONEY....AND LAST IS ALSO FOR THE MONEY. they are here to rob our jobs. since sgporeans are really very foolish, trusting and worst - too kind and helpful people, they always end up as betrayed victims.:oIo:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?197009-an-ultra-ungrateful-FT&goto=newpost).