PDA

View Full Version : Exposing this local FL's ex-BF, the BASTARD. All his details here!!!

Fox_Mulder_
13-02-2006, 01:58 AM
donch ask me how i know....This Bastard is apparantly a MARRIED MAN with kids, who is also the ex-bf of FL, SuzaXXX. and he tries to control her and assault her

his hp number is 96742263. he drives a BMW, black or navy blue. Car-plate number is SC601V. alphabet may be wrong, but the number is confirm correct

cabstar
13-02-2006, 07:26 AM
donch ask me how i know....This Bastard is apparantly a MARRIED MAN with kids, who is also the ex-bf of FL, SuzaXXX. and he tries to control her and assault her

his hp number is 96742263. he drives a BMW, black or navy blue. Car-plate number is SC601V. alphabet may be wrong, but the number is confirm correct
You just create a new nick to expose this guy or sabo this guy? :confused:

pppp46
13-02-2006, 08:22 AM
This is getting freaky.

A newbie ( New nick )

Posting the number out in the open
Godly powers to know such details
Clearly a case of Sabo

What I think:

You are the Suzanne bf who got the number of samsters around here
Then post the numbers out to sabo them for asking for Suzanne Service
Creating chaos

Relax la. You need to see a shrink soon.:D

Fox_Mulder_
13-02-2006, 09:45 AM
This is getting freaky.

A newbie ( New nick )

Posting the number out in the open
Godly powers to know such details
Clearly a case of Sabo

What I think:

You are the Suzanne bf who got the number of samsters around here
Then post the numbers out to sabo them for asking for Suzanne Service
Creating chaos

Relax la. You need to see a shrink soon.:D

I am not Suzanne bf...anyway he is ex-bf of SuzanXX. This BASTARD is a psycho....Married with kids but wanna leave wife & kids for SuzanXX. Now trying to pester & control her.

This bastard also call afew bros here to scream at them, hurl verbal abuse & threaten to find out where they leave & hunt them down if they BONK SuzanXX.

this bastard needs to be taught a lesson. he thinks he is above the law here & can do what he threaten. to us, he is a PAPER TIGER only nia

CALL his mobile and see wat an loser he is, he will scream helpless at u again if u tell him he should leave SUZANXX alone to do what she wants,.

Optimus_Prime
13-02-2006, 10:30 AM
donch ask me how i know........also the ex-bf of FL, SuzaXXX. and he tries to control her and assault her
Use yor real nick la...:rolleyes:

what he did was wrong... but no pt fanning the flames... it does no good...

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

Castrol
13-02-2006, 10:58 AM

what he did was wrong... but no pt fanning the flames... it does no good...

]

yeah, a lot of phone numbers are posted out by all these newly registered nicks recently. the threadstarter's first line is "donch ask me how i know"... :(

asknot3
13-02-2006, 11:28 AM
donch ask me how i know....Then "donch" tell us what you know either!

lesnar
13-02-2006, 11:33 AM

I wonder how this thread gets pass moderation.......

2nd uncle
13-02-2006, 12:08 PM

his hp number is . he drives a BMW, black or navy blue. Car-plate number is . alphabet may be wrong, but the number is confirm correct
Hello what if this bastard is really a bastard??... That not our problem leh.... Come on lah if u want to be a hero and act brave just go ahead and find that guy since u have his number, address, Hp number.... U mean u want us to whack him for u then u will become the hero in that FL eyes???.... Bloody idoit wake up ur stupid idea lah...:mad:

sammyboyfor
13-02-2006, 12:17 PM
I wonder how this thread gets pass moderation.......

Jesus Christ man there are hundreds of messages in the moderation queue every day. You don't expect me to read the contents of every single one of them. :eek:

If the number is a hoax, then report the post and I'll do the necessary. If it's a genuine case as decribed by the poster, then I'll just leave it for the time being and see what happens further down the road.

2nd uncle
13-02-2006, 12:47 PM

his hp number is. he drives a BMW, black or navy blue. Car-plate number is. alphabet may be wrong, but the number is confirm correct
Sincity u exposed urself in Cheryl thread..... If something like this is true then y dun u use ur resident nick to post?...:rolleyes:

sadfa
13-02-2006, 01:29 PM

what he did was wrong... but no pt fanning the flames... it does no good

bro,

what fan the flames?

if someone slap u n then tell u lets carry on, dun slap me.
like that u happy ar? this clown started it.

anyway judging by your post, i think fox mulder's info is correct n this is the right asshole (fox may have used a new nick so as not to expose his orig nick becos this guy is a 'senior'. i c u dont want 2 reveal who he is too. maybe 4 the same reason).

if so, all those who know, please reveal his true nick in this forum.
i want 2 c who this ren zha (human scum) really is.
i bet he is one of those 'senior' bros who got a few hundred or few thousand rep pts.

as 2 this hero:

wake up lah! sponsor girls dun need 2 pay money har?
walao! i sponsor ethiopian refugee also must pay money. u dun need 2 pay?
n u even beat her.

also who the hell u think u r to reveal peoples' name, personal email n hp no?
i bet u r really loving it now since your own info is revealed also. shiok right?
i hope your clients n frens call u n ask u wtf u r doing with your life.

suzanne post 2 offer her service. how on earth r we 2 know she is your gf, ex gf or whatever shit? u think u r dog ar? u pee on her, we smell we know she's yours?

u think doing fl so shiok ar? i can bet both of u r not 16 yr old.
if she is forced 2 do fl becos she needs the money, its your fault also.
knn! u want 2 keep her 4ever isit? so u can beat her n 'sponsor' her foc?

as 4 doing fl 4 spite, i think u r totally asinine.
who wants 2 get fuck by strange men daily n meet a lohloh for spite.
u think u andy lau n with li kar shing's money is it? people dying 2 get fucked by u?

my advice 2 u is instead of wasting your money on your bmw (at least 1 k a month), pay me the money so i can knock some common sense into the cock head of yours. at least with that money, i can cheong with nirvana in his ktv liao.

if not, every morning turn on the bmw n give blow job 2 the car exhaust. u may not get smarter, but u wont be stupider becos u r bloody dumb already.

knn! i dun know why so many people who cheong r so low class like u.

somemore pretend 2 be gangster. threaten people.
i hope all the hp no n car no is accurate.
so your wife n kids know wtf u have been doing in your spare time.

even better still if someone can post your cock face 4 us 2 see what is the dictionary definition of a bloody loser.

u pathetic man. u really xia suay all men.
successful business man somemore.
knn!

netraker
13-02-2006, 02:06 PM
and he tries to control her and assault her

Isn't assault a criminal offense ?

thaivisitor
13-02-2006, 02:48 PM

his hp number is 9674xxxx. he drives a BMW, black or navy blue. Car-plate number is SC601V. alphabet may be wrong, but the number is confirm correct

I am not Suzanne bf...anyway he is ex-bf of SuzanXX. This BASTARD is a psycho....Married with kids but wanna leave wife & kids for SuzanXX. Now trying to pester & control her.

This bastard also call afew bros here to scream at them, hurl verbal abuse & threaten to find out where they leave & hunt them down if they BONK SuzanXX.

this bastard needs to be taught a lesson. he thinks he is above the law here & can do what he threaten. to us, he is a PAPER TIGER only nia

CALL his mobile and see wat an loser he is, he will scream helpless at u again if u tell him he should leave SUZANXX alone to do what she wants,.
Bro, if I may add my 2 baht's worth.

What the fox... I mean fuck is your problem?

Who gives you the fucking right to call someone a bastard? Did his mother offended you in anyway?

So what if this guy is a married man with kids? You think all the samsters here are single? Of only singles can be BFs of FLs?

So what if he controls the girl? You think the girl so stupid and can be controlled by anyone if she doesn't want to be?

How the fuck you know he assaulted the FL? Because the FL tells you? So that becomes the gospel truth? If that is so, you think the fucking girl don't know how to make a police report?

How you know he call a few bros here? The bros all told you izit? Why if people kenna threatened, they don't know how to handle the matter izit?

KNN, if you so fucking brave, why don't you also give your fucking name and phone number here, so that if the guy complains to the police of us disturbing him, we can always give the police your fucking number and tell them what you told us?

The way I look at it, you have a fucking interest in this girl but she gives you excuses using this guy that upsetted you so now you want to came here to gather bros here to give this guy disturbance call.

Even if it is true, what's the fucking big deal about a married man interested in an exFL? What's the fucking big deal if the guy's upset if other guys have been fucking his GF?

I suggest you PM the Boss to have this fucking thread deleted if you got no fucking balls yourself.:mad:

Flame Away
Tee Vee

thaivisitor
13-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Jesus Christ man there are hundreds of messages in the moderation queue every day. You don't expect me to read the contents of every single one of them. :eek:

If the number is a hoax, then report the post and I'll do the necessary. If it's a genuine case as decribed by the poster, then I'll just leave it for the time being and see what happens further down the road.
Juses Christ cannot help you moderate lah... but I tot you had a couple of moderators??? I know there was at least one since I got zapped by him before.

Cheers
Tee Vee:)

iceburn
13-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Causing hurt too one body is an offence. you can be charge and sue for.
That what I know.
If the Hurt is bad and police in the case then you can be jail.
If minor hurt then you might need to do civic law suit.
Please correct me ifI miss out anything or if I am wrong
Laying your fist on to others and causing great pain is an offence.
Not all thing can be solve by fiet fighting, Bros please control andd talk it out slowly
Peace.....

SAMSUNGSG
13-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Lets Move On...its Just Amother Mother Fucker.....cheerers To Thai Visitor

Rof|maoxz
13-02-2006, 03:55 PM

his hp number is 9674xxxx. he drives a BMW, black or navy blue. Car-plate number is SC601V. alphabet may be wrong, but the number is confirm correct

You may be right, but exposing one's contact here, irregardless how rotten that guy can be, is not encourage here. So what you want the 80000+ SBF members to do? Waste $0.20 of hard earned money and disturb him? :rolleyes: If you expose your usual nick here or pm me, I don't mind waste that $0.20.

vincent_67sg
13-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Do spare sometime reading and ponder over it...

A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year
old
son waiting for him at the door.

SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"

DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?" replied the man.

SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"

DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?" the
man
said angrily.

SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an
hour?"

DAD: "If you must know, I make Rs.100 an hour."

"Oh," the little boy replied, with his head down.
Looking up, he said,

"Daddy, may I please borrow Rs.50?"

The father was furious, "If the only reason you asked that is so you can
borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you
march
yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are
being
so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's
questions.

How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to
think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that Rs.50 and he
really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the
little boy's room and opened the door.

"Are you asleep, son?" He asked.

"No daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.

"I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier," said the man.

"It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the
Rs.50
you asked for." The little boy sat straight up, smiling.

"Oh, thank you daddy!" He yelled.

Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.

The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry
again.

The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his
father.

"Why do you want more money if you already have some?" the father
grumbled.

"Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little boy replied.

"Daddy, I have Rs.100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come
home
early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."

=====================================

Share this story with someone you like....

But even better, share Rs.100 worth of time with someone you love. It's
just
a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not
let
time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those
who
really matter to us, those close to our hearts.

If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily
replace
us in a matter of days. But the family we leave behind will feel the
loss
for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves
more
into work than to our family.

Guys (especially married guys) pls spend more your time for your family, not on this stupid war....ocos you guys here sometime can spend a little bit time to cheong but do spend more time for your family.....CHEERS...

acer3939
13-02-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't mind waste that $0.20. keke why dont you donate that $0.20 cts to Acer3939 TN Fund keke:D

et911
13-02-2006, 06:03 PM
keke why dont you donate that $0.20 cts to Acer3939 TN Fund keke:D

And let you have more fun???

blur boy
13-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Bro, if I may add my 2 baht's worth.Tee Vee

Bro Tee Vee, have been reading a lot of your posts, but i just noticed that all your quotes are only 2 baht's worth......:D

acer3939
13-02-2006, 06:16 PM
And let you have more fun???Lidat also you 'see no open' meh keke:D

et911
13-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Lidat also you 'see no open' meh keke:D

No open, unless you jio me to go together..

acer3939
13-02-2006, 06:23 PM
No open, unless you jio me to go together..But only $0.20cts leh, i pay for kopi can? keke:D

Klein76
13-02-2006, 06:30 PM
But only $0.20cts leh, i pay for kopi can? keke:D

Hehe ;) kopi on ur house?

2nd uncle
13-02-2006, 06:37 PM
In singapore there are 100 or thousand of FL, if every FL having this type of problem then SBF cheongster will have to be very busy to handle those guy who tekan these FL. Of course those self claim hero can voluntary call those sicko guy but the main thing is isit worth it? Calling to disturd or whack that guy up will only get ourselves into problem... If all guys here have to be hero then very soon New Changi Complex will have a new cell for SBF bros...:rolleyes:
Threadstarter if u are so brave u should go settle with that guy urself coz i believe many of the samster here dun even know who is this FL ... Somemore this FL never complaint herself why should u bother about people family problem???.... Do u know if any bros here really call up that guy to zeesiao him will get bros into trouble if that guy reported??? :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
13-02-2006, 07:31 PM
keke why dont you donate that $0.20 cts to Acer3939 TN Fund keke:D

$0.20 can buy you green tea meh? :rolleyes:

Rolex
13-02-2006, 08:12 PM

Bro Fox...we are here to make friend and having a fun.....just F*** and forget it lah.... why involved in emotion with the F*** grls, you are dead if you in deep! My advice!

walabis
13-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Bro Fox...we are here to make friend and having a fun.....just F*** and forget it lah.... why involved in emotion with the F*** grls, you are dead if you in deep! My advice!
Bro Rolex, you so free to give advice huh...by the way did you ever bonk this Suzanne?:D

sadfa
13-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Bro, if I may add my 2 baht's worth.

What the fox... I mean fuck is your problem? Tee Vee

i think u need 2 appraise yourself of wat happened b4 u shoot your mouth.
wat happened based on the earlier thread is this:

1. suzanne who claimed she is a fl offered her services.
2. naturally forummers email her as per normal protocol in this forum.
3. some guy who claimed 2 b her ex bf scolded some people in his
emails n sms 2 them 4 simply expressing interest in her.
4. this ex bf appeared on the thread using the same nick as suzanne saying
suzanne is doing fl 2 spite him.
he then threatened n warned these forummers not 2 touch her. he followed up by posting their emails, names, hp no, messages in public which was not deleted.
the irony is of course i bet he did no. 2 in the past n probably still do now.
5. optimus prime a respected n senior forummer here revealed this ex
bf also prowls this forum, has another prob 'senior' nick, bao her
without paying her n is some successful businessman.
6. after that, ex bf cover open, never post using his own nick or other nick.
7. fox mulder created this thread revealing ex bf's details.
8. bro op said not 2 fan the flames. he did not say the info is false.

my conclusion is this:

0. of course, all this could be fake. suzanne n her bf is fake. all those forumers who r interested r fake.
but then, u n i will be fake n this entire forum is 1 horny bastard typin 2 himself whole day n nite n pcc with 1 hand.
1. unless op is the ex bf n based on his past posts, he is telling the truth.
2. ex bf aka pond scum was so happy 2 reveal others personal info, he
should be absolutely godsmacked n delighted his own personal info is
revealed 4 all 2 savour.
these people r no better than people who rob n steal fl.
whether he did beat suzanne or not, i dont know.
but i do know he is an asshole who reveals other info thinking he got some god given right 2 do so. based on wat he posted, he got no such right.
3. ex bf aka dirtbag should not have revealed the others info no matter wat his present relationship with the fl is. he himself prob post his info 2 other fl n okt in the past n i bet he wont like it if same thing happen 2 him.
4. no. 3 is the whole problem. what made it worse is his attitude that he can do what he likes n threatens people. what makes it even more laughable is this is another cock in the brain who is not a 21 yr old ns man but someone who is a father n rich enuff 2 have some brains.
5. who the fcuk is he n who he thinks he is. i notice he is so angry he can do all these things in the forum but dont dare 2 appear using his orig nick. i guess he is so upset his fl is running away but so adore his precious rep pts that he dont dare 2 use his original nick.
i wont be surprised he is one of those 'seniors' here wif high rep pts n talk cock n then proceed 2 do such stupid things.
6. i believe op is not the only 1 who knows who this guy is. n in the spirit of whistleblowing in spore, more info on this arsehole should be revealed.
if the info is not accurate. those who know, please reveal.
7. u can say we r all kaypoh or robbing hood. but i happy what!
if some1 sit next 2 me n slap his wife, i want 2 do something about it
even though the wife is ugly. u want 2 stop me?
8. i find it funny that so many people stand up 4 cheryl27 when she met with 2 capt cavemen who 'abuse' her but in this case, people keep quiet n say move on.
pls note hor: b4 u talk about standing up 4 fl, better learn how 2 stand up 4 yourself. this ex bf is no different from those mad dog who quarrel with gf n later see gf talking 2 a bus driver n thinks driver wants 2 fuck her n goes amok on the driver.
9. if your renee kenna a lohloh or some1 spread lies she got hiv n affect her business n she needs money desperately, u sit back n do nothing n watch the show lor. ok?

VBScripts
13-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Bro Rolex, you so free to give advice huh...by the way did you ever bonk this Suzanne?:D

Brother Rolex and Walabis, Howdy? quite awhile we have not la kopi lor. this is a very interesting thread to read. You are absolutely right; we are here to make friends and have fun and sex but not to uphold justices. Perhaps, may be while getting older, less impulsive liao............:D

thaivisitor
14-02-2006, 12:19 AM

2. naturally forummers email her as per normal protocol in this forum.
3. some guy who claimed 2 b her ex bf scolded some people in his
emails n sms 2 them 4 simply expressing interest in her.
4. this ex bf appeared on the thread using the same nick as suzanne saying
suzanne is doing fl 2 spite him.
he then threatened n warned these forummers not 2 touch her. he followed up by posting their emails, names, hp no, messages in public which was not deleted.

9. if your renee kenna a lohloh or some1 spread lies she got hiv n affect her business n she needs money desperately, u sit back n do nothing n watch the show lor. ok?
Bro, have it been for some other, I might not even want to respond having spoken my 2 baht worth. But not replying to you would deem a mark of disrespect.

Actually I couldn't be bothered by the quarrels regarding the FLs but as far as this forum is concern, there is this unspoken ruling that no numbers are to be posted. We have newbie bros who unknowingly posted their own numbers to get contacts and were flamed and zapped to smitherland. Also 2 wrongs don't make a right. If he post the numbers, will the matter be solved when others post his number back? The Boss has 100s of posts to monitor everyday and will not be able to notice everything. If we had seen or know of such things, shouldn't we, as part of the forum members highlight it to him?

Also, there is this unspoken rule that vulgarities involving parents are not to be posted in the forums. Calling a person a bastard means saying his mother was fucked by another man which is not her husband, and bore him out of wedlock. The quarrel is with him, not his mother so leave her out.

Coming back to the "facts" which you put out from an earlier thread. I think bros should already assess the genuinity and creditibility of the FL whereby someone else can have access to all the emails and phone numbers of fellow bros who PM to the FL. If there is a "danger sign" the signal should be to avoid the FL altogether. And like I ask, who wants to stand up and hold responsibility when the police steps in to our disturbance call to the guy? The threadstarter? Moreover, who knows if the number given is genuine or whatever?

I have been "Robin Hood" before, also got flamed for it. But I use my nick when I post and fellow bros know its from me. If Bro Ops or even yourself were to give a number, we bros would also probably believe it. But not a newbie nick, doesn't matter if its a senior behind that nick.

By the way, its not MY Renee. Anyway, she does have her share of "incidents" like people who fucked and run away without paying but I told her its the risk of her job which I cannot and will not do anything about it since I'm not her OKT. And when some "wrong" or "harmful" rumours come out, I just advise her to stop for a while.

Fine if we want to vent out frustration. But to encourage actions which might backfire on fellow bros who don't even have a clue to who the threadstarter is? I don't think is right.

That again, is only my 2 baht worth and if bro blur boy is counting, it may have added up to quite a sum. :D

Cheers Bro
Tee Vee:cool:

acer3939
14-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Hehe kopi on ur house?No, but a kopitiam near you keke:)
$0.20 can buy you green tea meh? i top up another $1 can liao mah keke:D

nirvana
14-02-2006, 10:04 AM
bro,
my advice 2 u is instead of wasting your money on your bmw (at least 1 k a month), pay me the money so i can knock some common sense into the cock head of yours. at least with that money, i can cheong with nirvana in his ktv liao.
knn!

?????????:confused:

acer3939
14-02-2006, 10:16 AM
?????????Wa nowdays you got KTV also neber bring me to look look:( your place got serve Green Tea boh keke:D

Optimus_Prime
14-02-2006, 10:22 AM
ex bf aka dirtbag should not have revealed the others info no matter wat his present relationship with the fl is. he himself prob post his info 2 other fl n okt in the past n i bet he wont like it if same thing happen 2 him.
If there is a "danger sign" the signal should be to avoid the FL altogether. And like I ask, who wants to stand up and hold responsibility when the police steps in to our disturbance call to the guy?
Actually I had already said in the original deleted thread.. I won't post on this matter anymore... but my eyelids keep jumping and here I see my name being called so many times (sheesh.. I thot only Mei Meis will call my name..."OP.. Kuai Dian Ah...Wo Yao Lai Le !!":p )

Point 1. This is after all a domestic quarrel...btw the FL and her sponsor (I will neber call him her ex-bf) Suzanne has not approached anyone regarding this matter.... she just expressed an interest to resume her FL activities... So the point is STAY OUT of it... it is still btw them.. and even if it involves anyone else... it is something not to be washed in public !!

Point 2. What the SPONSOR did was WRONG !! No buts about it... posting hp no.s and name... who knows if the samster exposed would get in trouble or not... That is why I was PISSED OFF enuff to expose him a bit... but I will never go down to his level and expose his nick (which is useless as it tells u nothing..*hint*) or his HP no. Point no.3 as stated by Senior Bro sadfa is very valid..... do not to others only what u dun want to be done to urself so no point expose him... I may end up in his state one day..*cross fingers*

Point 3. Each case is different just as Cheryl27's case I step in because I know her character is strong for someone to make her cry... that was going too far... For Suzanne's case... this is more of a private matter bt 2 consenting adults.....only the SPONSOR wanted to wash his dirty laundry in public ......

(THIS IS FOR HIM : well the two of u wanna quarrel it's ur business... just dun bring ur quarrel here and implicate others bro and act High and Mighty like you are the Saint and we all are Sinners. Then... how u met Suzanne in the 1st place... NTUC shopping for grocery is it ??)

Point 4. For Bro sadfa's example.... so long as we dun see it... we dun step in... we dun noe the whole truth....and unless we noe either party personally.... it 's not our business at all.....but if we do see u slap her or abuse her... of course we should step in.. but in REAL life not in the Cyberworld.. what can we do here ?? zap THE SPONSOR into moderations ?? prevent him from looking for other fl (he's not even interested in others seeing he's so enmoured by Suz)

Point 5. Finally I said dun fan the flames because the two of them probably aren't even online to see us debate the matter... so we are basically preaching to the converted... and also everyone will want to add their 2 cents worth or 2 baht's worth or 2 energons worth.... and soon we will have a foreign stock exchange here liaoz... :D

So in Conclusion... Avoid the FL.... she has baggages that may affect u... I know what's it like to have a jealous ex-sponsor breathing down ur neck... my advise/advice is AVOID !! unless u wanna be hero and the new sponsor... than by all means...

acer3939
14-02-2006, 10:28 AM
u wanna be hero Keke this sat you becum hero lah, do live show can liao keke:D

Optimus_Prime
14-02-2006, 10:37 AM
....unless op is the ex bf

... in the spirit of whistleblowing in spore, more info on this arsehole should be revealed.
I WISHED I was the ex-bf !! :rolleyes: heehee... She's one hot babe

whistle-blowing ?? U wan Singapore to be known for Whistel-blowing ???

Uncle Acer... I think we need some fotos of my Sister here to cool down the temperature...heheh...

u have my permission to post my sis's fotos now la..... just dun tell my "Mei-Fu/bro-in-law"..Castrol... that his bride-to-be is still doing nude photography...

acer3939
14-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Uncle Acer... I think we need some fotos of my Sister here to cool down the temperatureOk you ask for it, i gib you some nice 鮑魚 to cool down since all this is about somebody's 鮑魚 http://atm.cyberec.com/~jyiu/ab/abl01.jpg
http://atm.cyberec.com/~jyiu/ab/abl03.jpg

acer3939
14-02-2006, 10:47 AM
So cool down guys! keke

http://atm.cyberec.com/~jyiu/ab/abl06.jpg
http://atm.cyberec.com/~jyiu/ab/abl09.jpg

acer3939
14-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Wa this 鮑魚bery big!
http://atm.cyberec.com/~jyiu/ab/abl15.jpg
http://atm.cyberec.com/~jyiu/ab/abl17.jpg

BustLover
14-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Also, there is this unspoken rule that vulgarities involving parents are not to be posted in the forums. Calling a person a bastard means saying his mother was fucked by another man which is not her husband, and bore him out of wedlock. The quarrel is with him, not his mother so leave her out.

Cheers Bro
Tee Vee:cool:

I just want to give my 2 pound opinion on my interpretation of calling people a BASTARD. For me, when I call a person a "BASTARD", my implication is more of him being a "non-human", an animal that lacks parental discpline, guidance and care. That's all; nothing to do his mother, who may have disown him.:p

Take care,
Bustlover.

Castrol
14-02-2006, 11:26 AM
u have my permission to post my sis's fotos now la..... just dun tell my "Mei-Fu/bro-in-law"..Castrol... that his bride-to-be is still doing nude photography...

]

oh no... bro acer is taking photos of your sis, my bride-to-be, in the nude. how we share the revenue? btw, bro acer's pic theme for today is related to the letter V... :D

Rof|maoxz
14-02-2006, 11:32 AM

sadfa, Tks for your post #31. It summarise for me what happened. :)

Optimus_Prime
14-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Keke this sat you becum hero lah, do live show can liao keke:D
so I take it u coming la.... it is afterall after the races mah...

michael_368
14-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Thank you Acer for sharing this swee swee photos..Make me want to cheong again:D

Frankiestine
14-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Do spare sometime reading and ponder over it...

A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year
old
son waiting for him at the door.
So wats yur the point you trying to make...is it moral education time again...so soon?

acer3939
14-02-2006, 11:47 AM
so I take it u coming la.... it is afterall after the races mah..After seeing the above 鮑魚i just might keke. dont forget to confirm with me bout the room hoh keke:D

Frankiestine
14-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Ok you ask for it, i gib you some nice
Bro Acer, i c yr pics not helping me to cool down..nbb now i all steam up must look for "valve" to release the pressure..

acer3939
14-02-2006, 11:54 AM
.nbb now i all steam up must look for "valve" to release the pressure..In that case this 'Ice-Cream' http://www.masturmonkey.com/makati/soapland2ap.wmv clip might just help you on that keke

Optimus_Prime
14-02-2006, 12:00 PM
In that case this 'Ice-Cream' http://www.masturmonkey.com/makati/soapland2ap.wmv clip might just help you on that keke
Damn it !!! Now my desk all sticky and wet lah !! All ur stupid Ice-Cream faults !! :mad:

Frankiestine
14-02-2006, 12:04 PM
In that case this 'Ice-Cream' http://www.masturmonkey.com/makati/soapland2ap.wmv clip might just help you on that keke
Omg now i need to look for my "plumber" to fix my leaking valve......

acer3939
14-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Damn it !!! Now my desk all sticky and wet lah !! All ur stupid Ice-Cream faults !!Haizzz every thing also my fault
Omg keke ok lah gib you & OPanother 'Ice-Cream' http://www.masturmonkey.com/makati/climax-ap.wmv to enjoy keke:D

thaivisitor
14-02-2006, 12:23 PM
I just want to give my 2 pound opinion on my interpretation of calling people a BASTARD. For me, when I call a person a "BASTARD", my implication is more of him being a "non-human", an animal that lacks parental discpline, guidance and care. That's all; nothing to do his mother, who may have disown him.:p

Take care,
Bustlover.
I'm cool as this is not my problem, just giving 2 baht's worth here and there for the foreign excahnge to be working. I don't think sadfa's hot either.

As for interpretations, I think the general common interpretation is the one to be use, not our own personal interpretations.

I mean, can I call a woman a bitch and say my interpretation is the she's outgoing when the general interpretation is that she's promiscuious and sleeps around? Or call a guy a bastard and say my interpretation is a "tough guy" so guys called bastards by me should not be angry and feel offended?

Cheers
Tee Vee

michael_368
14-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Haizzz every thing also my fault
keke ok lah gib you & OPanother 'Ice-Cream' http://www.masturmonkey.com/makati/climax-ap.wmv to enjoy keke:D

Wow thanks bro Acer for providing those clips..very steam liao. heehee

iceburn
14-02-2006, 12:33 PM
nice clip... Bro Acer..

sam88mas
14-02-2006, 01:09 PM
See already heart boil HOT !! bro acer when your kaixin mei mei come back? :D

acer3939
14-02-2006, 01:14 PM
See already heart boil HOT !! bro acer when your kaixin mei mei come back? End of this week keke:D

sam88mas
14-02-2006, 01:18 PM
End of this week keke:D
Going to be lonq "Q" wonder who got the first slot other than you..keke:D

acer3939
14-02-2006, 01:20 PM
wonder who got the first slot other than youArrr if you put some thoughts into it you can beat the rest to the Q ( but dont ask me hoh ) keke:D

BustLover
14-02-2006, 04:22 PM
As for interpretations, I think the general common interpretation is the one to be use, not our own personal interpretations.

I mean, can I call a woman a bitch and say my interpretation is the she's outgoing when the general interpretation is that she's promiscuious and sleeps around? Or call a guy a bastard and say my interpretation is a "tough guy" so guys called bastards by me should not be angry and feel offended?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Agreed that interpretation used should be based on majority consensus and not our own interpretation.

But then, your analogy of my interpretation of BASTARD with your so called "tough guy" is obviously way apart.

Also, I believe that your interpretation of bastard may not be the universally correct version. In depends on the context and reference used.

Anyway, just like interpretation, the definition of Bastard is also not confined to just 1 interpretation. There are 3 definitions for BAstard.
They are:-
1 : an illegitimate child
2 : something that is spurious, irregular, inferior, or of questionable origin
3 a : an offensive or disagreeable person -- used as a generalized term of abuse
b : MAN, FELLOW

Peace.

Frankiestine
14-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Deleted double posting...mmm even oldies can go wrong...

Frankiestine
14-02-2006, 05:27 PM
keke ok lah gib you & OPanother 'Ice-Cream' http://www.masturmonkey.com/makati/climax-ap.wmv to enjoy keke:D
oh shit now look wat you done...i burst a pipe....and my desk top is all flooded..:D

sadfa
14-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Point 2. What the SPONSOR did was WRONG !! No buts about it... posting hp no.s and name... who knows if the samster exposed would get in trouble or not... That is why I was PISSED OFF enuff to expose him a bit... but I will never go down to his level and expose his nick (which is useless as it tells u nothing..*hint*) or his HP no. Point no.3 as stated by Senior Bro sadfa is very valid..... do not to others only what u dun want to be done to urself so no point expose him... I may end up in his state one day..*cross fingers*

Point 3. Each case is different just as Cheryl27's case I step in because I know her character is strong for someone to make her cry... that was going too far... For Suzanne's case... this is more of a private matter bt 2 consenting adults.....only the SPONSOR wanted to wash his dirty laundry in public ......

So in Conclusion... Avoid the FL.... she has baggages that may affect u... I know what's it like to have a jealous ex-sponsor breathing down ur neck... my advise/advice is AVOID !! unless u wanna be hero and the new sponsor... than by all means...

bro,

whether its domestic squabble or not, i dont know or dont care.
but as others have pointed out. she wants to do fl, its her business not the sponsor. he's not the father or bf or husband.
why act like a child over here? he thinks this is 1806? he owns her body isit?

this sponsor is a stupid cock acting like the whole forum n singapore belong 2 him. knn! grow up lah! by us saying 4get about it, is letting him win becos he tried 2 stop her from doing fl, he failed, he now stop the customer flow, he win.

so next time, i like a fl or hc girl, i start 2 kaopeh here n everyone else back off n cower okay?

who the hell he thinks he is? from your post, i gather he is someone with a low rep pts or newbie. even better still since people here like 2 blast newbie. blast him back 2 the stone age.

even if blasting him serve no purpose, reveal his personal info here.
i never said 2 make prank calls 2 him, but at least make his life uncomfortable like how he make others uncomfortable when his family n frens ask why his name is revealed. somemore the more we add here, the more unlikely he can say its a prank.

as for reporting to police, even he is not stupid 2 report 2 police.

he may or may not have assaulted suz but he have threatened people n by all accounts have used suz's account without her permission. both r criminal offence. somemore, the more he complain 2 police, the more the whole world knows he acts like a love struck cock over a girl. a grown successful businessman with kids somemore. even he is not so stupid but i could be wrong.

plus would u go 2 police station confessing u r an ah long n ask police 2 help u kuay chui while u pour black paint on the house.

see what they would do 2 u. btw unlike what some legal eagle said, u cannot later tell the police "chope! what i said 2 u is hearsay n circumstantial evidence. u cant touch me hor."

as 4 bad karma or retribution befalling u if u reveal his name, it depends on why u do what u do.

if i slap u becos i go crazy, im in the wrong n deserve 2 be slapped back.
no one will blame u if u slap me back.

as for a fl with baggage, u got a point.
but my pt is how on earth r we suppose 2 know she got baggage? is there a forum gossip column saying which fl cannot be touched becos they r bao?

as 4 protecting fl, if u speak up 4 a strong fl like cheryl, u shouldnt have a problem standing up 4 another strong or weak fl.

sadfa
14-02-2006, 09:18 PM
?????????:confused:

since u dont want 2 sponsor me, i have 2 look 4 money mah!

aikoN79
14-02-2006, 09:41 PM
since u dont want 2 sponsor me, i have 2 look 4 money mah!

heehee, bro nirvana got sponsor me lei... he already sponsor me this thursday ktv outing liao ~~ heehee... :D

walabis
15-02-2006, 07:28 AM
quite awhile we have not la kopi lor.
You never chio me and I don't dare to chio you :p Yet to listen your cheonging experience:)

trader11292001
15-02-2006, 08:17 AM
The FL has the choice here not you man - she wants to be controlled its her choice - she can do without you and that bastard, but you need not contribute the guy's number here. If you want the girl go after the girl dont be to coward to call other innocent people into your own shit...

Optimus_Prime
15-02-2006, 08:42 AM
even if blasting him serve no purpose, reveal his personal info here.....at least make his life uncomfortable like how he make others uncomfortable when his family n frens ask why his name is revealed.
Bro ..that has never been my style....anyway U got PM :D

hann73
15-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Bros, sad to say that some ppl make the mistake of putting in their emotions to the FLs and WLs. What is worse is that he, in his jealousy starts to expose other samsters here, and threaten others. I think this sponsor is getting his just desserts. However, all these mud slingling is not good for this forum, and it just drags the whole lot of us here down. You fight with pigs, you only get dirty.....I have sort of left the scene for quite some time because of a FL too, and I learnt a valuable lesson... is "Just Let Go..."
My 2cts. cheers.

Rolex
15-02-2006, 10:50 AM

Bro walabis, very busy lah...now aday money not east to earn...you agree?
Just to share some experience, If man involved emotion with working grls always at the losing side, unless she really in love with you, otherwise.....all will gone..
I did not try this Suzanne before, don't not is lucky or sayang !
When you free, let chio VBScripts la kopi ?

Rolex
15-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Brother Rolex and Walabis, Howdy? quite awhile we have not la kopi lor. this is a very interesting thread to read. You are absolutely right; we are here to make friends and have fun and sex but not to uphold justices. Perhaps, may be while getting older, less impulsive liao............:D

Bro VBScripts,
Are you back from oversea? We should meet again and la kopi with bro Walabis.....when you available?

Rolex
15-02-2006, 11:15 AM

Bro acer3939,
wah liao....your 2 clips make me can't concentrate to my work....:D anyway thanks for the ice-cream as breakfast.

Superbaby
15-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Bro Rolex,..now u r an experience guy giving advice to us. Agree with u that we shouldn't put in feeling to WL or FL... but sometimes, we can't control.

VBScripts
15-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Bro VBScripts,
Are you back from oversea? We should meet again and la kopi with bro Walabis.....when you available?

Bro. Rolex, I am making arrangement to come back by noon tomorrow. Zikoman joi everyone to E8 for farewell dance, I am sure you knows. See you and Bro. Walabis there. I have PM him just now. Both have a good day.

acer3939
15-02-2006, 11:22 AM
anyway thanks for the ice-cream as breakfast.7 early 8 early you eat 'Ice-Cream' for breakfast? kena 'lau sai' then then you know keke:D

DNAT
15-02-2006, 11:27 AM
7 early 8 early you eat 'Ice-Cream' for breakfast? kena 'lau sai' then then you know keke
Uncle, I this morning ate You_Fu's curry chicken also kena lau sai, I want to complain to the Ministry :mad:

acer3939
15-02-2006, 11:47 AM
I this morning ate You_Fu's curry chicken also kena lau sai,I ask you_fu liao, he say you no 'support' him so he put housefly in your bowl of curry chicken keke:D

walabis
15-02-2006, 07:42 PM
If man involved emotion with working grls always at the losing side, unless she really in love with you, otherwise.....all will gone..
Bro Rolex, This one very chim I catch no ball:confused: maybe you explain to me tomorrow:p

Optimus_Prime
16-02-2006, 08:51 AM
Just to share some experience, If man involved emotion with working grls always at the losing side, unless she really in love with you, otherwise.....all will gone..
98% of cases will be like what Bro Rolex said.... even knowing that sometimes I too can't help it...have I learnt from it...YES.. will I repeat it again... 95% NO....but there is always a bloody BUT !!!:(

... The best cure is still to experience it oneself.... most (new cheonging) bros will ignore this warning until they kenna jia-lat jia-lat themselves.... but trust me better to avoid than kenna...

sporting such advise make me sound sooo old... sheesh....

pppp46
16-02-2006, 09:23 AM
98% of cases will be like what Bro Rolex said.... even knowing that sometimes I too can't help it...have I learnt from it...YES.. will I repeat it again... 95% NO....but there is always a bloody BUT !!!:(

sporting such advise make me sound sooo old... sheesh....

I agree!
At the initial cheonging stage, people tend to fall into the trap. Esp when the local FL seems to provide so much GF feeling. But sooner or later, will realise that it is just F*ck & Forget. The girls have go on with their lives. So will you:D

hoosdathu
20-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Bro Tee Vee, have been reading a lot of your posts, but i just noticed that all your quotes are only 2 baht's worth......:D

2 baht 2 baht all add up quite a lot u know?
but if 2 satang 2 satang then i think will need to take quite time... lol...