PDA

View Full Version : Foreign indian vp at deutsche bank criticise singaporeans for being entitled

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-01-2015, 09:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Below is a comment posted by one Sambath Kannan in the PAP's Facebook Page where he criticised S'poreans for having a sense of entitlement

Sambath Kannan works as a Vice President at Deutsche Bank and hails from Pondicherry, India.

The financial sector, as we have highlighted, is filled with the likes of Sambath Kannan and his ilk who hire each other at the expense of S'poreans.

You can see this in Sambath Kannan's LinkedIn Page which also lists out a host of other Indian nationals working at Deutsche Bank in Singapore.

Quote:
"Let us not wait for others to do everything for us. Let us each do our part and give it all that we can".

Not sure how many young Singaporeans have read and understood these two lines ?

This doubt comes to my mind , while reading the comments made by some of our Singaporeans for the postings related press release of some ministries.

Housing- comments indicate, I want house of my own choice for the price I say. HDB should provide me immediately. I don't care about rules and regulations or queue.

Jobs -comments indicate, hello government , you owe me a job, give me the job I want, pay the salary I ask, but you should not question me about my performance.

I am really concerned and at times I pity them.

Those born , had education and experience in other countries migrate to Singapore , utilise the opportunities available, create the opportunities for Singaporeans, they grow , they help Singapore to grow. Some of them consider Singapore as their home.

But, some of the Singaporeans are yet to realise the opportunities available and yet to realise their own potentials. They waste their time and energy by criticising the government.

They should understand , while foreigners grow in this land , why not me? What do they have ? What do I do not have ? How can I compete them ?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?197003-Foreign-indian-vp-at-deutsche-bank-criticise-singaporeans-for-being-entitled&goto=newpost).