PDA

View Full Version : for brothers looking for good looking chinababe

sohbuckkong
12-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Hi,
I would like to share the following china babe, which I found in geylang lor 14, with brothers here and here is my small reports about her.

Because of her good and syt looks, her charge of $60 excl room is very reasonable. I would rate her as one of the best looking china gals currently available in geylang. I am not her okt.

Name = Xiao Ying
age = 24 (she told me her age 24 but she looks like 18-21)
face = 7-9/10 (very modern look)
boobs = quite big boobs, nice and solid, pink large nipples
ht - approx 5ft 3
wt - nice weight, nice body
fj + cap = sop, soft fake moans
bj+cap = sop , nothing much, normal suction
damage = $60 exclude room (fragrance charge $15 per hour) for 40mins (thats what she said but I finish her off in about 30mins)
rtf = yes
french = no
cim/anal = no
cheebye-licking/digging = no for me but I think if you look good and young she might allow.

remarks = she has very good looks, fair, looks syt macham 18yr to 21 yrs old, quite friendly, very nice sweet smile, I can see that she just in this line as she do not ask me for money first moreover she's quite shy to expose her naked body but bopian lar :))
I therefore recommend her to anyone looking for looks only only only, as all her other services are sop. For those bros whose point above 15points can msg me for her contact and please feel free to pass on as I am not her okt and I got her along lor 14.

jimlam
12-02-2006, 09:35 AM
tks for share with us so good info,pls msg me her contact NO.thanks a lot!!!

blue_swatch
12-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Pm is full bro, care to share? :)

insanity08
12-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Brother can share this gem or not ... haha ur mailbox is full man ...~!

benglian
12-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Bro,

Would be thankful if u can share her contact.Your PM mailbox is full.

xaer88
12-02-2006, 01:49 PM
BRO, ur pm is full...care to pm me her contact please...thks

Boring
13-02-2006, 12:40 AM
hi bro,

can pm me her contact? thanks..

boring:D

Valen
13-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Sorry bro... need to share your thread cos' I also got a PRC from lor 14. Not the same as yours but I saw your gal too... :D

2 days back, was driving thru Lor 14 and spotted this lady in green jacket with a bombastic figure... so parked my car along double yellow lines cos no parking lot liao... alight and get her name and number... thereafter, left cos in a rush to work.

So yesterday about 1800hrs, called her to make appointment and she replied saying that she only starts work at 7plus... Hard up for a bonk, so told her will call back. Finally, at 1915hrs, called her again and she said she haven start work and asked me to pick her up at Changi Road, opp Changi Hotel, and I did... and WOW!!! She was wearing a white top without any bras on... and her C++ boobs were sooo sooooo rounded with her cute little nipples protruding out... (maybe bros got spot her too... she covers her shoulder with a small pink cardigan)

Drove to Lor 14, check-in to Fragrance hotel and started mission. Bath together, nothing much... then I laid down and lit a cigarette. She damn horny, came over cap me on while i was still puffing... and she started to catbath me... moving downwards... and slurp!! Her BJ skills quite good... no doubt about it.. the view of her boobs when she kneel by my side and BJ me was devastating... ask her not to stop cos I very song wai wai... hehehe... Finished my stick together with her finishing her stick (my dick)... then she got on top of me and rode me... rode me... rode me... with her boobs bouncing... WOW!!! then I got up sitting position and moved her to lie back... and pump till I release my load... After which, we bathed and got out of the room...

Bro Sohbuckkong, spotted a gal when I exit from the lift on 1st floor.. super chio and tall... so thought might be the gal you talking about... really nice figure and fair skin... hmm.. might try next time.

Name: Xiao Xue
Looks: 6.5 (with a mole on her upper lips, looks her age)
Boobs: C++ (All natural boobs with brown nipples. Boobs lover, don miss them!)
Pussy: thick and bushy, finger a bit cos think she quite -ve about fingering...
Butt: No flesh
Hair: Short (shoulder length)
Weight: Just right... not slim... not plump...
Height: 1.58m
BJ: 7.5 (good skills with cap)
FJ: 8.0 (Tight and wet, good skills too... )
Damage: $64/$65 inclusive of room... Think $14 for the room or is it $15, forgotten!
RTF: Will go for Xiao Ying first... b4 deciding

Asked her whether can i pass contact to bros to visit her... but she very cocky and cheekily said, "With my quality (条件), i do not need any intro." Wow lau... i almost bonk my head... YEAH! Knn, Bonk my head!!!

Bros... she don like intros... she liked to be picked up... but, if u still need the number, PM me... do not need to say intro by who or who...

sohbuckkong
13-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Hi Brother,
I'm glad you enjoyed your session with Xiao yue.

Yes, I bonk xiao ying on friday at fragrance after picking her up along lor 14 opp fragrance hotel.

Frangrance charge $14 per hour. .

Xiao ying's number I've pm you and I hope she's the girl you saw. Im 100% sure you will be glad when you see xiao ying as she's damn sexy, fair, very nice smile, and chio with slightly dyed long very silky hair which she told me she do it in china.

one thing bad about her is that she dont allow fondling her cb and she also dont like me to suck her nipples (knn!!) but I still will call her becuase of her good looks and its cheap at $60 exc room. But she allows changing of fuck position and I fuck her on top and doggie ........... lol and I sat down while she suck and suck my dick (quite a nice feeling)

Bro, after trying xiao ying, can you compare these 2 :- xiao ying and xiao yue in terms of looks.
thanks.

wpns
13-02-2006, 10:45 AM
hey bros out there.

Can anyone pm me xiao yin or xiao xue contacts.:eek:

thanks...in advance.:D

Valen
14-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Bro, after trying xiao ying, can you compare these 2 :- xiao ying and xiao yue in terms of looks.
thanks.

Not a problem!!! Will be aiming to bonk Xiao Ying ASAP!!! Yes.. ASAP!!! hahaha...

Actually passed Xiao Xue's number to quite a number of bros liao... will be waiting for FR here... heh heh.

candice878
14-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Hi,
pmed you.
Can anyone pm me xiao yin or xiao xue contacts.
thanks...in advance.
Hi,
I would like to share the following china babe, which I found in geylang lor 14, with brothers here and here is my small reports about her.

Because of her good and syt looks, her charge of $60 excl room is very reasonable. I would rate her as one of the best looking china gals currently available in geylang. I am not her okt.

Name = Xiao Ying
ht - approx 5ft 3
damage = $60 exclude room (fragrance charge $15 per hour) for 40mins (thats what she said but I finish her off in about 30mins)

MikeElliot
14-02-2006, 12:58 PM
On 12th Feb 2006, 0245am @ GL Lor 10 opposite Hotel81 Orchid.
Saw this China Babe with the Jap gal factor.
She got long wavy hair with Curly eyelashes. So fair & her skin is
damn smooth...

Approach her & start sianing. Her name is "Xiao Min 小敏". Her voice is sweet & sexy.
Her laughter can melt yr heart. Really bo ta han liao...I ask her the magic word: "亲爱的, 要不要去我的天堂? 我会给你潮水." She start giggled & nod her head.

Check into the hotel & start to work out our chemistry.
Chit chat & start to strip to our last piece.
Woooww.. OMG her breast is so nice & nipple is pinkish.
Her body is so tender & smooth. Like those Jap AV gals...

She lead mi to the bath room & proceed to bath. She really take her time to clean every part of mi... shiok... a rare gem
My dick straight shot up & salute her... she look at mi & laugh.. so pai seh.

Lay on the bed & she slowly start to lick my nipples. Her boobs rubbing my dicky.. As she move slowly downward towards my groin, she begin moaning... making my sperm screaming... She lick my shaft & war-head. Start to attack my weak point.... urrrgghhh.. she grap this chance & lick my two grenades. Sucking the left & right ones making them explore soon...

Mi also attack her both mountains & tickle her two pinkish radar sytem. Not forgetting to wet them with my slummy grease... so both of us really in war.
Lastly she cap my missile & polish with her launcher. She take a peek at my face & I grap her angel face & move it up & down.... deep throat...

Taking position, she ride on top of me... Slowly & gentle. It's tight & she start to feel horny... tease her nipple & moan. My motor start to roar.... moving in motion like the Osim rider... Here come the Utimate Sex Machine.
Pump her & chance to misssionery. Lift her legs up on my shoulder & start deep thrusting... licking her silky legs & make her wild....wild wet....

Last position... Spoon. Band her side way & lick her arm-pit... delicious...
Grap her neh-neh & tickle her nipple... look at her pretty face really make mi wild.. bang her harder & faster... & fire my hot shot into her pussy....urrrgghh

"我要抱着你" she said & we hug for 2mins. My worm become soft & shy....
We clean up & chit chat along... My final destination of a Chio babe...

Name : Xiao Min 小敏
Origin : HuBei
Face : 9.5/10 (Mi go for look)
Body : 9/10 (Curvy & Sexy- Dress to kill)
Boobs : 8/10 (Soft tender C-cup with pinkish nipple)
Skin : 8/10 (Soft & smooth. Best so far in my bonking)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Need to improve)
BJ : 8/10 (Suction & sensuous)
FJ : 8/10 (Willing to please, got GF factor)
AR : NA
Kiss : NA
Overall: 8/10 (Slow & steady. No rush)
RTF : 10/10 (She's a gem... can consider to be my mistress if I rich)

Hope to try her this weekend again... No horse run.....

candice878
14-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi,
pmed you liao.
please pm me Xiao Min's contact. thanks a lot
On 12th Feb 2006, 0245am @ GL Lor 10 opposite Hotel81 Orchid.

Name : Xiao Min 小敏
Origin : HuBei
Face : 9.5/10 (Mi go for look)
Body : 9/10 (Curvy & Sexy- Dress to kill)
Boobs : 8/10 (Soft tender C-cup with pinkish nipple)
Skin : 8/10 (Soft & smooth. Best so far in my bonking)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Need to improve)
BJ : 8/10 (Suction & sensuous)
FJ : 8/10 (Willing to please, got GF factor)
AR : NA
Kiss : NA
Overall: 8/10 (Slow & steady. No rush)
RTF : 10/10 (She's a gem... can consider to be my mistress if I rich)

Hope to try her this weekend again... No horse run.....

ben_cooldude
14-02-2006, 11:24 PM
thanks to bro sohbuckkong, managed to contact her this evening and arrange for a sexxion; was early at the mentioned hotel and waited for her.

she arrived about 10 minutes late, but can tell that she was slightly upset. booked a room and when we were in it, asked her why she was upset. can tell she is struggling to keep her tears while relaying an incident that happened prior to my arrival; she had a skirmish with one of the mafu. .... sigh :mad:

i told her that i'm ok if she's not in the mood, i'll still pay her anyway and would probably return another day (if i can get exit permit fm my OC :o ). she declined citing that she will be leaving in a week's time. .... so for those bros that haven't book her yet, better hurry..

began the sexxion which basically was sop; guess the incident has affected her, hence, i got the feeling of not getting the right "kick" or "high" .....

my comments on her :

looks : 6.5
boobs : 6.5 (btw a B and C cup)
body : 6.5
bj : didn't do (i told her not to, she wasn't in the mood anyway)
fj : 5 ( no fault of hers, i wasn't 100% in hte mood as well)
damage : 60 + 10 (tips, hopefully can lift her spirit a little), room not included

overall, i think it could be a better sexxion had it not been the lousy incident her encountered earlier ... hope the next bro that tried her has a better experience .

anyway, thanks bro sohbuckkong again for her contact.

MikeElliot
15-02-2006, 10:39 AM
Have given out my "Xiao Min 小敏" to few cheongsters.....
Pls provide a FR aft u try her, okie...

clennf
15-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Brother,
I'm glad you enjoyed your session with Xiao yue.

Yes, I bonk xiao ying on friday at fragrance after picking her up along lor 14 opp fragrance hotel.

Frangrance charge $14 per hour. .

Xiao ying's number I've pm you and I hope she's the girl you saw. Im 100% sure you will be glad when you see xiao ying as she's damn sexy, fair, very nice smile, and chio with slightly dyed long very silky hair which she told me she do it in china.

one thing bad about her is that she dont allow fondling her cb and she also dont like me to suck her nipples (knn!!) but I still will call her becuase of her good looks and its cheap at $60 exc room. But she allows changing of fuck position and I fuck her on top and doggie ........... lol and I sat down while she suck and suck my dick (quite a nice feeling)

thanks.

Hi bro can pm me her contact?

Acidburn
15-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Ok, I just want to inform everybody that this Xiaoying is actually the same person as Xiaoyun....the one i posted a thread on her at: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1357221&postcount=6

This is confirm as bro sohbuckong had given me Xiaoying no and I realised that it is the same number as Xiaoyun. Guess she uses serveral names :rolleyes:

Name = Xiao Ying
ht - approx 5ft 3
rtf = yes
french = no
cim/anal = no
cheebye-licking/digging = no for me but I think if you look good and young she might allow.

irridy
18-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Got Xiao Ying's number from Bro sohbuckkong. Here's a short brief:

Looks: 7/10 [Sweet look, long-haired]
Figure: 7/10 [Slim, about 1.65m]
Vital stats: C-cup [Pink nipples, soft]
BJ: 6/10 [SOP]
FJ: 6/10 [SOP]
Attitude: 7/10 [Very rush, but quite friendly]
Damage: $80+$15 [She quoted $80; price increased?]
RTF: Maybe.

Pros: Soft boobs that you can grab; and pink nipples too. Shapely butt.
Cons: Fake moans. 40-mins instead of 1hr, so it's very rush. SOP service. No fingering, no kissing. Will insist that you finish by time limit.

Overall session is still OK, despite the rush (she said got mafu waiting).

She will be away for a short time but will return next week.

Please contact Bro sohbuckkong, the threadstarter, for her contact. Thanks again for Xiao Ying's contact!

sohbuckkong
19-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Once again, I was feeling horny and I decided to look for xiao ying in geylang lor 14, and off I went there and reach lor 14 around 11pm, friday 17/2/06. Of course I can telephone xiao ying but I am not sure whether to call new gal or her.

I then decided to stroll the lanes of parading china gals starting from lor 14 (up to lor 10), of course this is also good for me as a form of exercise. after travelling round the circuit several times, I saw xiao ying sitting with a man at lor 14 coffee shop at about 11pm ,(I was thinking who that lucky person, could it be one of the sammy brothers!). She looks realy really delicious, indeed she's a true beauty and I can say that she is the most beautiful and sexy china girl in geylang. Although she's very beautiful, I finally did not call her because she lacks service and also I wanted to try new gals.

Finally the gal that I chose was Miss xiao Jing (jing = quiet), I got her parading at the side lane of lor 12, near the coffee shop. Just like many other parading china gals, As usual her asking price was $80 but I negotiated down to $70, I tried unsucessfully for $60. At the parade square, Xiao jing is very friendly to me and she keeps telling me that her service will be good, I told her that I love kissing and bbbj to which she replied that peck-kissing is ok but bj must use cap. Seeing that she was so friendly and also quite pretty, I finally agreed with her and off we went to the hotel and here's my short fr of her as a reference for brother to know.

Xiao jing
age = she says 20 but she looks like 22.

looks = 6.5-7/10 (slightly chubby[not fat])

skin = fair

boobs = quite big and firm

ht = 5ft 2

wt = not fat not thin and fleshy.

overall beauty = 6-7/10

services = nothing much lar, sop , 5/10, but friendly.

bj+cap = 6.5/10, sop (quite short about 8 mins), no bbbj.

fj+cap = 5/10, sop with moans that I know is fake (lol I just put my dick into her cb and she will immediately moan, how can this be real.lol.) the rythm of her moan coincides with my plunger.

french = no deep kissing, only pecking on the lips.

cim/anal = no

gf feeling = none but she does bath for people ( quite a nice gal. )

damage = $70 excluding hotel for 30-40 mins

rtf = definately yes but may want to try others first. Shes leaving end of this month.

Remarks = Like most china gals, she dont allow digging of cb but allow stroking so I keep stroking her clitoris until she cum. she also dont allow cb licking :) , however she readily allow me to suck her big watermelon.

I hope the above fr will help bros here so that they dont have to search and search. Please pm me if you want her tel no. To protect her, i will pass numbers to brothers here above 15 points.

For those who have less than 15points, dont worry as you can see xiao jing parading at geylang lor 12 near the coffee shop. Her number starts with 9486
Cheers !