PDA

View Full Version : SINGAPOREANS WORK LONGER HOURS THAN FTrash

Sammyboy RSS Feed
31-12-2014, 06:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPOREANS WORK LONGER HOURS THAN FOREIGN TALENTS!

.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;} Post date:
31 Dec 2014 - 5:45pm

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/OrchardRoad1807e_0.jpg?itok=gLs16s9B (http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/field/image/OrchardRoad1807e_0.jpg)

Have pity on bosses:
I can sense the packs of wolves here are all baying for blood.
In a way, I can sympathise with the SME bosses. Everyday, they have to ensure that the company makes money and everyday, they have to deal with errant Singaporean employees.
Please, Singaporean employees are not saints. Many of them have got attitude problems, thinking that bosses have to kowtow to them. This is true. I have friends who run businesses complaining about Singaporean employees and their attitude. They come late for work and when you scold them, they show you the black face. They sometimes think they are the bosses themselves!
On the dot 5pm, everyone packs up and goes to God knows where. The foreign employees are different. Many are hungry and diligent. They have no complaints doing overtime. But not Singaporean employees. Come year-end closing, they all want to take leave and go holidays. Even if the boss kneels down and pleads with them, they will say no to the boss. They say their time is precious.
But you don’t have such complaints from foreign employees. Not say I want to defend foreigners but I come to think of it, I think the Singaporean employees deserve to have spurs stuck on their hides. Otherwise, they think they are kings and can even show middle finger to bosses.
I will take a foreign employee anytime. Hardworking and yes, cheaper. To the company, profitability comes first. Otherwise, where can we get the money to pay the taxes to feed you guys!
Sheesh!

I wonder how did you arrive at this opinion or what field are you and your friends working in? Are you speaking just for the sake opposing the comments here?
I suggest you go to any large IT MNC at 6.30pm and see who are the people left. 95% of the foreign IT personnel would have gone off before 6.30pm, leaving Singapore IT people to clear their sh*t. When you ask them why not stay back, they would tell you: no point staying, our contract has no OT pay – work for what? Singaporeans are the least calculative at work. No OT pay still work until 9pm, 10pm, and even willing to come back during the weekends. Foreign IT talents will never do that. Now do you know why they say Singaporeans are stupid?
There is no wave without the wind. Singaporeans do not get the “work longest hours in the world” record for nothing.
If you don’t like Singapore, it is better that you and your friends migrate elsewhere. You can have endless supplies of fake cert workers overseas. God bless you.

Taxi Uncle Drive Night Shift

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?196919-SINGAPOREANS-WORK-LONGER-HOURS-THAN-FTrash&goto=newpost).