PDA

View Full Version : go jb makan tonight?

wannaGoBatam
31-12-2014, 05:09 PM
go jb makan tonight? anyone?

torro
31-12-2014, 05:26 PM
cann if you blanja heheh

Totallyuseless
31-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Sure jam de...

DanTheCow
31-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Please seriously consider.... I just got back....

Firstly... May the 2nd link just before the customs... They are stopping all SG cars to clear outstanding summons in Msia. I had 2 which I didn't even know about... 1 from 2012, the other from 2013. Heard go as far back as 2006. And have to clear on the spot. The guy in front of me with 8-9 summons on his list paid more than a thousand ringgit....

Secondly, the traffic congestion on the 2nd link is crazy.... Even before SG customs on SG land, also quite a bit of congestion like 2 hours ago already...

So my advise is... Please dun go in... ☺️😉

xuanz
31-12-2014, 06:25 PM

Firstly... May the 2nd link just before the customs... They are stopping all SG cars to clear outstanding summons in Msia. I had 2 which I didn't even know about... 1 from 2012, the other from 2013. Heard go as far back as 2006. And have to clear on the spot. The guy in front of me with 8-9 summons on his list paid more than a thousand ringgit....

Secondly, the traffic congestion on the 2nd link is crazy.... Even before SG customs on SG land, also quite a bit of congestion like 2 hours ago already...

Mr Moo so free ah!

How's your MBS going?

DanTheCow
31-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Mr Moo so free ah!

How's your MBS going?

Just got back from a close relative's wake.... No MBS Tonite... Have other NYE event that I need to go to... ☺️😉

Just thought I should leave a friendly advise here. ☺️😉

LeeHsienLoong
31-12-2014, 06:43 PM

#MalaysiaBoleh #HuatAh

sony2002
01-01-2015, 02:52 AM

they trace by car plate or name/NRIC?

I had summon few years ago but it was from KL

some more i already changed car, can they still trace?

ShadowRiders
01-01-2015, 03:11 AM
they trace by car plate or name/NRIC?

I had summon few years ago but it was from KL

some more i already changed car, can they still trace?

The outstanding summons are based on vehicle registration number. Some drivers dun even know about the summons as they had bought their cars 2nd hand and the offenses were committed by the previous owners. Too bad for these unfortunate dripvers as they are held responsible for the outstanding summones. Either pay up or go to court the next working day but then have to spend the night in the lockup. Malaysia Bolehland ! :D