PDA

View Full Version : Places I have been.....

TankerMack
31-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Am posting this new thread for possibly exchanging similar places with other bros but with younger girls preferably.

This was my very first massage parlour experience. Have always wanted to go to one, but with all the raids and sometimes overload of wrong info in sammyboy was not sure of where to go. There were some FRs that were too unbelievable that you know its someone promoting the place rather than a FR from a bro.

One thing i knew for sure is that I was not going hunting for a massage parlour with another friend. One of my friends recently got caught by his wife going to KTVs and massage parlours because of smses and when interrogated he revealed details of what happens inside and who he normally goes with. Wife proceeded to call all the friend's spouses and totally fucked up everybody's life. Since then lesson to be learnt - If you are going to do something wrong, do it alone.

I got on the MRT and landed in Chinatown. Decided to find an appropriate massage parlour to have my first experience. Now the problem newbies face now is the problem i faced then. Most of the MPs are located in shophouses in chinatown in the second floor. I did not dare to to enter shops in the second floor. How do I reject if I do not see what I like? So i just went window shopping. From People's Park proceeded to boat quay. Boat quay same problem. Its either 2nd floor or 3rd floor. Arrgghh, so like golum looking for the Ring I next walked to Bugis area then to Beach Road.

Along the way saw some of the MPs located on the first floor and discreetly waited for doors to open so that I can see the merchandise. Most of the time was disappointed. There was one MP which looked promising and I was standing outside smoking pretending to look elsewhere. When the door opened saw 2 matured ladies in a short dress and immediately left. I was extremely tired, by then the standard I was seeking also started diminishing. 5 hours earlier I wanted to be have the experience of getting a massage from a gorgeous babe but now I was willing to settle for a good massage and something special at the end. While having coffee in a shop saw a mall nearby. Decided to search sammyboy for info. There were some feedback that there were some shops in the mall where I can find what I want but not to expect SYT. But the info given was in year 2012 and no updates ever since.

Decided to venture to the mall. My search had already taken 5 hours. My legs were tired, shirt smelled of perspiration and desperation. Walked past the shop a few times. Only could see some legs in the shop, it was heavily covered by posters and details about the different types of massages. There was no way I can view the ladies without entering the shop. Walking past the shop many times I had the fear that the security guard in the mall was keeping tabs on me and the ppl in the next shop would at any moment ask me what are my intentions. I went out for a smoke and tried to google the shop name for more info. Did not get any new info. Not sure whether this is what you guys go through the first time but being alone and wanting to find a suitable MP was like a weird adventure in my case.

Took the lift up and without looking left or right entered the shop. Was immediately jolted by the bells they have on the door. Quick glance, three 30 plus year old PRC ladies, actually can say they were close to 40. Went to the counter and told the recept 1 hour. Paid 50 immediately and listed my name and IC. (Took the advise of seniors in sammyboy in not giving fake details). She auto assigned a lady wearing a tube top. Went to the room and she asked, "shower?" I said, "yes."

Showered and i wore back my boxers. One of the bros in sammyboy advised lie down on the table nude so that she knows what you are there for but I decided not to do that for fear that this might actually be a decent spa. So a short while later lady knocked on the door and entered beckoning me to lie on the massage table.

I look non chinese so she tried to communicate with limited english. Not sure why but I did not tell her I can speak mandarin. First thing she did was tell me, this one don't want and in one swift movement stripped me of my boxer. Massage started with shoulder, neck and arms. It was actually pretty good and I started telling myself even if there is nothing special at the end the massage itself would be worth it. She took about 30 mins to do my back and in between she actually told the masseuse in the next room that I wore my boxers for my massage in mandarin and they both laughed. Hmmm.... Sensed that this lady is okay with a sense of humour.

After my back she moved the towel to the top half of my body leaving my butt and legs naked. Felt strange being exposed for the first time in such a manner. She poured oil and slowly caressed the oil into my butt and legs. From here on I had a massive erection full of anticipation. She had a nice long stroke technique starting from the calves and ending at the lower back. The way her hand moved right through my asscrack allowed to experience sensations that I never knew existed. It was already the 40th minute and she started to wipe the oil off my body and applied talcum powder on my back and legs. What she did next was really really nice. Using the palm of her hand she applied powder all over and then after that using her fingernails and fingers started playing with my balls and inner thighs. If she had asked for my kidney i might have given her immediately.

She asked me to turn over and softly told me 50 hand job, okay. I said okay. She gave me a a slow nice release. She cleaned me up and I took a shower and found it impossible to get rid of all the oil but managed somehow. I came out, changed and she came in with a cup of water. Paid her 50 took a sip and immediately left the place with the recep telling me, see u again.

Been to the place many times, though mgt has now changed and newer ladies in the same age group has before the standard at this place is always there. I tried to look for other new experiences but this has been my mainstay.

Recently I went to a place where i was assigned a massage girl who was very cute. She asked me to turn over and seductively started massaging up my thigh and slowly moving the towel up. When I was completely exposed and with a full erection. She started playing with my balls and started negotiating the hj 100 bj 120. Come on I know men are suckers and she literally had me by the balls but the mood just disappeared. Though she finally excepted 80 for bj I just do not like to play this game. Never went to the place again.

Also found that if you tell them you do not speak mandarin negotiations are simpler. Price is agreed faster. One time at a MP in beach road the massage lady was negotiating and negotiating for at least 30 mins on why I should pay 80 for BJ. I would have gladly given her 80 but I made the mistake of asking can reduce.

Hope you guys enjoyed my first experience. Willing to exchange contact only if you have something to exchange. Will not reply if you have nothing to exchange. Really sorry about that guys. But part of the fun is hunting for such places yourselves. Talk to some of the senior bros. One of my army buddies told us an experience where the Massage lady keep telling him how sexy, muscular and handsome he is. He totally went limp once he started laughing. His face is full of pimple and he is at least 50kg overweight. The girl probably memorised her sales pitch and just repeated it without any thought.

Will post other MPs I have been to when I have the time......

enzer88
31-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Bro, ur FR don't hav to give description on the location and surrounding or the shop. The AV can just simply read ur FR and hunt them down.my two cent worth, no hard feeling.

rahl
31-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Bro it took 5 hrs to read the post lol.

Nice work, seldom get such frank posts these days in the forum. And btw I think upper storey joints are better than ground level. No need to be shy. Nothing interesting, walk out like it's a electronics or shoe shop. But then we can only be newbies once ;)

TankerMack
31-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Bro, ur FR don't hav to give description on the location and surrounding or the shop. The AV can just simply read ur FR and hunt them down.my two cent worth, no hard feeling.

Sorry I have to disagree with your two cents worth. Do not think I have revealed the location.

FT86
31-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Sorry I have to disagree with your two cents worth. Do not think I have revealed the location.

U walk almost half the massage places in town already!!

bizbiz
31-12-2014, 03:43 PM
TS I must say you really are very hardworking. Thanks for the MR . :)

huatcaiturbo
31-12-2014, 05:01 PM
be it second level or ground level. i will jus go in kay siao and check out operating hrs and price. but actually im checking out their dressing and standard. but sometimes can only see the counter girl.

jasonkky
31-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Haha nice work there! Amazing 5 hours of searching and stuff. I too will tend to go around for hours the areas u've mentioned to see if the counter girls are decent looking enough but it seems that there's not much syt or pretty looking ones left. I have been to a handful of places but nothing commendable nor rtf.

unregistered_10
31-12-2014, 08:47 PM
TS, u walked 5 hrs...
I'm giving u 3 pts... i can afford.
Happy 2015

petera535
01-01-2015, 06:13 AM
Why cannot sign in with fake details of yourself?

TankerMack
01-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Why cannot sign in with fake details of yourself?

This is info garnered for other senior bros.

In the event of raid, AV will check the register. If you never get caught in the act and you have given correct name and ic they cannot do anything to you. You came for massage and you received a massage. Nothing illegal. I assume at that point they cannot do anything to you.

But if you give false name and ic details there is a chance of being hauled up to police station for investigation. How did you miraculously appear inside the MP without being registered. Think they might use this as leverage to get you to admit that you received specials so that they can use you as witness.

kedeidder
01-01-2015, 05:24 PM
This is info garnered for other senior bros.

In the event of raid, AV will check the register. If you never get caught in the act and you have given correct name and ic they cannot do anything to you. You came for massage and you received a massage. Nothing illegal. I assume at that point they cannot do anything to you.

But if you give false name and ic details there is a chance of being hauled up to police station for investigation. How did you miraculously appear inside the MP without being registered. Think they might use this as leverage to get you to admit that you received specials so that they can use you as witness.

Thanks for the advice. I never know that.
I'll be more obedient from today onwards. Hehe

TankerMack
05-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Thanks to bros who support and have given contact the to the above mentioned place to bros who have regularly shared FRs and exchancged contact.

Second place.............This place has been talked about before and still is in operation today. Was in City area and looking for a massage place. It was the 2014 world cup period and body was aching from many sleepless nights. Saw one and searched sammyboy for review. 60% of the reviews were bad but I also noticed the reviews were mainly during the early 2013 and before. If the spa had not changed its name and was still in operation just felt that there might be something good about it. It was a calculated risk and proceeded to the second storey.

Opened the door and and the usual bells attached to the door in MPs jingled loudly announcing my arrival. From the inner recesses an extremely slim PRC lady came out smiling and asked the starndard questions. Decided on 1 hour and paid 50.

She brought me to the cubicle and I noticed that there was no shower in the room. Went to the common shower and took quick one then came back and lied down on the massage table with just the towel covering my back. The same slim lady came in and started the massage. There was no doubt in my mind of whether there are specials offered in this place. Her massage technique was different. Usually MLs will divide the body into different parts and proceed with the massage. Arms, shoulders, lower back, left leg, right leg, buttocks. In my personal experience, during the massage on the upper body I would be trying to doze off and I will start waking up when the massage starts on the lower body.

But this lady somehow always ended her strokes in the butt or groin region. What this caused was a nice sensuous feeling throughout the session. It was very nice. Do not think people who want a genuine massage will enjoy this though. Her purpose is not to massage to relieve pain rather its a massage to bring sensual pleasure. She did my upper back and lower body and I was at a awakened state all along and when she ask you want BM for 80 I said, please go ahead. Turned over, she removed bra, though A cup only she tried her best and took her time to make me come.

Paid, showered and left. I have been a regular since then but recently have been looking for other places as i am looking for other new experiences........

More places to come soon based on feedback from bros.

bizbiz
05-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Looking forward ...

chris88
05-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Very good read. A treasure trove of information that can prove useful going forward :cool:

PRCFKR
05-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Bro, can share?

TankerMack
23-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Third place....... Inside CBD area. Found this place by accident when was walking around near the courts in singapore on a sat. I walked past this place n saw a tanned looking girl sitting. She was decent looking. Was really surprised because previous massages were all milfs. Walked past again to have a better look, she smiled at me. I did not not proceed in. Searched sammyboy for info, nothing. Decided not to take the risk so headed to my usual place. Usual ml not around. Hmmm decided to come back to this ulu location. Ask her massage, standard 40 45 mins. Okay. Good, decent massage. After that gq. Standard rates.

I like her because there is some chemistry, have been going there regularly. she will make fun of PRC ml making those fake sounds. Generally quite fun to be with her. Speaks mandarin n English. Only thing negative,not much stimulation during massage itself. I tried telling her she always say later. I realized that's her style.

Will share with bros willing to xchange.

cronyman
23-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi bro, I dun have anywhere to exchange at the moment, but if you share with me I will write FR after I go. Can? :)