PDA

View Full Version : Step-Daughter

JJ_Jones
10-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Pls note that this is a coppied story. I share here is because i like the story. Hope you guys will like it too. Please do not Zap me for sharing. If you Up me pls give me time to return this favour. Thank You!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1

As I type this, I can hardly sit still. I think I'm in love, if not, I've got a serious case of uncontrollable teenage lust. I find it very difficult to concentrate because I can't think of anything or anyone else but Breanna and her sweet little panties.

Breanna is my eighteen year old stepdaughter. Sexually naive and purely innocent, I'm sure she is still a virgin and has probably only been kissed once or twice but nothing more than that even though she drives all the young boys wild as she does me. She is always grossed out by sexual talk or anything sexual on TV.

Although she is always downgrading her natural beauty by complaining about being fat and or ugly as many teenage girls do, everything about her is absolutely beautiful. She is a petite little blonde haired teenager, vivacious, delicious, and sexy. Her long flowing naturally curly hair perfectly frames her pure innocent face and sexy white smile.

Standing about 5'-3" tall, the sweet smell of her warm tender body is enough to make me melt every time I look into her seductive brown eyes. Beanna's firm 34A titties turn my dick into an unbreakable seven inch piece of titanium whenever I catch a glimpse of them, and this is while she is still fully dressed in one of her skimpy little belly type t-shirts! If that isn't enough, the way she wears her size five skin tight hip huggers makes her already firm fleshly teenage ass, waist, and hips look even sweeter and more delicious.

Since her extremely low cut tummy revealing jeans are so tight, I am constantly treated to the sight of sexy visible panty lines, unless of course she is wearing one of her tiny little pairs of thong undies. I always find myself staring at her perfect little heart shaped ass and dreaming about which tiny pair of her panties she is wearing at the time, I know every pair she owns intimately.

It's even better when she is wearing one her little pairs of almost see thru gym shorts. Then, not only am I treated to the sight of her soft smooth, tanned legs but because the material is so thin, I get a perfect view of whatever pair of panties she is actually wearing. Seeing that tasty panty covered ass in those tiny shorts puts me over the edge every time! Be it either a high riding thong stuffed sweetly in the tender crack of her ass or a pair of full cut lacy panties that cradle her soft full ass cheeks, I end up with a throbbing cock hard enough to cut diamonds!

I've raised Breanna since she was quite a bit younger. Then, she was already an extremely intelligent, cute young girl with loads of personality. Although during this time I've watched her develop into a gorgeous young woman, I never had any type of sexual thoughts about her until her tender adolescent body began to sprout into womanhood. As my mind and my dick began to take notice of her sexy young body, I always maintained our father daughter relationship, never revealing my secret attraction and most definitely never acting on any of my feelings. As she grew, she acquired a rather shapely body and with the present fashion trends began to dress somewhat seductively and sexy with her low cut jeans and thin tight half shirts.

I struggled to control my dirty thoughts and feelings but constantly found myself fantasizing about licking, sucking, kissing, feeling, smelling, tasting, and fucking that sweet wet little pussy, firm round ass, soft belly, and tantalizing little titties as I jerked off every day, some days two or three times.

My breaking point finally. My wife, who is gorgeous in her own right, had just taken the kids shopping for school clothes. I overheard her and Breanna talking about thong underwear, and although my wife didn't like to wear such an uncomfortable thing as "butt floss", she said that Breanna could if she wanted to.

I secretly listened and hoped Breanna would make the 'right' decision, which she did. Being sexually attracted to her, I had occasionally ruffled through Breanna's underwear drawer before, but up until this time she wore plain little girl type cotton undies, definitely cute but nothing to blow a load over, although that never stopped me.

When the wife and kids returned home that night, I was treated to a customary 'new clothing' fashion show which I always got every time the kids got new clothes. Breanna and her younger sister have always been very fashion conscious and enjoy showing off their new clothes which I also enjoy immensely. After her modeling session, Breanna proceeded to show off her new sexy underwear, not actually wearing them of course, but just holding them up for my viewing pleasure. To my surprise, with my wife's approval, Breanna had totally revamped her underwear wardrobe!

JJ_Jones
10-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Part 2

There were cute little playful cotton panties with different expressions such as 'keep out', 'princess', and 'boy crazy' printed on them, sexy see thru nylon panties, some sweet silky panties with bows and ribbons, soft lacy panties in different cuts and style, and some g-strings and thongs which I was not allowed to see because of Breanna's growing embarrassment.

The thought of Breanna in her new grown-up undies with her blushing rosy cheeks, innocent pretty smile and outright embarrassment, got my mind racing to never before imagined levels! Later that night as I licked and fucked her mother's juicy pussy, my rock hard cock exploded in cum spurting pleasure as I dreamed that it was Breanna and her sweet young body that I was enjoying.

My pulsing cock was still stiff the next morning when I woke up and this definitely wasn't any piss hard-on that I had! After dreaming of tender young Breanna and her new panties all night, the purple veins of my dick were extremely swollen and its aching head was still leaking clear sweet tasting pre-cum, as I experienced one of the most intense erections that I ever had. I could barely make it to the shower because just the feel of my jockeys restraining my bulging dick made me want to shoot cum all over inside my shorts!

By the time I had turned the warm water on and coated my dick with some slippery hair conditioner, I was coming in buckets all the while moaning and whispering Breanna's name. That whole day at work, I could think of nothing but my tiny teenage stepdaughter wearing a pair of her new panties, the soft material touching and rubbing against her warm wet virgin pussy and full round sweet ass.

Maybe she was wearing her first thong or g-string with the material pulled tightly between her gorgeous butt cheeks barely covering that tender little perky rose bud asshole. I wanted to stick my tongue in it and taste her hot sweaty little bunghole so bad, I had to go into the rest room at work and jerk of right there. From that day on, I can't keep my eyes off of her. I'm sure my wife has noticed me lovingly gazing at her daughter because I can't control my wandering eyes!

The next weekend, I was blessed with having the house completely to myself. The wife had to work a rare Saturday and the kids were all visiting their real fathers. As soon as I was sure that I was alone, I headed straight for Breanna's dirty clothes hamper. Jackpot! There was a week's worth of new freshly worn panties and a couple of bras. I grabbed a baby blue colored lacy bra and admired its softness as I brought it to my waiting nose and deeply inhaled the intoxicating smell of my beautiful young stepdaughter's natural body scent mixed with her sweet perfume.

I couldn't help but imagine what her tiny little tits looked like while they were being so delicately cradled by the soft scented lace material. I dreamed of slowly removing her shirt as she stood nervously in just that lacy bra letting the thin straps fall down off of her soft shoulders. What did her sweet nipples look like? Were they big, meaty, and chewy like her mother's, or were they smaller yet sensitively perky and upward pointing? I hoped they were small, perky and pointed as I imagined bringing the tip of my hungry tongue to the tips of her waiting nipples, causing her to quiver and tense slightly with newfound pleasure.

My dick also began to quiver as I envisioned myself softly licking her little nubs as they became swollen and even more sensitive to my touch. While still entranced by her sweetly scented bra, I grabbed a pair of her black sheer nylon panties. Now, I've had some experience with panty play as I have often masturbated with my wife's wondrous collection of underwear, but this was definitely new and even more exciting because I knew it was absolutely off limits to me.

The feel of the soft slick black material was incredible. My cock began to throb as I quickly removed my pants and underwear to let my hard-on spring free. As I caressed and examined the see thru material my eyes came upon the cottony crotch area which was stained yellowish white and slightly crusty. Do I dare sniff the sweet spot?

My mind knew this was wrong but my dick said differently as I brought the soft fabric to my nose and inhaled Breanna's musky sweet scent while my stiff cock leaked tiny drops of pre-cum. I wanted the smell of her juicy little pussy and the feel of her pretty panties against my face to last forever. I reached to taste my own pre-cum from my fingers as I began stroking myself and licking the soft crotch area which had gently held Breanna's tender young pussy.

The taste was like nothing else I had ever experienced before; I could only imagine how good her tiny little cunt actually tasted if her panties were this delicious. As I dreamed of Breanna's soft young naked body; the delicate folds of her virgin pussy, the perky teenage titties, the soft panties stretched across her firm full bubbled ass as her soft blonde pussy hairs showed through the sheer front, her soft smooth tan legs, and that incredibly sexy belly; a bolt of electricity shot through my body as my dick shot jets of cum covering my hands and chest.

When I finally regained my composure, I noticed that I had licked and sucked her panties so intensely that they were a soaking mess, I didn't care, I was intoxicated by her scent and taste. Not wanting to let my own tasty cum go to waste, I cleaned up with the crotch area of Breanna's panties and licked and sucked it all through the soft sheer material. This was only the first pair of her panties, there were four other pairs! Every pretty little pair was sweetly stained with delicious white panty pie crust by her young tender pussy.

This was going to be a long enjoyable day, I wanted to smell and taste every last drop of her virgin pussy juices and sweaty asshole that had soaked all those beautiful panties. I spent the next few hours doing just that as I pounded my sore dick while even wearing some of her undies and cumming three more times until there was nothing left inside my balls.

My favorite pair was a tiny little silky pink and purple g-string covered with hearts that had a string of beads spelling "LOVE" across the front just below the elastic waist band. I envisioned the soft elastic waistband gently digging into the tender skin of Breanna's full fleshy hips and her slightly pooched tummy. I could imagine seeing little wisps of soft blonde pubic hair dancing around the edges of the silky triangle that concealed her sweet young pussy lips and tender little clitty as the string continued up past her delicious looking little 'taint' into the soft crack of her ass.

I dreamed of kneeling behind her gorgeous ass and planting soft kisses on her sticky buns while gently spreading her firm butt cheeks to see the g-string softly nestled against her swollen anus. I imagined her bending over and spreading her legs slightly to give me better access to lick that sweet rosebud with the string pulled right through it. I wanted to taste her pretty little poop hole and the material of her panties together as I licked and licked until it was dripping wet so I could finally stick my teasing tongue directly into her warm inviting butt. I was in heaven!

I pulled the g-string panties up my legs to wear them myself so I could experience the pleasure Breanna obviously received while she wore them. Did these tiny pink panties actually cover her sexy little body or did her soft delicious pussy lips hang over the edges as the string ran directly through her wet pussy and into her sweaty ass crack making her hotter and wetter from the delightful feeling?

The silky triangle panel in front was so small it couldn't come close to covering my rigid cock. I admired myself in the mirror wearing my sixteen year old stepdaughter's panties as my dick pointed right out of the leg opening and the string was pulled tightly through my ass crack.

That string felt so wonderful, I pulled it tighter and tighter to pleasure my puckered and willing asshole. I'm sure I had to be close to ripping them when I finally came, soaking the front of those sexy little panties with my hot jism. I left all the cum there to dry as I thought about it being right there next to Breanna's tiny pussy the next time she wore these panties.

JJ_Jones
10-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Part 3

I've been totally addicted ever since. Every time I'm alone, I go straight for her dirty clothes hamper to search for the wettest, freshest panties she has. I wait for her to change so I can get to those sweet panties as soon as she takes them off of her hot young pussy. I really love the days when the stains are heavy or when she's bleeding, this is when that sweet taste and smell is most delectable. The g-strings and thongs are the best because they have pussy juice, pee stains, and ass skid marks in abundance. I'm not sure what I like best, the smell and taste of Breanna's tender sweet pussy or the smell and taste of her tight stinky asshole.

When jacking off with them, I usually wear a pair, preferably a thong or g-string pulled tightly into my ass as I sniff the freshest pair and rub a pair on my hard dick until I cum all over myself or directly in the panties.

My family would be totally destroyed if I was ever discovered making love to Breanna's scented panties, or so I thought. Lately it seems as though Breanna has found out my secret. Sometimes she acts downright flirtatious with me by running her fingers through her long beautiful hair, or innocently stretching or posing until her shirt rides up until I can see her soft sexy belly all the time with that pretty little smile on her luscious pouting lips.

Sometimes she will strut right past me in her tight jeans or tiny shorts before flopping down on a couch or chair in a revealing position which always shows off her terrific ass always while maintaining killer eye contact with me.

She knows that I'm staring at her body, I can't help myself. Does this little tease realize how horny she gets me or is it purely innocent? Often times she will lure me into wrestling matches and say things like, "Come on old man, let's see what you got!"

I always take this opportunity to wrestle and accidentally grab handfuls of her firm young titties and ass which lately it seems as thought she doesn't mind. It also gives me a chance to get close enough to smell her beautiful raspberry scented hair and teasingly sweet perfume. When she does her laundry, she always leaves all her dirty little underwear for last, sometimes it's the only thing left in her clothes hamper. Is it left there for me to sniff, lick, and enjoy?

Her recent behavior has made me bolder and more adventuresome. I've gone as far as to sneaking into the bathroom while she is showering just to sniff and lick the warm wet panties that just came off of her sweet pussy. I've also jacked off in her room at night admiring her young beautiful body while she sleeps. Amazingly during those nights, it seems as though she'll yawn or stretch in her sleep innocently revealing the naked flesh of her young breasts or panty covered pussy. Is this real or just my hopeful imagination?

One day about six months ago, my wife was working one of those rare Saturdays and the other kids were gone for the weekend. Breanna and I were the only ones home. After getting off of the phone, she informed me that she was going upstairs to take a shower. Craving the scent of her pussy stained panties, I listened for the door to close and the shower water to start.

When I was sure all was safe and she was in the shower I went into her room and found my absolute favorite pair of her panties, stained, wet, and smelling incredibly, left on top of her hamper. To my delight, it was her tiny pink and purple heart covered silky g-string that I had so many times imagined her wearing as I fucked her nubile teen body.

As I dropped my pants, put on another pair of her dirty panties, and began making love to the panties that had only minutes ago been rubbed against her tender pussy and stretched across her beautiful ass, I heard the door open. I had done this a hundred times before, I knew I had an ample amount of time to finish. What the hell was happening here? My heart stopped as I looked up to see Breanna standing in front of me in just her bath towel while I furiously pounded my stiff cock and sniffed and licked her pretty panties.

As I jumped up, hard-on sticking straight out, I stammered and stuttered trying to explain but no words even came from my mouth. I was a dead man! To my complete shock and amazement, Breanna dropped the towel she was wearing revealing the gorgeous young body that I had fantasized about countless times. She had absolutely the most beautiful tiny body that I had ever seen.

Her sweet little titties were everything I had imagined—small, firm, and with puffy razor sharp nipples that pointed straight up in the air, just like my dick was doing. As my eyes trailed down her petite body to her belly, I noticed the soft fleshy indentations that her g-string panties had left behind.

Her flat yet pouting tummy was even sexier than I had ever seen, this time with no jeans or t-shirts to obstruct my view. Her fleshy hips were shapely and full with just the right amount of 'baby fat' to make them look mouth wateringly delicious. My eyes dropped further to Breanna's beautiful little blonde pubic mound. It was sparsely covered with soft nicely trimmed hair and appeared perfectly framed between the juicy thighs of her smooth tanned legs.

I wanted so bad to feel, smell, and taste that soft sweetness on my face right then and there. Her feet and toes even looked lick ably sexy to me at that time!

Still thinking I was in huge trouble but unable to stop from staring at her naked beauty, time seemed to stand still although only a couple of seconds had passed.

Breanna broke the awkward silence. "I've suspected something for a long time now. I've know for about the last six months that you have been playing with my panties. I actually peeked out from the shower one day while your eyes were closed and you were licking my dirty panties. I just wanted to catch you in the full act."

"I'm so sorry," I said as I stood there fully erect in a pair of her nylon panties, my dick still leaking pre-cum through the thin material. "You think I'm some kind of sick perverted weirdo. You're going to tell everyone. I can't believe this is happening. Your mother is going to castrate me!"

With that sweet little teasing smile on her face Breanna replied, "Don't worry; your secret is safe with me, that is as long as we can make it our little secret."

I couldn't believe my ears. My innocent virgin teenage stepdaughter was coming on to me? With that, Breanna stepped toward me and rubbed her naked body against my panty covered cock. The sudden feeling of her touch, the sight of her firm childlike body, and the slick feeling of the nylon was pure ecstasy; it was more than I could handle as I filled her black panties with a huge load of steaming hot cum.

JJ_Jones
10-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Part 4

"Ooooh", she purred sexily.

Embarrassed by my lack of control, I once again said, "I'm sorry."

I had hoped I could do much better than my pathetic minute man performance. This was a chance of a lifetime. I've pulled off multiple orgasms in my younger days. At that moment I was determined to do it again if given the chance.

Breanna appeared intrigued by my cum that was soaking her panties. "I knew that a guy's thingy squirted something into a woman to get her pregnant and I've heard other girls talk about it, but I never knew exactly what it looked like."

With that, she slowly touched my cum which was soaking thru the nylon panties and brought her hand to her nose to smell it. While looking me straight in the eye with a sexy and inviting stare, she seductively placed the tip of her cum covered finger in her mouth and licked it lovingly. The sight of her luscious tongue licking my cum made my dick start to quiver and my heart melt. I wanted to taste her sexy tongue and hot breath in my mouth.

Starting to feel a little more comfortable now, I pulled her tiny body closer and begun to softly kiss her sexy lips. Her mouth was wet and inviting, her tongue soft and warm as we began to kiss passionately. I didn't want to stop—I wanted that sensuous kiss to last forever as I ran my fingers through her beautiful blonde hair. I savored the soft beautiful skin on her shoulders as my hands made their way down her pretty back to her fleshy hips and her firm full teenage ass. With a gorgeous butt cheek in each hand, I pulled her even closer as my stiff dick pressed against her bare belly.

Her plump little ass felt better than I could ever imagine. I've always thought she had one of the sexiest asses I've ever seen. I've cum in my hand countless times while dreaming about holding her spongy hips from behind and smacking her fat little sexy ass.

I cupped her cheeks in my hands, trying to feel as much of her ass fat as I possible could while I squeezed, pinched, and kneaded those soft sexy buns. She knew she had the hot little ass that all the boys wanted. Obviously excited by the deserved attention her sexy ass was receiving, she was moaning her hot breath in my mouth as I sucked her squirming tongue. I was definitely going to give those tender buns the respect and attention that they deserved.

Firmly, I grabbed her luscious hips and spun her around so she was facing the wall with her back to me. Somewhat startled by the sudden forcefulness, sweet innocent Breanna seemed definitely turned on as she giggled playfully. Dropping to my knees, I was in the most desirable position imagined. After years of yearning for her perfect little ass, there it was staring me right in the face. The triangle shaped patch of pale white skin was sexily accented by the gorgeous tan lines that cut across her lower back and each fleshy bun.

Separating each golden piece of heaven, her tender ass crack was topped with a soft little dimple burrowed into the smooth fleshy skin. I started to lightly nibble on her buns as I planted tender kisses trying to cover every inch of her sweet ass with my wet lips. My tongue traced the soft creases where her ass met the tops of her sexy legs as she moaned and whimpered loudly with pleasure. I gently spread her tender ass cheeks as I continued to lick and kiss them. Her tiny pink love bud looked delicious as I ran my tongue all around it. The sweet scent and tangy taste of her little asshole was exquisite as I buried my face between her buns.

As I licked her stink hole it began to pucker lightly to return my tender kisses. I worked my tongue deep inside her as she moaned loudly and I savored the sweet smell and taste of her sweaty ass. I had to see this succulent piece of meat in the sexy tiny panties that I so loved.

I stopped to reach for the sexy little g-string that she purposely left laying out for me.

"No, please don't stop," Breanna begged as she teasingly wiggled her butt in my face. I smacked her firm ass which was already bright red from the loving I had already given it.

"Oh yes", she cried.

This hot little virgin tease loved every second of this!

"I want to see you in these panties", I said as she turned to face me. "You can't begin to imagine how many times I have dreamt about this."

Her tight little pussy was inches from my face as she stepped into the panties that I held open for her. I slowly slid the tiny g-string up her smooth legs, savoring every inch of their soft tanned sexiness. As I pulled the thin string waistband up over her inviting hips, I could see her little pussy was swollen slightly open and glistening with her juices. I covered her pussy and the nicely trimmed patch of soft hair with the silky panties as I pulled tight on the waistband.

Once again, she moaned in ecstasy as she spread her legs slightly and wiggled until the string was nice and snug in the crack of her ass. Her moistness soaked the front of the silky panties—she was dripping wet with excitement. I reached around to grab her ass and pulled her closer to my face. The sugary smell of her perfume paled in comparison to the strong scent of her tiny wet pussy as I ran my nose up the fabric of her panties.

Her plump little pussy lips spread as I worked the silky material up into her slit with my nose, inhaling her intoxicating muskiness. Her young pussy smelled ten times better than her dirty crusted panties ever had, and they were tasty sweet to say the least! I was covered with her moistness as I lovingly rubbed my face against the warm, wet, silky material.

Breanna pulled the front off her panties up tighter into her pussy slit. With her wet pouting lips now fully exposed, she begged me to lick her as her heavy breathing quickened. I licked her sweet cunt right through her soaking wet panties from bottom to top as I flicked her puffy little clit at the end of each stroke.

Her heavy breathing turned into short breathless panting. She lasted about five seconds before she screamed loudly and came on my face. The force and amount of her juices was comparable to someone peeing and steadily lasted for a full three seconds. I have experienced this with a woman only once before and have heard that it is extremely rare. Her tender young pussy flooded my hungry mouth as I tried to catch all of her sweet nectar.

I gulped and swallowed her scrumptious juices but couldn't keep up as the sticky fluid spilled over me covering my face, chest, and hair. It was incredible that such a young innocent girl, a virgin, could experience such a breathtakingly powerful orgasm. I was now way beyond admiration and desire—I worshipped Breanna's sweet little pussy.

She slid down the wall and collapsed in front of me crying tenderly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I think I..." she said while visibly upset. "Did I pee? I, I'm..." still trying to catch her breath.

I reached out and embraced my little angel gently kissing the soft skin of her tear streaked cheeks.

"No it's fabulous, it's beautiful, it's delicious."

I squeezed her tightly as she buried her face in my chest which was still wet with her juices. Both our hearts were pounding as I lovingly comforted my sweet young baby.

"That's what you would call an orgasm, a rather intense one too. You should feel special, most women never get to feel that kind of ultimate pleasure. I've always wanted to taste your special sweetness."

yanki1
10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
nice story. keep it going

luvs2lick
10-02-2006, 05:36 PM
great story keep it coming

JJ_Jones
13-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Part 5

Holding her pretty face and seeing her shy sweet smile, I assured her, "It was the most beautiful and delicious thing I've ever tasted."

Anticipating her response, I asked, "Did you like it?"

Her smile brightened showing her beautiful straight white teeth.

"Yes, I loved it."

By now the tears had stopped and her young angelic face shined with enthusiasm.

"It was awesome; my heart was beating so fast! It tickled so much, but felt so so good."

She was absolutely radiant; my heart was turning to mush as I looked into her deep brown eyes.

"I thought my heart was going to explode, it felt all tingly like electricity until I, I, well you know."

I hugged her tightly. The sweet raspberry scent of her soft blonde hair was exhilarating. I began to kiss her full soft lips. I tasted her warm sweet breath as we stretched out lying on the floor gently and sensuously kissing and sucking each other's tongues.

My cock was so stiff it felt as though it would break as I was still wearing her cum soaked black panties.

"I want to make love to you. I want to feel my hard dick inside your sweet little pussy."

Realizing it sounded kind of harsh especially at such a beautifully tender moment, I added, "But only if you want to. I want to but only if you're ready."

"Yes, please, yes I want to", she said nervously. "Will it hurt? Other girls told me it hurts the first time."

Her innocence made my dick even harder. I could tell that she was scared so I told her we would go nice and slow. I convinced her that it would hurt less and she could stop whenever she wanted to if she was on top of me.

Grabbing her pillow off her bed, I folded it in half and put it under my head as I lay back on the floor. I wanted to see everything! I pulled aside the panties I was wearing and let my dick stick out through the leg hole. I instructed Breanna to straddle me and grab my dick and stick it in her pussy nice and easy.

As she slowly lowered herself, I felt the incredible tightness of her virgin pussy. With the cum coating my dick and her juices still dripping from her, the head of my dick slipped easily between her tender wet lips. This was incredible!

I watched as my sweet little stepdaughter wiggled her hips and slowly slid down the length of my hard seven inch cock. I was in heaven—my dick was fully inside her young tight pussy. She winced as if she was in pain and hesitated slightly before that vibrant smile returned to her lips. Looking deep into her dark brown eyes, I grabbed her fleshy hips and slowly began to move her sweet little body across my dick.

She caught on to the motion and slowly, almost wantonly, even seductively, began to slide her sexy little hips back and forth. We were both covered with her wetness as her tiny pussy glided across my body effortlessly. The juiciness and natural lubrication of her pussy was amazing for any woman.

The wiggling of her sexy hips quickly turned to grinding as her pace intensified along with the pleasurable sensations. By now, she was riding my dick like an old pro although she was an inexperienced virgin. I couldn't wait to see how good she'd be with some more practice—she fucked better than most grown women I'd seen.

As her breathing intensified, she began to moan loudly. It seemed as though she bordered between pleasure and pain with each thrust, sometimes on the verge of tears, but always with that shy sexy smile on her lips. I held on to her full hips as she rode me excitedly. I could see the outline of her pelvis with each forward thrust as my hands slid upward to feel the exquisite beauty of the smooth skin that covered her little rib cage.

My eyes were mesmerized by the tenderness of her sweet titties hardly jiggling at all because they were so firm and tight. Her lusciously puffy nipples were red and swollen as they pointed up and out like two tiny bullets. My mouth watered as I dreamed about sucking her sweet little nubs. Her long blonde curly hair fell over her face partially obscuring her innocent beauty but making her look even more sexy and seductive.

With a quick nod, she flipped her hair back on one side revealing only half her face as I swam in the beauty of her sexy smile. God how I loved that look! This innocent teenage girl was doing her best to seduce and please me.

She gazed into my eyes, staring deep into my soul—our connection was total and complete. I pulled her down and hugged her tightly as we kissed furiously. Her sweaty little body wriggled with ecstasy as I thrust my dick upward harder into her young pussy. She whimpered slightly in pain but continued to match my thrusts with her body rhythms. Her swollen little titties were pressed against my chest as I moved my hands to feel them. She lifted her chest slightly as I cupped and squeezed them. They were so firm and small.

JJ_Jones
13-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Part 6

I felt dirty as I caressed them as if I was rubbing a little girl's undeveloped breasts, not the perfect little tits of this sensual young woman. She was all woman, definitely not a little girl anymore. The last time I felt boobs that pretty and firm, I was probably a teen myself. Her puffy nipples were swollen and red, the points hard as rocks.

I craned my neck to reach and kiss them as she arched her back to accommodate my hungry tongue. I sucked her puffy nipples as hard as I could. Her hard nipples tasted delicious as I nibbled and chewed on them causing her to pleasurably cry out in pain.

She moaned louder while I covered her gorgeous nipples and titties with hickeys. I could feel her hot juices once again running out of her body as she covered my dick in her sticky sweetness.

Breanna screamed as her pussy lips tightened around my cock causing me to shoot my creamy load deep into her tiny snatch. I didn't care about getting her pregnant—I just wanted my cum inside her sexy little body.

As our rhythms slowed we collapsed together in sweat holding each other with my cock still tightly nestled in her tender young pussy. Laying there with Breanna on top of me, I could feel the mixture of her juices and my own cum running out of her sweet little pussy. We were covered in each others love—now was a good time for that shower that she was supposed to be taking.

We made our way to the bathroom and the shower. Breanna stood under the warm water as it cascaded over her beautiful body. I grabbed the soap and began to simultaneously lather Breanna and myself up. I passionately bathed her tender young body letting not one inch of her sweetness go untouched.

I could feel my semi flaccid cock once again growing as I covered our bodies with the warm soapy suds. The feeling of her tiny teenage body once again made my rigid cock beg for more. This was incredible, I had came twice already but my dick refused to quit. I felt as though I had overdosed on Viagra!

My stiff dick easily found its way to her willing pussy as we embraced and kissed with the warm water showering over us. She held me tightly and wrapped her legs around my waist while I supported her tiny body. I held her small, sweet, one hundred ten pound body with my dick inside her and my hands cradling her voluptuous ass cheeks.

I really wanted to give her a fucking that she would never forget but I found it very difficult as I supported her full weight in the shower. As I carefully stepped out of the shower still holding her, Breanna grabbed the towels off of the rack and threw them to the floor—she was thinking the same thing I was.

I gently laid her down and mounted her, my hard dick never once leaving her tight pussy. The sight of her tiny sexy body exhilarated me as she laid flat on her back on the floor with her legs still wrapped around my waist. She wasn't letting go! With both our bodies still dripping wet from the shower, I held her by those gorgeous fleshy hips and began to fuck her young pussy good and hard.

She once again began to scream and moan with pleasure and pain. I could tell that I was hurting her tender little pussy as I rammed my dick deep inside her but she gritted her teeth and took all seven inches of my rock hard cock. She loved the sweet pain.

As she lay on her back, I could once again see the outlines of her ribs under her soft skin. Her tits were so small that she looked almost flat chested except for her wondrously swollen puffy nipples. Her youthful even childlike looks turned me on so much I thought my dick was going to explode right then. Good thing I had came twice already because this time I was in no hurry.

I could tell that Breanna loved every minute of it also by the way she dug her sexy red painted fingernails into my flesh as she held onto my biceps. I watched as my dick effortlessly slid in and out of her tight well lubricated pussy. Her thin pussy lips were stretched wide with pleasure and it looked like they might rip apart at any second.

I moved one of her hands to her pussy so that we could both feel my dick going in and out of her young wet body. She smiled with delight.

I brought my other hand to the top of her pussy and found her sweet little clit. It was small but very well pronounced. I started to pinch and rub it until it was bright red and swollen with pleasure. This was definitely the little button that started her engine. She dug her nails deeply into my arm as she screamed with enjoyment and let loose a torrent of her wonderful juices that squirted out the sides of her pussy.

JJ_Jones
13-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Part 7

My whole body shook and tightened as I emptied my ball sack and filled her pussy with my cum. The creamy mixture of our love leaked out of her tight pussy as my dick came to rest inside of her. She began to rub our sex lotion into the soft skin of her belly as I rubbed it onto her tiny titties and licked it off. She brought her hand to her mouth and seductively sucked the wetness from her fingertips as she smiled contentedly.

We were both totally exhausted. We had been going at it for over two hours now. Not bad for an old man! The shower water was now almost freezing cold since it had been running the whole time that we were fucking on the floor.

Hurriedly, we jumped in and rinsed the stickiness from our bodies. The cold water bothered us only slightly since we were both sweating like pigs. The towels that we laid on the floor were damp with our sweat and juices but we used them to dry off with anyway.

I went back to Breanna's room with her and watched as she put on a clean red silky bra and a tiny pair of white boy short style undies with flames and the word 'hottie' printed on them. Hottie. Nothing could have been more fitting!

She finally finished dressing, covering her sexy little body until the next time I was blessed with seeing her naked. She looked gorgeous with her wet messed hair. Her tight blue jeans fit her perfectly as I could see the faint outline of her panties underneath them. Although I had just ravaged her beautiful young body, I instantly longed to see her naked once again. You know how it feels when you're in love for the first time? I felt warm and fuzzy; I was totally in love as I have been every since. I kissed her softly and left her as I went to my room to get dressed. My mind was swimming with excitement.

For the next few days, I noticed that she walked kind of gingerly. We both smiled slyly every time we looked at each other, knowing our little secret was safe. Breanna later told me that her tits and pussy were sore for almost a week. She said her crotch hurt so bad that she couldn't even wipe after using the bathroom. Yummy!

I thought that her panties were even more fragrant and tastier than before. She now tries to leave them as wet and stinky as possible for me, sometimes going as far as wetting herself slightly. She told me that she now always wipes her pussy and especially her asshole with her panty crotches every time she takes them off, knowing that I'll be licking, sniffing, and jacking off with them soon thereafter.

I took her shopping for panties last week and she let me pick out about ten new pairs for her. We even bought her some sexy lingerie like garter belts and stockings. After shopping, we couldn't wait so we drove behind the store and fucked right there in my truck in broad daylight.

I've even taken her to the clinic to get birth control pills so she won't get knocked up. We've been lucky for too long, with me filling her with my come repeatedly. We now have sex whenever we're alone. I sometimes sneak into her bedroom at night and fuck her while everyone, including my wife, is sleeping. I know it's dangerous and we're gonna get caught, but we honestly can't help ourselves.

Every time we fuck it is as intense and passionate as that very first time. She still soaks me with her juices every time she comes. We've even masturbated each other filling a cup with her juices and my cum, afterward, we both drink it. In the past three months our experimentation has been boundless. She even lets me fuck her tender little asshole from time to time. Although she was hesitant at first she now enjoys it even bringing herself to cum soaking orgasms by rubbing and fingering her own pussy as I fuck her tiny poop hole.

She also loves it when I lick her bloody pussy—then she squirts beautiful red sweet tasting love nectar for both of us to enjoy. Her ability to produce so much juicy cum has made our sexual appetites insatiable. She literally fills cupfuls every time she orgasms. My thirst for Breanna's golden sweet pussy juices will never be quenched.

Lately, we've been talking about getting one of her hot young black girlfriends to join us. Since she now loves the taste of her own cum, Breanna is extremely interested in licking her friend's little ebony pussy to see what it tastes like. I can't wait to see them together naked, the contrast of Breanna's pale white skin against the dark brown skin of her friend Brittany. I'm dying to fuck her fat black ass as Breanna licks her pink pussy.

They have already made out, kissing and feeling each other up, enjoying it a lot. Breanna says Brittany thinks I'm cute and she is more than willing and eager to join us. Now it's just a matter of finding the perfect time for our threesome. She also told me that she has more friends that think I'm hot.

There's nothing like fucking sweet young teenage girls! I wish I could have fucked Breanna or some of her friends when they first started going through puberty—right when their flat chests started to grow little lumps and their knotted little nipples just started to ache and before they had hair on their tiny pussies.

We always include her underwear and lingerie in our lovemaking. I love licking her sweet pussy and asshole through the fabric of her panties. We've even stuffed pairs of her panties entirely up inside her pussy so she could soak them with her raging buckets of pussy juice.

As dangerous as it may seem, she sometimes leaves me dirty little panty presents in places like my jacket pockets and under my pillow; even going so far as to steal her friends dirty panties for me to enjoy. Just think, barely six months ago I couldn't even say the word sex without her getting grossed out. Now she's a horny little nymphomaniac, thinking up even nastier and more delicious sexcapades than even I.

Breanna teases my prick constantly and I ache for her sex always. She still calls me old man which I lovingly accept. I can't think of anything else. She has no boyfriends or interest in boys her age, all she wants for now is my dick and some of her pretty girlfriend's pussies. I've even begun to fuck my wife less and less, as her body and desire can't even compare to that of her own teenage daughter.

JJ_Jones
13-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Hi guys,

Not sure if you all like it. Pls do let me know if is ok to continue. Thanks

chickenzip
13-02-2006, 11:10 AM
nice story...more pls. :p

JJ_Jones
14-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks to those bro who up me. I will return ASAP. Thanks again.

apui
14-02-2006, 11:13 PM
nice story bro...
dun stop:D

techienator
15-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Great one threadstarter... bring on the rest... :)

rocket_man77
16-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Nice story!!! More pls