PDA

View Full Version : help bros

qwerty136
28-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi bros need some help. Recently i found a few "taiwanese girls" on beetalk who would tell me to chat on wechat. They will then offer 援交 for a price like 100/2 or 200/2. After discussing with a couple of them, they will say ok you come meet me but i dont accept cash blah blah cos scared im police. Then they'll say they only accept some axs payment thingy. Now im new to this shit but im a pretty smart guy so i went to do my research and i realise that it shows up on this forum as a scam that happened to other bros before. So at this point i was quite sure it was a scam. However to be 100% sure, i downloaded their pictures and used google reverse image search. Guess what? These "girls" actually have their photos from gigacircle.com and the photos were actually posted a while back so for sure they are not recent. So i just blocked all the girls then failed this "test"
Now here comes my predicament.
Theres this other girl who actually chats on line. She tells me she's 19 and offering 援交 for 200/2.
Thing is, when i ask her if cash is ok she said yes. Also,when i use her image to search on google reverse image search no results came out. So now im thinking maybe shes real.

Bros,really need your opinions and advice on this. Esp from those with experience cos im a first timer.
Cheers

big.small
30-01-2015, 08:17 PM
bro i also added a chiobu in pixture who after some wechat messages indicated she also offering 援交 for 100/2hrs... i didnt ask about cash payment yet coz not convenient these weekend but she indicated she's 22... like most bro, if it is too good to be true then check check check... so came in here to also see any bad reviews.

jlong123
30-01-2015, 08:32 PM
I had known 2 girls from beetalk too. One say stay in Novena and the other in Amk. They offering 200/3 hrs unlimited shots and the other offer 100/2 or 200 for overnight. So far has yet to try them.. Seem a bit scary but i read their line, they had a lot commend

big.small
30-01-2015, 08:35 PM
bros, refer to this thread, lotsa resources on the wechatID which are dubious or just scammers...

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=458578&highlight=25588+20132

play safe