PDA

View Full Version : Chinese not famous actress in Singapore- Xiao Ying

Benson Cheng
27-12-2014, 07:00 PM
I was surprise to see this Xiao ying (from SGsecrectgarden,net) in Singapore
Back to China , she was a part time actress. Now she offering $200/1/1, The only
concern is no kissing. Any bros can lookup and try her.A very tall model lady.

Dango1882
28-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Back to China , she was a part time actress. Now she offering $200/1/1, The only

was on another site sxxxhxx ? I think, FR was taken down when she moved to sgsxxxxxgarden - she looks like the online pictures - but poor location and service

archer69
28-12-2014, 12:58 AM
Can share please

spicyroll
28-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Not sure about actresses in China. Frankly i don't really bother to know, but damage of $200/1/1 seems rather steep to me. Just my 2 cents opinion. ;)

bigangry
28-12-2014, 04:27 PM
200 per shot got better options than this.

tanmikel
28-12-2014, 04:44 PM

assuming what you see is what you get

Benson Cheng
28-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Xiao Ying actually had did some small acting on a few china tv series. She was beijing graduate. I have not try her because she don't allow to suck or kiss her. I don't like

Benson Cheng
28-12-2014, 08:18 PM
For her standard , I think $200 is normal.The only concern for me is no kissing and sucking. I message her, her replied was No kissing and sucking.

heymister
28-12-2014, 09:30 PM
For her standard , I think $200 is normal.The only concern for me is no kissing and sucking. I message her, her replied was No kissing and sucking.

.......... licking ?

clinton
28-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Xiao Ying actually had did some small acting on a few china tv series. She was beijing graduate. I have not try her because she don't allow to suck or kiss her. I don't like

want $$ sall body then do, dont do not worth $$, simple

sex crusader
29-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Can't make a living in china liao come sg still think she is a goddess ah! Lol..200sgd a pop with so many restrictions !:D

JackieWong
29-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Can't make a living in china liao come sg still think she is a goddess ah! Lol..200sgd a pop with so many restrictions !:D

I thk shd be fake photo even make a living as actresses in china there are tonnes of rich chinamen willing to bao her

Benson Cheng
29-12-2014, 11:59 AM
In China the population is large so, some very pretty actresses also cannot survive. Singapore exchange is about 5 times so it still better to come here for one month to try their luck. Good Luck

rrr9g
29-12-2014, 12:11 PM
went sgsecret..den webby find but cannot find this xiao ying leh.. Any bro kind enuf to share link?

fangbang
29-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Here:

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!xiaoying/ck0u

Think the photos are quite obviously fake. They all have the same paste on face, on diff bodies. And if you google her name the websites or profiles were all created in Jan 2014, all around same time. Maybe that was when she first came here to work?:p

Anyone can verify?

clinton
29-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Here:

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!xiaoying/ck0u

Think the photos are quite obviously fake. They all have the same paste on face, on diff bodies. And if you google her name the websites or profiles were all created in Jan 2014, all around same time. Maybe that was when she first came here to work?:p

Anyone can verify?

cannot verify but only 36B, not attractive, not worth 200

if not much restriction maybe can try, but still exp

Waiting for commando fr if any

Benson Cheng
29-12-2014, 06:56 PM
It is in the central area top row

whistleblower69
29-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Mind sharing more detail

Nobody is going to share anything with you as you are a sabo king :mad:

Benson Cheng
30-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Mind sharing more detail

Please do a search at sgsecretgraden,com at the central area

Benson Cheng
31-12-2014, 09:03 PM
No business, taken out, backup and gone home.Demand $200 only if she
can fulfill customers request. Better checkup all this posting to see they fullfill what was written. Sometime the girls said, they don't care what was advertise they don't do.

JackieWong
31-12-2014, 09:16 PM
In China the population is large so, some very pretty actresses also cannot survive. Singapore exchange is about 5 times so it still better to come here for one month to try their luck. Good Luck

U thk china is still poor? Now those working mm charge 1.5k to 3k rmb in china already earn more than in sg only those old used charbo come sg earn sg dlrs

JackieWong
31-12-2014, 09:21 PM
the OKT reply me thru wechat he admit the mm cannot put her real photo but say she look like her full of shit

sexy_lion
31-12-2014, 10:06 PM
My sentiments exactly!

In recent 1-2 years, all my PRC encounters are bad, bad experience... Hence I'm skeptical too...
Either heavily photoshop (小姐说是化妆术:我说是易容术)
Or lousy service (2 things cannot do: this one cannot do & that one cannot do)
Or both the above

can fulfill customers request. Better checkup all this posting to see they fullfill what was written. Sometime the girls said, they don't care what was advertise they don't do.

Dango1882
02-01-2015, 08:14 AM

Thanks bro for highlighting bad providers
Glad to know she has packed up and gone home
Wasted 200 on this chicken. Confirm the pictures are her with heavy makeup - her chin and eyes are an obvious feature. Most models are not the GND type chio and tend to have strong features. Tall and slim with small B boobs - typical for model.
Skin not great maybe tropical Sg not kind to her.
Location - Wet, dirty towel and bathroom. Room in a very run down apartment in Orchard area and in a mess
Worst service ever - double booked, rushed me for her to move on to next victim. Was on her phone as soon as FJ finished.

My FR removed by previous OKT then she moved to another OKT. Must report if she change OKT again.

joelee1688
02-01-2015, 09:00 AM
she is not that pretty