PDA

View Full Version : Solid Thai Massage ++

veryhungry
27-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Been visiting this place a few times before sharing with the bros here. Most of the masseuse here are experienced MILFs. So bros looking for SYTs, paiseh, wrong channel.

Each time had a different masseuse. I never asked the names of each masseuse, I usually like to try a new one each time.

Environment: Pretty well done up. Warm lighting with typical thai style decor. Has options of mattress, or high bed.

Masseuse 1:
My very first visit here. No idea what to expect.
Plain-looking, a little meaty, probably in her early 40s.

Massage: Very solid and methodical. Good strength and technique. If you are looking to remedy muscle aches and pains, you won't be disappointed. Not much teasing when working on the legs. 8.5/10

HE: Only HJ offered. Although masseuse not my cup of tea, I took it up anyway, and was rewarded with a slow, sensual HJ with touches along the thighs and tummy. Auto-roaming with clothes on. 7/10

Dmg: $58/hr + $50

More experience coming up...

veryhungry
27-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Ok, continuing the FR..

Masseuse 2:
Probably my 3rd or 4th visit here. My most "interactive" encounter.
Slim, and fairly attractive with long flowing hair. Youngest I had here so far, probably mid-late 20s.

Massage: Good technique. Strength a little lacking on certain parts, but more than acceptable. 8/10

HE: HJ and BM offered, was persuaded to take up BM. She removed her top to reveal good sized tits on a slim body. Oiled her chest and start rubbing and licking me all over, before placing my meat in between her tits and start the BM. Long story short, we changed positions a few times, and by the time I came all over her chest, she was already naked with her g-string hanging by her ankles. 8.5/10

Dmg: $58/hr + $100

Masseuse 3:
My last visit here. Mature, with long hair and surprisingly good body. Pleasant looking, probably in her mid-late 30s.

Massage: As you can expect from this place, the massage is never lacking. Solid, professional massage with good technique and strength can be expected. 8.5/10

HE: Much more tame compared to the above encounter. Took up BM, and it was pretty standard. Lifted her top, oiled her chest and began the service with me lying down all the way. Came between her tits after 10-15 mins. 7.5/10

Dmg: $58/hr + $80 (After negotiation)

Happy to share with interested bros after good massage with a little extra afterwards. Appreciate points from qualified bros. Happy cheonging!

guzik
27-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi bro, care to exchange thai massage that i explore?Pm me plse...thanks

enzer88
27-12-2014, 07:05 PM
I love Thai massage, can ok me thank a lot.

Trueno_ong
27-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Ok, continuing the FR..

Masseuse 2:
Probably my 3rd or 4th visit here. My most "interactive" encounter.
Slim, and fairly attractive with long flowing hair. Youngest I had here so far, probably mid-late 20s.

Massage: Good technique. Strength a little lacking on certain parts, but more than acceptable. 8/10

HE: HJ and BM offered, was persuaded to take up BM. She removed her top to reveal good sized tits on a slim body. Oiled her chest and start rubbing and licking me all over, before placing my meat in between her tits and start the BM. Long story short, we changed positions a few times, and by the time I came all over her chest, she was already naked with her g-string hanging by her ankles. 8.5/10

Dmg: $58/hr + $100

Masseuse 3:
My last visit here. Mature, with long hair and surprisingly good body. Pleasant looking, probably in her mid-late 30s.

Massage: As you can expect from this place, the massage is never lacking. Solid, professional massage with good technique and strength can be expected. 8.5/10

HE: Much more tame compared to the above encounter. Took up BM, and it was pretty standard. Lifted her top, oiled her chest and began the service with me lying down all the way. Came between her tits after 10-15 mins. 7.5/10

Dmg: $58/hr + $80 (After negotiation)

Happy to share with interested bros after good massage with a little extra afterwards. Appreciate points from qualified bros. Happy cheonging!

Bro don't mind can pm ctc and share.
Me like Thai massage n some fun,
Thanks you in advance bro.

zhiwei933
27-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Been visiting this place a few times before sharing with the bros here. Most of the masseuse here are experienced MILFs. So bros looking for SYTs, paiseh, wrong channel.

Each time had a different masseuse. I never asked the names of each masseuse, I usually like to try a new one each time.

Environment: Pretty well done up. Warm lighting with typical thai style decor. Has options of mattress, or high bed.

Masseuse 1:
My very first visit here. No idea what to expect.
Plain-looking, a little meaty, probably in her early 40s.

Massage: Very solid and methodical. Good strength and technique. If you are looking to remedy muscle aches and pains, you won't be disappointed. Not much teasing when working on the legs. 8.5/10

HE: Only HJ offered. Although masseuse not my cup of tea, I took it up anyway, and was rewarded with a slow, sensual HJ with touches along the thighs and tummy. Auto-roaming with clothes on. 7/10

Dmg: $58/hr + $50

More experience coming up...

Bro can pm me the location ?

veryhungry
28-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Hmm... for unknown reasons I was docked points, by a faceless keyboard warrior. Nevertheless, have shared the contact with a couple of bros.

ShadowOwl10
28-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Hi bro, can you share this thai , massage? Ive been looking for a thai massage for a long time but I have not found any where. Thanks so much

jolove1025
28-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Hi bro,
Can share the location of this joint?

Thank you.