PDA

View Full Version : from the archives

lighter
10-02-2006, 02:38 AM
anyone can help me to blur out the background of photos? I have some action shots but the room can be clearly seen and out of respect for the ladies, would like to blur the background. In the meantime, here are some from the archives. Close up shots until i figure out how to blur the background.

lighter
10-02-2006, 02:42 AM
here goes...

lighter
10-02-2006, 03:08 AM
this one has nice tits.

sammyboyfor
10-02-2006, 03:19 AM
anyone can help me to blur out the background of photos? I have some action shots but the room can be clearly seen and out of respect for the ladies, would like to blur the background. In the meantime, here are some from the archives. Close up shots until i figure out how to blur the background.

If you email the pix to me, I can do it for you.

KingEros
10-02-2006, 11:44 AM
this one has nice tits.
What's the point of telling us she's got nice tits when ALL three pics emphasised her bush & juice?? :rolleyes:

lighter
10-02-2006, 06:23 PM
relac brother. I have sent the pics with the tits (nice rhyme) to sammy boss to post for me as I had problems posting them.

sammyboyfor
11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
relac brother. I have sent the pics with the tits (nice rhyme) to sammy boss to post for me as I had problems posting them.

I'm not going to post them for you. You asked me to mask the background. I did as you requested and emailed the pix back to you.

Please post them at your own convenience. :D

KingEros
11-02-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm not going to post them for you. You asked me to mask the background. I did as you requested and emailed the pix back to you.

Please post them at your own convenience. :D
Boss ... nowadays the cash register just ring on their own, that you have so much time to provide such personal services of background masking, huh?? :rolleyes: