PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Darklordgem's Ice

Kaomangai
26-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Am a newbie to the scene so forgive me if the post in the wrong place. Wanna give a shoutout to the bros out there about Ice from Darklordgems.

Saw her pic and decided to give it a go 2 days ago. Took me an hour to get there in the light drizzle, and imagine the shock when I saw her in person. Totally different from the description!

She was short, complexion darker than me (I'm pretty fair), and definitely not the 36C bust as claimed in the site. More likely a small B... Before heading up to the place, she said she was hungry and we tabao prata (her choice). I paid for her and ta bao for her roomie as well (who looked prettier). After makan, we went into action. The room was messy with used towels thrown all around and she frenched me with the taste of curry in her mouth. After boinking, I shower myself cos she said she was too lazy to shower and would do it with the next guest.

This is the second time I went with Darklordgems. The first experience was good. This time round I just felt that Ice was too deceiving...