PDA

View Full Version : Contraception method

superhamsapex
24-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Hi Bro and sis here,
after reading birth control pill thread from others,
i am curious about what contraception method samster are using here.

link to contraception comparison
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods

the most common contraception method that all people heard of is
Condom
Birth Control Pill
Implanon
IUD

me and my gf planning to use Implanon soon but we are still doing research on this.
does any bro or sister here use this before? what are your review for this method?

and what do other bro and sis here uses and how effective is it? any side effect?

aaronkoh
25-12-2014, 10:33 AM
There is this methods of having an injection every 3 months of 1 months.

I think is called contraception implants.

Not sure, is it effective.

aaronkoh
25-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Another method that i heard of is by using female condom.

Anyone hear for this before??

mseveninch
25-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Initially I used rubber with OC. She is not happy with it due to discomfort and sourness which cause by the friction during intercourse!!

We switch over to IUD and these solve her problem's and enjoy it most but not me!! I'm more worried that she may get unwanted pregnancy ( risk higher than rubber ). These do happened to my friend's who used the IUD for 1 year already. His wife have to remove the IUD and carry on with the unplanned pregnancy. IUD is not 100% prove and carry some risk.

Like my friend - the youngest child is 15 years younger than the 2nd child due to unwanted pregnancy.

lengmui
27-12-2014, 05:09 PM
You can try Nuvaring. We have been using it after we decided we needed something better than condoms. Best decision so far.

meodows92
28-12-2014, 01:06 PM
You can try Nuvaring. We have been using it after we decided we needed something better than condoms. Best decision so far.

Thanks for the information, will google it.

meodows92
28-12-2014, 01:07 PM

Bro, can share where to get this Nuvaring.

askm
30-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Does this require a prescription in sg? How much would it cost?
I've read about contraceptive patches too, anyone got experience with that?

askm
30-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Does this require a prescription to buy? And how much does each one cost?

sony2002
30-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Does this require a prescription to buy? And how much does each one cost?

interested to know too, saw on their website

Do not use NuvaRing (etonogestrel/ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring) if you smoke cigarettes and are over age 35. Smoking increases your risk of serious heart and blood vessel problems from combination hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) including heart attack, blood clots, or stroke which can be fatal. This risk increases with age and the number of cigarettes smoked.

http://www.nuvaring.com/consumer/how_nuvaring_works/

lengmui
05-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Hi bros, we get them from JB. Pharmacy name is myPharmacy. Don't need any prescription. But you need to order it from them, not available immediately. So what we do is order a few, one will last a month. Then reorder when down to the last one. Takes a week to get it.

We tried the patch before. This is much better than patch, it left a sticky mark on skin. And patch has the highest dose of hormones, it needs to flow thru the whole body to reach it's target. The ring is localized. Btw, patch lowered wife's sex drive a lot. Almost to zero.

bigcici
05-01-2015, 10:47 AM
interested to know too, saw on their website

Do not use NuvaRing (etonogestrel/ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring) if you smoke cigarettes and are over age 35. Smoking increases your risk of serious heart and blood vessel problems from combination hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) including heart attack, blood clots, or stroke which can be fatal. This risk increases with age and the number of cigarettes smoked.

http://www.nuvaring.com/consumer/how_nuvaring_works/

The side effect seem scary.

lengmui
05-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Any hormone based contraceptive will carry that message. Its for caution and to protect the manufacturers. Those using patches have the following messages as below. So whatever you and your wife decide, use at your own risk.

Your risk of serious blood clot may be higher with the use of Ortho Evra skin patches than with the use of birth control pills.

Smoking can increase your risk of blood clot, stroke, or heart attack while using Ortho Evra. You should not use Ortho Evra if you smoke and are older than 35 years of age.

You should not use Ortho Evra if you have any of the following conditions: uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart disease, a blood-clotting disorder, diabetic problems with your eyes or kidneys, unusual vaginal bleeding, liver disease or liver cancer, severe migraine headaches, or if you have ever had breast or uterine cancer, a heart attack, a stroke, or a blood clot.

bigcici
05-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Any hormone based contraceptive will carry that breast or uterine cancer, a heart attack, a stroke, or a blood clot.[/B]

Thanks, beside these methods. You have other methods to intro?

Aceyfox
05-01-2015, 04:06 PM

Yes...don't FxxK :)

sony2002
05-01-2015, 09:03 PM

Spermicide tablet, insert into the girl's pussy few minutes before poke in. the tablet will melt and kill the sperm.

however, not available off the shelf in singapore. When i was in Hong Kong, it is available so cheaply (S$3 for a pack of 12 pieces) at watson. if anyone managed to get this in SG or JB, please share

worked on 2 different girls so far, it also provide some lubrication as the tablet will melt

Cons :
- need to keep in a cool place, else it will melt
- cannot lick the girl's pussy cos it will be bitter
- cannot fuck for too long, because it works best within 5-30 minutes after insertion.
- if fuck too long, the "spermicide" will make my dick head painful
cannot wash immediately after creampie
- the white stuff can be messy so not suitable to use in car

Pic of how it looks like when in use :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/phiktgs9irgveox/12442758494_c4e848a9d7_o.jpg?dl=0

askm
05-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Hi bros, we get them from JB. Pharmacy name is myPharmacy. Don't need any prescription. But you need to order it from them, not available immediately. So what we do is order a few, one will last a month. Then reorder when down to the last one. Takes a week to get it.

We tried the patch before. This is much better than patch, it left a sticky mark on skin. And patch has the highest dose of hormones, it needs to flow thru the whole body to reach it's target. The ring is localized. Btw, patch lowered wife's sex drive a lot. Almost to zero.

Thanks,will checkout the pharmacy when I'm in JB

letery
05-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Any forms of contraception still carry risks of STDs.
remember to practise safe sex too!

lengmui
06-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Anyone using other methods like IUD, Implanon, Mirena, will be great to hear your experience. Positive or negative.

sony2002
06-01-2015, 10:06 AM

u mean NuvaRing? how much in JB?

also, if put in now, how long will it for it to be effective? is it immediate? Or need to wait few days for the hormones to work before can shoot inside?

hornyyoungster
06-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Spermicide tablet, insert into the girl's pussy few minutes before poke in. the tablet will melt and kill the sperm.

however, not available off the shelf in singapore. When i was in Hong Kong, it is available so cheaply (S$3 for a pack of 12 pieces) at watson. if anyone managed to get this in SG or JB, please share

worked on 2 different girls so far, it also provide some lubrication as the tablet will melt

Cons :
- need to keep in a cool place, else it will melt
- cannot lick the girl's pussy cos it will be bitter
- cannot fuck for too long, because it works best within 5-30 minutes after insertion.
- if fuck too long, the "spermicide" will make my dick head painful
cannot wash immediately after creampie
- the white stuff can be messy so not suitable to use in car

Pic of how it looks like when in use :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/phiktgs9irgveox/12442758494_c4e848a9d7_o.jpg?dl=0

Thanks for sharing

lengmui
06-01-2015, 12:24 PM
u mean NuvaRing? how much in JB?

also, if put in now, how long will it for it to be effective? is it immediate? Or need to wait few days for the hormones to work before can shoot inside?

I can't remember the price exactly, I think it is between RM75 to RM85. About how to start, information will come with the box or on their website as below. If cip is important for you and your partner, hormonal methods are the easier way to go I guess.

If you are not currently using hormonal birth control, you have 2 ways to
start using NuvaRing. Choose the best way for you:
 First Day Start: Insert NuvaRing on the first day of your menstrual period.
You will not need to use another birth control method since you are using
NuvaRing on the first day of your menstrual period.
 Day 2 to Day 5 Cycle Start: You may choose to start NuvaRing on days 2
to 5 of your menstrual period. Make sure you also use an extra method of
birth control (barrier method), such as male condoms with spermicide for the
first 7 days of NuvaRing use in the first cycle.

sony2002
07-01-2015, 01:03 AM
 Day 2 to Day 5 Cycle Start: You may choose to start NuvaRing on days 2
to 5 of your menstrual period. Make sure you also use an extra method of
birth control (barrier method), such as male condoms with spermicide for the
first 7 days of NuvaRing use in the first cycle. [/B]

thanks, which means need to wait 7 days for the nuvaring to take effect

lengmui
07-01-2015, 09:29 AM
thanks, which means need to wait 7 days for the nuvaring to take effect

No if you use the first day start option.

First Day Start: Insert NuvaRing on the first day of your menstrual period.

sony2002
07-01-2015, 10:59 AM
No if you use the first day start option.

First Day Start: Insert NuvaRing on the first day of your menstrual period.

yes, but i dont think i want to do during menstrual period, by the time it is cleared, it will be almost 7 days

newyorker88
07-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Yes...don't FxxK

Please lah, sex is a normal thing, unwanted pregnancy is what all of us want to prevent. There are plenty of kids out there who need information.

This forum is a good place to learn. Of cos, there are some jokers around giving out bad information and nonsense as well.

coolermonster
07-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Why no one try yasmine? So far so good. It givesa the lady better skin as a side effect as well

lengmui
07-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Why no one try yasmine? So far so good. It givesa the lady better skin as a side effect as well

Nope, please share details. It's a pill that needs to be taken daily?

rippley
07-01-2015, 03:52 PM

I think this is a pills that need to take daily.

keano
07-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Please lah, sex is a normal thing, unwanted pregnancy is what all of us want to prevent. There are plenty of kids out there who need information.

This forum is a good place to learn. Of cos, there are some jokers around giving out bad information and nonsense as well.

yeah that's true☺

My wife used oral concep pills but did have side effects hence stopped it. Currently I'm using withdrawal method..without condom. Wondering how dangerous is it..hmm

lengmui
08-01-2015, 01:36 AM
yeah that's true☺

My wife used oral concep pills but did have side effects hence stopped it. Currently I'm using withdrawal method..without condom. Wondering how dangerous is it..hmm

I think you can ask her to try the ring. It has a much lower dose of hormones. You can pump her with the ring inside, or take it out during sex and put it back after. Can be removed for 3 hours a day. My wife takes it out as it's not comfortable for her (she is tight :D)