PDA

View Full Version : 2014_12_10 The "Kung Fu Master's Guide to the Sibeiii Pro Player [Part II of II]

Plaedes
24-12-2014, 04:20 PM
My Xmas Gift, specially for you guys.

continued from
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=498066

21. Feelings. They will start noticing the things that you like, and tell you how they love it as well, how it relates to them. She told me she used to love gaming too. She said she loved gory bloody movies.She told me she loves the new upcoming movie Exodus which she promised to watch together. But not be able to "follow through" with it.

22. Emotions. Mind Games. And then she starts to MIA, make you yearn for her, and when you do get to see her, your cock will want to explode, you will feel so special. and when you go down to look for her, she leaves you alone and you don't interfere with her job, you trust her so you feel she has you in her heart so there is no need to keep an eye on her. Yet, she leaves you alone for hours, coming by only for a minute or two before hurriedly leaving again. ./still don't wake up. When you ask her, she will say, I have all the time in the world with you later, now I want to focus on my customers to hit my quota.

23. Words. Half Lies and Truths. In times of quarrel she will ask, 你为什么不相信我? 我该怎麼做, 你才肯相信我?Then she will tear, and make you feel like you have wronged her, how much you had hurt her, how much you meant to her. and she will turn it back to you: I am so tired after work, I cried because even so, I put in all my heart and effort to cook for you and come over to your place, only to be questioned when I really love you.

The Pro Player is CCTV, SBS, TCS, Hong Kong movie, Hollywood and Bollywood approved.

The Pro Player will make you cry, and say sorry to her instead. She will make you think, you have really hurt her so much. Then she told me, her best friend was very angry at me for hurting her, that she needs to explain things to her. She told me, I have not teared in years for a guy, never has a guy made me tear so much in such a short period of time. She said, for I told myself, I will never let a guy make me cry again.

The Pro Player will also make you reveal your darkest secrets only your best friends know. She will dig out your financial capability limit like a professional credit analyst. Then, she will make you cry again. Then it hit you.. uh oh I just told her. wtf!

24. TCS Certified. A pro player knows how to tell a lie with a straight face, and turn it back on you that you wronged them, a pro player knows her own emotions and can control her tears and when she wants them to flow.

25. The Ending. She knows she already got you. So instead of you getting to her, she ends the relationship before you do. And make you want to call her. Dangle a little carrot, hang up, then turn her phone off, driving you absolutely crazy.

The Summary

I have written quite a bit already. I often see posts where people say, Oh I'm Noob. I don't know how to play. I want to be as good as the 大哥in here. Teach me.

So this I guess, is for the youngsters. This much, I can share with you. There is nothing to learn. There is nothing to envy. It's toying with another human being, and it's damn evil to do so. Please keep in your heart: The world is round.

A common mistake a lot of us make is to put our entire happiness on our partners, when it should reside within ourselves. They are the bonus. Meantime, stay focused on your life, what do you want to do with it? What is something you always wanted to do? What are your hobbies? What are you good at?

Our own minds will play tricks on us. I need to fuck so bad. Really? Is that really you?

And always, always, always, have a condom on you and always use it. Unless she is your wife. Fark. I need to go HIV test. HOSEY LIAO.

After what I've been through, and the last time was more than 10 years ago, if you ask me, always be upfront. If you are attached, married, don't lie. You won't like yourself very much. Like someone, tell her, subtlely or not. Have someone else in mind, go on and tell the other her. Don't hurt others like you don't want others to hurt you. You want to fuck, pay for it, or tell your fling you do not want commitments.

If you are hurt again, so be it. You gave it your best, it means a better girl will come along. If you can't get what you want, so be it. Johnson's Baby Oil is your good friend.

I never do play, for there is never a peace of mind. And I always believe, what goes around, comes around. I have accepted reality. I become present to my thoughts and emotions. I take long walks and observe the simple small pleasures of life, and I feel better already.

Still, it isn't easy. It takes time to heal again. People say I'm a player. What they don't see beneath my smile, is my pain that no one will understand, especially lonely at a time when your friends are married and kids are their priority, not drinking with Bros.

In Defence of the PRC Girls

Finally, everyone talks about them from their experience and what they have heard.

I always tell my Bros, in the first place, if you are not itchy, how can they get to you? In the first place, they are also humans, they won't come all the way away from their friends and families to do what they do if they had a choice? Can they wait on tables with their figures and looks? I suppose they have their pride too.

I don't know about WL, but for eg singers/dancers, the actual job scope is not revealed till they get here. By then, a 6 month contract is already signed on the dotted line.

They will also fall in love, they have feelings, they will like/dislike you, they will have their needs too.

It takes 2 hands to clap. After being played out by so many men, what else can they hope for, but money? That, perhaps to them is real and less scary then making themselves vulnerable and hurt again.

The part where I fell in love with her, was the part where she told me in her as a matter of fact, calm voice, there isn't a right or a wrong, it's whether a person wants to, or not. When 2 people are together, it's meant to be happy. If not, then what's the point of being together if there is more pain and sadness? That was exactly what I was telling myself over the last month during my main and apparent final break up.

The part where I believed it was all through, what she could not fake, was her heart beat the first time we went to bed.

With that, merry xmas to all. Have fun, be safe, and don't hurt your loved ones.

Thank you for reading my post.

Plaedes.

Plaedes
24-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi,

Weird posting this, anyway,

I would like to have a Christmas Date with a nice pretty lady to count down to together, have a drink together, and have a sincere heart to heart conversation.

Hugs be nice, but I'm not looking for a ONS or fling.

Please pm me by 6pm today if you are free and interested. We can talk further.