PDA

View Full Version : Bring this Hot Thai Gal to Singapore

fcuktilludrop
09-02-2006, 03:23 PM
I found this gal during my visit to Geylang few months back. She worked as FL there but didn't make much money caused her OKT ripped her off. She went back home but now back to Singapore working for the same OKT. She called me the other day but since i'm not in Singapore i can't see her. When she was in THailand she sent me her pics through email that i'm sharing with bros in the link below. When she was in THailand, we kept in touch several times and she told me she was looking for job. Obviously she couldn't find any because she's back in Singapore working as FL. Back in THai, as the pictures show, she works for Sales Promotion Girls for companies like Epson, etc etc.

This might sounds like i'm OKT in the next few sentences. I'm thinking of introducing her to bros here so she could earn decent living. Of course that has to happen after she finished with her current term and go back to Thailand. What do u guys think?

Again I know what i just said might upset some bros here. But since she's already in this line of business, i think she deserve to earn decent though rather than getting ripped off by her current okt.

I think she's extremely SYT, fair skinned, friendly, great service but only A-sized boobs.

http://public.fotki.com/fcuktilludrop/nun_the_thai/

JJ_Jones
09-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Wow!!! she is so sweet....Bonking this type of gal is indeed my joy!!!!

naemlo
09-02-2006, 03:31 PM
I'm thinking of introducing her to bros here so she could earn decent living.

Intro us, she wants to work as a???

Of course that has to happen after she finished with her current term and go back to Thailand. What do u guys think?

Next trip is far away, so fast u look for lobang liao :D

faithwish
09-02-2006, 03:35 PM
I think she is pretty. How much the dmg?

ropey
09-02-2006, 03:38 PM
I dun understand bro, so wat do you want us to do for her? Book her? I have to admit, she's quite cute though....

[M]agpie
09-02-2006, 04:41 PM
where in thailand she in?? i'm heading to bkk next month. :p

Rabbiter
09-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Cute girl, sound like she is in Sg now. What is the damage?

ct75
09-02-2006, 07:11 PM
..... dont get yourself involved in something you shouldnt be

4ever_horny
09-02-2006, 09:17 PM
How do you want us to help her?

siamcutey
09-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Intro us, she wants to work as a???

Next trip is far away, so fast u look for lobang liao :D

He mean that if anyone got job openings in Sg, offer her. Decent job no need to sell pussy. So like that she got work permit mah.

Then he can meet her daily everytime.

However I don't knoe whether she sends the same photos to other correspondents boh, but none of my concern too.

SC

fcuktilludrop
09-02-2006, 11:06 PM
To all bros,

Thanks for the responds, although i'm a bit overwhelmed. But I think since she's in singapore and some of the bros here can't wait to bonk her, go ahead to the small alley in geylang between lorong 8 and 10. It's at the back alley of the hotel. For the name of the hotel pls pm me privately. I will give info to reputable bros only, sorry newbies. This is for safety measure, not point hunting purpose. Although any positive reps is always welcome. :D

MMM88
09-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Bro Fcuk.....tkns for t lobang....will go visit her ...can me say me knoe u ...hehehehe:p

zhungeer
10-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Bros Fcuk
How to contact her for a session. Please PM or e mail her contact number to me. Thanks

freebiez
10-02-2006, 08:41 AM
bro intro her leh..she's super sweet..:p

muutseeker
10-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Bro,

Makes you wonder why these girls come back for the same OKT that ripped them off last time? They all talk, they all know who is a rip off and who isn't...unless of course he didn't rip her off. Wouldn't be the 1st or the 100th time a thai girl has used that line...won't be the last either IMHO.

fcuktilludrop
10-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Bro Fcuk.....tkns for t lobang....will go visit her ...can me say me knoe u ...hehehehe:p

Haha better not bro. I dun wan her to know i've been promoting her. Better act u know nothing.

ct75
10-02-2006, 12:52 PM
He mean that if anyone got job openings in Sg, offer her. Decent job no need to sell pussy. So like that she got work permit mah.

Then he can meet her daily everytime.

However I don't knoe whether she sends the same photos to other correspondents boh, but none of my concern too.

SC

Thats what I thought too in the beginning.. but then I dont think so... think he is introducing customers to her