PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SB. Girl Next Door or Milf. Version 2.0

truelover
23-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Being a year since i look for a SB. And parted from my late SB recently. So looking for a new one to take her place
I m 32 . 180cm tall and weight 103kg.of walking fatty (This is the part you faint and run:()
Still not good in dating game and social life is more busineses than pleasure.

So looking for someone who is willing to explore sex. doesnt matter if inexperience or not. As long as you are willing to try things out( Think roleplaying, Cosplay, light bondage, domination and etc etc) Yes, i m into a lot of things since last year. So think carefully if you are at least consider trying.

As per normal for me. Though not a must, anal or going at it raw is a huge plus.
Willingness for Bbbj, Cim swallowing etc etc and others are also factors to consider.

Can't really give a estimate of how much i am paying( i admit i m willing to play more the kinkier you are willing to go.) But payment will be weekly. With an agreed basic payment with bonus for willing to explore( You can email or pm me the payment you are looking for and we can start from there as well. But remember Higher pay = Kinkier stuff)

Type of girl i looking for.... i will just say fuckable. Be it GND, SB, Milf. Ladies with curvy bodies. Be it Syt or humble looking ones. If you are willing to try.... just dun lie. It save us time.(any thing but fat. I know i m a fatty too. that why i am paying to fuck a average to hot body. Two sumo on a bed is just not my cup of tea)

i would also like picture of your body type.... (If you cant agree to this dun force yourself)
Age, figure stats, height.
What you are looking for and
What you are willing to do.
Payment you are looking for.
Requirement if any.
MIne Email is [email protected]

You can Pm or email me. this is like business. Anything terms can be debated. And i preferred to have everything talked through before the first meetup. Save us both the effort of going without prepare

Due to constant email about payment and such. I will say this up front.
If you can do most of the things i want. With an average body that is consider not bad $3k/per week

If you are a poly/junior college/Ite/grad student that willing to play. $2k/week(If you are a Syt/Gnd/or even average looking homely girl. Your youth is what I am buying. If you are wiilling to at least try experimenting , $4k/ weeks)

If you have a body that range from yummy to smoking hot. I am willing to go $2k/week. But if you are willing to explore as well. I will go $5k/week

And then the rest. if you think you dont fall under the above example. Then than me about yourself . Your do and dont.
If you think $600/week is cheap, present yourself and quote how much you think you are looking for.

Some of you have debts that need money. Some just want a branded bag. Whatever the reason. If you have an amount that yiu have in mind. Tell me, and we will start from there.

And then there

Thank you for your attention

SnowLeopards
23-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Mate, you could read up the below thread although there might be a possibility the lady could turn down your advances.

Looking for Nice SD - The Duck (http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=462148)

Cheers.

Pierre.

urgg
23-12-2014, 05:18 PM
CALLING FOR JACKSONONG!!

Come and learn a few tricks from TS..

truelover
23-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Mate, you could read up the below thread although there might be a possibility the lady could turn down your advances.

Looking for Nice SD - The Duck (http://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=462148)

Cheers.

Pierre.

Thx for the intro. I will take a look.

Cheers

masterwanker
23-12-2014, 07:39 PM
A very good and well written intro. TS you definitely know what you are looking for.All the best.

truelover
23-12-2014, 08:35 PM
A very good and well written intro. TS you definitely know what you are looking for.All the best.

thanks.

Forgot to mentions i m chinese living alone. So i can do discreet as well.

All race welcome lol. :cool:

demonhunter
23-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Being a year since i look for a SB. And parted from my late SB recently. So looking for a new one to take her place

Thank you for your attention

Erm... Bro , how did your last Sugar Babe die ?

:eek:

truelover
23-12-2014, 09:34 PM
ok... i phrased it wrong. i should have say parted from my previous SB instead of Late SB :p

She not dead, just went oversea for studies lol.

truelover
24-12-2014, 04:51 AM
Hmm. To interested party looking at price. Let me say the most basic payment structure at $600 weekly for a 2 - 3 time meeting.
And from there is where you start selling yourself to rIse it to what you want.
Everything can be nego. hot body, willing to experiment , even shy inexperiences. What you can offer and willing to do to up the price is all up to you.
As i say. If i want good service for sex, i can just go find FL or geylang.
I into more interesting kind of sex. And is willing to pay high for someone to play with lol.

truelover
24-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Bump:D still looking

NaughtynSensual
24-12-2014, 12:10 PM
TS! I gai siao you Curryduck.

demonhunter
24-12-2014, 12:49 PM

CurryDuck can do SM one meh ?

cataramp
24-12-2014, 02:40 PM
I see ur 1st post very swee intro.

But 2nd post say 600/week meet 2-3 times is like 200/session?

Good luck anyway!

NaughtynSensual
24-12-2014, 02:58 PM
CurryDuck can do SM one meh ?

I don't know what are her rules. You gotta ask her. I thought they both make a good match because TS don't mind height and weight mah. :D

truelover
24-12-2014, 03:10 PM
I see ur 1st post very swee intro.

But 2nd post say 600/week meet 2-3 times is like 200/session?

Good luck anyway!

Lol. I did say that was the basic payment i am starting from. They are free to increase to whatever amount they want. Debating terms can increase the payment by alot, and i always want to know what kinky stuff i can get for the price they are asking..

Provided they are willing to try things and have the goods lol.

I m not paying like 2k per week to wine and dine and have normal sex lol.

If i just want good service, i will go to a FL.(Thus the starting basic of $600/week)

If they think they are willing to take a swing at being wilder and kinker. Upping to $2k per week is doable.:).

But it all up to them, not me.(unless we are talking about under 21 poly/ uni students which i will gladly above $2k per weeks. Just for them to bring their uniform for cosplaying, or if we are talking about a hot body. Then maybe)

I am not paying for a golden pussy that will only go for missionairy or doggie style 3k per week just because they think being singaporean = fucking more expensive.

They want to be pay more. Then tell mi what they can do to get it.It give and take lol. If they want a 3k or 4k per week kind of deal. Sure.... but show your cards first. The better the asset, the higher the payment.

LeeHsienLoong
24-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Searching for a SB requires time and patience.
In my opinion, $600 per week is acceptable as it works out to be $2,400 in a month.
Good news is TS allows room for negotiation.

Merry Christmas. :D

yangguo
24-12-2014, 03:52 PM
I don't know what are her rules. You gotta ask her. I thought they both make a good match because TS don't mind height and weight mah. :D

Hmm.. It seems like you are more suitable for the one TS is looking for.

Why don't you apply yourself instead? :D:p

NaughtynSensual
24-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Hmm.. It seems like you are more suitable for the one TS is looking for.

Why don't you apply yourself instead? :D:p

If I got liao I confirm apply. :D

yangguo
24-12-2014, 06:01 PM
If I got liao I confirm apply. :D

Huh? Got what? Got license to become SB? :D:p

NaughtynSensual
24-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Huh? Got what? Got license to become SB? :D:p

I'm not fuckable. :D I fuck instead.

truelover
24-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Due to constant email about payment and such. I will say this up front.
If you can do most of the things i want. With an average body that is consider not bad $3k/per week 

If you are a poly/junior college/Ite/grad student that willing to play. $2k/week(If you are a Syt/Gnd/or even average looking homely girl. Your youth is what I am buying. If you are wiilling to at least try experimenting , $4k/ weeks)

If you have a body that range from yummy to smoking hot. I am willing to go $2k/week. But if you are willing to explore as well. I will go $5k/week

And then the rest. if you think you dont fall under the above example. Then than me about yourself . Your do and dont. 
If you think $600/week is cheap, present yourself and quote how much you think you are looking for. 

Some of you have debts that need money. Some just want a branded bag. Whatever the reason. If you have an amount that you have in mind. Tell me, and we will start from there.

truelover
25-12-2014, 08:03 AM
Morning bump

Blurri
25-12-2014, 09:47 AM

Hey darling..... i wad reading thru ts post n i so totally agree!!!!! They would match vv well

yangguo
25-12-2014, 10:01 AM
If you have a body that range from yummy to smoking hot. I am willing to go $2k/week. But if you are willing to explore as well. I will go $5k/week.

Wow.. $5K/week equals to $20K per month!

This is the highest SD offer I have seen in SBF so far! :D:p

yangguo
25-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Duplicate post..

Johnbass
25-12-2014, 10:10 AM

Cheers.

Pierre.

JiBye... Finally I agree with you on something...
:D

truelover
25-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Afternoon bump:D

guess67
25-12-2014, 02:12 PM

Hey darling..... i wad reading thru ts post n i so totally agree!!!!! They would match vv well

U 2 so helpful to matchmake har :D

truelover
25-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Night bump b4 going out

Blurri
25-12-2014, 08:09 PM
U 2 so helpful to matchmake har :D

I always v helpful de..... and i dun anyhow b matchmaker hor

guess67
25-12-2014, 09:42 PM
I always v helpful de..... and i dun anyhow b matchmaker hor

Matchmake for me ok :p :D

Blurri
25-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Matchmake for me ok :p :D

Okok...... u tell mi ur requirements oKkz:p

truelover
26-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Thought i found one... oh well... morning bump

NaughtynSensual
26-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Better luck, TS!

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 10:06 AM
TS got try the Lobang we SIC a not?
Never PM never know...

guess67
26-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Never PM never know...

Which lobang? :D

yangguo
26-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Never PM never know...

What do you think leh? Just now he hinted "Thought I found one.."

Maybe you can intro another chiobu to him :D:p

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Which lobang? :D

U lor... Lol!
Bz at work today?
TGIF going where party?

truelover
26-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Never PM never know...

If u meant curry duck. Ya, i did read her thread. I think she is looking for a more companion type of Sd deal.
And what I m looking for in a SB is leaning toward crazy creepy. If that make any sense....:D

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 10:32 AM
What do you think leh? Just now he hinted "Thought I found one.."

Maybe you can intro another chiobu to him :D:p

If got good Lobang also keep to ourselves right?
Chiobus hard to come by here...
You found yours?

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 10:38 AM
If u meant curry duck. Ya, i did read her thread. I think she is looking for a more companion type of Sd deal.
And what I m looking for in a SB is leaning toward crazy creepy. If that make any sense....:D

Hmm... Crazy creepy type?
I can only think of Snowleopards...
Or there's another called Bitch...
Don't say I never SIC...

guess67
26-12-2014, 10:40 AM
U lor... Lol!
Bz at work today?
TGIF going where party?

Yup working today... month end leh :(

Tmr go party :D

guess67
26-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Thought i found one... oh well... morning bump

Good luck :)

NaughtynSensual
26-12-2014, 10:46 AM
What is crazy creepy? :confused: :confused:

yangguo
26-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Hmm... Crazy creepy type?
I can only think of Snowleopards...
Or there's another called Bitch...
Don't say I never SIC...

Crazy creepy type?

Hmm.. I thought of sis naughtynsensual.. :D:p

truelover
26-12-2014, 10:59 AM
What is crazy creepy? :confused: :confused:

The best idea i could come up with is being very spontaneous. I love the idea where my Sb will do things unexpected. Unexpected sex is the best sex lol.

Think of it as kinderjoy lol. A different toy with chocolate everytime

NaughtynSensual
26-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Crazy creepy type?

Hmm.. I thought of sis naughtynsensual.. :D:p

I crazy meh? I creepy meh? I am cranky only. :D

NaughtynSensual
26-12-2014, 11:04 AM
The best idea i could come up with is being very spontaneous. I love the idea where my Sb will do things unexpected. Unexpected sex is the best sex lol.

Think of it as kinderjoy lol. A different toy with chocolate everytime

OK. I get what you mean. Creepy sounds wrong. Lol!
You want it anytime, anywhere! :p

yangguo
26-12-2014, 11:05 AM
OK. I get what you mean. Creepy sounds wrong. Lol!
You want it anytime, anywhere! :p

Hmm.. Not just him. Every man on this earth wants it! :D:p

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 11:08 AM
TS... Go approach some chiobus directly with your 'sextoy with chocolate' pickup line... Sure can get laid tonight!

truelover
26-12-2014, 11:53 AM
TS... Go approach some chiobus directly with your 'sextoy with chocolate' pickup line... Sure can get laid tonight!

Lol. I am smart enough to know that a bad move lol.:)

And is not I want it anytime anywhere. It more want to be surprise.

MdmVodka
26-12-2014, 12:13 PM
LOL...

I laughed at the part where TS said two sumo on bed.

truelover
26-12-2014, 04:45 PM
The stupid heavy rain Bump

justl00king
26-12-2014, 04:52 PM
But if you are willing to explore as well. I will go $5k/week

Bro, u da man! 5K per week!
Works out to nearly a quarter mil/annum.

The lucky SB gonna be rich! :p
Hope she's into kinky stuff though ;)

Good luck with your search, have fun! :)

truelover
26-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Thx bro

Lol. I dun pay for normal lol.

But if was hottie is in to all the kinks I like. Then it if worth it. That or a Syt that into it :p

That is a big If lol.

I like crazy weird sex lol. So if some one can go for the same thing. Worth it lol:p

But if it is someone who dunno what she is getting into. I doubt she can last the first week lol.

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Now I know why u Year 2006 with 22 points...

demonhunter
26-12-2014, 05:54 PM

you think everyone so "lucky" like your 1 yr account with 388 points

wahahahahahahaaaa .......

SnowLeopards
26-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Ladyboy, I understand you were rather mischievous yesterday in the chat room.

Be prepared for some hard spanking later. :D

Pierre.

yangguo
26-12-2014, 05:58 PM

Why leh? Izzit becos TS can't buy premium account in 2006? :D:p

demonhunter
26-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Thx bro

Lol. I dun pay for normal lol.

But if was hottie is in to all the kinks I like. Then it if worth it. That or a Syt that into it :p

That is a big If lol.

I like crazy weird sex lol. So if some one can go for the same thing. Worth it lol:p

But if it is someone who dunno what she is getting into. I doubt she can last the first week lol.

You need a commando SB !

:p

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Wah... Chua tio... Suddenly so many replies... Lol

Siao Lang!
Here kitty kitty...
Boxing Day going where later?

truelover
26-12-2014, 06:01 PM
You need a commando SB !

:p

Nope. I need a crazy creepy Sb. Someone to scare the shit out of me while having sex.... So exciting:D

SnowLeopards
26-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Hahaha !

Ladyboy, did I strike fear into your 32D ? :D

Boxing Day is about to get sweeter and better. ;)

Pierre.

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Nope. I need a crazy creepy Sb. Someone to scare the shit out of me while having sex.... So exciting:D

You thinking what I'm thinking?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/9/93/Sadako.png/revision/latest?cb=20080303021646

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Hahaha !

Ladyboy, did I strike fear into your 32D ? :D

Pierre.

If you look like Sadako...

demonhunter
26-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Hahaha !

Ladyboy, did I strike fear into your 32D ?

Pierre.

If you look like Sadako...

WTF .....

Wahahahahahaaha ......

SnowLeopards
26-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Ladyboy, do not speak ill of your wifi.

She's the reason you are in Green. :D

Pierre.

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Siao Lang!
Fark off back into the TV lah...
It's Boxing Day... Not Halloween leh...

SnowLeopards
26-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Hahaha !

Don't lose it, not just yet. :D

Pierre.

Johnbass
26-12-2014, 07:23 PM
JiBye Siao Lang!
I'm Farking losing it!
Mai always play cloak lah...
PTPP! See u tonight at CR!

不见不散... 白痴

discreeted
26-12-2014, 07:47 PM
I guess it's an SB market out there haha... and I'm assuming they're also wary when they see huge numbers like 2k/week and 5k/week out there - things that seem too good to be true most likely are...

Well, you could jolly well be some really rich 100+kg dude, so if you were that rich why not go for some professional slimming or lipo/whatnot and then after getting slimmer (don't have to be zheng geping) i'm sure the girls will drop in esp after seeing your "potential". I'm sure those around your age looking to settle down will surely go after you proactively.

Being single, rich and 30+ is actually a good thing for most men, it's just that you cannot turn them off (in face and body), which is what (I assume) is preventing all the potential girls (and SBs) from hooking up with you.

Just my 2 cents, really no offense bro =x And good luck, merry belated christmas and happy new year to all!!!

SnowLeopards
26-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Ladyboy, I'll be at your home having an awesome 'Boxing Day' with wifi.

Catch me if you can hairless mutt. :D

Pierre.

truelover
26-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I guess it's an SB market out there haha... and I'm assuming they're also wary when they see huge numbers like 2k/week and 5k/week out there - things that seem too good to be true most likely are...

Well, you could jolly well be some really rich 100+kg dude, so if you were that rich why not go for some professional slimming or lipo/whatnot and then after getting slimmer (don't have to be zheng geping) i'm sure the girls will drop in esp after seeing your "potential". I'm sure those around your age looking to settle down will surely go after you proactively.

Being single, rich and 30+ is actually a good thing for most men, it's just that you cannot turn them off (in face and body), which is what (I assume) is preventing all the potential girls (and SBs) from hooking up with you.

Just my 2 cents, really no offense bro =x And good luck, merry belated christmas and happy new year to all!!!

hmmm... i am not sure what to say but it seems impolite to just ignore you so.... Happy new year to you too.

(Incase you are wondering, i like being fat, or rather I am not that hung up on it. It the other people who have to deal with it. Not me lol.)

discreeted
26-12-2014, 08:13 PM
hmmm... i am not sure what to say but it seems impolite to just ignore you so.... Happy new year to you too.

(Incase you are wondering, i like being fat, or rather I am not that hung up on it. It the other people who have to deal with it. Not me lol.)

Just upped you for your gentlemanly response =D

NaughtynSensual
26-12-2014, 10:03 PM
You thinking what I'm thinking?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/9/93/Sadako.png/revision/latest?cb=20080303021646

Hahahahahaha! This will confirm chua sai! :D

demonhunter
26-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Just upped you for your gentlemanly response =D

You might not have realised , you got zero power ...how to up ha ?

truelover
27-12-2014, 05:37 AM
You might not have realised , you got zero power ...how to up ha ?

It the thought that count.

Just reach home from party Bump.
Me eye need to sleep lol

truelover
27-12-2014, 02:18 PM
The bumping

truelover
28-12-2014, 03:56 PM
The Sunday Bump

Johnbass
29-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Free bump for BuiBui SD!

NaughtynSensual
29-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Free bump for BuiBui SD!

Why so bad! :eek:

Johnbass
29-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Why so bad! :eek:

He ownself say he buibui one...
I where got bad?

BabyEito
29-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Hope big SD find his SB

justl00king
29-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Hope big SD find his SBWhere big? :D
I only know TS got big fat wallet, not to worry can't get any chio babes ;) lol

Upz for TS, have fun! :)

BabyEito
30-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Where big? :D
I only know TS got big fat wallet, not to worry can't get any chio babes ;) lol

Upz for TS, have fun! :)

Some say TS big

So I came by look see

Big leh

seabass
30-12-2014, 06:36 AM
He ownself say he buibui one...
I where got bad?

Why u go around creating frenermy

Johnbass
30-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Why u go around creating frenermy

No wonder you all like to play backside one...
http://chicksareweird.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/FrenemiesEnemies.jpg

SnowLeopards
30-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Ladyboy, you are no different.

Especially with your smelly mouth. :D

Pierre.

justl00king
30-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Some say TS big

So I came by look see

Big lehHaha!
The bigger the better? ;) lol

Be ready for some kinky action! :p

BabyEito
30-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Bigger ?
Must thicker ....

Lol

Kinky meh ?

Does size really matter ?
Lol

Haha!
The bigger the better? ;) lol

Be ready for some kinky action! :p

justl00king
30-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Bigger ?
Must thicker ....

Lol

Kinky meh ?

Does size really matter ?
LolHaha! Me like big too...(.)(.)! :p lol

Guess we gotta find out, if size does matter?
When free, we can have a try out? ;) hahaha