PDA

View Full Version : seeking UHNW s-man

dakota
21-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Are you one of the 1,395 ultra high net worth (UHNW) individuals in SG?

Who am I?
Local Chinese in her mid 20s, 5"5, 50kg at most, I'm looking for a "sugar bf" relationship. Before you brush this off as yet another girl willing to cheapen herself and open legs to indulge in luxuries. I need the extra $$,$$$ to save my life, to not spiral downwards where I've already trapped in this lowly life.

The desired incumbent should be

a high net worth individual,

preferably single,

with excess in life and capable of taking care of me monetary wise

Why am I doing this?
I have lost all my lifelong (20+years) savings in the market recently, of which comprises of loans from friends, and credit from banks. Not a small 5-figure sum. And I will not bore you with my true sob story of how my sole breadwinner dad is supporting a family of 5 on his meagre 2k income and having to pay more than half on nursing home for my paralysed Granny.

What I can offer.
I will be your exclusive (closet) gf, although i have no qualms with being seen with you as I've chosen to stay single. I'm just another local girl who no guys like to commit themselves to in non-physical ways. I get cheated a lot by phoney guys who act friendly just to get into my panties. I took a lot of courage before posting this post here.

PM me if only...
If you are the generous HNW gentleman willing to help, kindly write in with your basic details (age, race, physical attributes, marital status, job, industry etc), contact details (email, wechat id, hp) I understand everyone wants to be discreet here, so I won't call until we go on our first meetup.
Let's cut the chase and
be precise in your offer how much you can help

your terms & suggested arrangement
what you are looking for in exchange

Before you start mocking me, I know I deserve this and that I dun own any "golden pussy" to command such a figure. But if you want total committed GFE, you may consider my ST (3-6? months) arrangement.

I can assure you zero drama, zero emotional baggage and life is nothing like "Pretty Woman".
I know this is a long shot, but hopefully I can get to meet up with some genuinely interested candidates during x'mas day or this weekend.

Go BIG or Go Home
I'm no FL, not looking for pay-per-time or FB or SB arrangement. I dun like to cheapen myself for money. If you have read my post carefully, this relationship-companionship-sugared-BGR (underground or not) is more than a mere SB-SD r/s.

loveless1
22-12-2014, 10:35 AM
hi ts,

uhnw do not come in single package. :) or at least they do not stay single for long.

good luck in your finding for preferably single uhnw individuals.

paultan88888
22-12-2014, 10:51 AM
UHNW individuals don't need to pay to get into nice panties. Nice panties will find them automatically. Go figure.

Shiok Shiok
22-12-2014, 10:54 AM
TS has done a well written piece, can see she put much thought into it and also display her knowledge and educational level.

There is one point TS might have forgotten to consider.

What would a high net worth person who is still single be doing in sammyboy forum in the first place ?!?!!! It's like advertising to sell a Ferrari in Tibet ?? The chances of a hit would be probably 0.01%

A HNW would probably be out partying w models or whichever of the pretty ladies lining up at his doorstep. Like TS said, pretty woman doesn't happen in real life. No single unattached rich person will be surfing here.

Shiok Shiok
22-12-2014, 10:55 AM
UHNW individuals don't need to pay to get into nice panties. Nice panties will find them automatically. Go figure.

Well said. Exactly the point.

DanTheCow
22-12-2014, 11:05 AM
First time I come across the abbreviation 'UHNW'.... Interesting.... But then again... How do you define 'ultra high'?? A million?? A few million?? Hundreds of million?? Billions?? Overall wealth?? Assets?? Or cash only?? Own business/money or family business/money also considered?? The term 'rich' can mean different to different individuals.

Anyways, just wondering. Dun want to answer my query is also fine by me. Cos I ain't ultra high net worth.... Not even high net worth... Hahahaha... I am probably 'UHBM'.... Ultra Highly Broke Man.... Hahaha... 😜😝

But good look in your search. ☺️😉

demonhunter
22-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Very well thought of , I can see a lot of effort was put into the essay ...

Too bad im not an ULTRA .... :D

seabass
22-12-2014, 11:51 AM
First time I come across the abbreviation 'UHNW'.... Interesting.... But then again... How do you define 'ultra high'?? A million?? A few million?? Hundreds of million?? Billions?? Overall wealth?? Assets?? Or cash only?? Own business/money or family business/money also considered?? The term 'rich' can mean different to different individuals.

Anyways, just wondering. Dun want to answer my query is also fine by me. Cos I ain't ultra high net worth.... Not even high net worth... Hahahaha... I am probably 'UHBM'.... Ultra Highly Broke Man.... Hahaha... 😜😝

U Ultraman - wear red panties outside one

seabass
22-12-2014, 11:58 AM
TS

Are u in the insurance biz? Have you heard of the uber high net worth individual?in the world of superfluous gobbledygook and gibbish .. Yours top it all.

NaughtynSensual
22-12-2014, 12:06 PM
This one should gum you...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=498256

DanTheCow
22-12-2014, 12:07 PM
U Ultraman - wear red panties outside one

Hahaha.... Hey Ultraman quite rich one hor.... Work in a research plant.... If I remember correctly... Hahaha... 😜😝

seabass
22-12-2014, 12:11 PM
I heard he impotent because of radiation. That is why he wear a mask over his head like those Lucha Libre Wrestlers Of Mexico. He is botak one!

DanTheCow
22-12-2014, 12:15 PM
I heard he impotent because of radiation. That is why he wear a mask over his head like those Lucha Libre Wrestlers Of Mexico. He is botak one!

Hahahaha.... 😜😝 Ohhh ok.... But I not Botak One... I Botak Two.... Muahahaha.... 😜😝

seabass
22-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Are u impotent

DanTheCow
22-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Are u impotent

Not that I know of.... Hahaha... 😜😝

acidicavex
22-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Good luck TS......

Mid 20s and u lost your 20+ years pf saving meanig what? U start from the little piggy bank?:eek:

SnowLeopards
22-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Young and full of problems.

Whatever happened to the good old days.

Pierre.

jabwemet
22-12-2014, 06:49 PM
If you are serious in meeting UHNW people, I know a couple personally. Willing to do an introduction to a few younger ones for you. Pls msg me. The xmas party season has already begun. You will go as my date and I will Intro, the rest you sell yourself.
I know u said 'you don't want to cheapen yourself for money' but how about expensive yourself for a BBBj?
Think about it and get back to me!
Cheers!

jason_
23-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Are you one of the 1,395 ultra high net worth (UHNW) individuals in SG?

Who am I?
Local Chinese in her mid 20s, 5"5, 50kg at most, I'm looking for a "sugar bf" relationship. Before you brush this off as yet another girl willing to cheapen herself and open legs to indulge in luxuries. I need the extra $$,$$$ to save my life, to not spiral downwards where I've already trapped in this lowly life.

The desired incumbent should be

a high net worth individual,

preferably single

What I can offer.
I will be your exclusive (closet) gf, although i have no qualms with being seen with you as I've chosen to stay single. I'm just another local girl who no guys like to commit themselves to in non-physical ways. I get cheated a lot by phoney guys who act friendly just to get into my panties. I took a lot of courage before posting this post here.

PM me if only...
If you are the generous HNW gentleman willing to help, kindly write in with your basic details (age, race, physical attributes, marital status, job, industry etc), contact details (email, wechat id, hp) I understand everyone wants to be discreet here, so I won't call until we go on our first meetup.
Let's cut the chase and [LIST]
be precise in your offer how much you can help

your terms & suggested arrangement
what you are looking for in exchange

Before you start mocking me, I know I deserve this and that I dun own any "golden pussy" to command such a figure. But if you want total committed GFE, you may consider my ST (3-6? months) arrangement.

I can assure you zero drama, zero emotional baggage and life is nothing like "Pretty Woman".
I know this is a long shot, but hopefully I can get to meet up with some genuinely interested candidates during x'mas day or this weekend.

Go BIG or Go Home
I'm no FL, not looking for pay-per-time or FB or SB arrangement. I dun like to cheapen myself for money. If you have read my post carefully, this relationship-companionship-sugared-BGR (underground or not) is more than a mere SB-SD r/s.

must be a student on holiday or boh liao adult just heard of UHNW so out here fooling around.

perhaps you can try finding out how many of these 1395 UHNW individuals fit your criteria like being single, etc.

if there are a handful fitting your criteria, then how many will go so low to come here pick up someone so low like you? mind you it is not them fitting your criteria, it is whether someone lowly like you fit their criteria.

justl00king
23-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Nice, me too been looking for some UHNW..Ultra Huge Nehneh Women :D
Good luck TS with your search! :)

Teh Neh Neh
23-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Nice, me too been looking for some UHNW..Ultra Huge Nehneh Women :D
Good luck TS with your search! :)

Bro justl00king, if u find one of your ultra huge neh neh woman, pls share share with me too. :D

armour88
23-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Want to find high net worth men, you will have a better shot hanging out at golf courses, big clubs like Pangea, or go find out how to meet people from Tatler. High net worth men will not be out looking for pussies, pussies go to them either by themselves or through introduction.

If you are as confident of your own looks, then you should be out hunting. Unless you're not? Not important though cause im not UHNW. Good luck

Happy555
23-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Why dun u tell us how much is your problems n how much ur looking for? I doubt u need a high net worth individual to save ur ass n get into ur panties.

ALFRS
23-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Very well written and sincere. LIKE!

Guys, doesn't mean that wealthy guys won't come to these websites. Many of my friends do and they are high net worthy and ultra high. Why? Break away from the usual circle and network, sick of picking up girls at bars or KTVs.

TS, not sure if we know each other, probably in the same indistry. Hope you find one soon, otherwise, we can meet or bring you to my corporate luncheons and private dinners and parties.

Good luck!

DCS17
23-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Want to find high net worth men, you will have a better shot hanging out at golf courses, big clubs like Pangea, or go find out how to meet people from Tatler. High net worth men will not be out looking for pussies, pussies go to them either by themselves or through introduction.

If you are as confident of your own looks, then you should be out hunting. Unless you're not? Not important though cause im not UHNW. Good luck

hmmmm you one of them to speak of their habits? The places you mentioned "thousand"aire also can go.

Very well written and sincere. LIKE!

Guys, doesn't mean that wealthy guys won't come to these websites. Many of my friends do and they are high net worthy and ultra high. Why? Break away from the usual circle and network, sick of picking up girls at bars or KTVs.

TS, not sure if we know each other, probably in the same indistry. Hope you find one soon, otherwise, we can meet or bring you to my corporate luncheons and private dinners and parties.

Good luck!

Also another one UHNW to speaks their habits? But since you have the links, do consider some other post TS also. They will love you deep deep

If not wrong, there is a classification in Singapore that only more then SGD30million is consider Ultra High networth. if TS need such help, wonder what she gambles to lose her 20+ years saving, maybe her "then" baby shower angbao also included.

justl00king
23-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Bro justl00king, if u find one of your ultra huge neh neh woman, pls share share with me too. :DHaha bro, good things must share! ;) lol
U have a fun evening! 14upz! :)

dakota
24-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Why dun u tell us how much is your problems n how much ur looking for? I doubt u need a high net worth individual to save ur ass n get into ur panties.

Hi all, thanks for your two cents worth.
Thanks for being so direct. I've stated the figure in my post.

But many don't read and the replies so far are asking me back the same thing I've asked you to offer.

If interested, whether you are a (U)HNW or just have excess to spare, kindly state your

offer

arrangement

intro

contact details
before we discuss further? Thanks.

dakota
24-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Sorry I know that I'm in no position to nitpick but I have limited inbox space.

I'm looking for those who are upfront with quoting me their offer & contact in the PM before I choose who to discuss further with.

For those secretive ones who "prefer to discuss the amount offline via email or whatsapp", I don't think this is facilitating discussion.

Looking fwd to meeting first couple of candidates tmr.
Merry X'mas!:)

dgsk
24-12-2014, 07:10 PM
My dear unfortunate TS,

The government has introduced measures to facilitate debt resolution through mediation for those facing certain bankrupcy. I do not know the exact website but go to www.gov.sg and you should be able to find it.

Good Luck!

terminator33
25-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Hi all, thanks for your two cents worth.
Thanks for being so direct. I've stated the figure in my post.

But many don't read and the replies so far are asking me back the same thing I've asked you to offer.

If interested, whether you are a (U)HNW or just have excess to spare, kindly state your

offer

arrangement

intro

contact details
before we discuss further? Thanks.

I did not see a figure quoted in your post - except for $$,$$$. what does that mean?

You asked us to quote you a figure without us know what we are getting and getting into. Your briefly described your weight/height - that is all. How you expect us to give you an offer. It would be better that you state your $ upfront. Or at least a range and how many times will you be willing to meet per week.

if you have trouble quoting the ranges you can reference what some dating website are doing:

Negotiable - Openly negotiable to any amount
Minimal - Up to $1000 per month
Practical - Up to $3000 per month
Moderate - Up to $5000 per month
Substantial - Up to $10,000 per month
High - Above $10,000 per month.

This will help you focus and also not waste the time of bros.

It would help if you post a picture of yourself (no face but at least a full length picture. Discussing the offer offline via email is not secretive. You did not offer full information about yourself and you expect us to PM you offers with details etc etc. You may have limited PM messages. Email will offer a more detailed discussion. Whatsapps / wechat can really help to speed things up a little and do quick filtering.

Anyway, it is your prerogative on how you want to operate. We have ours too - I will never offer anything to someone I have not a clue about. Notice that I could have offer you $5K or $10K per month (in PM) and upon seeing you, drop the offer. But I don't have so much time to meet random potential SBs, I would rather meet someone that is close to what a want in terms of offer and expectation - because there is a higher chance of closure.

dailyoriental
25-12-2014, 01:25 PM
this term is usually used in private banking industry. UHNW is those with net worth (inclusive of remuneration, bankable asset, private equities, properties or collectable)of at least USD 30MM.

I agree to most of the bros here that individuals with such net worth don't come to SBF. if they need to, there are lots of someones helping them to post, search and filter. So best of luck TS.

dakota
25-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the wordy input.
This is the first time I "operate", so I dunno hod it works.
It's less than 5 days and I already got zapped with negative comments like "disgrace to women" and asked "do you know your position?"

What other info can I provide? Let me try.
Ht: 5"5
Wt: 50kg
Hair: very long. Used to perm but curls loosen now.
Body: slim tight
Boobs: not my best feature
Butt: round n perky
Face: doe eyes. Some comment I've nice lips
Legs: long. Was a leg model last year
Nails: no mani/pedi
Last r/s: Apr last year. I dun really hook up with guys or "hunt" at pubs or clubs
Am more of a good girl really.
Lifestyle: practical & down-to-earth. Hardly shop, do spa or facials. I only visit restaurants on special occasions. There's no need to shower me with luxury gifts. I've more pressing needs of now.

According to your price guide, I'm looking at at least substantial to high amount (hence looking for U-High-NW).
I can meet on weekends. I appreciate if any interested guys can quote me their budget range before we can discuss further in person. A pic can say a thousand words but a quick meetup beats all texting on whatsapp/email.

I did not see a figure quoted in your post - except for $$,$$$. what does that mean?

You asked us to quote you a figure without us know what we are getting and getting into. Your briefly described your weight/height - that is all. How you expect us to give you an offer. It would be better that you state your $ upfront. Or at least a range and how many times will you be willing to meet per week.

if you have trouble quoting the ranges you can reference what some dating website are doing:

Negotiable - Openly negotiable to any amount
Minimal - Up to $1000 per month
Practical - Up to $3000 per month
Moderate - Up to $5000 per month
Substantial - Up to $10,000 per month
High - Above $10,000 per month.

This will help you focus and also not waste the time of bros.

It would help if you post a picture of yourself (no face but at least a full length picture. Discussing the offer offline via email is not secretive. You did not offer full information about yourself and you expect us to PM you offers with details etc etc. You may have limited PM messages. Email will offer a more detailed discussion. Whatsapps / wechat can really help to speed things up a little and do quick filtering.

Anyway, it is your prerogative on how you want to operate. We have ours too - I will never offer anything to someone I have not a clue about. Notice that I could have offer you $5K or $10K per month (in PM) and upon seeing you, drop the offer. But I don't have so much time to meet random potential SBs, I would rather meet someone that is close to what a want in terms of offer and expectation - because there is a higher chance of closure.

dakota
27-12-2014, 02:34 PM
True. Like looking for a needle in haystack here, but no harm trying.
U got it right again. I prefer finance guys.
Salesman in a suit - but with deep pockets.

Bumps
Last week of the year to meet candidates
& hopefully start the new year with Mr Right Sugarybf!

this term is usually used in private banking industry. UHNW is those with net worth (inclusive of remuneration, bankable asset, private equities, properties or collectable)of at least USD 30MM.

I agree to most of the bros here that individuals with such net worth don't come to SBF. if they need to, there are lots of someones helping them to post, search and filter. So best of luck TS.

dakota
31-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Closing thread today.
Thank you all for applying.
I won't be deleting this pacc so u may still write in with your contact.

Sorry for those who took time to meet up but arrangement didnt work out.

Happy NY ~!

Karsono
01-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Din work out for u or for them? lol.