PDA

View Full Version : kaki kaki spa

yyy12369
21-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Just to share a nice massage place in JB. A genuine massage place with no hanky panky.

Kaki kaki spa is located at plaza sentosa and this place is huge! It claims to be the largest in malaysia.

What i like about this place is that they have suana/steam facilities as well as chill out and food area that is complimentary.

Tried a few masseuse and i must say they provide really strong and good massage. From what i can see most of the gals here are quite young and some are actually quite good looking.

Many singaporean actually frequent this place. Any one has any interesting stories do share ya.

Pr!nce
22-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Able to share location ? I mean if not driving, taking a taxi.. Set for example.. From either city square or KSL..

yyy12369
22-12-2014, 08:20 PM
this is its website

http://www.kakikaki-malaysia.com/kakikaki_reflexology_hgs.html

wally888
23-12-2014, 12:06 PM
This place need to tip?

How much u normally pay?

69Sniper
24-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Tried a few masseuse and i must say they provide really strong and good massage. From what i can see most of the gals here are quite young and some are actually quite good looking.

Many singaporean actually frequent this place. Any one has any interesting stories do share ya.

brudder i walk by few times but never try :o u can start share share wich young masseus u try b4??? any syt dere???:p

Gunner72
24-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Yes the place is quite good...they got a 8 person jucuzzi, sauna.
The massage is quite good....the girl will always recommend u to use better oil at additional rm15/btl...
at the end of the massage they will pass u a form for the package and tipping...up to u to give

xrage
05-01-2015, 09:15 AM
This is a clean place. They have many branches in JB, in Tmn Sentosa and another opp the market, Jln Serampang, a big one in Bt Indah, etc... No hanky panky. But if you are looking for a standard clean massage, it's a good option.

newbie85
04-02-2015, 01:50 PM
This is a clean place. They have many branches in JB, in Tmn Sentosa and another opp the market, Jln Serampang, a big one in Bt Indah, etc... No hanky panky. But if you are looking for a standard clean massage, it's a good option.

Yeah. Went to the Sentosa branch before. Definitely good clean massage. No special.