PDA

View Full Version : Looking for JC/Poly/ITE girl for long-term fwb relationship

ChrisHan
21-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Greetings~ I'm a 21 year old mixed Chinese guy residing in the north-western region of singapore. A former college sportsman who is friendly, outgoing and adventurous in nature, I am a team player in general :) About my stats, I have an overall athletic build with a tanned skin tone, standing at 1.73m tall and 65kg in weight.

I'm looking for a JC/Poly/ITE girl to make friends with and if things click well, we can meet up for a private and passionate intimate encounter. My place is available during most of the weekdays :)

My forté is at foreplay where eating you out is the highlight, complemented with a clean-shaven 17cm long and 6cm thick dick which has the skills sufficient to satisfy your cravings and drive you to orgasm for multiple rounds :)

As this will be a long-term fwb relationship, I'm looking for only one girl to commit with. Will close this thread when a suitable one is found.

So if you're interested, do hit me up and we'll interact with each other more from there. Looking forward to hear from you soon! Cheerios :D