PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Singers/dancers

powerfuk-bro
08-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Any one have any idea of how to book them ??
A few of them looks YUMMY !!!

powerfuk-bro
08-02-2006, 02:23 AM
I mean those at hatyai

siamcutey
08-02-2006, 02:27 AM

Book them to have a drink???
Book them go shopping???
Book them so that they can teach you thai???
Book them so that they can be your thai tour guide???
Book them for????:confused:

SC

powerfuk-bro
08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Bring them back to my room to make love lar...

meatlover
08-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Bring them back to my room to make love lar...
Ask yourself whether you've money and time to burn or not in the first place.

KLKOOL
08-02-2006, 09:43 AM
I mean those at hatyai

We already have so many threads on Thailand and HDY u need to start one on PARAGON arr????? Need help to Sian SInger and Dancers, go enlist help either Hatyai Afterdark or Hatyai for Newbies... no need to start new thread everytime get Itchy Cock and Fantasize about Singers and Dancers... WHat Next... Water Bar, Kiss Channel ????

Jun|ch|
09-02-2006, 05:12 AM

Thailand got so many girls,decent and WLs.So many available,why need to make life so difficult?;)

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Thailand got so many girls,decent and WLs.So many available,why need to make life so difficult?;)

He only want the unattainable... or the super expensive... I still haven't farked all the ger in HDY yet even, so no need to fantasize and waste money yet... but maybe powerfuk-bro already has :rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
11-02-2006, 02:39 AM
He only want the unattainable... or the super expensive... I still haven't farked all the ger in HDY yet even, so no need to fantasize and waste money yet... but maybe powerfuk-bro already has

Even if u did bonked all the gals in HDY,there are still Chiangmai,Bangkok,Phuket and many other places to explore...i think everyday different girl,ur entire life also cannot bonk finish..hehe...i think he meant no harm lah,just sexcited when he saw some chio dancers whereby he wish to get his hands on...;)

powerfuk-bro
11-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Everyone got their target right ???
Y ??? U have to go till thailand ???
Singapore got so many WL, have u bonk all ??

Jun|ch|
11-02-2006, 03:33 AM

Cool down bro,no offence sial...i know how u feel when u see some girls really chio,curious whether they can be upped or not,whether can up or not,really depends on urself loh.

If u think u are suave enough,bursting with confidence,u can find a opportunity and strike a conversation with the ones u like,if they fancy u,can have contact no and arrange to go out loh.

Bros here just joking about all that.Sometimes i also see those young high school gals wear darn short their skirt,fair smooth legs also thinking available or not mah.Despite there are so many bonkable girls in LOS.Whether u want to make the first move or not loh,or leave it to imagination...;)

powerfuk-bro
11-02-2006, 03:36 AM
Cool down bro,no offence sial...i know how u feel when u see some girls really chio,curious whether they can be upped or not,whether can up or not,really depends on urself loh.

If u think u are suave enough,bursting with confidence,u can find a opportunity and strike a conversation with the ones u like,if they fancy u,can have contact no and arrange to go out loh.

Bros here just joking about all that.Sometimes i also see those young high school gals wear darn short their skirt,fair smooth legs also thinking available or not mah.Despite there are so many bonkable girls in LOS.Whether u want to make the first move or not loh,or leave it to imagination...;)
At least u know how's e feeling... bro

Jun|ch|
11-02-2006, 03:50 AM
At least u know how's e feeling... bro

i know lah,everyone also know that feeling,in SG,in LOS or anywhere...

Just that some posts may sound personal...dun take to heart loh...:)

KLKOOL
11-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Even if u did bonked all the gals in HDY,there are still Chiangmai,Bangkok,Phuket and many other places to explore...i think everyday different girl,ur entire life also cannot bonk finish..hehe...i think he meant no harm lah,just sexcited when he saw some chio dancers whereby he wish to get his hands on...;)

Ya lah... just kidding mah... Dun say HDY oir Thailand... Malaysia YTF WL also never fark all yet, then PRC... KNN, if I can ever finish, didi sure worn out until nothing liao :p

KLKOOL
11-02-2006, 01:43 PM

Cool down lah bro... So easy to ruffle your feather one arr :p U will encounter more than this on SBF... we are quiet direct in our postings one... and sarcastic too.. If u wanna suan the dancers and singers... go ahead and use your charm and skill... I also fantasize about Mediacorp performers, or some celebrities in HK.... dun see me starting a thread here to ask broz to help fulfill my fantasies... I also got targets in HDY in KC/WB... can on , then on, if not, then go to BKK or other place, lots of pretty gers to take the mind off depressing tots of gers that we cannot get

Ask TV, the Master of HDY... I am sure if anyone can help, he can... Peace Bro...

powerfuk-bro
11-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Cool down lah bro... So easy to ruffle your feather one arr :p U will encounter more than this on SBF... we are quiet direct in our postings one... and sarcastic too.. If u wanna suan the dancers and singers... go ahead and use your charm and skill... I also fantasize about Mediacorp performers, or some celebrities in HK.... dun see me starting a thread here to ask broz to help fulfill my fantasies... I also got targets in HDY in KC/WB... can on , then on, if not, then go to BKK or other place, lots of pretty gers to take the mind off depressing tots of gers that we cannot get

Ask TV, the Master of HDY... I am sure if anyone can help, he can... Peace Bro...
OK Bro.... Peace no problem.

KLKOOL
11-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Cheers
Tee Vee

Tee Vee...beh tahan liao... have to make return visit to HDY at this rate... KNN, u trying to hasten the process izzit???:p

dlmoron
13-02-2006, 06:46 PM
TV dangling such a BIG CARROT for all the bros here. SLURP! SLURP!