PDA

View Full Version : Any ML/FL that convulses/spasms during climax?

halogen019
16-12-2014, 10:14 PM
For me, the best moment in sex is not when I cum, it is when the girl goes into uncontrollable convulsion/spasming because they have hit an orgasmic state. Because for me it is a huge huge turn on and it gives me great satisfaction to know she is enjoying the session as much as I do.

It is also a sure sign that they have cummed as I think it is extremely hard to fake a convulsion. Orgasm moans can fake but body twitching is also impossible.

Unfortunately, most girls don't go into a sexual spasm when they cum.

Does any bro here know any ML or FL that does this?

If my memory serves me well, I have only encountered 3 such girls during my cheonging time.

One has retired. One went MIA and one I believe is still in a legal brothel. With my strong preference for a natural busty girl as well, it is quite difficult to find one. (The retired one fits all my criteria though)

Hope bros who encounter such girls can share your lobang with me.

ShittyAss
16-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Bro ur criteria too strict leh..

So far I every met only one Prc.. Not FL but is I sian her when she working as a ktv girl...

She will scratch me with her finger mails when she cum... Damm painful sia..lol...

Last time I single so whole body full of scratch mark also nvm.. Haha

One night can cum a few times ...

If no feeling one.. V difficult to make girls come leh.. FL girls are too often so well trained.. While legal fish tank are too pro to cum..

S1m0n
16-12-2014, 11:31 PM
I was a regular with a minah for about 4 years. She is the type who you 100% know when she cums becos can feel (and see) her cumming. After cumming she will have a very satisfied look on her face. Like u I also feel good that she enjoy herself. Unfortunately, she started to grow sideways n I lost interest in her. Lost contact with her about 2 years ago.

I also know a gal who cums very strongly at least 2 or 3 times each time I see her. Sometimes she will even squirt. I have been her regular for more than 3 years. But this one I will nvr share. Sorry. She is a very rare breed of woman.

doctor sex
17-12-2014, 06:34 AM
And they get paid for it too!

halogen019
20-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Bumping up.

itstrger
28-12-2014, 10:51 PM
I'd one in People Park Centre, back row, 2nd floor, Jene.
Not pretty...but convulses whenever I eat her to climax.
Not sure she's still there.

halogen019
31-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Bump up posts. Hope some bros can share.

Everdene
09-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Yeah there's nothing like seeing a woman satisfied. Have made quite a few women convulse in my cheonging life time. Hands up those who like clean shaven and tasty abalone!

DingdongAw
09-06-2015, 12:03 PM
most of the HC girls fake big time.." fuck me hard i like it". Sound familiar.
my recent ML told me her Gspot.. she easily cum when the rod hit.:o

cleverjohn
09-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Ha ha.. sure..

cleverjohn
09-06-2015, 12:06 PM
ha ha .. sure is shiok hearing that moaning sound.

Everdene
10-06-2015, 01:43 PM
I was a regular with a minah for about 4 years. She is the type who you 100% know when she cums becos can feel (and see) her cumming. After cumming she will have a very satisfied look on her face. Like u I also feel good that she enjoy herself. Unfortunately, she started to grow sideways n I lost interest in her. Lost contact with her about 2 years ago.

I also know a gal who cums very strongly at least 2 or 3 times each time I see her. Sometimes she will even squirt. I have been her regular for more than 3 years. But this one I will nvr share. Sorry. She is a very rare breed of woman.

Wah bro u make us gian leh.

Everdene
22-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Upping this thread.... Haven't had a girl like that in a long time...

M0ntblanc
23-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Lol bro it's hard la... Want to find one with good gf feeling rather than the FCk whore feel already not easy as most tend to pretend... Wan to find one who climax even harder le

Everdene
23-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Lol bro it's hard la... Want to find one with good gf feeling rather than the FCk whore feel already not easy as most tend to pretend... Wan to find one who climax even harder le

Have lah bro. I've found a few and at least one of them has become a regular for me up to the point where she looks forward to my tongue :)

S1m0n
16-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Bumps

Long time for me too bro

ace73
22-05-2016, 03:14 PM
I know at least 3 ML near chinatown area that has that orgasm after i service them.
but you need to make them high first .
PM me for contacts

ppaces
22-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro:

Please share the contact near Chinatown. Many thanks.

Have a great weekend.

Ninja Master
22-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Totally dig what u guys are saying. Able to mywoman on is a huge turn on for myself. Unfortunately not all girls get turn on easily.... Being able to meet someone who does is precious.

sinpaokong
22-05-2016, 05:00 PM
For such experience; best with milf in mid-30s or early 40s as a woman's sexual urge is at the highest during this period. You can see them not only moaning and enjoying but also totally shagged after the session. That's why I would go for such milf rather that the syt anytime.

I have a couple of regulars and I am enjoying every bit of it.

licker69
09-10-2017, 08:38 AM
There are two that i had so far...
one is cambodian and the other one is PRC...both were great fucks but like TS said, the jizz was the uncontrollable gyrations by these two when they cum...

Muffins
09-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Bump this thread. Any bro kind enough to share with me? Had never met one before :(

BigShintaro
09-10-2017, 09:46 PM
For such experience; best with milf in mid-30s or early 40s as a woman's sexual urge is at the highest during this period. You can see them not only moaning and enjoying but also totally shagged after the session. That's why I would go for such milf rather that the syt anytime.

Totally agree that milfs are best when they are turned on sexually.

dexpaul
16-10-2017, 11:27 PM
anyone can share.....good thread.

dexpaul
16-10-2017, 11:28 PM
know one ml like hat many years ago. but rtc already.
was my regular fuck buddy until she rt....

jimmytan5577
17-10-2017, 12:09 AM
There is one MILF (abt 30ish) in Katong area; squirts when u eat her pussy and can see that her stomach muscles twitch and vibrate as she bites her lips and gave out loud moans. Then her thigh muscles will tighten and her hands will pull your head closer till she cums. :D

Sassy
13-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Just had one ml that spasm and scream this afternoon.
Not a great looker A boob.
Great F....r

Tuanehkia
14-11-2017, 06:32 AM
I know one DD cup lady who provide massage and hj only. If u know her well, she allow u to screw her. She really orgasm like shit. Lol! Totally collapse

burn
14-11-2017, 09:29 AM
I know at least 3 ML near chinatown area that has that orgasm after i service them.
but you need to make them high first .
PM me for contacts

Please share contacts . Thanks