PDA

View Full Version : Inflation seeping in fl dome 2

mathewsquare
15-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Lately notice quite a few FLs charging $130, $150, $160 and $200 on an hour (well usually much less than an hour!). The maximum used to be $120 but seems to be becoming the norm very soon. I guess cheongsters would have no choice but to cheong less frequently given such rapid and high inflation. There is also an FL with many OKTs that use to charge $120 and all of a sudden increase to $150 when the $200 FL came into the market.

In general, I think illegal FLs CANNOT be more expensive than legal houses in GL. Just like those illegal cigarettes, they are much cheaper than the licensed ones!

In GL, you pay $150 and get close to an hour. The WL usually will not short change you even if you finish your act fast. You can just chit chat, or ask her to give you a simple massage, or just take a rest and ask her to wake you up when time is up. With the FLs, you will be lucky if they don't double book. And even if they don't double book, they usually allocate 30 to 40 minutes per customer .

One can argue that a top model FL or other so-called must bonk super pretty SYT should command a premium. Well I agree. Problem is, how can we trust what the OKTs say. We pay a premium for younger age, for the looks, for the boobs, for the service, etc. But very often the gap between the reality and the expectation derived from the OKTs descriptions is simply too large! Furthermore, many of the FRs are also written by clones and cannot be taken too seriously. Although one can also get shit service in GL, at least you get to see the goods first.

Based on my experience in the past two years, my take was that there is a 50 to 60% chance of getting a good bonk in GL but probably 30 to 40% of getting a good one from the FLs. Of course, there is still the thrill factor in choosing the FL over the internet. Unfortunately, WLs photos cannot be uploaded.

Some of my friends said it is better to try 2 FLs each $100 than try a FL that costs $200. From Probability Theory, it appears to make sense. Having said that, I am not suggesting that those FLs that charge higher are no good. As for me, I would not feel overly pissed off if I get a $100 FL that gives a lousy bonk!

Just my 2 cents worth. Hope other cheongsters can share their views.

lawlman
15-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Agreed with you bro,most $100 dollar babes looks better and down to earth with the expensive one.95% FL gave me french ,bbbj and any request.
but recently i tried $150 FLs which are models also not bad, as good as $100 and with better body and face [ dont know they treat me nice because im only 23 or what].

ohya i tried the 200$ as well and shes very rude, speak with thick accent and i cant understand and start to mock me '' you are chinese but cant understand me ''.she asked me to bathe myself and provide BJ instead of BBBJ.
then i asked why so expensive but never do as the one told online. she barely just say '' i am famous super model ''. ~.~

TryTryLah
16-12-2014, 09:05 AM
As mentioned, $200 can get you 1 girl or 2 girls at $100 each. Those quote high high because they think their pussy made of gold. When few people go find them, they will panic because they can only stay 1-2 months. Some spent a lot of money to come over.

Those quote high high one you can call them and bargain. If business is quiet, they will accept but will tell you not to write about bargain price. Like 1 girl who quote $150, I call to offer $110. She said ok but ask me don't tell others.

sgplaymaster
19-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi Bro TS

Totally agreed with you! I believe its just another tactic from the new OKTs who want to earn more commission from the gals. Some OKTs claim their gals are ex-model, ex-actress, ex-air stewardess, but how do we know? Have any one of us seen them in their previous so-called jobs before or its just another story made up by these new OKTs?

I should say that there are quite a number of gals that charges from S$80 - $100 gives quite a decent fair service. If there are FRs being given, I suggest that we should look at the "join date" of the contributor. If the join date is new (est within 3 - 6 months), most probably its a new clone user trying to write fake FRs.

incredible228
21-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi Bro TS

Totally agreed with you! I believe its just another tactic from the new OKTs who want to earn more commission from the gals. Some OKTs claim their gals are ex-model, ex-actress, ex-air stewardess, but how do we know? Have any one of us seen them in their previous so-called jobs before or its just another story made up by these new OKTs?

I should say that there are quite a number of gals that charges from S$80 - $100 gives quite a decent fair service. If there are FRs being given, I suggest that we should look at the "join date" of the contributor. If the join date is new (est within 3 - 6 months), most probably its a new clone user trying to write fake FRs.

You are right bro. End state it is just the okt who earned more commission. We should just boycott these FL if not next time you will see ALL FL start off price is $150 since bros still go for it

gnuru
06-01-2015, 03:12 PM
The prices are going crazy and the service getting worse!

Tarma prices also make no sense. $200 for 1 hour with 2 girls and 1 shot. Much rather have 2 girls seperate, 1 hour and 1 shot each for same price!

mathewsquare
09-01-2015, 06:47 PM
The prices are going crazy and the service getting worse!

Tarma prices also make no sense. $200 for 1 hour with 2 girls and 1 shot. Much rather have 2 girls seperate, 1 hour and 1 shot each for same price!

Yes prices are escalating out of control! A few FLs were charging $100 just a few weeks ago, now asking $120. And IMO, their looks and body don't warrant that price, let alone the service which is a total unknown.

Some increased from $130 to $150. Some jump from $150 to $200!

Worst of all, service standard is deteriorating:mad:

Now I only go for $100. If suay suay no good at least don't feel as pissed off compared to spending $150!

seraph321
09-01-2015, 10:09 PM
we should boycott those > $120, or else the future standard price will go to 150/1hr/1shot actually, much less than 1hr then.

samyboy2000
09-01-2015, 10:33 PM
we should boycott those > $120, or else the future standard price will go to 150/1hr/1shot actually, much less than 1hr then.

Not only those girls. the OKT who often post fake information and photo shall be boycotted, too. they earn high commission but seems have no any responsibility to the fake information which confuse and mislead their customers (you and me, bro) at all!! Hence, when you feedback a bad bonk, please also state the OKT name or the website. agree?

beautyhunter
09-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Some ppl thinking high price (100 above), FL should be very good once. But ohhh, nice looking, may not serve well. Pissed off

Some ppl thinking Low Price (100 below), FL should be lousy, but they dun know, actually they can serve very well. Such as $2 shop, but same item sell at shopping mart is $4.

Sometimes, FL lower price to 80 because supply more than demand. FL thinking to work more hard to overcome the advertisement, rent and so on.

Try a lot of budget 80, they actually can serve well. Such as

Barbie 80 can use hard Dick to hit her stick up tongue for hundred times. Do Deep throat CIM and whatever pattern.

Budget 70 at Bal 288, horny provide french and all services. But fxXk and Go. 45 min 1 shot and massage. Ok lolz.

Budget 90 at West, given all service after FxXk still provide service massage till next customer or 1 hour. Young but plump

Average 100 at West, very sweet, young and good looking syt, big neh neh, provide good service but depend chemistry.

For 100 > above, some quite piss off after bonk...Can't get all stated service. Not BBBJ, No Light kiss, collect fund first, no massage after bonk, answer call, shower alone. Sianz. may be no luck lolz.

No FL is PERFECT once :D

nch08
10-01-2015, 08:53 AM
support :)

beautyhunter
11-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Support budget and affordable

TeiNehNeh
11-01-2015, 09:50 PM
No FL is PERFECT once :D

Have... but the queue longer than Hello Kitty... always cannot get 1 :p

Reya
11-01-2015, 10:04 PM
not only FL 2... fl 1 also

loneyheart
12-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Time to bonk less n retire ... no money no honey ... will not go for tat high price for risk of rush job .... notice some old time TSs were gone n some new TSs threads patterns same same but price gone up as stated :(

twinseeker
12-01-2015, 03:55 PM
currently, the influx of ahtiong girls flooding our shores is because their president is doing widespread cleansing in dongguan. based on simple economics, when supply exceed the demands, prices r suppose to hit rock bottom. sad to say, they don't know this logic, but continue to insist on their asking price ranging from 100-150 a pop. they thought they're still in ahtiong land siah.

and the funny thing is the okt all don't know this logic of price plummet when supply exceed demand. by publishing those prices, they indirectly smashing the girls rice bowl.

the girls have accommodation & expenses to cover, but with the ridiculous pricing, they may barely cover their cost. and when they're stressed, they give half fk performance. and we customers end up innocent victims, pay good $ but get crappy svc.

the realistic ones will understand about the stiff competition, and they will drop their asking price to 60-80 a pop. and some actually continue to give good services, because with the lowered asking price and good value for $, they stand a chance of securing a loyal customer.

some smarter ones who think far, they can't perform during the time of the month, but they willing to go out for parktor for a nominal fee to cover her cost for the day.

johnming
12-01-2015, 10:12 PM
CNY coming so most making a quick bucks to go back home....

conquer
14-01-2015, 10:53 PM
I used to bonk ML for $200 until I tried an FL with pretty face, solid body, good service, with the damage of only $100. When I tipped her $20-30 for her good deed, I got even better GFE and service in my next visit. What I like about her is no double-booking which I can stay for like 40-45 minutes long after eruption.

There are many good FLs out there with terrific service and affordable damage, but you need to "dig" out those gems. :D

beautyhunter
15-01-2015, 04:09 PM
I used to bonk ML for $200 until I tried an FL with pretty face, solid body, good service, with the damage of only $100. When I tipped her $20-30 for her good deed, I got even better GFE and service in my next visit. What I like about her is no double-booking which I can stay for like 40-45 minutes long after eruption.

There are many good FLs out there with terrific service and affordable damage, but you need to "dig" out those gems. :D

Hi Bro, Can share your good gem. Thanks:)

nikeboy12345
15-01-2015, 04:28 PM
i think the worst part is when u see FL A is $100 at website A.

when you open another website, you see the same FL A using a different name at website B @ $90.

confirm like wtf? :confused::confused::confused:

beautyhunter
17-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Weekend BumP :)

beautyhunter
25-01-2015, 07:13 PM
AnY budget...
有青又好又爽的 :D

jasonbourne71
15-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Frankly I stopped patronising FL dome ladies for a long time already.

The prices are getting out of control yet service and standards are dropping fast. If you get bad service, no one to quality control, its not like last time where the online OKT care, now its like robbing your money. Plus risk of getting caught by authorities.

I had long switched back to legal ones, safer, and service a lot better and best of all: Cheaper!!

canthaveenuf
15-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Frankly I stopped patronising FL dome ladies for a long time already.

The prices are getting out of control yet service and standards are dropping fast. If you get bad service, no one to quality control, its not like last time where the online OKT care, now its like robbing your money. Plus risk of getting caught by authorities.

I had long switched back to legal ones, safer, and service a lot better and best of all: Cheaper!!

Yeah, beginning to see more and more FLs selling themselves for more than $120. Some PRC even selling $200. High price, bad service, different gal. Really sucks.

I also losing interest in Dome 2 liao. That day beginning to scan the legal scene ...... Bro if got good one share share. Never been to GL legal house before. Like a virgin. Hee hee. :D

ahbengseng
20-04-2015, 11:28 PM
agree with jasonbourne71

http://i.imgur.com/HqEr2sD.jpg

cannot find bad bonk thread and wont bother to find anymore,

was nearby this FL place during office lunch hour,
little bro itchy so decided to drop by to test my luck...

here goes the FR,
Photo is real , video is fake ! lol and her waist down is like a whale :(

overall service is 5/10. was out of the place in about 1/2 hr...

- she said the most turn off line - "cum faster"
- hurry me to shower after deed done.

I have seen video cam in FLs apartment so their okt can monitor "their business"
chiong at your own risk of privacy being compromised.

-forget about service because mentality of the girls here is to earn quick bucks in the shortest amount of time. chance of finding gems here is like 2 out of 20.

good luck to chiongster of dome 2 :)

I am going back to legal house.

nimrod69
30-04-2015, 10:24 AM
agree with jasonbourne71

http://i.imgur.com/HqEr2sD.jpg

cannot find bad bonk thread and wont bother to find anymore,

was nearby this FL place during office lunch hour,
little bro itchy so decided to drop by to test my luck...

here goes the FR,
Photo is real , video is fake ! lol and her waist down is like a whale :(

overall service is 5/10. was out of the place in about 1/2 hr...

- she said the most turn off line - "cum faster"
- hurry me to shower after deed done.

I have seen video cam in FLs apartment so their okt can monitor "their business"
chiong at your own risk of privacy being compromised.

-forget about service because mentality of the girls here is to earn quick bucks in the shortest amount of time. chance of finding gems here is like 2 out of 20.

good luck to chiongster of dome 2 :)

I am going back to legal house.

Agree this one baby elephant, even thought sweet face, but OKT should not mislead her weight and size, there r ppl who like this type anyways.

Coming back to the main topic of this thread, very true prices go up and the quality and more importantly the service don't even come close.
Now the most I will or want to pay 100 take it or leave it. And there r alot of 80-90 that r good bonks

make love not war

ahbengseng
30-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Agree this one baby elephant, even thought sweet face, but OKT should not mislead her weight and size, there r ppl who like this type anyways.

Coming back to the main topic of this thread, very true prices go up and the quality and more importantly the service don't even come close.
Now the most I will or want to pay 100 take it or leave it. And there r alot of 80-90 that r good bonks

make love not war

I have met FL who charged $90 with very good service, but that is just very very rare.
At the end of it, I tipped the girl $10, 20 ,30... becos she worked hard for it.

for most of the girls, they are here for abt 60 days?
their aim is make quick bucks and leave.
do u think u will have a good time with the girl? ;)

Price in the range of $150-$200, why would anyone pay for it?
yah, I can guess who will pay for it.... :o

- there are risk of being raid and privacy being compromise ( CCTV ) and all..
- if syt, u r not very sure if she is underage... if anything goes wrong, u r screwed
- girls are may or may not be subjected to medical check up, if u enjoy bbbj, gd luck !
- what you see in photo most likely will not be what u get in person

pros and cons, i rather chiong legal house for a peace of mind.
once a while i will chiong FL for some reason.. :D ,
for now seems like this zone is not fun anymore..

back in legal house you get see/pick the girl before u pay.

Boinkboinkboink
01-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Chinese online OKTs/admins/webmasters are mostly 99.99% LIARS!

Take commission too much from the FLs, fabricated FRs, no resolutions to the chiongsters.

网主+中介从女孩拿太多了佣金和广告费了! 一切都不要负责!

Yeah, beginning to see more and more FLs selling themselves for more than $120. Some PRC even selling $200. High price, bad service, different gal. Really sucks.

I also losing interest in Dome 2 liao. That day beginning to scan the legal scene ...... Bro if got good one share share. Never been to GL legal house before. Like a virgin. Hee hee. :D

You are right bro. End state it is just the okt who earned more commission. We should just boycott these FL if not next time you will see ALL FL start off price is $150 since bros still go for it

Hi Bro TS

Not only those girls. the OKT who often post fake information and photo shall be boycotted, too. they earn high commission but seems have no any responsibility to the fake information which confuse and mislead their customers (you and me, bro) at all!! Hence, when you feedback a bad bonk, please also state the OKT name or the website. agree?

I have met FL who charged $90 with very good service, but that is just very very rare.
At the end of it, I tipped the girl $10, 20 ,30... becos she worked hard for it.

for most of the girls, they are here for abt 60 days?
their aim is make quick bucks and leave.
do u think u will have a good time with the girl? ;)

Price in the range of $150-$200, why would anyone pay for it?
yah, I can guess who will pay for it.... :o

- there are risk of being raid and privacy being compromise ( CCTV ) and all..
- if syt, u r not very sure if she is underage... if anything goes wrong, u r screwed
- girls are may or may not be subjected to medical check up, if u enjoy bbbj, gd luck !
- what you see in photo most likely will not be what u get in person
- AV raid

pros and cons, i rather chiong legal house for a peace of mind.
once a while i will chiong FL for some reason.. :D ,
for now seems like this zone is not fun anymore..

back in legal house you get see/pick the girl before u pay.

Boinkboinkboink
02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
全都骗人的!

中介费网主广告费什么屁费太高了!

All liars la!
Middleman's fee webmaster's ad fee all bullsh*t fees are WAY too much on the FLs!

Hi Bro TS

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 11:20 AM
currently, the influx of ahtiong girls flooding our shores is because their president is doing widespread cleansing in dongguan. based on simple economics, when supply exceed the demands, prices r suppose to hit rock bottom. sad to say, they don't know this logic, but continue to insist on their asking price ranging from 100-150 a pop. they thought they're still in ahtiong land siah.

and the funny thing is the okt all don't know this logic of price plummet when supply exceed demand. by publishing those prices, they indirectly smashing the girls rice bowl.

the girls have accommodation & expenses to cover, but with the ridiculous pricing, they may barely cover their cost. and when they're stressed, they give half fk performance. and we customers end up innocent victims, pay good $ but get crappy svc.

the realistic ones will understand about the stiff competition, and they will drop their asking price to 60-80 a pop. and some actually continue to give good services, because with the lowered asking price and good value for $, they stand a chance of securing a loyal customer.

some smarter ones who think far, they can't perform during the time of the month, but they willing to go out for parktor for a nominal fee to cover her cost for the day.

Midday BUMP lo

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 01:05 PM

"Legal" what? :D

Boinkboinkboink
04-09-2015, 09:40 AM

Nicely put, nicely said. :D

Boinkboinkboink
06-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Bumping tis UP.

loneyheart
06-09-2015, 10:03 AM

Nan Ge got few new good ones :) can paint

Boinkboinkboink
06-09-2015, 08:10 PM
High price, bad service.

Then define "high price"? 100-ish anyway.
Define "bad service" for 100-ish? :confused:

Inflation, or bad "middlemen" services a.k.a. commission too high ?

jasonbourne71
14-09-2015, 06:53 AM
Having good value with a few GL houses. Its like 50% off compared to FL.

friendly
14-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Bro jasonbourne 71 can share where to find good value legal house 50 % off FL pricing;) girls chio bo? SYT?

Boinkboinkboink
14-09-2015, 09:33 AM
Bro jasonbourne 71 can share where to find good value legal house 50 % off FL pricing;) girls chio bo? SYT?

aiyo so early... :D

jasonbourne71
14-09-2015, 11:57 PM

Just drop over and read the threads on Geylang Legal scene and you can find. Song!

Boinkboinkboink
15-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Keepin tis thread up

ahbengseng
22-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Found her on the internet
does she deserve a golden pussy award? ;P

http://i62.tinypic.com/219qk2u.jpg

ahbengseng
22-09-2015, 08:53 PM
another one ? what is the selling point ? any carrots ?
http://i60.tinypic.com/15r0geq.jpg

loneyheart
22-09-2015, 10:34 PM
Just let them b see how long the can last for tat price ... start to see few w $200 ....even MILF age abv 26 oso asking for $120 .... only carrot head will bite n most r Ah Tong OKTs
N yes I m a cheepo n will skip :D but will top up slightly more to taste Korean kimchi or GL high Cat :p

Boinkboinkboink
22-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Just let them b see how long the can last for tat price ... start to see few w $200 ....even MILF age abv 26 oso asking for $120 .... only carrot head will bite n most r Ah Tong OKTs
N yes I m a cheepo n will skip :D but will top up slightly more to taste Korean kimchi or GL high Cat :p

Bro, beware too much kimchi can stomach ache one :D
Selling point is sillypore too many carrots? :D

loneyheart
25-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Bro, beware too much kimchi can stomach ache one :D
Selling point is sillypore too many carrots? :D

How abt this kimchi ? http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=563192

Boinkboinkboink
25-09-2015, 01:30 AM
How abt this kimchi ? http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=563192

Despite the extensive plastic surgery, this "kimchi" is wow...well, if "as advertised" la. In any case, the real kimchi at the nearby korean grocery (not the bro "korean") is way more edible la. :D

Boinkboinkboink
29-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Having good value with a few GL houses. Its like 50% off compared to FL.

Up this thread :D