PDA

View Full Version : Thai FR

pippo2002
15-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Cannot find any consolidated Thai FR so start one here. I think this will be quite useful for bro to make the right choice similar to FL Dome 3 for the Korean FR. Also haven't tried Thai FL for quite a long time as the gals usually don't look like the picture. To start the ball rolling:

Tried Soda from VIPthaiclub:

Looks: 6/10 (not really appealing to me but normal dark bkk thai gal. Skin not very smooth. )
Body: 7/10 (Boobs are big but is silicon and quite hard. Body quite a bit of scars here and there and a bit hairy for my liking)
Bath: normal
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (not so bad but I thought we will have CIM + Swallow. BBBJ around 5 mins then cap on and start riding)
AR: NIL even though stated there is.
FJ: 6.5/10 (not so bad. kinda do for the seek of doing - for me)

After cuming, bath and come back to bed to rest abit. Then decided not to go for second round as not really comfortable and feel a bit not up to standard in terms of gal and place. Place is nice but was thinking every bro just use the same bed without having any towel on top makes me a little uncomfortable. Place housed 3 other gals. When i entered, i think another room has a bro doing with one of the gal whom i guess should be judy as i saw 2 other gals sleeping in the living room when i entered and after my deed was done, saw this gal look like Judy waiting for Soda. Can hear quite a lot moan from Judy when i enter. Looks not too bad but still not to my liking.

iamnotananus
16-12-2014, 05:17 PM
I had Soda before and I got AR and CIM from her. Yeh, she's not as nice as the photo but she's still not bad body and face by other standard out there. Remember: she's a PROSTITUTE and you are going into a BROTHEL to fuck a PROSTITUTE, what do you expect? Of course loads of other guys have been on the same bed...btw also their dicks have pumped her mouth before you too...

Btw do you know how I got AR from her? Pushed her head down to my ass and said "lick my asshole". Of course these bitches aren't going to offer to lick your stinky asshole if they don't have to. You have to get them to do their job properly not just sit back and relax. If they stop blowing you after 5 minutes...tell them no, and push their head back down to your dick. When I had Soda I got about 30minutes of sucking, balls licking and AR out of her and my shaft and balls (and her hair) were covered in saliva.

Also, I just had Judy yesterday (maybe I was the bro banging her while you were doing Soda). She's not SYT as advertised but I got her to swallow my cum.

It's all what you make it...just remember they are doing it for money. They will try to get away with the least as possible.

vipthaiclub
16-12-2014, 06:15 PM
I had Soda before and I got AR and CIM from her. Yeh, she's not as nice as the photo but she's still not bad body and face by other standard out there. Remember: she's a PROSTITUTE and you are going into a BROTHEL to fuck a PROSTITUTE, what do you expect? Of course loads of other guys have been on the same bed...btw also their dicks have pumped her mouth before you too...

Btw do you know how I got AR from her? Pushed her head down to my ass and said "lick my asshole". Of course these bitches aren't going to offer to lick your stinky asshole if they don't have to. You have to get them to do their job properly not just sit back and relax. If they stop blowing you after 5 minutes...tell them no, and push their head back down to your dick. When I had Soda I got about 30minutes of sucking, balls licking and AR out of her and my shaft and balls (and her hair) were covered in saliva.

Also, I just had Judy yesterday (maybe I was the bro banging her while you were doing Soda). She's not SYT as advertised but I got her to swallow my cum.

It's all what you make it...just remember they are doing it for money. They will try to get away with the least as possible.

Hi bro(iamnotananus):
Thanks for speaking up for soda and your understanding.Every service is as advertised.Thanks for your great support also!
Vipthaiclub!