PDA

View Full Version : crap... I did something awful on Saturday. ..

chaned
15-12-2014, 09:19 AM
I am married for 4 years to a korean woman... she is pretty and I do enjoy having her comfort at night... but the problem is she is not adventurous in bed... so some part of me is not very fulfilled.

Her cousin came to visit a few days ago... I took her out... my wife couldn't go cos she wasn't feeling well. To end the night b4 she flew off on sunday I took her to new asia bar and we drink a lot... when we reached our flat car park... I help her out of the car and accidentally pressed myself on her back...

I didn't removed myself but end up smelling her hair and rubbing against her and so... end up having sex with her in the car park... didnt take long to finish cos I was high and horny...

this sucks... I wasnt worried about her getting pregnant but keep thinking about how hot and hard my dick was. ... it was really hot... not sure it was due to the alcohol or wat... man... i am so screwed up...

FatSpider
15-12-2014, 11:56 AM
no peekture or it didnt happen

scorpionnn
15-12-2014, 12:00 PM
You just made another milestone for yourself... why would you think it's something awful? :D

fictionman
15-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Sounds like fm some AV starring Sora Aoi

bochapsing
15-12-2014, 04:11 PM
"awful"...??!!!

I think you mean "wonderful"...

urgg
15-12-2014, 05:17 PM
TS u mean ur story is crap or u feel crap?

u not worried about her getting pregnant but thinking y ur dick hot and hard? simi lai eh?
U scare ur wife cousin got disease isit? wah si bei luan...

nocturnal1984
15-12-2014, 06:58 PM
I read the whole story. I read the last paragraph 10 times and got confused. I read the whole story again and wonder wtf TS is trying to do. Bro you trying to write a story or trying to find aunt agony here?

chaned
15-12-2014, 07:43 PM
I frequent here doesn't mean I go screw around. That was actually my first affair... sigh... I post here because I couldn't tell anyone else.

sora aoi? seriously... don't handjob too much... your dick will soon only get use to your hand and not pussy. Google if you don't believe.

MoJoe313
15-12-2014, 07:45 PM
I think TS is saying he wasnt worried about getting her pregnant then bec his dick was hard. But now he regrets it.

Maybe wife cousin not chio enough.....

nocturnal1984
15-12-2014, 08:02 PM
What I can understand and tried to assume from the last paragraph part by part:

1. this sucks... - must have creampied and felt guilty about it

2. I wasnt worried about her getting pregnant but keep thinking about how hot and hard my dick was. ... - Point 1 invalid as TS goes on "dick appreciation mode" with the main focus being the warmness and solidity of his no. 2 :D

3. it was really hot... not sure it was due to the alcohol or wat... man... - again part 2 of point 2 but with some confusion on whether the alcohol had worked its magic or forces unseen tried to play a prank on TS

4. i am so screwed up... - so TS wtf are you screwed up about?

Summerhillt
15-12-2014, 08:29 PM
This thread should be moved to matters of the heart. I mean what the fuck ? You fuck liao than want us come here console you ?

" don't worry brother. As long as your faithful to your wife from
Now onwards. Don't worry. She won't know. You just try to be nicer to her from now onwards to make up for what you have done. Everybody got their mistakes. Just move along. "

I say if you need such an incident to treat your korean wife better. You deserved to get shot. I mean how many of us here wants a korean wife but cannot get. Self pity. Pfft.

MoJoe313
15-12-2014, 08:45 PM
I mean how many of us here wants a korean wife but cannot get. Self pity. Pfft.

Ya, we want korean wife also cannot get. Korean wife very submissive. If tell her stay at home naked till I come home, she sure obey. If tell that to sg wife, she throw my luggage out and tell me dont come home....

Summerhillt
15-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Hahaha. Singapore girls not all so fierce lah. But I think those study neighbourhood school since young. Not those atas school. Are much more conservative and better

porscheclub
15-12-2014, 10:16 PM
TS u beware. Korean gals can be vengeful, your cousin will start to stalk you. Call your office, show up at home suddenly :D

Yardstick
17-12-2014, 02:41 AM
TS, what is done is done. No use regretting it.

If it is all a fling/ONS to you, leave it behind and move on. I suspect it is more than a fling/ONS in your mind which is why you regret it.

In my opinion, just do not do it again and if need be, put it clearly to the cousin in law that it is all due to the alcohol, no feelings involved, and see if she is fine. If she is, then all is good. Else, you may want to confess than be rat upon.

If your wife is the traditional Korean woman, she is likely to forgive but do take note that she will never forget.

lookinglooking
19-12-2014, 09:07 PM
More importantly, you have just confessed to drink driving.