PDA

View Full Version : L20

explorer15
15-12-2014, 06:21 AM
Hi . Newbie in geylang and was wondering around and finally stopped at L20 . Saw few H there and didnt know which to choose. Finally went in to 2045 .

Any bros here kind to share which one is recommended in L20? And damage please.

Passed by a few and some with the name 'garden' with very nice deco outside. But couldnt see inside so im kinda scare to enter if it was someones office or something .

FEDERER801
15-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi . Newbie in geylang and was wondering around and finally stopped at L20 . Saw few H there and didnt know which to choose. Finally went in to 2045 .

Any bros here kind to share which one is recommended in L20? And damage please.

Passed by a few and some with the name 'garden' with very nice deco outside. But couldnt see inside so im kinda scare to enter if it was someones office or something .

Hey bro, u cannot delete this thread...only mod can delete it... can see u are newbie....next time do not start a new thread to ask questions...sure kena zapped!

explorer15
16-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Hey bro, u cannot delete this thread...only mod can delete it... can see u are newbie....next time do not start a new thread to ask questions...sure kena zapped!

Hey bro. Ok thankx. I think i got zapped before i started this thread. Anyway newbie so i have to learn from it .