PDA

View Full Version : 5 stars falling (Short adult Story)

IwantbustyKim
14-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Read about the horrible massacre/rape of Nanjing yesterday and a very evil thought crossed my mind. What if *touchwood* the same thing befalls Singapore like last time when the Japanese invaded SG. It would be really awful if our nation was pillaged like last time if the Syrian conflict is anything to go by.

For all bros here, if the adult content here is inappropriate, please inform me and I will remove the post.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

It all started with the burning of the holy books. Then the riots. Then the disastrous snap election. Quickly followed by the martyrdom of a unifying leader. His blood (and brain matter) sprayed on the steps of the constitutional courts, spilled before he could spill the real truth about tyranny.

The whole region was already a powder-keg, ready to explode over long-standing ethnic resentment. All it needed was a spark and his blood provided the excuse of for marshall law.

How do we unify a broken nation? The panicky new leaders huddled together and consulted countless aides and fellow politicians. "We need a common enemy!" They all cried...This was followed by Saber(or Kiris)-rattling and then as the reservoirs run dry....A grim decision was made. How can we allow our people to thirst when others drink our water with impunity?

Then.... on Aug 8th.... all hell broke loose.