PDA

View Full Version : Gambling Boyfriend with pretty Girlfriend

blackeagle10
04-02-2006, 11:32 AM
hi all,

Discovered this thread by accident and thought that since some readers are keen to bed their friend's wives or girlfriends. Let us take a perspective from the woman's point of view and and quite heart breaking for the woman as she trusted her boyfriend too much.

Sad for her as she is caught in no man's land and really in dilemma as to what to do. Since she is not married to this guy, my advice to her is to get out of the relationship asap and seek counselling for her depression. Police case possible but not probable given her state of mind.

Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 5:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really need some advice on this matter because I'm collapsing emotionally and I'm heavily affected by it.

Recently, I went clubbing with my bf of 1.5 years, and his group of guy friends. It was an occasion to celebrate the birthday of one of his good friends, X. I drank quite a bit that night since my bf was with me and in the end, I wasn't too sure how I became so drunk. My bf then drove me to a hotel, something which we have done for a couple of times to have some intimate moments together, including sex.

I woke up in the morning with a bad headache. I have vague memories of myself enjoying the love-making during the night. I found myself totally naked and my bf was not in the room. It's strange because usually I will have difficulty waking him up. Then the horror started.

As I was about to go for a shower, I found a watch on the bedside table that doesn't belong to my bf. It seems to belong to X but I was not sure then. Scary thoughts began to flash in my mind while I tried to tell myself that I am imagining things. So I hurried to the washroom. When I look myself in the mirror, I noticed numerous lovebites on my breasts, near my vagina and my inner thigh. This is something which my bf has never done before. It was then at this moment when my bf came into the room. I confronted him and he said he woke up early and went for breakfast. When I asked him about the lovebites, he said that he drank a lot the previous night and must have been too high and passionate. Then I asked him about the watch and he said that X left it with him the night before.

There was no point in arguing because whatever I questioned, he had a reason for it. Now back in my own room, my mind started to run wild again. I tried to make my own analysis and the result is so horrifying. X is my bf's good friend of 10 years. It was his birthday that night. My bf owes X a few thousand dollars due to soccer betting. And X did express his liking for me before my bf and I became an item.

Now I feel so dirty and cheap. I can't believe I could actually have enjoyed having sex with X, moaning and having his semen inside me. The thought of him seeing and touching my whole body. The thought that I might have contracted some sexual disease from him. Oh goodness, what I have I done wrong? I can't report this to the police because I love my bf very much. And if my accusation is wrong, I will surely lose him. And worst of all, I have no evidence.

Should I just forget about the whole incident and tell myself that the person who I had sex with is my bf? But at the same time, I have this hunch that the person is X. I hate myself and I think I am going crazy.

Subsequent posting by her on 8th Dec 2005.

Dear all, thank you so much for all your comforting words and advice. They mean so much to me.

I tried to ask my bf again and we ended up quarreling. He is now blaming me for not trusting him. He claimed that he felt so insulted. I told him I am just very worried and scared, and asked for his understanding. But it seems that there is an invisible gap between us now. I have not met X since this incident 2 weeks ago, and I don't think I will have the courage to meet him alone. There is a group outing this weekend and there might be a chance that X will be there. I don't know if I should turn up.

What you have mentioned does make sense. But given the kind of situation that morning, a normal girl like me will choose to give my bf the benefit of the doubt. Without any concrete evidence, I really don't know how I can cry rape. I can only choose to believe someone who I love not just for a few months, but for 1.5 year.

I've not been intimate with my bf since this incident. But it could be due to our ongoing arguments because of my accusation. Perhaps I should heed Yuletide's advice and turn up for the outing to observe X's behavior towards me.

I feel that I am such a weakling. I am always so paranoid now. Now, I am very worried if X was really the one, did he take any photo or video of me? If he really did, I would rather die than to see the humiliating video/photos of me enjoying sex with him! The only consolation is that the likelihood of pregnancy is low because it took place just after I had my menses.

This incident happened 2 weeks ago. i was very lost and depressed during this 2 weeks. Fortunately, I have all of you in this forum. Also, like what Selsel has said, I too feel that I can't take any legal actions now. But i still hope to know the truth, which I can only find out myself.

My bf has been quite cold to me these days. Only exception was last night when he came to my house, and asked me to relieve his needs for him. No sex though. He did touch me, but I feel that his touches are so different now. I don't know if this is due to our quarrels, or is it due to what you have guessed.

I'm still feeling terrible. I'm in the sales line and I found it hard to concentrate on my work. I've taken 4 days of leaves in the past 2 weeks. It's affecting my work now. In case anyone thinks that I am a naive teenager, I'm 24 this year. Perhaps I am really naive and trusted him too much.

I decided to go for the outing tomorrow night. I will gather all my courage and hope that X will be there too.

Analyzer
04-02-2006, 12:03 PM
poor thing. sigh. If boyfriend cannot trust, dunno who else can she trust.:(

which forum is this from?

owen10
04-02-2006, 12:41 PM
FACT of FICTION, no one knows. But I muz say it was very well-written. Nowadays there r many attention seeking bloggers, soooo i say take it with a pinch of salt n dun get too taken in with such stories. Cheers! :)

newyorker88
04-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Sounds like a date rape. Anyway, if this happens to be true, then the girl got to be more careful in the future. There are drugs avaible now that will detect date rape drugs. I am not too sure the avaiblility in singapore market yet.

All you need to do is to test the drinks before you drink them. Of course, it may sound a bit fun spoiling, but better to do so than to regret later.

Just for info from what I know, these date rape drugs make the users forget everything after they drink. So gals be more careful when you go out for fun. And be more careful with who you go out with.

Good DAy

vesfreq
04-02-2006, 04:19 PM
There was an impressive display of swords at the gallery one day. Two swords, one grey and the other black, caught the attention of a museum curator and his historian friend. The two argued over which had better durability and sharpness.

The honest answer lies in the hands of the blacksmith.

The unfortunate thing with women is that they always think they know. But, the truth is no one knows what a man/woman really is. Its only in times of adversity that we learn, yet we will not always have moments of adversity to test a person's character.

Perhaps, her gut feel (or rather fear) is a blessing. Her point of view about the watch belonging to X is convincing and anyone else would reasonably have suspected the bf doing something ... wrong.

F2828
04-02-2006, 04:32 PM
hi all,

Discovered this thread by accident and thought that since some readers are keen to bed their friend's wives or girlfriends. Let us take a perspective from the woman's point of view and and quite heart breaking for the woman as she trusted her boyfriend too much.

Sad for her as she is caught in no man's land and really in dilemma as to what to do. Since she is not married to this guy, my advice to her is to get out of the relationship asap and seek counselling for her depression. Police case possible but not probable given her state of mind.

Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 5:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really need some advice on this matter because I'm collapsing emotionally and I'm heavily affected by it.

Recently, I went clubbing with my bf of 1.5 years, and his group of guy friends. It was an occasion to celebrate the birthday of one of his good friends, X. I drank quite a bit that night since my bf was with me and in the end, I wasn't too sure how I became so drunk. My bf then drove me to a hotel, something which we have done for a couple of times to have some intimate moments together, including sex.

I woke up in the morning with a bad headache. I have vague memories of myself enjoying the love-making during the night. I found myself totally naked and my bf was not in the room. It's strange because usually I will have difficulty waking him up. Then the horror started.

As I was about to go for a shower, I found a watch on the bedside table that doesn't belong to my bf. It seems to belong to X but I was not sure then. Scary thoughts began to flash in my mind while I tried to tell myself that I am imagining things. So I hurried to the washroom. When I look myself in the mirror, I noticed numerous lovebites on my breasts, near my vagina and my inner thigh. This is something which my bf has never done before. It was then at this moment when my bf came into the room. I confronted him and he said he woke up early and went for breakfast. When I asked him about the lovebites, he said that he drank a lot the previous night and must have been too high and passionate. Then I asked him about the watch and he said that X left it with him the night before.

There was no point in arguing because whatever I questioned, he had a reason for it. Now back in my own room, my mind started to run wild again. I tried to make my own analysis and the result is so horrifying. X is my bf's good friend of 10 years. It was his birthday that night. My bf owes X a few thousand dollars due to soccer betting. And X did express his liking for me before my bf and I became an item.

Now I feel so dirty and cheap. I can't believe I could actually have enjoyed having sex with X, moaning and having his semen inside me. The thought of him seeing and touching my whole body. The thought that I might have contracted some sexual disease from him. Oh goodness, what I have I done wrong? I can't report this to the police because I love my bf very much. And if my accusation is wrong, I will surely lose him. And worst of all, I have no evidence.

Should I just forget about the whole incident and tell myself that the person who I had sex with is my bf? But at the same time, I have this hunch that the person is X. I hate myself and I think I am going crazy.

Subsequent posting by her on 8th Dec 2005.

Dear all, thank you so much for all your comforting words and advice. They mean so much to me.

I tried to ask my bf again and we ended up quarreling. He is now blaming me for not trusting him. He claimed that he felt so insulted. I told him I am just very worried and scared, and asked for his understanding. But it seems that there is an invisible gap between us now. I have not met X since this incident 2 weeks ago, and I don't think I will have the courage to meet him alone. There is a group outing this weekend and there might be a chance that X will be there. I don't know if I should turn up.

What you have mentioned does make sense. But given the kind of situation that morning, a normal girl like me will choose to give my bf the benefit of the doubt. Without any concrete evidence, I really don't know how I can cry rape. I can only choose to believe someone who I love not just for a few months, but for 1.5 year.

I've not been intimate with my bf since this incident. But it could be due to our ongoing arguments because of my accusation. Perhaps I should heed Yuletide's advice and turn up for the outing to observe X's behavior towards me.

I feel that I am such a weakling. I am always so paranoid now. Now, I am very worried if X was really the one, did he take any photo or video of me? If he really did, I would rather die than to see the humiliating video/photos of me enjoying sex with him! The only consolation is that the likelihood of pregnancy is low because it took place just after I had my menses.

This incident happened 2 weeks ago. i was very lost and depressed during this 2 weeks. Fortunately, I have all of you in this forum. Also, like what Selsel has said, I too feel that I can't take any legal actions now. But i still hope to know the truth, which I can only find out myself.

My bf has been quite cold to me these days. Only exception was last night when he came to my house, and asked me to relieve his needs for him. No sex though. He did touch me, but I feel that his touches are so different now. I don't know if this is due to our quarrels, or is it due to what you have guessed.

I'm still feeling terrible. I'm in the sales line and I found it hard to concentrate on my work. I've taken 4 days of leaves in the past 2 weeks. It's affecting my work now. In case anyone thinks that I am a naive teenager, I'm 24 this year. Perhaps I am really naive and trusted him too much.

I decided to go for the outing tomorrow night. I will gather all my courage and hope that X will be there too.

Dear blackeagle10, whatever the case, u shud thrash it out with X....at least u know who is the culprit. If it is X who did it, i think yr bf is not a man and u shud consider shud u continue this relationship. How can yr bf do this to u even he owe X money. Let me tell u, history will repeat again if u are not careful. This is my 2 cents worth opinion.

aikoN79
04-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Dear blackeagle10, whatever the case, u shud thrash it out with X.....

why u quote the whole post ???!!!! didn't u read the stickies ??? :(
and Bro blackeagle is not the one, he jus come across this story and share with us.

.... *aikoN79 shakes head*

see see only
04-02-2006, 10:33 PM
why u quote the whole post ???!!!! didn't u read the stickies ??? :(
and Bro blackeagle is not the one, he jus come across this story and share with us.

.... *aikoN79 shakes head*

Alamah give chances la, anyway that poor fellow point very little liao.:D

Btw he really dreaming, this post got nothing to do with blackeagle10.

netraker
04-02-2006, 11:02 PM
I feel that you need to ask yourself if your bf loves you.. if he does, he wouldn't have done such a thing.. imho.. of course, since u love him, if he says so, just move on with life... otherwise, why bother living in suspicion which will haunt you for a long time, forget the incident and move on...

xiaoqiang
05-02-2006, 01:57 AM
lagi worse... blackeagle is not the victim! he juz came across this incident and i suppose he wanna seek suggestion from us to help the victim...

My suggestion is Break it once and for all even if she really love her bf... her bf wear dress one super duper gay sia swey men face... * pui chao nao :eek:

Sure2C
05-02-2006, 02:06 AM
...My suggestion is Break it once and for all even if she really love her bf... her bf wear dress one super duper gay sia swey men face... * pui chao nao :eek:
Totally agreed with u...sia swey...

Bro Blackeagle, tell the gal "Short pain better than long pain...dun miss the whole forest bcos of a "sia swey" grass".

blackeagle10
05-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Initially I taught this was a personal blog or fiction as some women would want to brag about themselves but from her responses to me and others in the forum indicated she was truly desperate for advice. I would just report the facts as they were as there is still an option for her to bring those guys to justice if she chose to and don't want to jeopardise that.

Just to complete the episode she wrote again after she met up with X again... and you guys can draw yr own conclusions

She wrote:
To those who defended me against opinion chill, i thank you from the bottom of my heart. his/her words are indeed hurting. I am not a loose girl and in my heart, i see my bf as my FH. But i can't rid the feeling that I am dirty now.

For those who have been showering me with their concerns and advice, i'm sorry for the late reply. Been through quite a bit from last Sat till now.

We went to one of the clubs last Sat. X was there. My bf's behavior was very calm. I was hoping what some of you n the forum has said will come true, that I was too sensitive and my bf is innocent all along. at one moment, X, another guy, two other girl friends and I were seated at the table. I don't know where my bf disappeared to. one of the girls teased X, asking him when he is settling down. Then, what X replied sent a shiver down my spine. He said something like he is still young and still want to play around. Also, he wants to find a gf who has a figure like me. And the way he looked at me...I will never forget that lusty look.

Shortly after that, X came to sit beside me. He was extremely frendly towards me, asking me how is the r/s between my bf and I. He said that my bf "complained" to him that we are always quarreling. I must have been very lost at that point, not knowing how to react. Then X put one hand over my shoulder and the other on my thigh and asked me not to be too sad. He said we are all good friends and I can confide in him. I was frozen for like 10 seconds until I thought i felt his hand on my thigh moving (i'm not too sure). I sort of freaked out and immediately ran out of the club.

I called my bf to meet me immediately. when he came to where i was standing, I told him what happened while my eyes started tearing. Then, my bf just sounded irritated and told me that X is just concerned over our r/s. I asked my bf that I am his woman, and he doesn't feel a thing?? He said I am too petty, oversensitive and should apologize to X. He also said that he can't stand me these days.

My heart was wrenched. It hurt so much and it still does. I told my bf that since he is in such agony being with me, we should break up. He just said “Ok then” and walked off.

I was so shocked but I told myself I must be strong. Flagged down a cab and went back home straightaway. When I reached home, my tears burst out and I just lay on my bed motionlessly. My heart was so painful because I know my doubts are most likely confirmed. X will never behave like that towards me after my bf and I became an item. The words he said, the facial expressions he made, his outrageous gestures towards me.....I wish I could still tell myself it wasn’t him that night. And the person whom I love so dearly has betrayed and abandoned me.

On Sunday, one of the ladies who were with us the previous night called me. She asked me if I’m two-timing my bf and X at the same time. She noticed X behaving quite intimately with me that night and X even slipped his hand under my skirt while chatting with me. I couldn’t bring myself to confide everything in her and merely told her that X is interested in me, but I can’t reciprocate my feelings.

X called me thrice on Mon. But I did not answer his calls.

I tried to live normally again and went to work on Mon and Tue. But I really can’t take it anymore and took leave yesterday and today. I seem to have lost myself. I really feel so cheap and dirty. I know I will have the comfort and consolation from all of you here and I really appreciate it. But perhaps no one can truly understand how I feel now. I will live on….but I feel that I am not myself anymore. I feel so numb.

Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 2:51 pm:

BustLover
05-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Bro BlackEagle10,

I only have the this sincere advice for this poor lady who had been "betrayed" by her so called BF. If you recall, there is this thread by Bro Fatguy on "My Friend's Beautiful Wife", James, Joanne, Shawn etc, her plight will be almost like Joanne IF she continues with the relationship.

In my opinion, as long as the stupid BF is addicted to Gambling, there is no such thing as LOVE. Money is everything to these addicted gamblers and they will resort to anything to satisfy their forever quest for more money to pay off their debts.

She should not feel cheated or dirty, whore etc. In fact, she should be happy to have learnt of this fast enough then to commit herself to be his wife and probably force into prostitution. Tell herself that she had been raped and she should treasure her body more. Move on and be more careful in the next relationship. Avoid gamblers! Do not look back but move on with life. It is better to have discovered the cruelity of life first then to be forced to live with it subsequently. ;)

LordVader
05-02-2006, 06:32 PM
When people are in the comfort zone they dont want to have any drastic change in their life.

As I see it the girl herself is in an extremely comfortable zone with the BF even though as we all could see is a fucking idiot/bastard.

Thats why we have woman who had abusive husband or BF and refuse to get out of the relationship. Its the comfort zone.

People hate changes.

Whatever we advice to the girl, only her alone could take up the advice or just ignore and go on living within her own little comfort zone.

Sure2C
05-02-2006, 06:33 PM
...It is better to have discovered the cruelity of life first then to be forced to live with it subsequently. ;)
Clap Clap Clap...well said bro...

I always believe that if that guy can betray her once...he'll do it again...

BustLover
05-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Another way of looking at this event of her life is, her so called BF is tired of her and is trying to dump her. The best way out is to share her out so that he can go on with his another hunting.

Afterall, in most of these clubbing activities, casual sex is part and parcel of life. :rolleyes: If this is her first experience on clubbing, treat this as an expensive life-long lesson. Need not feel bad or de-grade herself further. Just try not to get serious or attached to guys who frequent clubs. :D

chenggh
06-02-2006, 12:18 AM
What done cannot be undone.
I think the best thing to do for that gal is to break up with her bf. Forget the past & move on

hohoho613
06-02-2006, 01:09 AM
well gal, sad to hear that. Bite the bullet and move on with life.
Although it is very painful and the fear is there, need to push through the mental barrier to get on with life.

ragnarclaw
06-02-2006, 09:01 AM
well that's a sad story and if i were that girl, i would have dump her bf straight after that night incident without a second thought..

milo_man
06-02-2006, 09:10 AM
breakin up is a must. Dats y i owis tell my female frens to open their :eek: big big when chosin bf or even getting married. Gers owis commit far more den guys and thus getting hurt mentally or psysically.

blackeagle10
06-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Bustlover, Vader

Yes, I am aware of Fat29's story which has a tragic ending for the wife. Cassie(not her real name) is probably more level headed and will make decisions that hopefully will avoid such incidents again in future.

The reason I highlighted Cassie's story is to give a fresh perspective from a woman's point when she is being forced into a bad situation which will affect her whole life. When a woman is attached or married, she only wants to have sex with their chosen one, and breaching that trust will affect their self-esteem very badly.

I know it is exciting to hunt and conquer the SYTs (who are attached) but bear in mind the consequences of yr action.

BustLover
06-02-2006, 09:44 PM
I remembered a few years back, a average looking specky woman was dumped by her so-call boyfriend. Also, she has willingly given her body to him, believing that he will marry her one day.

So when the man dumped her, she made a police report against him for ORAL sex. In the end, the ex-boyfriend was sentenced to 1 year jail even though the sexual intercourse was a willing party consent.

For this poor lady, she can do the same if she wants to send these 2 bastards to hell. I hope she do it to teach these 2 bastards a lesson. They may probably want a private settlement whereby she can make a hugh gain.;)

Just my thought, since she is pretty, she will not have problem getting a good husband. Also, by being truthful to send the 2 bastard to hell, she is sending a message to her new husband to be that she is dead serious in the relationship. Bro, pls encourage her to send the 2 bastard to hell. They desserve it, especially in Singapore where commercial sex is cheap and readily available.

ricardo
07-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Just my thought, since she is pretty, she will not have problem getting a good husband.

bro,

some problem there leh. pretty not equal good husband. in fact a few pretty lady friend of mine got problem keeping their husband. oh and just to add, usually they get ugly husband as well :D

euro2004
07-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Woman, Can't live with them, Can't live without them.
Morale of the story from above, if the gal decided to do the same as the specky gal: Dun Fcuk a gal, and Piss them off?

BustLover
07-02-2006, 02:27 PM
bro,

some problem there leh. pretty not equal good husband. in fact a few pretty lady friend of mine got problem keeping their husband. oh and just to add, usually they get ugly husband as well :D

Bro, you heard of the phase, "Beauty & the Beast". If you look around, 80% of the couples fit this phase very well.

Handsome man end up with ugly wife while pretty sexy woman end up with fat ugly man.

Some handsome men marry ugly women hoping that his woman will not have any attraction power and so will always be faithful.

But for pretty woman, their fate is slightly different. Every men want a piece of them and most of the time, these pretty women end up in a worst circumstance.

To me, if I am a pretty woman, I will not offer my body easily and readily. My body will have high price tag that will cost you a fortune.:D

spunk9
07-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Bro,

What a sad story!!! Poor gal....she must dump that bf... really not a man!!!!

edmund899
07-02-2006, 06:12 PM
To me, if I am a pretty woman, I will not offer my body easily and readily. My body will have high price tag that will cost you a fortune.:D

regardless of the price it's still cheap to give your body to someone for the sake of money. should be priceless, only give to the man u truely love. :D

no_faith
15-10-2007, 07:45 PM
interesting article.

f itz true, a very beast thing to do towards the gal.
make use his gf to repay debts.
:mad:

nowadays no proof, nothing, ppl will juz say i really dun have the money, wat u wan me to do.
if really love ur gal, there is no way X can force him to use his gf to pay the debts.

Axis3h
15-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Yup, Bro no_faith. We can't control free will. :)

JChoo
16-10-2007, 11:50 AM
I read the story, I feel that it is written in such a way that the woman is pitiful and the husband is hateful. Do not know how much of it is true/ false? The more I read blogs and stories that portray this biasness, the more suspicious are the stories.

No offence to blackeagle because the blog wasn't written by him. I doubt the story is real.

I have personally encountered blogs that talk like real, with some people even vouching for these blogs and in the end, only 5% is true with most of it only imagination.

When one makes enemies on the net, some of these semi educated xiao kia will spread rumours and there are silly believers too, making things look so real. I was one silly believers in the past, now I know that it is better not to believe too much now especially when the biasness it obvious and the way it is written leads one to hate/ pity.

Although the story is fake to me, it is useful in telling people not to have a gambler bf.

salla6ue
16-10-2007, 01:38 PM
doesn't matter true or false lah...
just like some ppl discuss about drama series like the lead characters their frds.
anyway, i pity the girl too.
i would chopped off the bf's didi while he's sleeping if i was the girl! but would get myself in trouble with the law...
maybe get him in the mood to play 'rape' then get witnesses & police to come into the room at the right time. then he would be jailed... :D

Megatronzombie
16-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Girls when they are 'caught in love' I believe are very naive. I think best no need to give sex education to young ones, but give them morality and streetwise lessons. Really... my wife when she was young also quite stupid, go drinking and got drunk and went to bed with some guy too and whats more, she said doesnt mind. Stupid...

japboy
16-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I remembered a few years back, a average looking specky woman was dumped by her so-call boyfriend. Also, she has willingly given her body to him, believing that he will marry her one day.

So when the man dumped her, she made a police report against him for ORAL sex. In the end, the ex-boyfriend was sentenced to 1 year jail even though the sexual intercourse was a willing party consent.

jz to clarify... oral sex without penetrative sex (or intercourse) is an legal offense....

if oral sex with penetrative sex den its ok.. (dats d law)

i tink for d lady concerned, she can sue for rape and her ex-bf for pimping her without her consent instead. :D

Cocky
16-10-2007, 02:02 PM
(In my opinion, as long as the stupid BF is addicted to Gambling, there is no such thing as LOVE. Money is everything to these addicted gamblers and they will resort to anything to satisfy their forever quest for more money to pay off their debts.)

Not just Gambling....! Things like drugs will also cos a person to end up in the wrong track.
I feel sorry for this laby after reading the content of her. In a way, yes she is being cheated out of love and betray by the BF. But at least she is still married to him. Recently, there is a set of news talking about a man who force his wife to be a whore to satisfy his spending is also to do with drugs and gamble.
I am not trying to be hero, but really this type of men is a total disgrace and should be put in changi to spend some time to mend their mistake.

vkoolboi
16-10-2007, 03:48 PM
jz to clarify... oral sex without penetrative sex (or intercourse) is an legal offense....

if oral sex with penetrative sex den its ok.. (dats d law)

i tink for d lady concerned, she can sue for rape and her ex-bf for pimping her without her consent instead. :D

The law change already. Now oral sex without penetration is ok.

On pimping her without her consent, it is an offence. Anyway, the series sounds drama to me. I think it is fake story but still good to read.:)

no_faith
16-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Gambling Boyfriend with... 15-10-2007 10:59 PM You are a hypocrite, Zap you !!!

juz dig out old thread for bros to read only wor.

aiyo, ya la im a hypocrite and u r not lor.:rolleyes:

vkoolboi
20-10-2007, 01:53 PM
When I run through this Blackeagle10's posting, I have to agree with you. He is a BIG HYPOCRITE and a troublemaker. Saw many inconsistencies in his postings. This guy cannot make it. Those who believe him must be naive or his clone

Gambling Boyfriend with... 15-10-2007 10:59 PM You are a hypocrite, Zap you !!!

juz dig out old thread for bros to read only wor.

aiyo, ya la im a hypocrite and u r not lor.:rolleyes:

no_faith
21-10-2007, 03:07 PM
When I run through this Blackeagle10's posting, I have to agree with you. He is a BIG HYPOCRITE and a troublemaker. Saw many inconsistencies in his postings. This guy cannot make it. Those who believe him must be naive or his cloneeh bro vkoolboi, the zapper did not put down his nick, how would i know who is the zapper and furthermore i was zapped for 1pt.

wich part of my sentece i was saying abt him?:confused:
i dunno him wor. maybe u misinterpret my post.

desk13
21-10-2007, 08:16 PM
I started to recall a English movies where a lady was paid 1 millions to spend a night with this rich guy whom they met in a casino

Megatronzombie
21-10-2007, 08:20 PM
I started to recall a English movies where a lady was paid 1 millions to spend a night with this rich guy whom they met in a casino

That would be indecent proposal :D