PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Dog...but am sure u would love a bunny..or a Niko..Jap gals..

sanolee
03-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Like to intro 2 Jap babes....Fucking Good...Fucking chio..and wild...

Niko jap 36C 24 36 168cm...Looks..attitude...body..service garanteed certified, really good Fuck...need I say more? - COME FASTER VERY LIMITED!!

Bunny jap 34B 24 34 165cm...Looks..attitude...body..service garanteed!!, Fresh and sweet like long lost lover type

BOTH...i dun have pics...BOTH..u have to view them man..and high chance u wont reject them...for sure...200 a shot...booking starts now..includes hotel...

Just mail me with your contact..sammyid...and MOST IMPORTANT...WHEN U WANT TO TRY [email protected]

sanolee
03-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Cumon...these gals are as good if not better than sakura wor..lol

dreaded_ho
03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Cumon...these gals are as good if not better than sakura wor..lol

Did like to try Niko but can you like dress her in bunny or school girl outfit :p then i might consider. but still need to recharge after booking session with sakura. No offence but jus giving my suggestion to get cheongster worth the money.

chia_sl
04-02-2006, 04:21 AM
hhmm...was is the damage? always wanted to try jap...

chia_sl
04-02-2006, 07:41 PM
yo bro.. i had e-mail you but still waiting your sms the whole day already ... are you busy? Please let me know ... my small bro can't tahan ....please save me....:(

sanolee
04-02-2006, 09:14 PM
200 a shot bro....

draven78eric
05-02-2006, 02:32 PM
niko can bbbj n cim?juz like the jap av ?

sanolee
06-02-2006, 08:44 AM
bbbj yes....CIM...cannot leh...sorry..hehe

robertking1
06-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Like to intro 2 Jap babes....Fucking Good...Fucking chio..and wild...

Niko jap 36C 24 36 168cm...Looks..attitude...body..service garanteed certified, really good Fuck...need I say more? - COME FASTER VERY LIMITED!!

Bunny jap 34B 24 34 165cm...Looks..attitude...body..service garanteed!!, Fresh and sweet like long lost lover type

BOTH...i dun have pics...BOTH..u have to view them man..and high chance u wont reject them...for sure...200 a shot...booking starts now..includes hotel...

Just mail me with your contact..sammyid...and MOST IMPORTANT...WHEN U WANT TO TRY [email protected]
Bro,
Happy new year.
soory wrong post

Fornicator69
06-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Bro, emailed u already . Can i get a slot tonight?

sanolee
07-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Bro, emailed u already . Can i get a slot tonight?

You are most welcome bro. :p

sanolee
08-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Bro,
Happy new year.
soory wrong post

bro...your fr? hehe

Sextrader
09-02-2006, 08:44 AM
i am interested, can hook me up? Mailed u already

sanolee
10-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Bro, sorry man, these 2 days outa town. Just came back, Booking resumes! Check your emails!

sanolee
14-02-2006, 09:45 AM
mail me again bros, those who i missed out. at [email protected] with your number , sammyid and when u want it. I'll arrange asap. :D

tigershark
21-02-2006, 08:09 AM
as arranged with bro sanolee, went to hotel , but was quite late. aiyoh..... i think bro sanolee can do better in giving directions to newbies. was driving round round and a bit lost. anyway, was in for another shock when after door open and step into room, we changed into b'day suit and i ask gal if her name is niko. gal said she is not niko. say she is bunny. alamak! what to do?!! i had asked bro sanolee for niko earlier. anyway, since already into room, and paiseh to dress up and leave like dat, moreover, spending so much time coming here...so what the heck just carry on lor. gal was good-look, though not like those u see in jap xxx movies. overall, service is ok. she a bit passive... i mean cold fish. she is not so attentive and went sms few times. not much tcss, understandable due to language problem, i think . quickly, below is fr.

look = 7 (can be higher if not for avoid looking at you)
bj = 6 , deep throat, but she insist with cap on. can be higher score if w/o cap on.
fj = 8 strong deep thrust as she rides. also willing try various positions.

session over in 45 min. overall, still rate session good, but price a bit steep for level of service. my personal experience only, maybe i was a bit frust still not recovering from identity shock. but still keen on other japs. believe other bros have better exp pls share.

DIDI
21-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi to all bros out here. as i myself selom log in n post becoz my english were really poor. but i did saw many bros out here go 4 japenese gals @ $200 per sht i tinks is really ex wor.. i myself always go 4 japenese gals is only $150 include rm...sori to bros tat post $200 per sht no offence ..juz wan to share the market only..good days.

DIDI
21-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi to all bros out here. as i myself selom log in n post becoz my english were really poor. but i did saw many bros out here go 4 japenese gals @ $200 per sht i tinks is really ex wor.. i myself always go 4 japenese gals is only $150 include rm...sori to bros tat post $200 per sht no offence ..juz wan to share the market only..good days.

sanolee
21-02-2006, 02:52 PM

Bro, i was wondering why u come on MY thread and say this? 150 can get japs ...thais can also be gotten at 200 , 250 .. but i dun see anyone complain mah... One cent one value..if i give u lok kok jap 150, would u want? Japs also got different quality and different looks mah. Im not overpriced lah..just look around u and u will know.

By the way, are u sure your 150 jap is really jap? lol

SamEdAce
21-02-2006, 02:55 PM
By the way, are u sure your 150 jap is really jap? lol

Then how sure are you on your $200 jap? Can see her passport to verify?

DIDI
21-02-2006, 07:51 PM
bros dun gt angry i dun means anting ok..juz to share my exp only maybe ur japen fl r really more chio den wat i go. btw i always went is abt age 24+ juz normal licking,bj n fj nting much lor. maybe i will trying ur recom hehe

sanolee
23-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Then how sure are you on your $200 jap? Can see her passport to verify?

hmmm..if i let u see her passport..and shes Jap..u pay me? How would u like it if someone comes up to u and checks your IC? Just to prove that she/me not lying, u are prepared to subject a gal to that..fine..im game.

SamEdAce
23-02-2006, 03:08 PM
hmmm..if i let u see her passport..and shes Jap..u pay me? How would u like it if someone comes up to u and checks your IC? Just to prove that she/me not lying, u are prepared to subject a gal to that..fine..im game.

If she show me her jap passport. I am willing to pay her $400 for a bonk. Jap freelance are damn expansive in japan. Even those ugly one will charge u $300 back in japan. Bro, i really missed the chance to book a real jap while i was in jap 2 year ago due to the charges. Let's put it in this way, does she speak JAPANESE? i mean.. can she understand simple japanese?? :rolleyes:

SamEdAce
23-02-2006, 03:20 PM
hmmm..if i let u see her passport..and shes Jap..u pay me? .

Ok Bro, she show me her passport and i will book her for $400 SGD for a session.

If got any OKT take a Indonesia's minah and market as a local's Minah. Do you think it is fair to the customers?
Indo Minah you can get @ Gl for just $35, A**hole Okt take it and sell as Local Minah, $100. :rolleyes:

Not to pour cold water, if your so-call Jap Fl could answer me the few STATION name of the Bullet train, i would be happy. :D

sanolee
24-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Ok Bro, she show me her passport and i will book her for $400 SGD for a session.

If got any OKT take a Indonesia's minah and market as a local's Minah. Do you think it is fair to the customers?
Indo Minah you can get @ Gl for just $35, A**hole Okt take it and sell as Local Minah, $100. :rolleyes:

Not to pour cold water, if your so-call Jap Fl could answer me the few STATION name of the Bullet train, i would be happy. :D

Okie...fine..i take your challenge...email me with your number..i set it up for u..u go and see..if they are Jap..u pay me 400 for the session. I'll be waiting..

SamEdAce
25-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Okie...fine..i take your challenge...email me with your number..i set it up for u..u go and see..if they are Jap..u pay me 400 for the session. I'll be waiting..

Comfirm your so-call self declared JAP are the same batch of FL under other agents here which they are selling at $150
Will real JAP FL stay in those hotel along Jalan Besar road? :rolleyes:
Those who had tried her , have you hear she speak a single JAP? :rolleyes:

sanolee
25-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Comfirm your so-call self declared JAP are the same batch of FL under other agents here which they are selling at $150
Will real JAP FL stay in those hotel along Jalan Besar road? :rolleyes:
Those who had tried her , have you hear she speak a single JAP?

I already said...dun waste time talking BRO..and i'm still calling u BRO...you are all TALK and no action. MAIL ME AND ARRANGE a session. I"LL LET U SEE HER PASSPORT...dun talk crap with me now about your speculation and create rumours lah..u think u are the only one who play romance of 3 kingdoms ah? I have SEEN ANGMOHS staying in cheap motel..not to mention your so CALLED HIGH CLASS JAP charbos..i have even seen ANGMOHS working as construction workers and INDIAN bangalah driving mercedes..so dun talk crap..make an appt with me and i'll show u..simple as that...:rolleyes: