PDA

View Full Version : big cup breast isn't that great either

jollywell
02-02-2006, 04:27 PM
i know many guys like big cup breast and i was one of them. after my experience with my ex who has a cup f, it actually isn't that great as what is imagined... there are too many restriction during fucking.... the only good thing i can think of is that the feeling of actually feeling the roundiness of the breast and can use breast fuck... but it is quite a turn off to see such a nipple in front of ur sight.. alright.. individual view on this...

notEnuff121
02-02-2006, 06:08 PM
too big is a problem I suppose. especially when they are really sagging.

can you image, when you are in a doggy position with her, the sagging becomes abit to much for some ... personal views.

of course the greater evil, is to see flat skin with two nipples... a greater turn off.

devilboy99
02-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Indeed this is an individual opinion as some like it big some like it small. I like my partners breast to be a handfull will do.

I have bonked A to F cups gers. The feelings are all different. I like it when i bonked a ger and can see her breast shaking up and down, left and right.... It adds to the excitement...

Tutankhamun
02-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Personal view, enough to use can already, no need too big :p

jdi813
02-02-2006, 06:41 PM
... enough to use can already, no need too big ...i agree with u totally ... big is like a novelty nothing more to me ... just enough for me to grab, caress, suck, lick can liao

One of my reg PRC gals is a big C cupper and bonking her is super restrictive cos i suppose the strain on her boobs ... she has to hold her boobs to prevent it from bouncing around too much ... initially it was the newness of it all but after sometime it was just plain inconvenient :o

WinterSnow
02-02-2006, 06:46 PM
.. she has to hold her boobs to prevent it from bouncing around too much ... initially it was the newness of it all but after sometime it was just plain inconvenient
Hahaha bounce too much ,ur eyes also see star :eek:

nuclearkid
02-02-2006, 07:22 PM
A D cup is probably more than enough, especially if the girl is petite. Big jugs seem to bring to mind the images of cow udders. Yucks!!!

jollywell
02-02-2006, 08:06 PM
but on the other hand, tried a A cup before.. the feeling is near to NONE when touching.... ma cham touching myself.... but ok lah..the pussy is pretty tight in return of the small cup... one of my best fuck with a pettie size girl..:p

Five Stone
02-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Anything more than a hand full, is a waste. :D

thaivisitor
02-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Anything more than a mouth full, is a waste.:D :D

Cheers
Tee Vee

ronins
03-02-2006, 10:03 AM
once my ex took my palm to her breast, getting my palm to cup them. she said, we are a match as her breast fits nicely in my palm, not too small or too big, just rite size for me to massage :D
so, the rite breast size would be fitting nicely into your palm, slightly overflowing if you r a breast man :p

metaldag
03-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Enlarge breast is too much but tiny ones can be a turn off.......agreed with most bros here that the size just enough for our palm will be just nice.