PDA

View Full Version : Beware! Scam from Skout / Wechat

blakester76
08-12-2014, 11:59 AM
By posting this thread, I hope to let all bros out there to beware of this scam. I apologise before hand as my english is not good.

I've been using skout app for quite some time. Lately, I came across quite a number of female profiles ( chinese gers ) with their wechat ID stated in their skout profile. I then sent them requests in my wechat and they accepted.

They will intro themselves as students, coming to singapore from Taiwan to study and they doing FL and will asked do you required their services ( if fact, all are from China ). Their rates are good. Some with syt photos can even offered SGD100.00 for a 2 hours session. Once agreed to engaged her service, she will let you know where to meet her. ( All thru Wechat )

Upon reaching destination, she'll inform you that her boss will call you with all details and shortly after, a private number or +000012345 will be calling you. A guy ( claims his name is Lim X X ) will tells you that since this is the 1st time his FL is dealing with you, there wont be cash payment involved for fear of you being anti-vice but instead, you are required to go to the nearest AXS / 7-11 to purhase some gift cards ( example : I-Tune Card, value equivelent to what the FL has quoted you ), scratch the portion which covers the password to expose it, snap-shot and send to the FL for "verification".

After waiting for some time for the FL to "verified, the boss will called back and this time round, he will inform you that his company rule is you have to a "refunable" deposit of between SGD500.00 to SGD1000.00 to the FL. Who on earth would pay deposits for engaging FL? This syndicate knows full well we will not pay deposits and so the deal will not go through and they gotten the "money" fromthose gift cards from you, which in fact they had oreadi redeemed the gift card.

PrawnCracker
08-12-2014, 12:11 PM
By posting this thread, I hope to let all bros out there to beware of this scam. I apologise before hand as my english is not good.

I've been using skout app for quite some time. Lately, I came across quite a number of female profiles ( chinese gers ) with their wechat ID stated in their skout profile. I then sent them requests in my wechat and they accepted.

They will intro themselves as students, coming to singapore from Taiwan to study and they doing FL and will asked do you required their services ( if fact, all are from China ). Their rates are good. Some with syt photos can even offered SGD100.00 for a 2 hours session. Once agreed to engaged her service, she will let you know where to meet her. ( All thru Wechat )

Upon reaching destination, she'll inform you that her boss will call you with all details and shortly after, a private number or +000012345 will be calling you. A guy ( claims his name is Lim X X ) will tells you that since this is the 1st time his FL is dealing with you, there wont be cash payment involved for fear of you being anti-vice but instead, you are required to go to the nearest AXS / 7-11 to purhase some gift cards ( example : I-Tune Card, value equivelent to what the FL has quoted you ), scratch the portion which covers the password to expose it, snap-shot and send to the FL for "verification".

After waiting for some time for the FL to "verified, the boss will called back and this time round, he will inform you that his company rule is you have to a "refunable" deposit of between SGD500.00 to SGD1000.00 to the FL. Who on earth would pay deposits for engaging FL? This syndicate knows full well we will not pay deposits and so the deal will not go through and they gotten the "money" fromthose gift cards from you, which in fact they had oreadi redeemed the gift card.

These has been going on so long already bro. It will only be COD for me and no no for any money transfer or buy whatever shit.

chanster
08-12-2014, 12:21 PM
One word , you are already stupid to even buy itune card in the first place

loneyheart
08-12-2014, 12:26 PM
There already has a thread on Wechat Scam .... it a very old trick n now still got ppl fall for tat .... haiz ... Never deal with pay 1st even u meet t babe !!
http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=458578&page=14

LeoPDR
08-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Bro, happened a long long time already. Once u know it is not COD, don't even bother about it.

ECdube
08-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Still got ppl fall into this kind of trick? OMG