PDA

View Full Version : Juggs...Hooters...Gazonkas...Boobs...@@...

feliphile
01-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Greetings, my fellow b@@baphiles. Due to requests from certain quarters, I have decided to take the lead with respect to featuring ONLY stacked and voluptuous women. I am now inviting only the best and finest boob hunters to join my select group. No wussies, stupid questions, or tiny tit lovers allowed. Interested applicants are to demonstrate your worthiness by sending me a private message containing:

(1) Links to at least 3 Field Reports on personal encounters with free lancers/WLs whose knockers measure at least a full C-cup; AND/OR

(2) Verified numbers of 3 free lancers/WLs whose knockers measure at least a full C-cup; AND/OR

(3) Links to at least 2 Field Reports on personal encounters with free lancers/WLs whose knockers measure at least a full D-cup; AND/OR

(4) Verified numbers of 2 free lancers/WLs whose knockers measure at least a full D-cup; AND/OR

Together with an email address verified with yahoogroups.

The purpose of this minimum criteria is to eliminate number collectors, horny little kids, sponges, and all other types of undesirable characters. Note that the definition of 'undesirable' is dependent on yours truly's interpretation at any point in time. If you fulfill the criteria, you are in. If you break the rules, you are out. What's in it for you, you ask? Simple. You join a group where you will hopefully find the most current and up to date information and links to busty free lancers/WLs all collated together - a mini forum where the only women featured are Russ Meyer qualified cantilevered women whose knockers have "GLOBOSITY" and "ORBICULARITY". :cool:

What are the standards of "GLOBOSITY" and "ORBICULARITY", you ask? Well, I have decided to proffer the following criteria:

For Medium tits: C-cup - girl must have slim body and curves
For Medium Large: D-cup - girl must not be fat. Minimal tummy also!
For Large: E-cup and beyond ... girl doesnt need to be perfect at the waist, but again no fatties!
Conclusion: Its all about the breast to waist ratio, but the minimum requirement is full C Cups.

Let the applications ...begin. :)

titts82002
01-02-2006, 10:55 PM
hi bro feliphile,

hm.. your requirements can simplify a bit.
looks like I am out..
:)
titts

spidermel
01-02-2006, 11:09 PM
haizzz i spider oso out liao like dat...:rolleyes: :D

feliphile
01-02-2006, 11:29 PM
For the avoidance of doubt, please send applications VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.

I will go through each application one by one. Your applications should look something like this:

RE: GAZONGAS!!!

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=48107
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=47242
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1347317#post1347317

Email address: [email protected] (For me to send the invite to)

Spidermel and Titts, u guys are IN. PM me your email and active contacts that qualify. :)

baby
02-02-2006, 02:01 AM
Err am i able to join in ?

MuffDiver69
02-02-2006, 10:59 AM
can i join?.... i think i only posted 2frs so far... as most of the bangs are not worth mentioning. but i do have a fondness for large mammaries. i engaged the services of the huge papaya over the CNY weekend though...... BTW, the pinoy with the huge titties didn't answer her phone when i called.

lover8boy
02-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Feliphile, Looks like u are working yourself up to being the first chairman of the Brothers of Big Boobs club. :p Sigh... think of those coming nites of huge hooters and tits being sandwich together in our hands... sure to develop solid biceps... reminds me of a website www.boobsquad.com

feliphile
03-02-2006, 02:10 AM
Hi guys, i am a busy man, so to expedite matters, just post the links to your FRs, or show me you have some numbers (i have a lot and will instantly recognise most of the contacts u all already show me), and MOST IMPORTANTLY THE EMAIL ADDY U WANT THE INVITE SENT TO BY WAY OF PRIVATE MESSAGE.

For those of you who are well established, say like Phenom this type, its automatic entry. If you think you are worthy, but for whatever reason can't produce the evidence/admission criteria stated above, I may consider giving you a provisional pass. What is important to me is your passion for huge hooters, your trustworthiness, willingness to share, and above all, COMMON COW SENSE. I dislike people who can't keep their mouths shut when they are supposed to, and cock up the whole show. Other than that, Race does not matter, and FRs from HC also qualify.

To everyone else who keeps private messaging me for numbers to Fcup whoever whoever, I say, better way to get the contact is prove yourself worthy to join my group. Once you join, you understand why. It is a huge privilege I accord my members... :cool:

feliphile
04-02-2006, 12:38 AM
I would like to commend all present members for having stepped up to the challenge! 23 contacts... and counting. :cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
04-02-2006, 11:28 AM
CPL SJG reporting in Sir! :D

feliphile
04-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Btw, the only way to join my yahoogroups is through invite. I get all these pms about wanting to join, but u all dun give me your yahoo email whats the point? Anyway for those who have pmed me, please check your mail for the invite...I dun think i missed out anybody but sometimes the invite doesnt always get through. in any case i did, kindly post in the thread here and complain. Thanks.

dandan2512
04-02-2006, 06:35 PM
wow....looks like i'm out too.......:D

feliphile
04-02-2006, 06:59 PM
I have decided to add one more avenue to allow entry into my group. Whoever can actually contribute the contact of a busty girl whose contact is not already in my group, gets an invite. :cool:

However this contact better be verified with numbers n better still an FR.

20members... 25busty girls n counting...:cool:

wonder81
05-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Bro! feliphile i already PM you.. but no reply or invite..am i in?
*looking forward to join your group!!

feliphile
05-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Pm me again ur credentials n email, Wonder. U must impress me to get in.

phenom
05-02-2006, 09:37 PM
For those of you who are well established, say like Phenom this type, its automatic entry..................

My appreciation for your kind positive mention.....and consideration.

I am always in search of ever more gargantuan monstrous melons.
Still, as lately I am very often outstation, I had not been very active in the local FL scene.
So little time, so many (fleshy) mountains to conquer....sigh!

da nai jian ying
xiao nai jian luan
phenom

Blond Boy
09-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Bro Feliphile, good to see you so active. Just sent you a PM asking if I could get into your group. We've been sharing voluptuous ladies details before remember?

Just wondering, why was that post with the Pinoy and PRC large hooters girls that you posted closed? I am quite interested in the pinoy as I have a weakness for them. Would appreciate her details if you can pm me.

Thanks bro,

BB

titts82002
04-03-2006, 01:14 AM
hi bro feliphile,

is the a member expiry set to your club ?

:confused:
titts

jedycity
04-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Sad....looks like i'm out too.......:rolleyes:

beachboii
23-05-2006, 09:19 PM
wow...getting into the yahoo group seem so hard. anyway i got a contact from Pinoy- her name is Ynah..from Phillipine. CUP SIZE IS -D

look- 7/10
moaning- she like to say shit 'shit shit'' when u are ramming her..

she is currently having student pass...the last time i met her was 1 mth ago at hotel 81(CHINATOWN)

BBJ- 6/10 (still need to improve)
body-Big BOOB-D CUP(nOT VERY FIRM, A BIT SAGGING)

Her charges-$120 exclude hotel (1 SHOT) / 2 shot @S$150

MAY I JOin YOUR GRoup. email me then [email protected]