PDA

View Full Version : Merlin Tower

Pages : [1] 2

Robo
07-12-2014, 11:03 AM
3rd floor so many indo cewek so beautiful.
2nd floor prc.
1st floor massage n special.
share this thread

pirateYORK
07-12-2014, 11:27 AM
2nd floor prc.
share this thread

how about damage?

hotguy2468
07-12-2014, 11:35 AM
2nd floor prc.
share this thread

Which part of 3rd floor? I only saw PRCs there. :confused:

Robo
07-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Which part of 3rd floor? I only saw PRCs there. :confused:

Bro so many indo cewek can see..
From the first floor is the massage shop
2nd floor link bridge connect to city square
Its actually another level up..
planning to book 1 cewek on Monday am heading down.. really damn cute..
you need to sit at any drink shop they will automatically approach u..
so many indo can see.. not only prc..

pirateYORK
07-12-2014, 04:34 PM
how much damage?
what service they offered?

iLIKEiPOST
08-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Interesting.. Btw how much they charge bro?

Robo
08-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Jus came back frm jb..
Had a good session with indo cewek.
Rate was 130rm plus room 50 rm
my short fr:
Name: Liana
Service Provide: Bj, Fj, Frenching (good kisser), Catbath and Some Teasing.
Rating:8.5/10
Before we start the service I bought 5 bottles of Heineken we drink at coffee shop than proceed to room. The room I can say still acceptable as we have 1 hour of time duration. Managed to get 2 shots from her. As she was drunk n high I got what I want for my sexual desires. From there I left with a satisfied man. She was high n she went went back her own room to rest. Super no jam at custom prefer to go weekdays instead.

For Heineken price is 20.50rm x 5 =102.50rm
Total damage: 282.50rm
Rtf: Yes

rompingread
08-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Jus came back frm jb..
my short fr:
Before we start the service I bought 5 bottles of Heineken we drink at coffee shop than proceed to room. The room I can say still acceptable as we have 1 hour of time duration. Managed to get 2 shots from her. As she was drunk n high I got what I want for my sexual desires. From there I left with a satisfied man. She was high n she went went back her own room to rest. Super no jam at custom prefer to go weekdays instead.

bro Robo, u pick up indo cewek on the 3rd floor Merlin Tower ?

Robo
08-12-2014, 03:20 PM
bro Robo, u pick up indo cewek on the 3rd floor Merlin Tower ?

Yup!!!
You can see so many indo cewek, Its your talking skill n some luck lol!!!

saintathome
08-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Bro can advise if they are freelance one or cos u zai then managed to pick one up??

Thanks

serpenty
08-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Wow bro robo, You go all ard the places to recce n try out..
Really salute u lah!!!

pete7
10-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Bro ROBO... what yime last call... tq bro

pete7
10-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Hi bros... what time last call.. tq

Robo
11-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Hi bros... what time last call.. tq

Ard 9 or 10 plus better to go ard 8pm..

zololee
11-12-2014, 03:02 PM
bro last time i go merlin ,only saw all old indo cewek only. u say got i cute girl, what she name,next time i go buy her drink

pete7
11-12-2014, 05:48 PM

Tq bro... i try my luck today

jsloj
11-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Pete7 did u manage to get?

pete7
11-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Pete7 did u manage to get?

Bro.. mission not done.. i go there atound 630pm.. many indo girl sit and drink at coffe shop.. nothing special..

Robo
23-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Bro.. mission not done.. i go there atound 630pm.. many indo girl sit and drink at coffe shop.. nothing special..

Bro u need to ask them personally..
Remember they love drinking..
So outside shop buy some whiskey make her drunk n enjoy your whole night...
There are many syt indos ard too..
Ystd went to jb cewek told me to book a room at hotel gateway 75rm overnight.. N her rate is 150rm overnight only. As I got to go work the nxt day scared jam at custom. I left the place immediately.. And I opted for 1hour massage at merlin tower ground floor by a Thai lady plus hj service spent ard 110rm only.. I might travel during Christmas eve overnight find indo cewek bonk nicely..

delljb
23-12-2014, 08:20 AM
..be carefull at this place..

..dark area..many bad people..

..even the girls..is taken care by some gangster...

Byzar
23-12-2014, 02:34 PM
This place for uncle one lah... It smelly too... Yikesss

wondersex
25-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Was at jb yesterday for makan, walk over Merlin tower to scout,
Only few indon syt on coffee shop, but seems they are work as restaurant worker only, serve beer and sit same table with customer,
Few massage parlour but those girl is quite old or looks 4/10..... Seriosly cannot make it at merlin tower

Then decide to makan at medrum walk kopitiam, saw 3 okay bring one early 20 Thai girl look for business, she looks 7/10, tall and big bones, boob is bouncing when walking,
2 women okt walk table to table, u can listen it's rm100 for one pop,
Too bad they just target a pek and not even look at me.......

boobyboob
26-12-2014, 11:12 AM
2nd floor prc.
share this thread

Jus came back frm jb..
my short fr:

After discovering New Lido/Aoji and Ocean Hotels (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12359938&postcount=1944), I headed over to Merlin Towers for the first time, inspired by Mr. Robo's posts. Not sure if things were operating a little differently because it was Christmas Day or what, but 2nd floor was completely dead. No PRCs whatsoever. No cafes either--just a couple massage places and stores--so it was hard to imagine how one would pick up WLs on a normal day. 3rd floor was totally happening with Indo cafes blasting loud music and people dancing. It was fun to hang out and drink, but although all the girls all give you that CFM look, it seems like they all work in the cafes and are just trying to get you to come in to drink/eat. Tried about three different cafes and had girls to sit with and talk to the whole time, but it didn't feel like anything else was going to be offered. Saw 2 FLs partying with some dudes, but no WLs who were "on the prowl." Are there usually more Indo FLs on a typical day? Or am I just at a disadvantage because I don't know Bahasa? A lot of the cafe girls speak English pretty well.

-The Boob

tanmikel
26-12-2014, 01:49 PM

yeah , this type of place malam better . morning , don't say . afternoon still not alive yet :D

pippo
02-01-2015, 03:17 PM
what happen to the PRCs here, i did not see any of them in the last 2 months. any bro got info where they can be found?

AlanLye
23-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Just dropping by here to do some FR on this place for updates if those newbies chiongster wanna go.

Went here on Monday afternoon-ish about 5pm.

Practically this place is like 3/4 dead.
4th floor got nothing already. Literally.
3rd floor still got coffeeshop but happening on some shops.
Lots of indo ceweks.
2nd floor got many old timers chilling with beer and all. Got some massage parlour and they do offer special but gotta negotiate. The massage parlour most of them indon milfs.
1st floor also got a few joints but aint too sure if they offer or not. Didnt try it out.

Quite a dissapointing place now.
Or maybe I came a lil bit too early. :confused:

Angmolover
23-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Just dropping by here to do some FR on this place for updates if those newbies chiongster wanna go.

Went here on Monday afternoon-ish about 5pm.

Practically this place is like 3/4 dead.
4th floor got nothing already. Literally.
3rd floor still got coffeeshop but happening on some shops.
Lots of indo ceweks.
2nd floor got many old timers chilling with beer and all. Got some massage parlour and they do offer special but gotta negotiate. The massage parlour most of them indon milfs.
1st floor also got a few joints but aint too sure if they offer or not. Didnt try it out.

Quite a dissapointing place now.
Or maybe I came a lil bit too early. :confused:

Thanks for the update. This place sounds like Orchard Towers 4 floors of Whores in Singapore.

hoosdathu
24-02-2016, 03:01 AM
merlin towers the past few times i went never seem to spot syts leh, only old indo milfs or gilfs :o

Robo
08-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Guys now there open new massage shops at merlin tower 2nd floor.
saw syt can hve it a try.. Special service they do, u hve to ask them personally..

hoosdathu
10-03-2016, 02:50 AM
saw syt can hve it a try.. Special service they do, u hve to ask them personally..
wow, great news!
only spotted middle aged indo aunties around there in the past :o

gibson145
10-03-2016, 10:06 PM

i most like syt,just dun know afternoon time hav open or not.
Any sharing?

Robo
11-03-2016, 12:14 PM
They have only thing u need to go find..
Maybe ask the boss for your preference..

cheena69
01-04-2016, 09:30 AM
What bro Robo said is correct. The SYT ceweks from the cafes come in after 5+pm. Before that are usually MILFs. You can actually get a hotel room nearby first. Standard rate for booking is 150/1hr and 250~400/Overnight depending on what time you leave and how drunk the girl is.

PRC MILFs still prowl on the 2nd level coffeshop. They sometimes go to City Square to makan/shop so you can catch them at the link bridge.

hoosdathu
03-04-2016, 01:43 AM
The SYT ceweks from the cafes come in after 5+pm. Before that are usually MILFs

seems like i got no luck with merlin tower :o
every time go also see milfs nia...
last week went around 8pm+ saw a couple of younger ones at lvl 3, but not my cup of tea, so cheong somewhere else

rav.evc
03-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Good to hear that Merlin Tower is back for action.
Cheers...

hotindboi
17-04-2016, 01:38 AM
When to Merlin Tower yst abt 6pm,

4th floor nothing.

3th floor - kopi shop with malay/ indo milfs drinking beer with guys...They were wearin skimpy cloths (loud indo techno music)

2nd floor - 2 Massage parlour.. old ladies. Total turn off:eek:

1st floor- 2 Thai massage parlour. Thai milfs. Saw this petite lady ask for massage.
She quoted 30min - Rm40, 1hr - Rm60.

Decided to try Oil massage 30mins.

Proceed inside small cubical she ask me to change to shorts. As she was massaging my thighs, she started touching my balls. :D She ask me to turn and took off my shorts contiune rubbing my dick and she asked if wanted a HJ. She said Rm40. Dick was standing couldnt say no. Gave her the cash. She pour oil over my dick stroking it.. even pull up her bra and breastfeed me..happy liao.

Finished up. Took her number and came back to SG.

Total damage Rm 80.

Antispyware
03-05-2016, 08:15 PM
There's a massage centre at 4th Floor, take the lift at Citrus Hotel. This MC are all local old ladies that provide all kind of service! Nothing to shout about, Can give it a miss if you looking for chiobu! The only lady that got my attention is the Malay receptionist but she's rather young.
Going there was actually want to try some traditional massage but this place is a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT. Location so good but service provided is far below bottom line. I'll never want to waste anymore $$$ in here! Total damage spent ($50+$100).
Damage for Msg $50 half hour/ $66 - 45mins/ $78 - 60 min.
Additional service : $50 HJ / $100 Naked Body Massage / $150 Full service

Antispyware
04-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Just made an update on top!:rolleyes:

hoosdathu
05-05-2016, 01:41 AM
There's a massage centre at 4th Floor, take the lift at Citrus Hotel. This MC are all local old ladies that provide all kind of service! Nothing to shout about, Can give it a miss if you looking for chiobu! The only lady that got my attention is the Malay receptionist but she's rather young.
Going there was actually want to try some traditional massage but this place is a GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT. Location so good but service provided is far below bottom line. I'll never want to waste anymore $$$ in here! Total damage spent ($50+$100).
Damage for Msg $50 half hour/ $66 - 45mins/ $78 - 60 min.
Additional service : $50 HJ / $100 Naked Body Massage / $150 Full service
agreed.
avoid the massage place at Citrus Hotel lvl 4.
waste of money, only gilf there, not milf hor :(

Antispyware
05-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Yes, totally agree! I guarantee that ladies at there is more than 50 y.o. Not a one is able to look at except the young receptionist using as a Bait to cheat genuine samster.

rav.evc
06-05-2016, 06:13 AM
thks for the update.

bolehk
31-07-2017, 03:22 AM
Nowadays Merlin Tower has alot of MC. But mostly, 99% MILF Thai or Malay looked alike. Lvl 1-3 all have. Take your pick.

Typical price is rm60-80 per hour.

Went to a Thai one, happy ending +rm50. Basically just PCC for u not JG, with lift up bra for u to suck suck. Total dmg rm110 (60+50).

darkthornia
12-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Merlin Tower has an old Fisherman with his Fishes hanging out and lim kopi, sometimes just walking up and down the bridge between City Sq & Merlin Tower, the fishes will swim to you, and you can inspect the merchandises before deciding which fish to catch from the lake.

But mostly PRC MILFs, not very pretty and old. But if you are into MILFs like myself, then you wouldn't mind, cause you would just go for it for your fix. I fuck about abt 6 MILFs from Merlin Tower and 2 FLs from Zon Mall from 2014-2017 as I dun travel to Msia much.

There's shower, so u can bathe before and after the fishing experience and the fish will do the same too for hygiene purposes.

Depending on which fish you catch, free roaming, French-kissing, and able to request them to facesit you with her pussy as you salvage & eat her wet pussy like I did. Can fuck in missionary or doggy-style and finger her pussy till she wanna cum, just do it, she will try to back away squirming but you know she loves it.
So far, licking her butt is generally in the gray area however buttfucking the fishes = have not tried it but most likely still not really approved by any FLs/MPs.

Damage shld be around 100-120rm(can negotiate), can extend if you able to fork out whatever sum they request but still can negotiate.

jaywalk
24-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Where to get room? How come so expensive? $150 / hr.. Wtf

Lady is cheap. Room so expensive

hoosdathu
27-10-2017, 11:47 AM
rm150 for an old milf/gilf not worth it at all if excluding room :(
nearby can get indo SYTs for rm170 incl room liaoz

cuba
31-10-2017, 06:20 PM
China PRC lady at the bridge (3 of them) offered me 100 for full service.

I was on my way to meet my Friend so didn't take the offer. However was told includes bj and fj

cuba
31-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Tried massage by a Minah here. In her 20s. Massage so so. But service and everything else good. Abit meaty so really nice to touch and hold

SEX-NEWBIE
31-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Tried massage by a Minah here. In her 20s. Massage so so. But service and everything else good. Abit meaty so really nice to touch and hold

which floor bro?

cuba
03-11-2017, 01:57 AM
which floor bro?

Level 1 bro. They don't offer outright . Have to make the girl happy first.

bolehk
04-11-2017, 01:31 AM
China PRC lady at the bridge (3 of them) offered me 100 for full service.

I was on my way to meet my Friend so didn't take the offer. However was told includes bj and fj

On the bridge saw an older MILF (not my taste) so I continued crossing. When reached the coffee place, an acceptable looking PRC MILF waved at me to come, and offered $120. We proceed to go upstairs to a hotel rm. After reached, she say need to pay extra $30 for the rm :rolleyes: ok fine... so all-in-all, is $150. BJ + FJ. At least got clean and decent show facility.

Downstairs I tried the massage + FJ also ard $60 + $120, up to your neg skill, but I don't neg, just do it. attraction is the proper massage. downside is no showering facility. fuck and go.

Level 1 bro. They don't offer outright . Have to make the girl happy first.

those massage lady mostly hiding inside shop leh, those sitting outside all are MILF, at least I don't see any young ones sitting outside, yet.

hotguy2468
05-11-2017, 03:54 PM

The Minahs here dun do FJ or BJ..... their special service is urut batin with happy ending. :)

acarrothead
06-11-2017, 08:18 AM
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster here.

Just wanted to add a FR on the MC at 4th lvl.
Disclaimer: 1) i rarely chiong, 2) don’t have too much balls going to very distant or off mainstream popular areas due to no car, 3) milf lover (late 30s - 50s, but must maintain figure)

Paid 1 hr to okt and was sent to a room with attached shower. In came a milf after 5 mins, asked me to shower and lie naked on the massage bed.
Massage: 6/10
She tries but not much strength, i’m slightly on the thinner side but have pretty tough shoulders and neck. Ahe does work those areas more but really not much shiokness. Score for the effort.
Around 40 mins in she popped the qn, and asked rm120 for a hj. Tried to nego but she insisted, and since her looks my type and already marikita so just agreed.
Looks: 7/10
As disclaimed above, milf lover, she milfy milfy at least mid 40s, slim and my type. Syt lovers will run away.
Body: 7/10
Slim, perky c cup but with small nips, so should be fake boobs.
Hj: 6/10
Methodical, allow AR top, said bottom must charge more (#%£€)
GFE: 1/10
Shower on own before and end, 1 point for bringing tea in afterwards.

Honestly wanted to try those mentioned along the bridge or at lvl 1/2.
Went there on a rainy friday 5+, no ladies at bridge. Didn’t see no massage places or milfs sitting at kopitiam, all old uncles giving me the wtf stare to me only.

Have another rare opportunity to chiong again b4 cny, maybe will walk the area again, still no milfs maybe go poisedon.
Any tips on slim milfs around here? Looks and body not that picky, as long as not too plump.
But preferably around 40-50s. 🤤

Johnny3334
06-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster here.

Just wanted to add a FR on the MC at 4th lvl.
Disclaimer: 1) i rarely chiong, 2) don’t have too much balls going to very distant or off mainstream popular areas due to no car, 3) milf lover (late 30s - 50s, but must maintain figure)

Paid 1 hr to okt and was sent to a room with attached shower. In came a milf after 5 mins, asked me to shower and lie naked on the massage bed.
Massage: 6/10
She tries but not much strength, i’m slightly on the thinner side but have pretty tough shoulders and neck. Ahe does work those areas more but really not much shiokness. Score for the effort.
Around 40 mins in she popped the qn, and asked rm120 for a hj. Tried to nego but she insisted, and since her looks my type and already marikita so just agreed.
Looks: 7/10
As disclaimed above, milf lover, she milfy milfy at least mid 40s, slim and my type. Syt lovers will run away.
Body: 7/10
Slim, perky c cup but with small nips, so should be fake boobs.
Hj: 6/10
Methodical, allow AR top, said bottom must charge more (#%£€)
GFE: 1/10
Shower on own before and end, 1 point for bringing tea in afterwards.

Honestly wanted to try those mentioned along the bridge or at lvl 1/2.
Went there on a rainy friday 5+, no ladies at bridge. Didn’t see no massage places or milfs sitting at kopitiam, all old uncles giving me the wtf stare to me only.

Have another rare opportunity to chiong again b4 cny, maybe will walk the area again, still no milfs maybe go poisedon.
Any tips on slim milfs around here? Looks and body not that picky, as long as not too plump.
But preferably around 40-50s. 🤤

Nice FR bro .. thanks for sharing

whatthefuk
17-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Was there just now, but didn't encounter anything leh. :(

cuba
19-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Cross the bridge connecting city Square and Merlin tower and you should see 3 of them.

1. Looks ok milf
2. Typical china lady milf look, those cunning and ready to eat your $
3. Fat. Like just wokeup.

Price wise should be more or less same. I didn't engage as I was heading to buy banana cake nearby

acarrothead
22-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Have any senior samsters tried the 3 prc at the bridge b4? How’s their services?

Also generally those prc with full services is lvl 1 only? I walked all 3 levels but no one waved to me...

jon760320
23-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Normally they around the coffee shop. Sometime u can find them walking along the bridge. But the service so so only.

Creativefaith
26-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Went to Merlin Tower today for a quick release.

Was flagged down by a late twenties ML.

As advertised by other bros, standard entry rate for me was RM50. GQ popped. Total time taken 1hr.

Massage 6/10
Could be better. But it's something.

Attitude 7/10
Not for the lack of trying. Might be due the language barrier. When I was still finishing up could tell another bro was in line waiting for her.

Hj 7/10
Patient and knows how to work the shaft. But could be improved.

Creativefaith
26-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Went today near noon. Was flagged by an late 20s ML. Total time taken 1hr.

Massage 6/10
Could be better.

Altitude 7/10
Not for the lack of trying. Might be due to our language barrier, haha.

Hj 7.5/10
Could be better. Took sometime to shoot off my load. However ML was patient.

Auto roaming (top) allowed.

Total Dmg: Rm50 + 50 + 20(tip)

Rtm; Yes. Might be an unpolished gem. But still, not too bad if you want a quick release near customs.

bolehk
02-12-2017, 12:50 AM
asked rm120 for a hj.

you kenna chop carrot deep deep. HJ mostly 50-60 nia.

darkthornia
30-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Any1 went there in 2018? Any updates? Might be gg there for lunch with frens, could use a quickie. haha

ahemmaster
01-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Any1 went there in 2018? Any updates? Might be gg there for lunch with frens, could use a quickie. haha

y not go vip spa. it's the best spa in jb now.

supershaft
31-07-2018, 04:32 PM
went recce and saw SKII spa at level 2... some minah ML looks horny for playing... tempting.. Not lookers though.. but at 60RM per hour msg, its worth a try if FOC HJ is thrown in.:D:D:D

Oscar1325
02-08-2018, 06:47 AM
Any updates on this place? I went there like quite empty?

bolehk
02-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Any updates on this place? I went there like quite empty?

Nothing changed.

seems like most, if not all the massage joints are own by the same boss. Basically those gals rotates around different shops. Most are grandma level. sometime can find MILF.

1hr=60,
HJ=typically 50

you should not go before 11am.

supershaft
03-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Nothing changed.

seems like most, if not all the massage joints are own by the same boss. Basically those gals rotates around different shops. Most are grandma level. sometime can find MILF.

1hr=60,
HJ=typically 50

tot can get a foc HJ thrown in at 60 massage... chey..

Antispyware
03-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Nothing changed.

1hr=60,
HJ=typically 50

Getting "Grandma" masseur to massage me macham like ganna molest by "old goat". Somemore at the final stage also cannot make my didi stand up, then how to make me happy in the end. Totally a NO No place for us to spend our leisure over there, all the massage stall at there are stuff with old ladies with saggy breast. See already make you feel like "lah" kopi.

oolong123
18-08-2018, 03:41 PM
SK II massage place also offer service?

22-08-2018, 07:10 AM

U can get what u want if u offer good price for the girl in Merlin tower..

oolong123
22-08-2018, 08:29 AM
U can get what u want if u offer good price for the girl in Merlin tower..

Haha.. I only thought level 1 does this servicr

24-08-2018, 07:31 AM
Haha.. I only thought level 1 does this servicr

But be careful bcuz some will keep doing massage service while their menstrual period come,I always check before action.

supershaft
26-08-2018, 07:49 PM
But be careful bcuz some will keep doing massage service while their menstrual period come,I always check before action.

yucks.. thats f disgusting

NewPapaSan
27-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Cewek hunting at Merlin Tower tonight.

got a room at JB Sentral :cool:

anyone got any update? 2014 price still good? haha my cewej hunting bait

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Flh5.ggpht.com%2F-MceF0nvjdN0%2FUmuAkz0qHHI%2FAAAAAAAAAhQ%2FQUe_sO9s Uug%2Fs640%2F20131026_161922.jpg&f=1

NewPapaSan
29-08-2018, 08:31 AM
08-2018

SK II got 7 "outlets" in MT, chinese owners, cause all the indo ML outside folding bags of kim zua.

60rm for 1hr body. in the hall have couches for feet only. for comparison it's 98rm for 1 hr body at bali inside city square

i was in the main room, next time i will try an off room to the side, the main hall room, AC not powerful enough.

decent strength massage.
my level of "pain" tolerance is i get physio rubdown after 90mins FT whistle.

@50Rm, would prefer the same massage but with thai JG instead of indo rub and tug

nickoh11
06-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Recently was in jb in city square. All the massage parlours tend to be busy and i needed a massage badly as back aching. So decided to take a chance at Merlin. was approached by a few aunties, then saw a younger late 20 indo cewek. Took up her offer. Took 2 hour massage at RM120, a good deal. Her massage was top notch. She eased my back pain. Did a little teasing when near my groin area. Then when flip over asked me if want to massage there, which i took for RM50. She allowed auto roam and took out her small boobs to play and suck. Not a bad deal. RM170 all in.

EmCee
07-10-2018, 03:04 PM
No comments on the masseuses of SK II, it's depends on what you are looking for.

However the hygiene of the place is atrocious. They don't replace the towels or the sheets, after the massage they will fold them back into place. You better be
the 1st guy to use that bed else that towel that they use to wipe the cream/oil off you would have been used on at least 1 other person.

10-10-2018, 03:09 AM
No comments on the masseuses of SK II, it's depends on what you are looking for.

However the hygiene of the place is atrocious. They don't replace the towels or the sheets, after the massage they will fold them back into place. You better be
the 1st guy to use that bed else that towel that they use to wipe the cream/oil off you would have been used on at least 1 other person.

😂 Better skip these kind of joints!!

bolehk
22-10-2018, 12:50 PM
last week went to one joint in Merlon Tower, next to a hair salon near the mixed-rice stall, turns out the boss is a lady muslim boss dressed in tudung, so needless to say, I was expecting a happy ending but didn't get it. :rolleyes: When I wanted to ask, the ML went off :mad: only thing good was the massage was not bad.

so went for 2nd round of hunting, saw quite a big group of FL and OKT sitting at the coffeeshop, didn't ask coz didn't know the pricing. went back to city sq, along the bridge met one of those china FL. this one still ok looking (most are actually have some age). Self-shower, BJ, FJ, self-shower, talk cock a while then went off. Dmg 100 + 20 for room.

heard from the china FL that now they can't linger at the bridge coz polis will catch, so often have to walk around into City Sq. so if u guys are interested, just walk ard and see.

supershaft
11-12-2018, 12:29 PM
went recce few days back after a movie at CSquare... circled around level 2 and happen to see a GND friendly ML with nice boobies seated outside.. went up to her and had a small chat commenting biz no good, was quoted 40 for 1/2 hr msg and 60 HJ, nego to 50 and she agreed .. :)

Went into the cubicle and undressed while wearing my underwear. when she came in, i cheekily ask "i take off everything"?.. she smile and said yes , u can... wioah hear liao LJ steam abit as she got the shy but lil cfm smile..

she started her thai style massage which can consider 7/10 standard..

afterwhich i was told to turn around, with the LJ hungrily at marikita mode, she took out baby lotion, applied on both hands and slowly played my balls and stroking my LJ with both hands, commenting my LJ looks good... BTH sial and ask her to pour more oil while i felt her twin mountains.. after 1a good 10 mins, i shot every single spurmy out while she just continue to squeeze the dick head gently to clear everything out... sibei song... all for 90rm... not a bad deal...hehe:D:D:D

sexallnight
20-12-2018, 08:47 AM
went recce few days back after a movie at CSquare... circled around level 2 and happen to see a GND friendly ML with nice boobies seated outside.. went up to her and had a small chat commenting biz no good, was quoted 40 for 1/2 hr msg and 60 HJ, nego to 50 and she agreed .. :)

Went into the cubicle and undressed while wearing my underwear. when she came in, i cheekily ask "i take off everything"?.. she smile and said yes , u can... wioah hear liao LJ steam abit as she got the shy but lil cfm smile..

she started her thai style massage which can consider 7/10 standard..

afterwhich i was told to turn around, with the LJ hungrily at marikita mode, she took out baby lotion, applied on both hands and slowly played my balls and stroking my LJ with both hands, commenting my LJ looks good... BTH sial and ask her to pour more oil while i felt her twin mountains.. after 1a good 10 mins, i shot every single spurmy out while she just continue to squeeze the dick head gently to clear everything out... sibei song... all for 90rm... not a bad deal...hehe:D:D:D

hi bro this place at where?

nitecrawllerr
21-12-2018, 03:16 PM
heard from the china FL that now they can't linger at the bridge coz polis will catch, so often have to walk around into City Sq. so if u guys are interested, just walk ard and see.

Yday was approached by milf prc 2nd level CS. Looked pleasant fair. Took her. Damage 100 ringgit:D

deca
21-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Yday was approached by milf prc 2nd level CS. Looked pleasant fair. Took her. Damage 100 ringgit:D

Interesting. Was bbbj on the menu bro?

nitecrawllerr
21-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Interesting. Was bbbj on the menu bro?

She asked me whet is ok for her to blow. I nodded.:D

deca
21-12-2018, 06:00 PM
She asked me whet is ok for her to blow. I nodded.:D

But of course! Why not?:D Thanks, upz you!

Makashi
23-12-2018, 10:30 PM

rm 100 + 30 for room? hotel at between Merlin tower and cs?

think i tried before.

nitecrawllerr
24-12-2018, 01:19 PM
rm 100 + 30 for room? hotel at between Merlin tower and cs?

think i tried before.

All inclusive...only 100 ringgit.

Room in Merlin Tw itself.:D

Makashi
24-12-2018, 02:19 PM
thats cheap.

nitecrawllerr
24-12-2018, 03:38 PM
thats cheap.

Show ur interest....then bargain tactfully.:D

KnuckleDuster
24-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Show ur interest....then bargain tactfully.:D

How is the service have bbbj ? How old ?

nitecrawllerr
25-12-2018, 09:55 AM
How is the service have bbbj ? How old ?

Milf. Early 40s i think. May not suit u.:D

KnuckleDuster
25-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Milf. Early 40s i think. May not suit u.:D

i like milfs. any gstring?

nitecrawllerr
25-12-2018, 06:15 PM
i like milfs. any gstring?

No. But i pretty sure if rtf she can put on one if requested. Quite obliging. She told me shes been in Msia quite sm time leow. I chap chai. Nvr stick to same gal anyway.:D

KnuckleDuster
26-12-2018, 11:16 AM
No. But i pretty sure if rtf she can put on one if requested. Quite obliging. She told me shes been in Msia quite sm time leow. I chap chai. Nvr stick to same gal anyway.:D

Can share contact

nitecrawllerr
26-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Can share contact

As i had posted. I chap chai. Very rare rtf. So nvr ask for ctc. Anyway not diff to spot her. Shes still tere. Told me New year she may go back china...and back msia again..

bolehk
04-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Can share contact

nowadays those china milf typically hang aroud CS, Merlin Tower bridge or sits at the 2nd lvl Merlin Tower coffee place. I would say 100% are 40s milf. Some still kept their body well. So happy hunting.

btw, RM100 including rm is cheap. Typically was RM120-130. Anyway I chin chai lah, give them RM130 also ok, since they're also quite poor thing, who is willing to be in this trade if have a choice.

Valentino79
10-01-2019, 05:21 AM
What time they start to linger around merlin tower..

bolehk
13-01-2019, 03:29 AM
What time they start to linger around merlin tower..

after 10:40am saw a few more hardworking morning worms. Safer 11am start ba.

downforlegs
19-01-2019, 08:51 PM
which massage shop has the better looking girls? (:

SexMan
25-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Hi,

Just tried the service of a China milf fl walking around the linkway of city square and Merlin tower.

Name: Wang Jin
Look: 6/10 ( look like around late 40 yr old)
Figure: 6/10 ( c cup and consider good fig for her age)
Bbbj: 7/10 ( w/o condom)
Fj: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Damage: rm100 inc room ( the hotel room is consider big and clean to me)

She very friendly and chat with me in the room even after we done with the fj.

She say she usually at the linkway from 11am to 4pm.

Bro who want her contact please pm me.

Enjoy...

jhtboy
26-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Milf i saw many time take old man for theyy money

KnuckleDuster
27-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Hi,

Just tried the service of a China milf fl walking around the linkway of city square and Merlin tower.

Enjoy...

Does she wear gstring

apie79
28-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Recently was in jb in city square. All the massage parlours tend to be busy and i needed a massage badly as back aching. So decided to take a chance at Merlin. was approached by a few aunties, then saw a younger late 20 indo cewek. Took up her offer. Took 2 hour massage at RM120, a good deal. Her massage was top notch. She eased my back pain. Did a little teasing when near my groin area. Then when flip over asked me if want to massage there, which i took for RM50. She allowed auto roam and took out her small boobs to play and suck. Not a bad deal. RM170 all in.

Hi bro, mind sharing where exactly the MP in Merlin Tower? Maybe the name of the MP? can you recall the name of the Indo ML

Darknight12345
10-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Anyone can pm contacts at merlin tower? Thanks!

nitecrawllerr
11-02-2019, 06:21 PM
Anyone can pm contacts at merlin tower? Thanks!

Just have a walk there. They are very friendly...will approach u ya.:D

jon760320
24-03-2019, 06:41 AM
Just back from Merlin tower masage: when lay on the bed she ask to take off everything: then start massage. End of the massage she tease u like rubbing around yr ball. Then will pop out say hj 50 and fj 150: negotiate with her until fj only 100, she took out the condom and put on me. Ride me hard and she take off everything, suck her and shot all in. The Thai girl is good looking. Around 20-30 plus only

forthisstiff
24-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Just back from Merlin tower masage: when lay on the bed she ask to take off everything: then start massage. End of the massage she tease u like rubbing around yr ball. Then will pop out say hj 50 and fj 150: negotiate with her until fj only 100, she took out the condom and put on me. Ride me hard and she take off everything, suck her and shot all in. The Thai girl is good looking. Around 20-30 plus only

Bro which shop is this? I went Merlin the other day but felt that things were pretty dead and no girls approached me lol.

supershaft
24-03-2019, 04:18 PM

is it the shop nearest to the vcd shop and in front is the eatery?
:D:D

cuba
26-03-2019, 09:48 AM
is it the shop nearest to the vcd shop and in front is the eatery?
:D:D

Does this shop provides extra service?

I tried one at L1 by Malay ML. No special at all.

But was approached by the China Milf a few times. Tm125 (fj + room)

Didn’t try cause it’s 50-60 years old already

Creativefaith
27-03-2019, 12:47 AM

Bro which shop is this? Is it the ones on the second floor?

supershaft
27-03-2019, 01:16 AM
ive personally tried one Thai ML from this shop..

young abt late 20s that oiled my cock after the massage and wank me off sexily...

cuba
27-03-2019, 02:47 AM
ive personally tried one Thai ML from this shop..

young abt late 20s that oiled my cock after the massage and wank me off sexily...

How much?
Got fj?

supershaft
27-03-2019, 11:29 AM
How much?
Got fj?

50rm for HJ.... she will oil and play ur cock with both hands, giving u that that CFM look... hehe:D:D

cuba
27-03-2019, 11:42 AM
50rm for HJ.... she will oil and play ur cock with both hands, giving u that that CFM look... hehe:D:D

I presume massage is 78. Hj 50.

Am I right?

Haha didn’t you ask for more , like FJ?

victorhugoparis
27-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Dear SM,
Can you send me the contact sir?
Thank you,
Victor
Hi,

Enjoy...

supershaft
27-03-2019, 11:40 PM
I presume massage is 78. Hj 50.

Am I right?

Haha didn’t you ask for more , like FJ?

massage is 40rm for 30mins... so after a good 20 min back rub, she will tap me to turn over and play the cock with both hands slowly and smiling seductively... shiok... :D:D

forthisstiff
31-03-2019, 11:53 AM
massage is 40rm for 30mins... so after a good 20 min back rub, she will tap me to turn over and play the cock with both hands slowly and smiling seductively... shiok... :D:D

Which shop is this?

supershaft
01-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Which shop is this?

its at Lvl 2 nearest to the vcd shop.. as for the name, i did not get it from her.

meatvegelove
01-04-2019, 12:40 AM
its at Lvl 2 nearest to the vcd shop.. as for the name, i did not get it from her.

Thanks bro for the info.
Have a nice week ahead!! :cool:

nitecrawllerr
03-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Thanks bro for the info.
Have a nice week ahead!! :cool:

Fast leg fast hand. Lai leow ya...:p

nitecrawllerr
03-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Does this shop provides extra service?

I tried one at L1 by Malay ML. No special at all.

But was approached by the China Milf a few times. Tm125 (fj + room)

Didn’t try cause it’s 50-60 years old already

Sorry...but 60 i wont consider MILF.:D

Anyway tat age range try bargain till 100 lah. If u dont mind her age. I got one the other time. PRC, MILF 40s. Only 100 nia.

milfmilf
08-04-2019, 01:14 PM
I like PRC MILF
40-50+ ok :D

milfmilf
08-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Milf i saw many time take old man for theyy money

you mean they go for old man?

Ajax8989
08-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Dear SM,
Can you send me the contact sir?
Thank you,
Victor

can share with me too?

milfmilf
10-04-2019, 10:59 AM
HJ by ML for 50-60rm is it ML undress with autoroam or with cloth on? :p

supershaft
10-04-2019, 04:14 PM
HJ by ML for 50-60rm is it ML undress with autoroam or with cloth on? :p

cloth on bro.. the place Is just separated by curtains.. ML not so daring one.. just enjoy hands milking ur cock is shiok enough... lol

milfmilf
10-04-2019, 09:03 PM
just tried the shop run by malay lady on 2nd floor
seems like mostly malay ladies ... not thai

decided cos the lady sitting outside was small build
and proven her strength just right for me

yes, cubicle divided by curtain,... no action
wanted to give her tips but she was so far away :p

did you guys give tip if no special?

milfmilf
10-04-2019, 09:09 PM
cloth on bro.. the place Is just separated by curtains.. ML not so daring one.. just enjoy hands milking ur cock is shiok enough... lol

:D ........

milfmilf
10-04-2019, 09:15 PM
too bad the tower is not air conditioned ... ok is berry old :D
else having coffee on the ground floor will be better

Darknight12345
12-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Hi,

Enjoy...

Hi bro can pm me contact as well?
Thanks!!!

acarrothead
17-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Been there last week.

The one approached me is by the name Ai Li, around late 40s

Quite hard to nego, started off with 150/1 shot, same price as mid 20s thai-viet fl...

Nego done, go up room. Don’t feel like writing much FR cos honestly the service so-so only. Overall 5/10.

No french, no suction on bbbj, no stamina riding and with fake moans... if not for nice saggy C cups with nice areola, i don’t think i can even finish (disclaimer: i am senior milf lover).

She said she does overnight for rm250 at her place but i won’t rtf.

anthonysoon
18-04-2019, 12:13 AM
A friend told me that at several coffee shops near City Square, there are PRC woman. But he can't remember the names of the road or coffee shops. Can any brudder please provide more info? I'm goign to JB on business for a week soon.

nitecrawllerr
19-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Been there last week.

Quite hard to nego, started off with 150/1 shot, same price as mid 20s thai-viet fl...

Nego done, go up room. Don’t feel like writing much FR cos honestly the service so-so only. Overall 5/10.

No french, no suction on bbbj, no stamina riding and with fake moans... if not for nice saggy C cups with nice areola, i don’t think i can even finish (disclaimer: i am senior milf lover).

150. Like tat hw to bargain to 100. She really carrot head u. Even if she agree at 100. Service sure turn off! :D

milfmilf
19-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Been there last week.

got lick her armpit? :D

ClarsonJ
22-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Hi,

Mind to share contact bro?

milfmilf
24-04-2019, 07:22 PM
inside the tower on the ground floor there is a coffee shop ... seems like open by chinese but run by 2 young malay gal and guy. That is if you come from city square, the coffee shop is at the other end of the tower.

Beside this coffee shop there are 2 massage shops.the masseurs are mature milf :p. Anyone tried?

Luanlaiatjb
27-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Tried 2 out of the 4 FL that I have seen, Ai Li is the best looking but charge the highest. About 150rm, there is another short hair lady, a but plump but breast is big. Quote me 60rm for FJ that time, didn’t took it as I was in a rush.

Took Wang Jin a few time already, she has great service and is very accommodating. Sometime she would ask if u would like to engage her friend service as well, threesome.

Looks wise: 5/10 (still acceptable to for cheap release)
Service: 8/10, very accommodating, won’t spell out to what extend she would do
Good: breast is very nice to touch and especially when you start fucking her and see the breast bounce, that excites me
Would definitely recommend her for the bros here to try if u all like milf
If like please up points, ty.

milfmilf
27-04-2019, 05:04 PM
this wang jin is it forehead high hair line?

bigmannow
29-04-2019, 06:40 AM
Was approached by Ai Li yesterday while I was there , she said Wang Jin went back China for 1 month ...

She quoted RM150 .. when reach the room , asked me for another RM 30 room fee.. room in Merlin hotel nearby ,big n clean spacious ...b cup natural boobies .. bbbj was ok , then ask me stand up to screw her missionary..along with fake moaning

jhtboy
29-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Guy becareful at Merlin Tower wind it coming 2-3 day i heard from massage gilr at there. I'm regular at Merlin Tower and City Square about 10 year working here.
Yes between city square and merlin tower lots Milf who doing thier services..
i got one from wechat..Mei..very regular at this area with her freinds..another milf at the kopitiam at the 4D Magnum Store..

Keep hunting and becarefull..

milfmilf
29-04-2019, 06:37 PM
From 100 to 150.
No competition?

kenjiro199x
30-04-2019, 10:24 PM
Does she wear gstring

Bro can u share prc contact i am interested

nitecrawllerr
01-05-2019, 12:52 PM

Only separated by a curtain. U dare to FJ. Really commando ya.:D

cuba
01-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Which milf is the best ? Anyone tried the threesome? What's the rate like?

Luanlaiatjb
02-05-2019, 11:34 PM
Which milf is the best ? Anyone tried the threesome? What's the rate like?

Threesome with Wang Jing and her friend is 100rm each person, meaning 200rm.
She mention it’s for 1 shot, the maths didn’t add up to me, I can just separate session for 2 ladies and have 2 shot instead of engaging them both to only have 1 shot. But yeah, that’s the rate they offered.

In terms of looks, best I would say is Aili. But not the best in service and pricing though.

Luanlaiatjb
02-05-2019, 11:35 PM

Yep you are right...among all her hairline if never remember wrongly is the highest

milfmilf
03-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Aili is the typical get the job done and bye bye type

oreomaker
06-05-2019, 11:29 AM

Saw her once, not my cup of tea in terms of looks. No offense to any bros.

cuba
06-05-2019, 06:24 PM
Did anyone tried the health centre at level 4? It looks run down. Inside there were 2 milf,malaysians.

30mins for 50rm massage.

I didn't try. I went in look look and then left. Cause the reception was empty. The 2 ladies were sitting at sofa.

Don't know if business is operating or not. Is like entering a restaurant but waitress all sitting down and nobody cares...

Nonetheless please share if you have been there.

milfmilf
06-05-2019, 08:36 PM
I will try the dino bu on ground floor :D

cuba
07-05-2019, 11:34 AM
I will try the dino bu on ground floor :D

The ground floor lobby for Merlin tower? I was there. Didn't see any dino.

And have anyone tried the spa at level 4?

milfmilf
08-05-2019, 01:45 PM
The ground floor lobby for Merlin tower? I was there. Didn't see any dino.

And have anyone tried the spa at level 4?

there is a eatery on the ground floor like a kopitiam. The massage shops are by the side. 2 shops same name between them is a saloon.

Makashi
08-05-2019, 05:31 PM
in total only tool the chinese milf twice, first time 100 +30 for room then 2nd time smart, nego 100 all in, cheap fark nothing to shout about.

but main choice was to try the massage shop there, is the shop at 2nd floor near vcd still there? any new reports?

did see one chio one walking from outside till she disappeared into one of the shop on the outside perimeter of merlin tower.

that was when the china milf spotted me.

any senior can recommend me massage shop there with decent massuese?

badboy
10-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Saw this MILF today..looks like a rich tai tai who maintains her body well

Took her for RM$100..took me to this hotel for RM$25, CD provided..spacious n resonably clean

was pretty horny as her hand were all over me n seducing me by rubbing my bro with her perky ass

did her hard n fast, she was accommodating

after e deed, requesting for her to give me a bj which she obediently did

she stayed to chat a while more after

her name is 小红..most petite PRC lady there from what I saw

treat her nicely..she's a nice lady

Badboy

oreomaker
10-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Did anyone tried the health centre at level 4? It looks run down. Inside there were 2 milf,malaysians.

30mins for 50rm massage.

I didn't try. I went in look look and then left. Cause the reception was empty. The 2 ladies were sitting at sofa.

Don't know if business is operating or not. Is like entering a restaurant but waitress all sitting down and nobody cares...

Never venture past level 2. Whats the name of the shop?
50rm for 30mins is a bit steep.

el88
14-05-2019, 10:53 PM
in total only tool the chinese milf twice, first time 100 +30 for room then 2nd time smart, nego 100 all in, cheap fark nothing to shout about.

but main choice was to try the massage shop there, is the shop at 2nd floor near vcd still there? any new reports?

did see one chio one walking from outside till she disappeared into one of the shop on the outside perimeter of merlin tower.

that was when the china milf spotted me.

any senior can recommend me massage shop there with decent massuese?

tried most of the (indo) massage shops..

my go-to one will be the one the ground floor, furthest shop.. (beside the eatery)..from outside u can only see the foot massage chairs, beds are inside and it seems 'cleaner'/more comfy than the rest.

i always RTM this masseuse 'M' . 8/10 for massage..10/10 for gfe.

el88
14-05-2019, 11:13 PM

30mins for 50rm massage.

the receptionist uncle either mia or chao hee lang one.
best is to make a booking direct with the ladies. i think there are like 3 regular workin ladies there. i recommend Irene..very friendly msian milf.

milfmilf
15-05-2019, 10:22 PM
tried most of the (indo) massage shops..

my go-to one will be the one the ground floor, furthest shop.. (beside the eatery)..from outside u can only see the foot massage chairs, beds are inside and it seems 'cleaner'/more comfy than the rest.

i always RTM this masseuse 'M' . 8/10 for massage..10/10 for gfe.

the masseuse are malay or Thai?

oreomaker
16-05-2019, 09:29 AM
the receptionist uncle either mia or chao hee lang one.
best is to make a booking direct with the ladies. i think there are like 3 regular workin ladies there. i recommend Irene..very friendly msian milf.
How are the charges like? Comes with bj/hi?

el88
17-05-2019, 11:17 PM
the masseuse are malay or Thai?

Mostly indo i think

el88
17-05-2019, 11:18 PM
How are the charges like? Comes with bj/hi?

Entrance dmg:
30min masg: 50
1h masg: 76?

The rest is up to u to nego w the lady.

Mas Joki
25-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Went to City Square for karaoke with friends. After the karaoke, just stroll around. While walking on the link bridge to Merlin Tower. A PRC approached me and asked whether I want a massage. Age 43, petite. Look 6/10 and very friendly. After agreed on RM100, she took me to her apartment at a row shop on 2nd flr which is near to Citrus Hotel. Paid for room RM25, very clean like hotel 81. She gave me a simple massage. Service is good and no hurry. She asked for RM30 tip but I gave her RM50 because she allowed me to fuck her twice. Really happy and sextified.

cuba
26-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Went to City Square for karaoke with friends. After the karaoke, just stroll around. While walking on the link bridge to Merlin Tower. A PRC approached me and asked whether I want a massage. Age 43, petite. Look 6/10 and very friendly. After agreed on RM100, she took me to her apartment at a row shop on 2nd flr which is near to Citrus Hotel. Paid for room RM25, very clean like hotel 81. She gave me a simple massage. Service is good and no hurry. She asked for RM30 tip but I gave her RM50 because she allowed me to fuck her twice. Really happy and sextified.

Meaning to say 100+25+50(tip) is it?

Handsomerey
26-05-2019, 01:59 PM
if pay 175 not that cheap also, can top up 50 bucks to go for spa with buffet

Makashi
27-05-2019, 03:42 PM
pak had 2 shots for rm175 for satisfied service....its only sgd 60

oreomaker
27-05-2019, 05:24 PM
How long was the session? if more than an hour should be quite ok.
Was also by a PRC along the bridge but i didnt take the offer. 100rm + 25rm too.

Mas Joki
29-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Meaning to say 100+25+50(tip) is it?

Yes for 2 shots.

Mas Joki
29-05-2019, 01:17 PM
if pay 175 not that cheap also, can top up 50 bucks to go for spa with buffet

Yes I know. I usually go to GBW for whole day. But got not much time and the PRC is quite friendly. So I think RM175 for 2 shots is worth it.

Mas Joki
29-05-2019, 01:22 PM
pak had 2 shots for rm175 for satisfied service....its only sgd 60

Yes 2 shots for rm175. Much cheaper than in Singapore or to Batam.

Mas Joki
29-05-2019, 01:26 PM
How long was the session? if more than an hour should be quite ok.
Was also by a PRC along the bridge but i didnt take the offer. 100rm + 25rm too.

For 1 hour only. No time rushing. Friendly and can do any position.

nitecrawllerr
29-05-2019, 11:09 PM
For 1 hour only. No time rushing. Friendly and can do any position.

FL can be flexible. Not a time watcher. But of course if overshot too long then we generous abit.:D

cuba
30-05-2019, 12:53 AM

That's nice ! I think 175rm for 2 shots quite worth it

Do you have her name or anything like that?

milfmilf
30-05-2019, 07:55 PM
This amount maybe just a reference :D

Mas Joki
02-06-2019, 01:42 PM
That's nice ! I think 175rm for 2 shots quite worth it

Do you have her name or anything like that?

No. I usually don't RTF unless I saw her again at Merlin Tower. I like to look for new FL or other gals.

kispinal
08-06-2019, 07:59 AM
No. I usually don't RTF unless I saw her again at Merlin Tower. I like to look for new FL or other gals.

Hi ,can I know the time u got the service?

Mas Joki
08-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Hi ,can I know the time u got the service?

At about 11.30am.

kispinal
09-06-2019, 07:19 AM
At about 11.30am.

many thanks for this info .I also love to find china milf with a low price range.

dugu
10-06-2019, 02:36 PM
just took a E cup milf at the bridge at $120 rm inclusive room. big boobs but quite sagging maybe due to too big . service wise is normal only :o

cheapo
10-06-2019, 02:43 PM
up a few milfs at the bridge liao.all services so so only.RTF a milf call xiao lei quite a few times liao.nice b+ boobs and a bit meaty.very friendly and worth it:o:(

oreomaker
11-06-2019, 03:15 PM
up a few milfs at the bridge liao.all services so so only.RTF a milf call xiao lei quite a few times liao.nice b+ boobs and a bit meaty.very friendly and worth it:o:(
How's the looks? :o

cheapo
12-06-2019, 02:20 PM
How's the looks? :o

the looks is acceptable for a milf . 3.5/10 :o

supershaft
12-06-2019, 04:18 PM
the looks is acceptable for a milf . 3.5/10 :o

3.5 is immediate failure.... hahaha:D:D

nitecrawllerr
13-06-2019, 01:50 PM
3.5 is immediate failure.... hahaha:D:D

Cannot hiam lah. Specs goes with the price.:D

downforlegs
28-06-2019, 02:25 PM
went to merlin a few weeks back.

i went to the thai massage shop opposite the small coffeeshop, far end.

Went in and paid 60rm for 1 hour full body massage, ml told me to strip to my underwear and lie down.

massage was so so, when she massaging my hands, keep pushing my hands to her boobs and let me touch but she didnt say much.

going down to the massge on the thighs, she keeps sliding her hands near my balls, damn shiok kena tease.

keep brushing my balls and use her fingers to touch my dick and play with it.

turn over, she didnt say anything upon seeing my hard on. keep massaging until her hand slip in my underwear and GQ pop up..

autoroam her boobs,. paid 50rm and left a happy man.

just that oily, canot shower.

siemreap108
28-06-2019, 11:39 PM
what is their operation hours at the bridge?

nitecrawllerr
29-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Went in and paid 60rm for 1 hour full body massage, ml told me to strip to my underwear and lie down.

autoroam her boobs,. paid 50rm and left a happy man.

just that oily, canot shower.

So total cost 110?:D

milfmilf
01-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Ground floor?

lonelyuncle
01-07-2019, 10:18 AM
didn't know merlin tower got special... will take a look

nitecrawllerr
01-07-2019, 12:57 PM
didn't know merlin tower got special... will take a look

Be abit generous and u may be rewarded.:D

Makashi
02-07-2019, 03:08 PM
heard someone in Chinese forum mention a shop open opp city sq maybank, above the bubble tea shop, anyone tried before?

cynicalsen
12-07-2019, 11:06 AM
heard someone in Chinese forum mention a shop open opp city sq maybank, above the bubble tea shop, anyone tried before?
There is only one shop operating above for the longest time and its mostly bakso girls with terrible service. Between 160-180rm per shot

oreomaker
15-07-2019, 09:05 AM
There is only one shop operating above for the longest time and its mostly bakso girls with terrible service. Between 160-180rm per shot
Go ocean hotel can do 3 shots already :)

Makashi
15-07-2019, 01:27 PM
duno about the indon girls but information is ocean are milf or even older. hence the cheaper price,

still trying to find younger joints walking distance from cs at below 200, closest i got was ksl side fl at 150 to 180.

the prc aunty at bridge side took twice already rm 130 first time and inform from here, bargain to rm100 2nd time.

Poseidon i will skip.

dugu
15-07-2019, 07:38 PM
ocean hotel i scared as alot ppl said there is a std infested place :o

milfmilf
17-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Is it like pertain ?

cathpeti43
19-07-2019, 10:45 AM
What bro Robo said is correct. The SYT ceweks from the cafes come in after 5+pm Assurance dépendance (http://www.comparateur-dependance-senior.com). Before that are usually MILFs. You can actually get a hotel room nearby first. Standard rate for booking is 150/1hr and 250~400/Overnight depending on what time you leave and how drunk the girl is.

PRC MILFs still prowl on the 2nd level coffeshop. They sometimes go to City Square to makan/shop so you can catch them at the link bridge.
And we can book on time as we will not spend the day in a room. It's more convenient you can not find.

ravrav
21-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Need a massage and some teasing for tmr after work. Not going for the prc on the bridge. Let me know if you have any good massage shop with teasing at this tower and whats the damage.

oreomaker
22-07-2019, 09:17 AM
duno about the indon girls but information is ocean are milf or even older. hence the cheaper price,

still trying to find younger joints walking distance from cs at below 200, closest i got was ksl side fl at 150 to 180.

the prc aunty at bridge side took twice already rm 130 first time and inform from here, bargain to rm100 2nd time.

Poseidon i will skip.
Ocean now gas a lot of younger girls. Below 30s and some do look pretty good. Service depends on who u go to..

bolehk
22-07-2019, 04:41 PM
went to City Sq/Merlin last week. Saw some new MILF faces roaming ard City Sq, but age & look wise is abit more disappointing. Older + not as good a looker as the first batch.

Normal roaming places:
- Merlin Tower mix vege stall
- on the CS/MT link bridge
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

Hoping to have some young blood for that area. Good luck!

-------------------------------------

Last time I did a FJ with a masseuse over curtain partition. She allows coz I visited her a few times, so she knows I'm safe.
She climbed up the bed, do her doggy style.

Dmg: rm120.

JadeBird
23-07-2019, 12:17 AM
went to City Sq/Merlin last week. Saw some new MILF faces roaming ard City Sq, but age & look wise is abit more disappointing. Older + not as good a looker as the first batch.

Normal roaming places:
- Merlin Tower mix vege stall
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

Hoping to have some young blood for that area. Good luck!

If you are adventurous enough...... cross over to the other side of Jln Wong Ah Fook opposite City Square. It is small walkup hotel similar setup as Ocean..... the girls there are mostly Indons, indians and occasionally LOS..... and very cheap @ rm40 - rm70.

If you cannot locate the entrance..... just look for the throngs of blangah & ah nehs going up/down the stairs beside the prata restaurant.

bigmannow
23-07-2019, 06:17 PM
If you are adventurous enough...... cross over to the other side of Jln Wong Ah Fook opposite City Square. It is small walkup hotel similar setup as Ocean..... the girls there are mostly Indons, indians and occasionally LOS..... and very cheap @ rm40 - rm70.

If you cannot locate the entrance..... just look for the throngs of blangah & ah nehs going up/down the stairs beside the prata restaurant.

Mostly Indians over there..

SGXiaoBoiBoi
24-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Merlin tower now no good looking girls.

2nd floor some shops don't offer extra service.

Newbies may want to try the Thai massage shop in the first floor near the back area. The one with the pagoda sign board. Girls are bad to average looking but confirm will do special. Damage is message for RM60, HJ RM 50, BJ RM 100 but can nego and FJ RM 150 but never tried before.

ravrav
25-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Went roaming around from lvl 1 to lvl 4 spa. But did not go into the spa as it looks deserted.. Didnt see any prc walking around. Mostly saw indons, thai?, or malays sitting around. Not all are a looker or show cleavage... those big boobs comes with a tummy package. Perhaps I went too early?

Tried the one at lvl 1 which one of the bro says have teasing but not sure whether is it the one or not. Opted for Indonesia style massage for 90 mons at rm90. Led into one of the two cubicles covered by curtains and partition. Lie down on the towel and can feel something wet. Not sure whether is it one of the bro here says the one which they never wash and fold back the towel shop. Felt kind of gross and smelly. Stripped but still wore my underwear. The massage was good and strong. Hope to have some teasing but there was none... halfway through, she request to go toilet which i allowed. Than soon there were kids coming into the outlet. Can hear a kid sobbing and another woman claming the kid to sleep. Another kid was coming in and out of the outlet and the outside noise is kind of irritating whenever he leaves the door unclosed. While massage my butt with the oil, the ml told me to strip my underwear and I was hoping this kind can have some teasing. But still, no rubbing of the balls or dick... feel so sad. But at lesst the massage was good. Till the end of the massage than she pop the gq, hj rm50, hj with exposing of boobs rm100. I rejected as it was highly priced. She decrease it down to rm80 but still kind of high. Dont want to spoilt the market but accepting a high price for the bro patronizing there so rejected the extras. Rather go back and look at my rm50 notes and do my own hj...

And also the wall is so thin that can hear the chinese music from the next door outlet. Cant even enjoy the massage quietly. Sigh......

Budget place, dont expect a good quality place. At least the massage is strong which I like.

Rtf merlin tower? Unless any bros here have good suggestion.

bolehk
26-07-2019, 12:38 AM
There was once a ML at Merlin Tower quoted me HJ for rm100, where I knew the market rate was always rm50 regardless u get to touch/suck the boobs. So rejected it like the bro above.

Good thing is that, right after the massage, I went to engage one of the china street walker MILF for a round. Just nice, used their showering facility to wash off the massage oil.

That was one of my fruitful day. :D:D

oreomaker
31-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Went roaming around from lvl 1 to lvl 4 spa. But did not go into the spa as it looks deserted.. Didnt see any prc walking around. Mostly saw indons, thai?, or malays sitting around. Not all are a looker or show cleavage... those big boobs comes with a tummy package. Perhaps I went too early?

Tried the one at lvl 1 which one of the bro says have teasing but not sure whether is it the one or not. Opted for Indonesia style massage for 90 mons at rm90. Led into one of the two cubicles covered by curtains and partition. Lie down on the towel and can feel something wet. Not sure whether is it one of the bro here says the one which they never wash and fold back the towel shop. Felt kind of gross and smelly. Stripped but still wore my underwear. The massage was good and strong. Hope to have some teasing but there was none... halfway through, she request to go toilet which i allowed. Than soon there were kids coming into the outlet. Can hear a kid sobbing and another woman claming the kid to sleep. Another kid was coming in and out of the outlet and the outside noise is kind of irritating whenever he leaves the door unclosed. While massage my butt with the oil, the ml told me to strip my underwear and I was hoping this kind can have some teasing. But still, no rubbing of the balls or dick... feel so sad. But at lesst the massage was good. Till the end of the massage than she pop the gq, hj rm50, hj with exposing of boobs rm100. I rejected as it was highly priced. She decrease it down to rm80 but still kind of high. Dont want to spoilt the market but accepting a high price for the bro patronizing there so rejected the extras. Rather go back and look at my rm50 notes and do my own hj...

And also the wall is so thin that can hear the chinese music from the next door outlet. Cant even enjoy the massage quietly. Sigh......

Budget place, dont expect a good quality place. At least the massage is strong which I like.

Rtf merlin tower? Unless any bros here have good suggestion.
Quite exp for ur massage. Else where spa is usually 60-70 alone for massages.

bolehk
02-08-2019, 03:06 AM

Merlin Tower lvl 1 & 2 all the shops are 1hr/rm60. Most are under same boss. That's why u will see the gals will move ard to different shops at different days.

oreomaker
03-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Merlin Tower lvl 1 & 2 all the shops are 1hr/rm60. Most are under same boss. That's why u will see the gals will move ard to different shops at different days.
At that price will go to my regular spa in molek.
60rm/1 hour with clean and showering facilities.
too bad my regular has left, CIM for 50rm more. best deal i ever had.

ravrav
07-08-2019, 02:45 PM
At that price will go to my regular spa in molek.
60rm/1 hour with clean and showering facilities.
too bad my regular has left, CIM for 50rm more. best deal i ever had.

Molek seems very far away. I dont have car. So usually I will cross the causeway to watch movie at City square and go for some "destress" nearby. Dont wish to travel here and there.

ravrav
07-08-2019, 02:46 PM

I went for the 90mins session so its RM90

ravrav
07-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Looking to go into JB again this weekend. Hopefully can find good massage, teasing and release.

ravrav
09-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Anyone been to MT recently? Any good update?

bolehk
10-08-2019, 01:31 AM
I went for the 90mins session so its RM90

optimum timing for Merlin is 60mins.

Anything more, the masseuse also tired. There's once i took 90min and kinda regret it. Coz she's programmed to be 60min. So by 60min, we're almost done. Then the remaining 30min she just touch here touch there, half-heartedly, I also sian. End up like she ate some time off. :rolleyes:

Unless is SYT then is different story. Merlin Tower really needed some fresh bloods. Building is getting old, pple are getting old...

WSBTL
10-08-2019, 07:03 AM
There was once a ML at Merlin Tower quoted me HJ for rm100, where I knew the market rate was always rm50 regardless u get to touch/suck the boobs. So rejected it like the bro above.

Good thing is that, right after the massage, I went to engage one of the china street walker MILF for a round. Just nice, used their showering facility to wash off the massage oil.

That was one of my fruitful day. :D:D

100 for hj is too expensive . I normally nego max 50 .

Heil Hitler
10-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Went over on 8 Aug. Booked a room at CIQ Hotel with intent to bring the FL back to bang. Was at the overhead bridge at about 1pm. Nego with a PRC who came by my table and she asked for RM100. Surprisingly, she declined to go to the hotel citing concerns for safety. Oh well. Told her maybe next time.

Awhile later saw another PRC. Same price and she was ok to follow me back. Here’s the FR:

Name: Mei Ling (she showed me her air ticket - arrive on 6 Aug)
Boobs: Big B, a little saggy, pencil eraser nips
FJ: Didn’t happen
BBBJ: I gotta give 8/10 - cim
Body: 5/10
Attitude: 9/10 - she even asked me if I wanted a 2nd shot!
RTF: Likely but I want to try other dishes

On a side note, she looked stunned when I ask her to let me shoot in her mouth. That moment she withdrew to look at me I sprayed my first shot hitting her chin and neck. Like a champ, she immediately put my dick back into her mouth and I proceeded to skull fuck her furiously. I may be mistaken but it seemed like she swallowed my load because her speech as she made her way to the toilet didn’t sound muffled - like she had anything in her mouth. Sucked me dry how to go round 2 although it was offered?

acarrothead
11-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Anyone has any nice senior milfs with good gfe to recommend for fj?

So far the merlin tower ones all disappointing so far.
My only rtf milf in jb was a late 30s chn milf in tebrau area. She enjoyed the session so much i could feel her pussy clenching during orgasms for 1/2 the session and she even begged me for second rounds.

Am still looking out for even senior ones, 40-50s maybe. As long as not too big a tummy or too fat

ravrav
11-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Anyone has any nice senior milfs with good gfe to recommend for fj?

So far the merlin tower ones all disappointing so far.
My only rtf milf in jb was a late 30s chn milf in tebrau area. She enjoyed the session so much i could feel her pussy clenching during orgasms for 1/2 the session and she even begged me for second rounds.

Am still looking out for even senior ones, 40-50s maybe. As long as not too big a tummy or too fat

2nd round have additional cost?

acarrothead
11-08-2019, 07:28 AM

She didn’t say, but i auto tipped her generously, cos not easy to find a fl who sincerely enjoy session.

I only went to her twice and the last time was 3 mths ago so no idea if her quality dropped.

But anyway i’m looking out for even more senior milfy ones. Last time (long time ago) sawadee spa gotten a 4g hj with a late 40s thai milf with nice big saggy boobs, but she didn’t allow bj/fj 😞 so still looking out for a nice pair of saggy tities to suck on.

bolehk
11-08-2019, 03:53 PM

bro, there's no free lunch leh. 2nd round means u top up $$.

ravrav
12-08-2019, 12:32 PM
(Non-sexual FR massage)

Went to JB in the morning. Got stuck at human jam at the Malaysia custom for 2hrs. Lucky there are games in my hp to play while waiting. Finally when out of the custom, need a good rubba to release my tired leg of standing. Went to Merlin Tower and to my horror, not much shops open that day or was it closed for good? Went to look around those that are open and the ladies doesn't interest me. Did not see any walkers also at the bridge or anywhere.

Well, walked back to City square and was thinking of going to the Javanese massage but it was fully booked. End up decided to go into the first shop after the bridge, First Care massage or something like that. Was offer a guy masseur as there was no female available at that moment. Feeling disappointed and just top up that offer. But gosh, that guy masseur was good. I have not had this kind of good massage since patronising the ML. The only good massage which I have remember was a masseur called Maggie (if I rmb correct) which was at the spa at Holiday Inn. But that spa has since closed down.

The guy masseur really hits all the knots and it doesn't really rub hard on those painful like those other masseurs did. There was one place which I kind of like it but feel very awkward though. He massaged my penis region and it was good but really awkward when he has no choice but to have brush against my penis. Feeling very very weird, I told him to stop massaging which i bluff him that I was about to pee. If it was a female masseur, I don't mind her massage longer but guy, I just find it uncomfortable to be massage by guy.

Well, the next day wakes up to find my body and my groin area sore due to the good massage which I had. I did not manage to get his name as after me, he has to serve other customer immediately.

I miss the days where ML really can do a good massage before providing other services.

bolehk
21-08-2019, 02:44 AM
Recently "wind" quite strong but activities still going on.

Started to see polis van prowling the jalan, but those viets at the coffee shop ae not at all worried. Bridge-standers are still standing there.

Jln Wong Ah Fook now have TP bike prowling, not 1 but 3 together.

coffee shop lvl that center massage shop is surprisingly closed. Perhaps kenna "blown by wind"

play77
27-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Was there last week to eat curry fish alone the way was approach by fews Malay guys showing me their phone , wonder is it fl ? Any bro encounter before? Pls kindly advise... thanks

Makashi
27-08-2019, 01:16 PM
is not fl, they trying to sell stolen phone

play77
27-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Thanks bro

EmCee
28-08-2019, 09:55 AM

Where is this hotel? Along the row of shops with the big McDonald billboard? I walked along that stretch, possible locations are only a office building and a small hotel. The staircase to the hotel is at the middle of the building but it seems "normal", quiet with little or no activities.

Liphair
28-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Where is this hotel? Along the row of shops with the big McDonald billboard? I walked along that stretch, possible locations are only a office building and a small hotel. The staircase to the hotel is at the middle of the building but it seems "normal", quiet with little or no activities.

this one la

https://i.imgur.com/r8Lk51Y.png

globalfoundries
29-08-2019, 12:52 AM
this one la

Ao ji or new lido?

Grounded Eagle
29-08-2019, 02:34 AM
Ao ji or new lido?

Both hotels oso have.....

Wuming79
02-09-2019, 01:48 PM
I'm at Merlin tower now. Any good recommendations? For massage with happy ending

ravrav
03-09-2019, 01:45 AM
I'm at Merlin tower now. Any good recommendations? For massage with happy ending

More like a dead place the last time I was there.

oreomaker
03-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Both hotels oso have.....
Any recommendations for either place?

ravrav
06-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Going to try to go look see MT during the weekend to find any good ML. Hopefully its not a dead town.

Vietlover69
06-09-2019, 12:34 AM
this one la

One of my favourite.

ravrav
07-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Just went Merlin. Really a dead town. Saw one ML with big boobs tot have action. Went in, she give a good massage but she burped a lot. Quite turned off from all her burping. Told me to wear my underwear while doing the massage and no teasing. Paid rm60 for 1hr massage.

ahkong
07-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Just went Merlin. Really a dead town. Saw one ML with big boobs tot have action. Went in, she give a good massage but she burped a lot. Quite turned off from all her burping. Told me to wear my underwear while doing the massage and no teasing. Paid rm60 for 1hr massage.

Which one you went to

ravrav
09-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Which one you went to

If come in by main entrance (money exchange at the entrance), turn left and the 2nd massage shop.

oreomaker
24-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Massages there cmi now. 60rm can get u better service else where.

jhtboy
24-10-2019, 11:42 AM
go to middle massage , at level 1 , now have extra services but nego with the girl..

newyorker88
24-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Any MILF w service and big boobs in this MT? Thanks

Antispyware
24-10-2019, 04:36 PM
I would advise that MT ladies merely are con ladies. I have ever been there been approached and charged me RM$100 but upon sending me up to the room and asked for an extra $30 for the room. Then upon special service charge extra RM$50/80/100 according to what service provided.

newyorker88
24-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Sorry, I am referring to massage followed by specials, be it FJ or Hj... big boobs,

nitecrawllerr
30-10-2019, 11:08 AM
I would advise that MT ladies merely are con ladies. I have ever been there been approached and charged me RM$100 but upon sending me up to the room and asked for an extra $30 for the room. Then upon special service charge extra RM$50/80/100 according to what service provided.

Depend on the ladies. Not referring to ML. I tried couple of times tere. PRC. Only charged me M$100, including room, FJ/BJ or BBBJ. :D

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

newyorker88
03-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Depend on the ladies. Not referring to ML. I tried couple of times tere. PRC. Only charged me M$100, including room, FJ/BJ or BBBJ. :D

===============

Hmm... what about massage there? I am a sucker for massage n specials after that. Any good ones TL recommend? Big boobs preferred. TIA

nitecrawllerr
03-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Hmm... what about massage there? I am a sucker for massage n specials after that. Any good ones TL recommend? Big boobs preferred. TIA

I am not into massage. But a great fan for Boob massage. Sorry, cant help u there.

===============

quadH
03-11-2019, 06:02 PM
I second this. Was walking around MT and got quoted 100RM by a MILF. However went to the room was quoted another 25RM for the room. Do clarify with them before going up i suppose.

KaiX89
14-11-2019, 01:25 AM
Been reading but can someone explain to me
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

Like where or how to get there?

oreomaker
19-11-2019, 09:26 AM
I second this. Was walking around MT and got quoted 100RM by a MILF. However went to the room was quoted another 25RM for the room. Do clarify with them before going up i suppose.
Yeah the room should be beside the bbt shop upstairs. That's the cheapest around.

NewPapaSan
20-11-2019, 10:28 AM
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

https://i.postimg.cc/zvq5jh1k/Screenshot-558.png

workshop0709
23-11-2019, 10:16 AM
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

the link bridge are exit behind the cs masssage shop.

bolehk
30-11-2019, 01:07 AM
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

Proofed that you didn't explore enough.

That corner have a sports shop, then some decent Thai massage. Keep on walking through a glass door exit, then viola, you're on the link bridge.

Liphair
01-12-2019, 10:19 AM
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

Look for Reebok in city square, you will see the sign to the bridge.

Qq3033
02-12-2019, 06:33 AM
2nd floor prc.
share this thread

Damage ? I like Indo