PDA

View Full Version : massage near neighbourhood

hong5287
05-12-2014, 10:16 AM
This is my very first post in sbf sorry if is not good.:)

Ytd went to massage after work at round 9.30pm
Went in the receptionist was on the phone just ask me how many hours den get my card and continue talking.
Was lead to a room. Not bad. But see the glass panel on the door was thinking cmf clean de. Lol. So went to bath. Awhile later a milf (at least to me la) came in, normally massage I went is oiled massage so she did the same. But surprising she help me do some thai massage cracking. Feel shiok. I never went to teasing massage before so I don't know hw it is, but to me ytd there is a very small bit of teasing la. The massage lady was very friendly.
To me is a clean joint for a good massage (abit sad), but i still feel it depend no matter how clean the joint is. Lol.

Just wan to share this place only. Coz we guys outside work sometime we want to have a good massage. Ohya btw I paid $50/hr this place is 24hrs de. I saw a girl quite cute by the name apple. Next time will go try. See being regular got special treatment. Lol.

hong5287
08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Went back to this massage place.
The lady still remember me. She did a solid massage for me. After my bavk massage from head to toe she get a pillow from below the bed and ask me to flip. When I open my eye Wow! Why so dark? Mayb I got no exprience I though she scare the lighting will hurt my eyes so I okie lor. She massage massage suddenly hand go in my pants and massage my small brother and balls. Lai liao lor. Hard liao lor. Den she pop the famous question and I was like WTF! Because 1st time I go no ask me. 2nd time I go den ask me and I never bring enough money! Was damn sian. But she tell me nvm next time lor and she being professional she finish up decent massage for me. And when I left she whisper to me "next time we continue". Hahaha. Although she milf but service wise not bad.
bros wan contact pls pm me.

Ilovetosex
08-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Bro can share the location...

hong5287
08-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Thanks for bro that up my points. But than u nv put ur Id how I share with u? Lol. But u still can pm me for the location. Once again appreciate for up my point. Thank you

Johnny3Tears
08-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Bro. Can please share contact:D

hong5287
09-12-2014, 12:57 PM
To all bros that pm me. Sorry to be slow. As my points have been zapped so will be a bit slow in replying due to limitation. Those bros that up my points pls indicate ur nick so I know who to share with.

retsmas
09-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Went back to this massage place.
The lady still remember me. She did a solid massage for me. After my bavk massage from head to toe she get a pillow from below the bed and ask me to flip. When I open my eye Wow! Why so dark? Mayb I got no exprience I though she scare the lighting will hurt my eyes so I okie lor. She massage massage suddenly hand go in my pants and massage my small brother and balls. Lai liao lor. Hard liao lor. Den she pop the famous question and I was like WTF! Because 1st time I go no ask me. 2nd time I go den ask me and I never bring enough money! Was damn sian. But she tell me nvm next time lor and she being professional she finish up decent massage for me. And when I left she whisper to me "next time we continue". Hahaha. Although she milf but service wise not bad.
bros wan contact pls pm me.

I like neighbourhood milf.
Can share ctc?
Thanks.

hong5287
09-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Dear bros,

Got one bro say did not enjoy in this place. I'm sorry to hear that. There is some point I need to clarify.

1. I'm not their boss or okt u zap me and tell me u not happy there I also cannot do anyth.
2. If u did not get special bo bian. Because I 1st time go there also no. 2nd time than ask me.
3. All this thing is up to individuals one.
4. Mayb u never get the same massue as me or wat.
5. There are 2 massage place. I forget the name of the place so I never mention. If you go wrongly make sure go the correct place next visit. If u went to the correct one and unhappy than don't visit it since u don't like.
Lastly I'm just sharing IMO which I think is not bad. Everyone have different taste.
U request to share location out of good will i share. U not happy my problem meh? U nv try how u know u like not. Don't like next time don't go lor.
no offend i only wan to clarify.
now I only will share with bros that have more than 50pts. They seems to be those more understanding de. Sorry to the rest

krobelsg
09-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Please share CTC bro thanks