PDA

View Full Version : Desperate housewife>malay divorcee milf Flora

NATO
31-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Receive a sms from a buddy of mine saying damsel in distress.Reply and arrange to meet her up.Had a talk with her and found out that in desperate needs of $.Who dun need $????Qc her and following are the details.

Name> Flora
Age> 22
Race> malay
Status> divorcee with a kid
Looks> 6/10 typical malay look
Boobs>B+ but sagging
Ht> 1.6m
Wt> abt 50kgs
Bbbj>with deepthroat and damn shiok.need to warm up.8/10
Frenching>yes
Cim> yes and cof,cob also can
Fj> bloody tight,very surprising cos given birth b4.like it especially when u insert ur didi in and she moan.her moaning really buay tahan.i couldnt last long,a pity cos only did her missionary.8/10
Attitude>8/10 but need to warm up and u guy to lead her initially.
Damage>$100 1 1 or $150 2 2

Room and cd ur own.Please dun expect her figure to be like Esther or Amelia.
The best thing abt her is she damn horny and her moaning really really buay tahan but need abit of time to warm up.Once get going,can assure u guys one of the best fuck.

Open to all.Please dun ask me for her contact nos as she doesnt wan her nos known.

NATO
31-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Aready taken for tonight.Tomolo she start from 1pm-9pm.

Criteria.No criteria as long as serious in bonking her.Negative points also no problem:D

urger
31-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Criteria.No criteria as long as serious in bonking her.Negative points also no problem:D
Bro Nato always never short of brown sugar.:p

boyboy_25
31-01-2006, 10:10 PM
You're rite... NATO is nv short of Brown sugar...
Think he must be S'pore Brown "Sugar" King.. LoL :D
Will try out this desperate hswife when vit m allows...

Rayt
01-02-2006, 01:25 AM
A million tks 2 Bro NATO 4 allowing me 1st try of Flora after he QCed her.

I was a little disappointed at 1st as she was late... At least i was not disappointed when i opened the door when she arrived. She has the typical malay gal look. Agree with Bro NATO tat she is not a SYT like Amelia or Esther, but still gets a gd in the looks department.

We TCSS for a while n the feeling she gave me was of a little blur blur gal(I like... Hahaha...). We got into the shower n i was treated to a shiok warm water BBBJ. Gd thing was she did not forget my 2 crown jewels. The way she blows is just like those AV stars n she constantly give u tat CFM look. Shiok shiok...

We dried up n got 2 action straight away. Frenching, licking, sucking, all u can tink of she will play along. She really likes 2 play, the more u play the more she gets into the mood. Guess i too long nvr fucked liao. Ride her missionary n pumped her deep n hard. 4 a gal tat has given birth b4, her pussy is TIGHT! She is not the 1st gal tat has given birth tat i've fucked, but her's is definately tight. I was enjoying myself all the way, she was tight n can feel tat she was so so so wet. Her moans r just like music 2 my ears. Really stereo sound... At times a little LOUD! I can't tahan anymore, finally unloaded. I'm was a satisfied man. Hahaha...

After some clean up, we carry on with round 2. I wanted 2 try hw accomodating she was n told her 2 give me a gd long BBBJ. Did i 4get 2 say the her suction was very gd... Deepthroat all the way man. Nvr at any point of time did she complain tat she was tired. The look of her blowing really reminds me of an AV star sucking cock. Shiok! Decided 2 give her chance a bit, asked her 2 stop n started 2 play with her a bit. When i started fingering her tight n wet pussy, her stereo moaning started playing again. Wat sweet sweet music. Finally did her doggy... Her butt is fleshy n gives off a gd sound as i pump her doggy style. I tink really too long nvr fucked liao. So quickly after the 1st round, i unloaded my 2nd load again.

I really hv 2 say tat tis gal likes 2 play. Trust me, play with her a bit n get her into the mood. The whole feeling is just different. Beside her tight n wet pussy, her moans r really shiok shiok music 2 the ears. U might tink she could hv been fakeing just frm reading my FR. But i tell u, if she was acting, she must b a really great acteress.

Looks: 6.5 (Typical malay look)
Body: 6.5
Boobs: B+ (A little saggy)
BBBJ: Gd suction with lots of deepthroat
FJ: 9 (Tight n wet... Her moans can really blow yr mind. Shiok shiok...)
Attitude: 8.5 (Likes 2 play n very accomodating. A little inexperience, so must guide her along a bit.

Definately worth a try for u guys. Final reminder, dun PM me, PM Bro NATO if u wan 2 hv a gd time. Cheers...

NATO
01-02-2006, 10:36 AM
A million tks 2 Bro NATO 4 allowing me 1st try of Flora after he QCed her.

I really hv 2 say tat tis gal likes 2 play. Trust me, play with her a bit n get her into the mood. The whole feeling is just different. Beside her tight n wet pussy, her moans r really shiok shiok music 2 the ears. U might tink she could hv been fakeing just frm reading my FR. But i tell u, if she was acting, she must b a really great acteress.

Body: 6.5
Boobs: B+ (A little saggy)
BBBJ: Gd suction with lots of deepthroat
FJ: 9 (Tight n wet... Her moans can really blow yr mind. Shiok shiok...)
Attitude: 8.5 (Likes 2 play n very accomodating. A little inexperience, so must guide her along a bit.

Definately worth a try for u guys. Final reminder, dun PM me, PM Bro NATO if u wan 2 hv a gd time. Cheers...
Nice fr there bro.Glad u enjoyed it as much as me.

There are still samsters asking for her nos.Aready stated she doesnt wan her nos known.There are some who pm for appt but didnt leave ur nos behind so how to arrange for u????

Criteria to book her.Serious to bonk and of course provide fr after bonking lah.

Btw her 1pm slot aready taken today.Next slot from 3pm:D

NATO
01-02-2006, 12:07 PM
To the samster that book the 1pm slot.Tho we confirm for 1pm but now i sms u and try calling ur hp to reconfirm with u.There is no reply and ur hp not on so it is cancel.The reason i post here is to let u and everyone know that not i play u out.Hope u understand that this way is the safe way of keeping each other in touch with what happening.Sorry if i cause u any inconvenience because i dun wan the gal to go down and den maybe cant get u.Dunno i do it the correct way anot?Sorry again but this is my way of arranging so that both parties will fly each other aeroplane.

NATO
01-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Next available slot 5pm-7pm and den after 8pm-9pm:D

NATO
01-02-2006, 01:53 PM
sorry left only 8pm slot.Tomolo 1-3pm slot taken so only from 3pm onwards.let u guys know so easier for u guys to plan:D

NATO
01-02-2006, 04:17 PM
bro like to try Flora.. how? today 5pm can?
1st i dun have ur nos.2nd aready posted next available and last slot at 8pm:D

NATO
01-02-2006, 06:47 PM
close shop aready,thanks guys for the support.tomolo available slot will be from 3pm;)
sorry to disappoint so many of u today.time just not enuf to go round

coolsic
01-02-2006, 10:46 PM
As i promised Bro Nato to write up the FR for him , here its goes ....... Book hotel room and waited for her ...... she is late for 10 min but who cares when the door bell rings .... Quickly open the door , first looks not bad ....... Typical malay girl looks .....

In the room TCSS a bit , i helped her remove her clothes , bra and then proceed to toilet to wash up ..... In the toilet , she sit on top of the toilet and gave me a warm water BBBJ .... Shiok feelin and like what Bro Rayt says , she gave u a CFM looks when she is doing BBBJ ......

Too shiok liao so quickly clean up ourselves and proceed to bed ..... U must make the first move to warm her up , to get her into moods ! The more u play with her , the hornier she will become .... Licking , fingering , frenching etc .....She will try to please u ......

I cannot wait liao , insert inside her , very warm and cosy feeling .....Pump for about 15 min , volcano erupted ..... Mayb long time nver fuck and she has a tight and wet ,warm pussy ..... That y so fast erupted .....

Anyway , still have 20 mins more , we lie down on the bed and then she hug me like his BF ..... Then we proceed to wash up .....

Looks : 6.5
Body : 6.5
Boobs : B ( sagging )
BBBJ : 9 ( she gave u a CFM looks

buatahan
01-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Wow bro Nato where u got so many lobangs for minahs? I salute u man.:D

coolsic
01-02-2006, 10:54 PM
As i promised Bro Nato to write up the FR for him , here its goes ....... Book hotel room and waited for her ...... she is late for 10 min but who cares when the door bell rings .... Quickly open the door , first looks not bad ....... Typical malay girl looks .....

In the room TCSS a bit , i helped her remove her clothes , bra and then proceed to toilet to wash up ..... In the toilet , she sit on top of the toilet bowl and gave me a warm water BBBJ .... Shiok feelin and like what Bro Rayt says , she gave u a CFM looks when she is doing BBBJ ......

Too shiok liao so quickly clean up ourselves and proceed to bed ..... U must make the first move to warm her up , to get her into moods ! The more u play with her , the hornier she will become .... Licking , fingering , frenching etc .....She will try to please u ......

I cannot wait liao , insert inside her , very warm and cosy feeling .....Pump for about 15 min , volcano erupted ..... Mayb long time nver fuck and she has a tight and wet ,warm pussy ..... That y so fast erupted .....

Anyway , still have 20 mins more , we lie down on the bed and then she hug me like his BF ..... Then we proceed to wash up .....

BBBJ : 9 ( she gave u a CFM looks and good suction with deep throat )
ATTITUDE : 10 ( Treat u like BF , no rush , very accomodating ,
very Horny when hit the right spot )
RTF : Definitely

To all the BRo , this is definitely worth if u r sucker for playing with the girl ..... Cheers !

joe2222
02-02-2006, 12:43 AM
First, thanks to bro Nato for arranging this FL.

Opted for 2 shots for $150.. As mentioned by several bros here, she did have the typical malay look (no puns intended).. proceeded to bathe together, where she ended up blowing me while she was sitting on the toilet bowl. great bbbj. had a good 5 min of blowing, then proceeded to further action outside..

once outside, continue to bbbj for a good 10 min, b4 capping then rided on me. changed to missionary and blew 1st shot after 10 min of humping.. cleaned up and watched American Idol (cannot believe the "talents" that were on the show, some really deserved to be shot, believe me)..

her hands were not idling all this time.. playing with dickie and kissing my nipple.. can hardly control and dick rose again.. bbbj for a good 15 min , then capped and did her doggie.. had difficulties coming for 2nd time in such short time, asked if can bbbj again. very accomodating girl.. sucked and licked with hand actions, finally CIM after another 15 min.. washed and bathe and mission accomplished..

Looks: 6, ok lah, not too bad
Boobs: B, but sagging
Bbbj: 9, one of the best i had in a while, with deep-throating
CIM: yes.. haa haa..
FJ: 7.5, surprisingly tight
Attitude: 7.5, very accomodating
Conclusion: Recommended:D

grassmarijuana1
02-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Managed to try Flora for the 5pm slot all thanks to bro NATO. Need to rushed down from Tuas and reach abt 15mins to 5 and book hotel room and waited for her. Abt 5 mins bell rings and a typical malay girl standing on the side. Invite her to come and TCSS with her for a while.

Proceed to wash together and receive a BBBJ with her sitting on the toilet bowl. Nice view as she will keep eye contact with a CFM look.

After a good 5 mins BBBJ proceed to wipe clean and to bed. I think is now quite getting used to it and she initiate to BBBJ again. Cannot stand anymore and I ask for a pie licking session. Statrted off with mild licking followed by intensive fingering. She is getting hornier by every minutes. The more hornier she become the more deepthroat that I received. till a point of no return that she stop for a while and moan like nobody business with the pie getting wet. Then she continued and I proceed with unloading into mouth. When unloading, she was busy deepthroating and may have swallowed some. She quickly make her to the toilet to clear her throat.

Then after washing up, smoke a cigarette and TCSS again. After 10 mins, she automatically start with BBBJ just to get didi up. It is a nice feeling for the didi to harden in her warmth mouth. Once harden cap and proceeded with her on top. It is true that the pie is very tight even though just gave birth about 9 mths back. After abt 5 mins changed to missionary and then move on to doggy. Believe me, and this is true, she is moaning like no tomorrow during doogy. Managed to fininhed off abt good 15 mins.

We washed up and leave.

BBBJ : 10 ( she gave u a CFM looks and good suction with deep throat & wet )
ATTITUDE : 10 (will try to make your didi stand no matter what)
FJ : 9 (very tight)
RTF : Definitely (but must try Bro Nato other brown sugar if he permits)

NATO
02-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Flora will be available from 12pm today.Interested sms,call or pm me :D

NATO
02-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Flora will be available from 12pm today.Interested sms,call or pm me :D
Very glad to see all of u guys enjoy her.Spoke to her and she shyly say she beginning to like it and enjoy so much with u guys.Think very soon she become 1 horny sex crazed milf under u guys training.Really surprising how tight her pussy is,need to find out from her how she manage it,maybe jamu????Ok guys enjoy her tightness while u can so fastest fingers 1st.:D

NATO
02-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Next available slot will be at 3pm:D .Remember hor,fastest fingers first.

NATO
02-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Next available slot will be at 3pm:D .Remember hor,fastest fingers first.
next available slot 5-7pm.7pm-8pm also taken aready;)

NATO
02-02-2006, 01:36 PM
next available slot 5-7pm.7pm-8pm also taken aready;)
she available from 3.30pm cos appt cancel by customer:D

NATO
03-02-2006, 10:22 AM
She will be only be available from 6pm today.All early slots have been taken.Sorry.

All races are welcome:D

NATO
03-02-2006, 01:24 PM
due to a cancellation,she will be available from 4pm onwards.:D

Prolink
03-02-2006, 01:28 PM
u mean to say 6 also free la

due to a cancellation,she will be available from 4pm onwards.:D

NATO
03-02-2006, 01:31 PM
yup.all later apptment shifted up to earlier timeslot;)

NATO
03-02-2006, 02:39 PM
7-9pm slot taken by repeat customer from 1pm:eek: .that good huh her skill:confused:

Prolink
03-02-2006, 02:46 PM
So today no chance la

7-9pm slot taken by repeat customer from 1pm:eek: .that good huh her skill:confused:

NATO
03-02-2006, 02:50 PM
So today no chance la
sorry bro,fastest finger first:D Available slot left will be from 5-7pm.

NATO
03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
sorry bro,fastest finger first:D Available slot left will be from 5-7pm.
Sorry,today aready closed shop:DAnd to that 1pm samster,once i told her u going back for her at 7pm she was so happy and looking forward to the 7pm session.U must be beri beri good for her horniness i guess.

Radz
03-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Reached late by 10mins, had to walk from Farrer Park stn, hehe

Then when book room already, aiya, forgot cd. Went to Shell nearby, got some.

Started off with a nice warm shower, very pleasant girl, definitely not a 'minah' type. Although looks a bit like one. Probably in her past.

During the shower, we had a nice warm hug, water flowin in between our bodies, i felt her boobs engulfing my member during the hug. And she was rubbing it with them! wat a turn-on! she really does her best to pls u, very polite, sensual girl...and not to mention horny.

To the bed, accompanied with some deep frenchin. Followed by licking throughout my neck, body, followed by groin, and voila! the bbbj action begins...

She did smtg nvr encountered b4. She took my entire member in PLUS one of my balls!!! And leme tell u, she can easily deepthroat u, nice warm mouth and sensual big tongue...accompanied with the CFM look. But her bbbj skills average only la.

We went 69 then, her pussy is nice, pleasant, trimmed and leme tell u, super wet!

Quickly slipped on the cd, thrusted her missionary, and well, cldnt last that long la, and released in the same position aft abt 5 mins, hehe

Laid in bed for awhile, had a nice chat session with her. U'll like her guys, but if u expect those commando 'minah' wild treatment, she's not the one la. She's a soft, pleasant, polite, quite funny and and definitely unlike a minah at all. Brown sugary pie, yup that's the word. :D

Go for her if u want a nice, slow, no rush, sensual time.

Looks:6.5
Body:6.5
Boobs:Nice big tits, but i'm not much of a boobs person.
Frenching:8.5 nice big tongue easily engulfing
BBBJ: 6.5 Deepthroat expert Balls+Member!!
FJ:8 Tight
Attitude: 9 GFE!!!
RTF: Very soon ;)

Doggone!
03-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Thanks to Bro Nato for helping to setup the session today.

Physically, she looks girlie and pretty (small girl) to me.
Maybe, it's because she is rather short.
She's of the more "meaty" type but definitely not plump.

Will not elaborate too much on her services as it has been
described quite alot. Overall, I will rate her as very friendly
and service-oriented. Plus points to note is that she's really
very, very TIGHT Down there! :) and also she will look at you
when she blows you. Some bros are very turned on by that.

We enjoyed ourselves so much that I had to extend my original
1 shot/1 hour booking. Tak boleh tahan lah!

Personally, would highly recommend bros to at least try.
Happy Lunar New Year to all Chinese bros and Happy Bonking
for 2006!!!

NathanG5
03-02-2006, 08:32 PM
haha..bro so u manage to save the damsel eh?
i was never wrong abt u regarding this kinda issue :D

well..here is my FR..

Tuesday 31/1/06
was ask to fetch her from her place..reach her blk at abt 12pm..
waited for her for nearly 45min..but its ok im a very patience guy..
when she came down..got an immediate hard on liao..ask her if she wana do at a hotel or wana follow me back..she chose the latter n gave me a very horny look..so bring her to the 7-11 buy my fave CD..n brought her home..

upon reaching my house..i was trying to stay very cool...had some small +++ wif her abt her family n life for awhile..n she hold my hand n ask me where is my room..upon reaching the room..she start to french me n rub my dick...was still in my jean..almost wana strip her n fuck her on the spot..but she ask me go bathe 1st..

when i finish my bath..the moment i open the door..she was naked n wrap herself wif one of my towel..
so i drop my towel..n approach her..we french again wif her playing my dick at the same time..
after frenching..she bring me to my bed..n start to catbath me..all the way down below n start to bj me..always giving me the cfm look when licking my balls..n i love her deep throat..
bj me for abt 10 min...i brought out my cd..she put it on for me..when its on..she push me down n trying to shaft my dick into her pussy..when its in..it was so tight i almost came..but i tahan..
so she was riding me cowger..n her moaning was damn shiok..that i was afraid the my neighbours would hear...
can she that she is very horny...n damn wet...
but i was not able to tahan long..came abt 5min...
but it was shiok...one of my best fuck...

so she bathe wif me n keep pastering me for a 2nd round..saying she is still very horny..
but was abit tired...so unable to gave her..

so after the bath, chat with her for awhile...pay her up n see her out..

the stats?

its all up there in the earlier thread..

so will i RTF?

YES!

bro wonder if u can train both esther n flora to do tarma?
or maybe amelia n flora combination?
hmmm..think its possible?

NATO
04-02-2006, 11:05 AM
She is available today.Interested pm me or sms me for her services.:D
Thanks for all the frs.So i am rite on the tightness of her pussy

Just for info only,she wont be working on monday 6/2/06.

NATO
04-02-2006, 12:08 PM
She is available today.Interested pm me or sms me for her services.:D
Thanks for all the frs.So i am rite on the tightness of her pussy

Just for info only,she wont be working on monday 6/2/06.
Her next available slot will be from 5pm onwards:D

Prolink
04-02-2006, 12:13 PM
i am going for her later!!
cheong ar

juda
04-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Very good service! Very sweet......

Prolink
04-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Hi ppl,

Just came back from a 1 shot session
good service! Very sweet......
but the figure a bit turn off for me sigh

looks:7/10
service:7/10
figure:5/10

Darn

NATO
04-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Today no more slot>Open for tomolo booking now.Monday she not working:o

NATO
04-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Today no more slot>Open for tomolo booking now.Monday she not working:o
Appt cancelled for 9pm so she still available for 9pm slot.

NATO
04-02-2006, 11:53 PM
For those of u interested in booking her on sunday,please do so early cos i will be qcing another local chinese gal around 5+ in the evening.

Some details about this new local chinese gal.Early 20s with sweet voice.If she pass my qc test will intro her to sb bros.Get ready bros for a new local chinese gal from the stable of NATO.Hope u guys will support her like u support all the minahs.Will ensure quality service and attitude wen she starts.Will post the fr tomolo wen i return.:D

Take note that Flora will not be working on monday.
All races are welcome.

NATO
05-02-2006, 10:39 AM
Sorry,Flora will be available tis few days cos she has gone to malaysia to attend to some matter.:o

NathanG5
05-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Sorry,Flora will be available tis few days cos she has gone to malaysia to attend to some matter.:o

sorry guys! wrong info above..Flora will not be available this few days..
bro NATO post wrongly n ask me to update it for him..
he is not convenient to reply PM or any Post now...but those who have his number can SMS him..

do not PM me for his number

NATO
05-02-2006, 03:06 PM
sorry guys! wrong info above..Flora will not be available this few days..
bro NATO post wrongly n ask me to update it for him..
he is not convenient to reply PM or any Post now...but those who have his number can SMS him..

do not PM me for his number
Thanks bros for ur help;)

juda
05-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks bros for ur help;)

NATO,

Any update on your new local chinese gal? :p

NATO
06-02-2006, 11:58 AM
NATO,

Any update on your new local chinese gal?
sorry bro,qc did not happen as she got something on.most likely will be sometimes later in the week.her most likely appearance here as a fl will be on valentine day 14/02:D

Flora is still in malaysia and wont be available.once have news of her return will post out;)

NATO
07-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Flora most likely will be back thurs or fri so those bros interested in her services get ur weapons ready.Will post out once she available to take booking:D

NATO
07-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Flora is back in sg and ready for booking tomolo.Interested can pm or sms me:D

All races are welcome but please dun ask me for her nos.

NATO
07-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Flora is back in sg and ready for booking tomolo.Interested can pm or sms me:D

All races are welcome but please dun ask me for her nos.
Her 1st slot 1pm aready taken.Next slot will be from 2pm onwards.Those looking for good service with tight pussy keke u know wat to do.Pm or sms me if u have my nos.

NATO
08-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Flora is available today from 2pm.Those interested can pm me or sms.Please dun ask me for her contact nos or ask her to call u.Nice try but she doesnt want her nos known.:D

She is a malay gal.Damage at 100 1 1 or 150 2 2.Room and condoms ur own;) All races are welcome

Fastest fingers first hor

NATO
08-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Will be going out for Qc mission later.Those interested in Flora services if u dun have my nos please pm me b4 4pm.wondering if lav81 got internet signal for laptop?Any bros can help with this info:D

fisher king
09-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Firstly, thanks to bro NATO for the contact. As promised, here is my FR. Like one of the bros earlier had said, Flora does have a "blur" look; she is pretty, mind you, and very pleasant. But seems a little spaced out. Hard to explain...you have to experience for yourself.
She is very friendly with gf feel. Very accommodating and eager to please. Didn't fj as pulled back muscle in gym a few days ago. So enjoyed her wonderful bbj. Bros may wish to know that she has a rather unique tongue. On the wide side, so during bj it can actually wrap around your dick. Try for yourself. Gentle moaning as she blew me, and she gives you the dreamy look straight into your eyes while doing it. Quite a turn on.
Session started with lots of frenching and rubbing of bodies. Then the great bj with that magical tongue and occassional deep throating. Boy, when I came, it was quite a load. What can I say??...she was good.
So the summary:
looks: 7
bbj: 8 (with deep throat and cfm look all the time)
gf feel: 8
french: yes

Thanks again bro NATO.

NATO
09-02-2006, 11:00 AM
So the summary:
looks: 7
bbj: 8 (with deep throat and cfm look all the time)
gf feel: 8
french: yes

Thanks again bro NATO.
Nice fr there bro.Glad u enjoy it.

Flora is available today but her slot left 2-3pm and after 5pm onwards.Interested can pm me with ur nos or sms me for those that have my nos.:D

kshg07
10-02-2006, 02:22 AM
first of all...i would like to thank bro NATO for his excellent help...

booked a room...turned on the tv...smoking & waiting anxiously inside for the doorbell to ring...finally she came within mins...a nice pleasant looking malay gal turned up & i quickly invited her in...started off with some TCSS while i tried to finish my smoke...she came to sit beside me on the bed & my fingers started to get a little touchy..hehe...finally finished my smoke...we both stripped & headed for the shower...a bit of hugging under the warm shower...i teased her tits while she teased my dick...no BBBJ but her hands caressing my dick already made it really hard!

we dried ourselves & proceed to bed where the real action began...started off with hugging..frenching...she kissed & licked me all over...from sucking my nipples to BBBJ..i must agreed with other bros that tried her that her BBBJ is pretty satisfying...especially the occasional deep-throat which made me nearly cum!

after BBBJ for a while...she helped me to put on a condom & started riding on me....like all other bros mentioned...her puss is pretty tight...something like my ex virgin gf...hehe shiok...after riding for a while...i asked her to lie down & i started to lick & suck her nipples while fingering her...she's wet!..hehe...made me feel so horny & i started to do her in missionary position...she started to moan louder & louder after each pump...she was saying, "i'm cumming!"...i can't last & finally blew my 1st load...she started to giggle & i asked her why...she told me she was about to cum but i blew my load 1st:p ...i replied that i haven't have sex for some time & i'll try harder for the 2nd round...hehe

rest for a while...then proceed to clean up...she then made a cup of coffee & milo while i clean up...after she cleaned up...we both just relax on the bed watching tv with her in my arms of coz...hehe....after a while...she started to play around with my dick again...and it turned hard pretty fast...she licked and kissed me like the 1st round & proceeded to BBBJ soon after...she decided to cap me on as i'm very very hard...hehe...like the 1st round...she started riding on me...moaning loudly...she seems to enjoy herself...hehe....after a while...she's tired...and i took control....changed into missionary & started to pump like crazy...she was gripping me so tight...once again...she told me she's cumming & asked me not to stop...i pumped her harder & faster till i felt exhausted & stopped...i asked her did she cum?...she said yes....hehe...i dunno how true is it...but it definitely made me feel satisified...a break of about 30 secs & i started to pump her like before...then finally i blew of my 2nd load...it was sooooo satisfying!

rest and hug for a while before we proceed to clean up....after clean up...TCSS again...smoking & enjoying my milo...we left after we finished the drinks & i sent her home as it's pretty near my place...

Body: 6.5 (not fat but slightly fleshy)
Boobs: B+ (slightly saggy but still alright)
BBBJ: 8.5 (her tongue rocks with occasional deep-throat)
FJ: 9 (Tight & wet that i must agreed it's very nice)
Attitude: 8 (pleasant & polite but a little quiet sometimes)

what a nice experience...thanks bro NATO...so fellow horny samster bros...what are you waiting for?!!?

NATO
10-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Body: 6.5 (not fat but slightly fleshy)
Boobs: B+ (slightly saggy but still alright)
BBBJ: 8.5 (her tongue rocks with occasional deep-throat)
FJ: 9 (Tight & wet that i must agreed it's very nice)
Attitude: 8 (pleasant & polite but a little quiet sometimes)

what a nice experience...thanks bro NATO...so fellow horny samster bros...what are you waiting for?!!?
glad u enjoy ur session like all the others b4 u:D

creatox
10-02-2006, 12:05 PM
yoz guys, my 1st posting here
just make it short.
SHE IS GOOD!
look quite pleasant, and just like others say, boobs quite saggy
but very friendly, really very blur look, you will know what i mean.
1st was CIM, very good, and love the way she look at me when she blowing
then rest a while, real action, but i can't stand up maybe too tired...went HC yesterday. but she very patiece, finally she make my small bro stand hard, but can't cum after 15mins horse ride, consider that she got next appt, so dun wanna make her too tired, ask her to HJ and cim. the shole process about 40mins oni, got lugi or not?
after that she really looks tired, and with approval from Mr Nato, she sleep in my room....UNTIL NOW...wah....40mins liao, better wake her up...
Look :7 (as what others describe)
BJ :8
FJ:6(it was my prob, not hers)
ATT: 9(smilling since she came to my hse)
and thanks to Nato again
P/S she mentioned to me a gal call ameilia or sth, who;s that?

creatox
10-02-2006, 01:31 PM
yoz guys, my 1st posting here
just make it short.
SHE IS GOOD!
look quite pleasant, and just like others say, boobs quite saggy
but very friendly, really very blur look, you will know what i mean.
1st was CIM, very good, and love the way she look at me when she blowing
then rest a while, real action, but i can't stand up maybe too tired...went HC yesterday. but she very patiece, finally she make my small bro stand hard, but can't cum after 15mins horse ride, consider that she got next appt, so dun wanna make her too tired, ask her to HJ and cim. the shole process about 40mins oni, got lugi or not?
after that she really looks tired, and with approval from Mr Nato, she sleep in my room....UNTIL NOW...wah....40mins liao, better wake her up...
Look :7 (as what others describe)
BJ :8
FJ:6(it was my prob, not hers)
ATT: 9(smilling since she came to my hse)
and thanks to Nato again
P/S she mentioned to me a gal call ameilia or sth, who;s that?

NATO
10-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Sorry guys.No more slots for today:eek: Thanks once again for the support;)

sg_kl_boy
10-02-2006, 04:43 PM
jialat la..Bro Nato so many stock....got to find $$$ to statified my bro liao......

NATO
10-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Those interested in booking her for tomolo session can pm or sms me:D

NATO
10-02-2006, 09:56 PM
Those interested in booking her for tomolo session can pm or sms me:D
Sorry to announce that Flora will not be working on saturday.Bookings will resume for her on sunday.:D

zunk
10-02-2006, 10:10 PM
---------------

NATO
11-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Nice fr bro zunk.it seems that she got addicted to sex already lah.Suppose to be off but want to work today,hahahaha.Just receive sms from her.She will be available from 6pm onwards.Interested can pm or sms me;)

iceburn
11-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Wow Bro Nato.. Look like this gem is on the ball when working (from the FR)
Low on Vit M if not I also like to try her too.

glgl
11-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Don’t write FR very often… only write FR to share with fellow bro when I find a good bonk… Flora is a good bonk.

Contacted bro Nato on Friday to book a session with Flora… thanks bro Nato for your quick response… confirmed a slot and proceed to the designated location at the designated time… but due to my fault in getting the location mixed up, the session started a bit later… and poor Flora got to rushed over to meet me…

While waiting, the anticipation was overwhelming… so laid on the bed and took a smoke… knock… knock… I sprang up and rushed to the door… wondering how Flora looks like… I looked through the door hole and saw a beautiful face… quickly open the door and wow, really not bad looking leh…nice big eyes, nice nose, and nice friendly smile… gave her a hug to apologized for mixing up the place… when I hugged her mmmmm… I smelt a wonderful smell of sex… I can’t explain this, but occasionally I get this smell from women, and it reminded me of sex… and Flora has this smell on her… she has this scent of sex… at this point, my didi is already half awake…

I held her hand and led her into the room… we sat on the bed, took a smoke and tcss for a little while… while tcssing, I stole a few kisses from her wonderful soft, moist lips… finished our smoke and its time to wash up… we stood up to undress… I stood behind her… I was down to by brief and she was down to her panty and bra… I moved closer to her and helped her unclipped her bra… then I put my hands on her hip… slowly stroked her on her stomach… then I closed my eyes, slowly bend down to kissed her neck… she has her eyes closed at this point, and slowly let her head rest on my shoulder… I smelt the scent of sex again… I buried my noise in her hair and get my fixed on this scent… I continued to kiss her neck, and her ear… while my hands slowly slowly moved up to her breasts… finally my hands reached the destination… I lightly cupped her breasts with my hands, and lightly massage them… ohhhhhh boy, her breasts felt soft and gentle… they felt wonderful to the touch… I lightly used my middle fingers to touch the tip of her nip… because it was so light, it felt like a slight current running through… Flora let out a breathy “Oooo….” Then I used my thumb and my index fingers to lightly rub her nipples… and she let out another “Mmmmm….” in a breathy voice… she said “Mmmmm… baby, let’s go wash up…” really steam to hear woman talking in this kind of breathy voice… like they are already very aroused and steam liao… ;)

I held her hand and led her to the washroom… I took a pee first, and she said she also need to pee, so she sat down to take a pee… at this time my didi is just inches away from her face… she look at it then she raised her hand and slowly stroke it…then she looked up into my eyes with a dreamy look, like asking “do you like it baby?”… it turned rock hard instantly… she continue to stroke it for a while… fucking shiok! She then press some soap and soaped my didi… paying special attention to my cock head… then she rinsed me off… now my turn to clean her… I pressed some soap and soaped her pussy while she was still sitting on the toilet bowl… I slowly soap her pussy… playing with her clit.. and bend down to suck on her nipple… “Ooooo…” she let out another light moan… really buay tahan liao… almost wanted to fuck her right there and then… quickly rinsed her off and dried ourselves up and moved to the bed…
Once on the bed, I held her and frenched her hard… I then lay down and she started to catbath me… reaching my didi, she put the whole thing in… giving me occasional deep throat… by now, I was so hard… my didi felt like its going to explode soon… my turn to service Flora… frenched her hard again and lay her down… I moved down to suck on her nipples and my hand was playing with her pussy… she gets wet easily… I inserted a finger into her… then I moved south to give her a paint job and taste her nice sweet cunt juice… by now she was moaning like no body business liao… in her breathy voice again, she whispered… “fuck me baby…” wah lao, how to resist? Quickly capped myself, positioned and started to penetrate her… I see my didi slowly disappeared into her pussy… Ooooo… she is tight… and she is also hotter than most girls in there… I started to pump her… and she was moaning in pleasure… and pulling the bed sheet around her… I pumped her in the missionary position for a good 10 – 15 mins… sensing I am almost there, I whispered in her ear “baby, I want you to come with me…”… she replied in her moaning voice “ok baby, don’t stop baby…” I increased my speed… she is now almost shouting “oh baby, yes baby, don’t stop… don’t stop…oh I’m coming… oh yes!!!! arrrrrrghh!!! Arrrrghhhh!!! Baby!!!! Arrrrghhhh!!!!”… I was also almost there… with her pussy wall clamping on my didi… I lost it… “Arrrrgh!!! Arrrrghh!!!” I squirted, again and again and again… I collapsed onto her… a wonderful feeling with a soft body like hers… I felt like both of us combusted and melted into one.

We stayed in bed panting for a while… after we caught our breath, we had a smoke together… French again like long lost lover after good sex.

Time was then almost up… unwillingly, went to wash up, changed and see her off.

But, will I see her again? You bet! ;)

Thanks again bro Nato!

Cheers!
glgl

NATO
11-02-2006, 07:25 PM
haha,bro glgl.seldom post fr but once u post ur fr macham those liverpool stories i read last time.ur ooh aahh really buay tahan man.kudos to u for writing such steamy stuff.will up u tomolo lah,hahhahaha:D

zunk
11-02-2006, 08:53 PM
------------------------------

NATO
12-02-2006, 08:54 AM
Flora will be available for ur bonking pleasure today.Those interested in her services can pm or sms me to book her.

Dargon1981
12-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Time for another delayed and short FR. :)

Once again thanks to Brother NATO for arranging the session for me on Saturday. Has been sometime since I try out minahs. :)

I got there abit late and as I was checking in, noticed that there was a minah sitting there waiting in the lobby, I wondered if she was Flora. Made my way to the room and sms NATO the room. 3mins later ding dong liao, opened the door and it was really the gal from the lobby.

Chit chatted with her about everything under the sun, she is really chatty and speaks to you more like a long time friend, full marks for this. Soon she started stripping and helped me out of my sheep's clothing too...hehehe....Plenty of frenching and she starting groping my little brother.....she is really passionate and seems to be enjoying herself....really horny.....adjourned to the bathroom to wash up....nothing much here.

Dried up and made our way under the sheets, wooo hooo....she started her solid BBBJ again, cannot tahan liao, capped on and started drilling her in missionary. After that ask her to go on top of me, she not too good at riding and she seem to enjoy it and managed to come in that position. I finally changed over to doggie which is my weakest and pump hard and fast before shooting into the CD. Tired and shack just collasped onto the bed with her hugging on to me.

Rested for 10mins then washed up...was suppose to be 2 shots but I was too tired liao....cannot make it liao....ended up with a handjob....overall she is really service oriented. Solid BBBJ.....for someone who has given birth she definately has a tight pussy.....highly recommended.

I shall not put the ratings since it will be similar to the rest of the brothers. Sorry for rushed and brief FR....not too good at writing..CheerS!

glgl
12-02-2006, 09:07 PM
haha,bro glgl.seldom post fr but once u post ur fr macham those liverpool stories i read last time.ur ooh aahh really buay tahan man.kudos to u for writing such steamy stuff.will up u tomolo lah,hahhahaha

Hahaha! Thanks bro Nato! Glad you enjoy the FR :D And thanks for upping me!

Cheers! ;)
glgl

NATO
13-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Flora will onle be available today from 5pm onwards due to earlier appts.Interested can pm or sms me.:D

All races are welcome.Do not ask me for pic or contacts nos.

dleifna
13-02-2006, 01:49 PM
most imptly got to thank nato for the reco...

heres the short n sweet fr:

looks: typical malay but got the cfm look...
skin color: very tanned, if fairer will be great
attitude: very friendly.. can chat anything and tends to chat dirty to enhance the mood
dressin: nice... as i like gals wearin skirt.. and like to flaunt her cleavage
boobs: b but very tanned nipples
bbbj: great and wil give u the sluty look while sucking
fj: will accomodate anything and no rush.. moan like no tm...

opinion: worth the money and worth the try, if u wanted to bonk malay fl

NATO
14-02-2006, 10:47 AM
most imptly got to thank nato for the reco...

heres the short n sweet fr:

looks: typical malay but got the cfm look...
skin color: very tanned, if fairer will be great
attitude: very friendly.. can chat anything and tends to chat dirty to enhance the mood
dressin: nice... as i like gals wearin skirt.. and like to flaunt her cleavage
boobs: b but very tanned nipples
bbbj: great and wil give u the sluty look while sucking
fj: will accomodate anything and no rush.. moan like no tm...

opinion: worth the money and worth the try, if u wanted to bonk malay fl
nice fr there.

Flora will be available to be your valentine bonk today from 1pm-7pm.Those interested can pm or sms me;)

All races are welcome.

gtruckus
15-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Thanks to Bro NATO for the hookup on short notice.

Confirmed for housecall and agreed on the extra for cab to and fro.

She was a little late (no bother since at home) but was quite happy with the person standing there when opening the door. Typical Malay but pleasant.

Very good attitude, chatty and accomodates to whatever topic you want to talk about. Very GF feeling, chatting for a while in arms on the bed...then she helped me out of me sheepskin and encouraged me to get her out of hers. Preety thorough during the showers, very nook and crany gets cleaned.

Stepped out of showers and to bed. Start catbath and that oh so good bbbj with that oh so true CFM look for a while. CD onz and straight to the penetration stuff. A bit too tired so didnt finish while "inside" (and me notorious being a "long" timer) but omg her moans.....stereo sound liao, abit scared the neighbours can hear also (especially when she comes). Being the accomodating one, she does anything to finish the job (change position etc), settled for bbbj with CIM.

Skipped 2nd round settled for more GF feeling talk in arms which she was more than happy to comply. Paid up, talked a bit more and see her out....all good.

Looks : 6
Body : 6
Boobs : B
BBBJ : 9
ATTITUDE : 10 (ver service oriented)
FJ : 8 (stereo sound liao)
RTF : recommended for bros who like stereo sound and GF feeling.

(paisey if FR not up to standard, not very good at writing)

chjw18
15-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Read about this FL and immediately contacted NATO via PM.
Got a reply via SMS and set appointment at 12:00PM today.

Below are my evaluations ...

Looks : 7/10 (long hair w/ CFM looks)
Skin : Dark
Body : 6/10 (stretch marks due to child-birth)
Boobs : B cups w/ black nipples (she is still breast-feeding)
BBBJ : 8/10 (very strong suck and lots of ball licking)
FJ : 8/10 (good sound system and facial expression)
CIM : YES
Kiss : YES (lots of tongue action)
Overall Experience : 7.5/10 (very GF feel)

Damage : $100 + Room

Pro -
1.\ Quite tight eventhough she just gave birth 9 months ago.
2.\ Still breast-feeding; so breast quite firm and milk comes out when squeeze.
3.\ Very friendly and accomodating to position changes.
4.\ Very patient, no rush, very GF feel.
5.\ Very hygenic, scrub you clean before the job.

Con -
1.\ She does this on a full time basis (1:30PM - 8:00PM), no more FL feel.

chjw18
15-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Read about this FL and immediately contacted NATO via PM.
Got a reply via SMS and set appointment at 12:00PM today.

Below are my evaluations ...

Body : 6/10 (stretch marks due to child-birth)
Boobs : B cups w/ black nipples (she is still breast-feeding)
BBBJ : 8/10 (very strong suck and lots of ball licking)
FJ : 8/10 (good sound system and facial expression)

Damage : $100 + Room

Pro -
1.\ Quite tight eventhough she just gave birth 9 months ago.
2.\ Still breast-feeding; so breast quite firm and milk comes out when squeeze.
3.\ Very friendly and accomodating to position changes.
4.\ Very patient, no rush, very GF feel.
5.\ Very hygenic, scrub you clean before the job.

Con -
1.\ She does this on a full time basis (1:30PM - 8:00PM), no more FL feel.

xaer88
15-02-2006, 05:18 AM
this fr comes a bit late..

tks 2 Bro NATO for arranging my first muslim escapade...

Tis gal really likes 2 play and she can ssure u that all these is for fun...

Eventho she has a son, her pussy is still quite tight n wet and her moans r really music 2 the ears.... .

Looks: 5 (Avearge looking malay look, do not set high expectation, not for people who needs look factor )
Body: 5. (some fats around waist and a little tummy and some stretch marks which is typical of a mum)
Boobs: B (A little saggy, very dary nipples
BBBJ: Very Very good suction with lots of deepthroat. Various speed and will lean sideways on your groin will dick pointing out from the side wall of mouth which i like a lot. and lotsa CFM look very erotic indeed but better if she is better looking.
FJ: 7 (Tight n wet. Very good moaning tho. Very accomodating. Willing to try any position. No hurry. Obligated to make sure u cum twice. For my case, I couldn't cum the second time and she calls it quits after about 30mins boking. I asked for one last try and she say ok nicely so very good attitude and service. Ps she loves bath tub and we raba in bath tub. )
Attitude: 8.5 (Very accomodating and friendly. Tries to warm up to you. )
Damage : $150/2hrs/2shots + Room $30 + own condom
Definately worth a try for u guys.

Final reminder: PM Bro NATO if u wan 2 hv a gd time. Cheers...

thanks bro nato...any more better looking malay ladies? good day to you..

xaer88

NATO
15-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Flora will be available from 12pm today.Those interested in having a wonderful bbbj and tight pussy can pm or sms me for her bookings.:D

NATO
16-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Flora is available from 1.30pm today.Interested in her services can pm or sms me :D

NATO
16-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Final reminder: PM Bro NATO if u wan 2 hv a gd time. Cheers...

thanks bro nato...any more better looking malay ladies? good day to you..

xaer88
that shows u not following the schoolgal fantasy thread.2 syt over at that thread.;)

NATO
16-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Flora is available from 1.30pm today.Interested in her services can pm or sms me :D
Next available slot for her is 6pm onwards:D

frankng
16-02-2006, 05:17 PM
pm NATO yesterday after reading this postings. he called back within minutes and i was set for an 8pm slot.

went over to h81 after work and sms NATO the room #. less than five minutes later there was a knock on the door. this is always the part that makes or break the session. the way i figured, if you don't set your expectation too high, chances are you're not gonna be disappointed much. (plus i kinda like brown sugar sometimes also helps)

the face was as some bros said, a typical malay girl's face. rather pleasent. works for me, i was there for the bonk not judge a miss world contest. everything was sop. she came in, i was watching tv, she ruba me, i ruba her back then she suddenly grabbed my crotch and giggle "you horny already ah?" ... now, who was that idiot that said this girl have to slowly chit-chat then she warm up to you..?? NOT..!! then we started laughing and grabbing each other all the way to the shower..

this girl is LOUD..!! real or not i don't know, i don't care. for those that want to do this girl at home, your neighbour WILL hear it. anyway, back to situation at hand. we started of with cat-bath (is this what you guys call it now? we used to say 'lick all over') i then told her that i'm a sucker for blowjob, she promptly position for a bbbj. damn! she was good! i felt bad that she was working so hard, so i shifted her over into a 69 and fingered her BIG time. she then went into a frenzied squirming, muffled moans and deep-throating.(is there such a word?) 5 mins of this and we switched to missionary, this didn't do anything for me but she was moaning her head off. finally i like to finish off doggie. (this been the year of the dog and such) i like this because you get to appreciate the girl's ass. (i'm a legs and ass man) and this girl has a big ass. i like. brought everything to a climax. she cum,(she said) i cum and we both lay exhausted and sweating on the bed. shit!! why did i book two hours??!! the little brother is gonna shrivel to a prune, with this girl. bad move.

we washed up and watched american idol on tv for the next half hour. i was not gonna go for the second shot (no point risking a trip to the chiropractor).... or so i thought. half way through the show, our hands starting roaming again. she asked bbbj again? i quickly said please and thank you! it was pure bliss for the next ten mins (did i mentioned i'm a sucker for blowjob) this was even better than the first time round, (what is this?! loyalty reward scheme..?!) long story short, basically the same routine, ending with doggie. washed up, dressed up, still have time. sat down talked about geo-political tension, ending world hunger, saving our planet... NOT..!! after washing ourselves, we basically ruba ruba until time almost up, rushed down to return the room key so can collect back the deposit. (some people damn cheap! lol...)

all i all, i felt it was a satisfying evening for me and money well spent. it was 150/2hrs/2shot, 2.5 for the rubber, 20 for the room. a great bonk after a hard day's work -priceless!!

my ratings for the girl would be about the same as what the other bro posted. just use it as a guide. you should allow for variation/margin of error (going by the maxim - one man's meat...etc..)

have fun bonking!! i did.

NATO
17-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Flora will be available from 11am today.Those interested in her services can pm or sms me for her bookings:D

novetan
17-02-2006, 12:39 PM
As promised, this is my delayed report.

I game for gal that maon loudly. This is the gal. Hearing her moan and squim can make you so high. Like one of the bro mentioned, her tongue can wrap around your didi. Her tongue work like a snake. Also one of the best deep throat. This gal is good for sex and she really enjoys it. If you have not experince tsunami, can see how juice flow with this gal.

One for good memories.

Looks: 7/10
Body: Boobs av. size, dark nipple, about 20 ct coin
Tummy: a bit flappy
RTF: yes

NATO
17-02-2006, 02:14 PM
As promised, this is my delayed report.

I game for gal that maon loudly. This is the gal. Hearing her moan and squim can make you so high. Like one of the bro mentioned, her tongue can wrap around your didi. Her tongue work like a snake. Also one of the best deep throat. This gal is good for sex and she really enjoys it. If you have not experince tsunami, can see how juice flow with this gal.

One for good memories.

Looks: 7/10
Body: Boobs av. size, dark nipple, about 20 ct coin
Tummy: a bit flappy
RTF: yes
glad u enjoy her services.Flora is available now;)

tinalam
17-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi, bro Nato. why u don't stock Indian girl?:p

NATO
17-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi, bro Nato. why u don't stock Indian girl?:p
dun have how to stock,wait til they approach me lor;)

asia65
18-02-2006, 12:02 AM
First Thank Nato bro for arranging this good gem for me.

here is a short forum as promise as i not very good in writing.
meet her at 10pm Lav81, first look ok to me as i already know what to expact. talk cock sing song abit to make some mood. when to shower her with some nice sexy play there. on the bed treat u like a long lost bf work very hard & make sure u really enjoy the section. lick, kiss, suck ball, ride on u, change style, until u about to cum, take out cd give a last good sexy look with bbbj till u cim.
for those bro who like to try her, i should said is worth a try as she is friendly alway smile treat u like bf.

Looks : 6/10 (tall w/ CFM looks)
Body : 6/10 (stretch marks)
Boobs : B cups
BBBJ : 8/10 (lots of ball licking)
FJ : 9/10 (good sound system and facial expression)
Kiss : YES (like gf)
Overall Experience : 8/10 (a hard working girl)

Damage : $100/1Hrs/1 Short

NATO
18-02-2006, 09:23 AM
First Thank Nato bro for arranging this good gem for me.

here is a short forum as promise as i not very good in writing.
meet her at 10pm Lav81, first look ok to me as i already know what to expact. talk cock sing song abit to make some mood. when to shower her with some nice sexy play there. on the bed treat u like a long lost bf work very hard & make sure u really enjoy the section. lick, kiss, suck ball, ride on u, change style, until u about to cum, take out cd give a last good sexy look with bbbj till u cim.
for those bro who like to try her, i should said is worth a try as she is friendly alway smile treat u like bf.

Looks : 6/10 (tall w/ CFM looks)
Body : 6/10 (stretch marks)
BBBJ : 8/10 (lots of ball licking)
FJ : 9/10 (good sound system and facial expression)
Kiss : YES (like gf)
Overall Experience : 8/10 (a hard working girl)

Damage : $100/1Hrs/1 Short
bro glad u enjoy but next time dun so last minute ok;)

Flora is available today for ur pleasure.Those interested can pm or sms me.If u have other queries pls call rather than sms ok.All races are welcome

NATO
18-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Flora just came her menses so she wont be able to attend to u guys this few days:o

hootieblwfsh
19-02-2006, 12:53 AM
This is a delayed FR.

Firstly many thanks to bro Nato for first FR. Bros please bear with me.

Made a booking the night before. Shortly after, receive confirmation. All set for a 4pm bonk. Book a room at L81. Just got into the room, bro Nato sms saying she's ready. Immediately reply with the room no. Not long after, knock on the door. Open the door and pleasantly surprise with her looks.

she came in and we then lie on the bed cuddled up and TCSS. then she ask wanna go shower. we got up, undress each other and proceed to shower. she wash me up thorughly, then sat down and took my dick in her mouth. So very long never bonk, the feeling was super. after awahile almost came so ask her to stop. dry up and proceed to the bed. cuddle up again and we kiss. then slowly move to her breast and took it in my mouth alternating from one to the other. then proceed down south and gave her tongue and finger service. her moan got me excited. proceed to kiss her again and then she capped me and gave me a blowjob. feeling was wonderful and after awhile already explode. we washed up and cuddled up and listen to her mp3 and chit chat.

we started to kiss again and gave me a catbath. she then proceed down and gave me her wonderful blow job again. then she capped me and ride me. her puusy was tight almost came immediately. maybe too long never bonk but luckily manage to control. slowly she increase the pace and ride me hard. cannot hold on any longer and told her i'm cumming. she rides even harder. exploded but she continues riding me. after a while she stops and pulled out my dick. could hear a little pop. book for 2 hrs but all done in just over 1. a wonderful experience, looking forward to the next one.

Body : 7/10 (stretch marks)
BBBJ : 8/10 (very strong suck and ball licking)
FJ : 8/10 (tight pussy)
RTF: definately, looking forward to it.

NATO
21-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Flora will be available from tomolo.Those interested in her services can pm or sms me.

Btw the qc on the new minah did not happen.No call from her so no news.

NATO
21-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Flora will be avaiable tomolo from 10am-6pm only.Thank you

NATO
22-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Next available slot for her today will be at 3pm.Those interested can pm or sms me.

minahktvsiao
22-02-2006, 02:11 PM
bro nato i hv not try her yet can arrange?

firlin2001
22-02-2006, 02:27 PM
hi bro nato....

jus wondering if she does take mly guys.... jus wanna make sure as some mly gals don serve mly guys

NATO
22-02-2006, 02:31 PM
hi bro nato....

jus wondering if she does take mly guys.... jus wanna make sure as some mly gals don serve mly guys
as stated in opening post.all races are welcome.going out soon.:D

NATO
23-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Next available slot will be from 2pm.Those interested can pm or sms me.

All races are welcome

NATO
23-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Next available slot will be from 2pm.Those interested can pm or sms me.

All races are welcome
Sorry,she is taking the day off:mad:

LJpokeCB
23-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Thx NATO for arranging.. tried her on 220206!

i will not post fr as many bros here already done so.... fully agree with bros here... like her stereo sound system best!!

happy chionging!!!

cim69
23-02-2006, 06:13 PM
yo bro is she available on saturday afternoon ,me only free on that day.waiting for your arrangment thanks

NATO
23-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Thx NATO for arranging.. tried her on 220206!

i will not post fr as many bros here already done so.... fully agree with bros here... like her stereo sound system best!!

happy chionging!!!
Flora will be available from 9pm-12am for those who need nite bonks:D

chickenzip
24-02-2006, 09:22 AM
thks nato for the arrangement.

stats as per stated....a bit flabby on the stomach though...else i would rate her a 9/10.

her bj is defintely one of the best! heavenly!!! :D

NATO
24-02-2006, 09:31 AM
thks nato for the arrangement.

stats as per stated....a bit flabby on the stomach though...else i would rate her a 9/10.

her bj is defintely one of the best! heavenly!!! :D
nice and short fr.

Flora next available slot will be at 5pm today:D

All races are welcome

NATO
24-02-2006, 11:10 AM
yo bro is she available on saturday afternoon ,me only free on that day.waiting for your arrangment thanks
bro dun like that leh.pm me with ur nos lah else how i want to arrange for u.Many of u guys posted in my thread say interested and to arrange but always end up nothing leh cos no nos how to arrange for u guys;)
Saturday most likely she also works.

NATO
24-02-2006, 02:40 PM
flora next available slot will be at 6.30pm:D

cim69
24-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Sorry Bro How To Pm You Still New With This

NATO
24-02-2006, 06:47 PM
a piece of news for u bros who want her services.1 bro here has brought her unlimited pleasure with the use of vibrator.This is his rtf visit.She enjoys it tremendously and would like me to highlight it out that if u guys have vibrator pls bring it along for ur session:D

beachboii
25-02-2006, 12:30 AM
i want to send my sincere apology to NATO for the last minutes cancel of the bonking session today. I would like tobook the slot at next wednesday 730pm...

so sorry brother NAto.

NATO
25-02-2006, 10:34 AM
i want to send my sincere apology to NATO for the last minutes cancel of the bonking session today. I would like tobook the slot at next wednesday 730pm...

so sorry brother NAto.
next wed den sms me lor;) .flora will be available today

NATO
25-02-2006, 11:20 AM
next wed den sms me lor;) .flora will be available today
Flora will only be available from 4pm onwards today.

NATO
27-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Flora is available today.those interested in her services can pm or sms me:D

NATO
28-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Flora will be available wed from 10-3pm only.interested can pm or sms me:D

NATO
01-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Horny Flora is back today up to 3pm.those that have vibrator or other sex tools pls bring along during ur session with her.She is getting hornier and hornier with u guys session.

All races are welcome

NATO
02-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Horny Flora is back today up to 3pm.those that have vibrator or other sex tools pls bring along during ur session with her.She is getting hornier and hornier with u guys session.

All races are welcome
Flora will be available from 4pm today;)

novetan
02-03-2006, 09:31 PM
a piece of news for u bros who want her services.1 bro here has brought her unlimited pleasure with the use of vibrator.This is his rtf visit.She enjoys it tremendously and would like me to highlight it out that if u guys have vibrator pls bring it along for ur session:D

Hello NATO,

You are talking about me eh!. Fellow bro, pse treat her nice. Pse bring this along if you have. She will scream the ceiling down.

http://www.fuckingmachines.com/updates/full0.php

cim69
03-03-2006, 09:28 AM
hi bro ,got ur PM will contact u soon .
is she working on saturday morning thank for that

NATO
03-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Hello NATO,

You are talking about me eh!. Fellow bro, pse treat her nice. Pse bring this along if you have. She will scream the ceiling down.

http://www.fuckingmachines.com/updates/full0.php
haha,u say urself hor,i never disclose ur nick but she really enjoy it lah.Anyway she will be available from 3.30pm today

NATO
04-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Flora will be available from 1pm-5pm today;)

NATO
07-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Desperate and horny Flora is available today from 3pm.Interested in her services can pm or sms me:D

NATO
12-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Flora is also out of action already.Do not pm or sms me for her services.No more working.