PDA

View Full Version : Surprise find - Thai

FattyJon
04-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Was wandering CBD area one evening after a long day of company seminar.
When I was still deciding where should I go for dinner I saw the "SPA" sign with LED lights! Told my why not! My body was aching from seating for the whole day.

I went in and saw this SYT sitting at the reception counter, at first I thought she was a malay! When I went forward wanting to talk to her, the receptionist came out (just a normal working auntie), asked me how long I want, took the 1 hour slot and went in.

I went in the room and changed out (can't remember were there shorts for me to change or not, even if they have we would wear it for long). I was sitting there surfing Facebook for 5 mins and the SYT came in! My heart went hosey lah

She is a about 1.55m, a bit fleshy, boob size is like 33-34B (estimate only) she was dressed in a body hugging OL dress which made her look even more amazing

We greeted each other and she asked me to lay down on my stomach!

While she was massaging me she asked me a weird question!
Her: why you choose 1 hour?
Me: huh? What you mean! I thought 1 hour was normal?
Her: You can last 1 hour ?(wah Wah wah stroking my ego)
Me: Wanna try?
Our conversation continues
Me: are you Malay?
Her: no! I am a Thai.
Me: really!!! You looked like a minah hahahah
Her: Why! 你喜欢马来女孩子啊!( you like Malay girls Ah)
Me: you can speak Chinese!!!!
Her: yes! I studying in singapore!

I was like wah wah wah student

And she added: I learned Chinese when I was studying in singapore.
My heart sank a bit. Haizzz not student Hahahahaha

She went on with the massage, the massage was normal not great, but her touches was stimulating, teasing me here and there and flirting with me after about 15 mins she popped the GQ! Quoted 150 for FJ! I know it's a little expensive but little bro took over and accepted it.

She went out to get the rubber and came back, undressed and start to do the SOPs, catbath, HJ, too bad not BBBJ. Once my little bro was at its max hardness, she slowly came down on me in a cowgirl position! Can feel that she is horny as she was very wet! From cowgirl, we switch to missionary, as I was humping, I can see that she is enjoying and shy! She don't dare to look me in the eye and when I looked at her and gave me a pai seh slap on my arm! HAHAHAH! As the place doesn't have a great sound proof, she want trying her best to control her moans. We switched to doggie and I released! She helped to clean me up and she went for a shower.

Name: Forgot! But she has a dark complexion and short hair! Easy to recognize
Massage: 5/10
FJ:8/10
Damage: 60+150
RTF: when my wallet allows!

Please PM me for location! Will accept both exchange of contacts (prefer Malay :)) or you can upped my points.

Going to company audit now so may take a little while to reply!

Thanks bros!

johnn
05-12-2014, 07:26 AM
thk for sharing

trek2
05-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Good FR bro...

A bit pricey tho for me....hahaha

venuspapa
05-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Bro nice fr, can share this playground?

louisap
07-12-2014, 06:12 PM
ctc and info pls?

greedy
07-12-2014, 08:08 PM
share the ctc

FattyJon
09-12-2014, 08:56 AM
I have just sent out the contact to the 1st Batch of bros! Sorry for the long wait very bz recently.

For bros that didn't receive anything! So sorry. We need to safe keep this place so those with low rep points. I hope you understand! Thanks

koo84
09-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Bro pls share!! Thanks!!

power69
09-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Thk john for sharing, but 60dlr for a thai massage is expensive

Steventan
10-12-2014, 07:59 AM
I have just sent out the contact to the 1st Batch of bros! Sorry for the long wait very bz recently.

For bros that didn't receive anything! So sorry. We need to safe keep this place so those with low rep points. I hope you understand! Thanks

Hope you can share location. Shared with you some points.

jungen
13-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Bro,can share location and ctcs

its_me20006
14-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Bro, can shared contact? Thanks!

GabuGabu
14-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Mind sharing location

hornist
28-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks