PDA

View Full Version : Pls help.

hong5287
04-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Hi to all SBF bros,

I apologize in advance first as I'm new to "playing":p. Just want to ask cat 50 - cat 150 what are the services different they provide? Only went cat 50 before.
And please guide me how to up points so I can up you guys.

P/s: really appreciate the help.

Nato17
04-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi to all SBF bros,

I apologize in advance first as I'm new to "playing":p. Just want to ask cat 50 - cat 150 what are the services different they provide? Only went cat 50 before.
And please guide me how to up points so I can up you guys.

P/s: really appreciate the help.

Don't up us. Because we are not WLs or FLs. Cat 50 is only for Ang Mos etc. Cat 150 is when you want to raw and do the backdoor. Go to any OKT and say you want to have 3 sessions of backdoor service and they know what to do. :)

hong5287
04-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Don't up us. Because we are not WLs or FLs. Cat 50 is only for Ang Mos etc. Cat 150 is when you want to raw and do the backdoor. Go to any OKT and say you want to have 3 sessions of backdoor service and they know what to do. :)

Thank bro :)

ahboi123
05-12-2014, 09:38 AM

Hope bro NATO cleared your doubts. Friday is a good day cause too many customer, they prefer one customer book few slots so they don't need to get fcuked too many times.