PDA

View Full Version : Does being a singaporean mean allowing foreigners to occupy half our country?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-12-2014, 03:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

DOES BEING A SINGAPOREAN MEAN ALLOWING FOREIGNERS TO OCCUPY HALF OUR COUNTRY?

.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;} Post date:
3 Dec 2014 - 8:42am

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/ST-220411-1024x559_1_1.jpg?itok=fLPzHi-H (http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/field/image/ST-220411-1024x559_1_1.jpg)

Dear The Real Singapore,

First of all, i would like to introduce myself, i am proud to be a Singaporean. I am a Singaporean by Birth and also I am a Malay. I have friends of Chinese, Indians and also Eurasians. I have gone thru compulsory National Service and honestly i am proud to perform my duties during my National Service stinct. Our common language is English.
This is how we communicate since English have always been our First Language followed by Mother Tongue. This is set by our Ruling Government which is the PAP. My Grandparents have accepted it, my parents have accepted it and i accept it with open heart.

Since Kindergarten, this have been instilled to us. I have been educated not to be Racist nor give any Racist Remarks.

Recently, I have seen things with my own eyes which appalled me. They are as follows:

1) The Mass of Foreign Workers at Orchard Road which really congested it so bad that i have to Curse in my heart about them. The thing about these workers, they are bloody filthy... left their rubbish all behind them after they are done drinking or eating ( Filipinos, China and Indian Nationals). In fact not only at Orchard Road but all over Singapore

2) When i was at ICA to make replacement for my lost NRIC, i was shocked to see a Japanese Couple holding a Pink NRIC wanted to renounce their Citizenship. A Caucasian Man holding Pink NRIC also wanting to renounce his Citizenship. China lady (By her accents and clothings) and her young adult daughter making a big fuss at the counter over Chinese Speaking Customer Service Officer and their China passports. There are many other issues regarding these "Foreign Talents" which happens over at ICA. Within a spate of 1 hour, i was there, i witness all these.

3) China Nationals behaving like a Hooligan when conversing to a Singaporean When asking for Directions (Tourists)

All these events makes me think, do we really need all these Foreigners? True enough, we need tourists for the economics but do we really need to be treated like Shit? Honestly i am not a Racist but from all my incidents, most of it involved China Nationals. Why do we SINGAPOREANS have to put up with all these Craps? And how do we get rid of them?

Muhd Ain Mokhtar
TRS reader

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?195048-Does-being-a-singaporean-mean-allowing-foreigners-to-occupy-half-our-country&goto=newpost).