PDA

View Full Version : After CNY Shock! New! Cherie..Elegant..Sexy....

samster2324
30-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Good News!!!

Extra! Extra!

Kk Entertainment present to you: Cherie....

Cherie: 25 yrs

Height : 1.58m

Weight : 45kg

V Stats : 33-24-35

Service : AR, CIM, Bbbj, Body to Body Massage :confused:

Language : Simple English & Japanese

Members, photos are already up in the link.

Non-Members, pls pm your SB ID,contact no with email addr.

Contact Kk for booking before its too late.

Brought to you by courtesy of Kk Entertainment.

samster2324
30-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Sorry to bros who have pm me.

Cherie is from Thai and as usual for Kk stable damage is 150/90/2shots

She will be in Sillypore soon and as pics up for members, many slots have been book, so for anyone who have not try Kk Thai Dish, try and you will be addicted. But dont la bro, just enjoy yourself can already la. haha!

Juz joking la!

yzzets
30-01-2006, 05:11 PM
please add me to the group. thanks... need some tom yam to spice my life!!

samster2324
30-01-2006, 08:09 PM
please add me to the group. thanks... need some tom yam to spice my life!!

CHEERS,EMAIL PLS I WILL SEND U THE PICS

goktvonly
30-01-2006, 08:22 PM
bro,

send me the pics too

buatahan
31-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Sorry to bros who have pm me.

Cherie is from Thai and as usual for Kk stable damage is 150/90/2shots

Juz joking la!

Hi bro samster2324 i'm interested in joining the group.Can send pictures to me at buatahan @yahoo.com.sg. ? Thank you.:D

samster2324
01-02-2006, 08:47 AM
The moment you have been waiting for:

Cherie, the New Thai Gem.

Booking starts today, first blood already taken up, so try your luck for the next available slots.

Service: AR, Bbbj, CIM, Body to Body Massage....

Sextisfaction Guaranteed!!!

hornyguysg
01-02-2006, 11:03 AM
hi,would like to join the group.
E-mail:[email protected]

gaia
01-02-2006, 12:14 PM
bro, would like to join the group too....

[email protected]

sexy_lion
01-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Thanks to Brother KK, I’m able to draw the 1st blood for a sweet & lovely Cherie today!

At the hotel, when the room is opens, I saw a lovely Thai girl smiling & greeting me “Sawasddd… ka!” in her lingerie. She’s very classic Thai looking, about 1.6m, proportionate body with B-cup – just my cup of tea

Cherie makes me feels like a king – serving me very attentively & carefully, helping me removing all my clothes & showering, cleaning every single inch of my body!

After the shower, we have a quickie 1st – starting from me kissing & suckling on her lovely breasts, fingering her & ending with me in a missionary position.

She ‘s indeed very on the ball! After the 1st round, she gives me a relaxing Thai massage (where did she gets all the stamina) while I was snoring away in cloud 9.

After the massage is round 2. it is a long & ferocious round – we change & change positions numerous time, after which I cannot tahan & have to burst out all my internal energy. What a sextisfying way to spend my holiday!

This FR is still fresh from the oven… I’m so fxxxing shagged now… time for a quick nap to recuperate my internal energy now. Thanks for the gem, Brotehr KK!

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (B-cup)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 (Very friendly)
RTF: 100% Yes!! But I'm low on $$ now

samster2324
01-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Greeting to bros, :cool:

tks to bro Sexy lion for posting a virgin& n honest fr for Cherie.............

thx for the support ....

As usual awaiting ur PMs.

thk many bros for the up, when i recover i will up u bd.....

KK

with regards,
Samster2324

kingbaccarat
02-02-2006, 11:05 AM
bro like that i also must call kk to try liao la.

Just bonk another girl from other okt yesterday. haha

must rest first to get energy.

cheers! Happy Chinese New Year bros

blackjak
02-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Hi bro hw can i contact u,i interested leh,i m a newbies.:confused:

tonysy_lim
02-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Hi

please let me join your group too tonysy_lim @ yahoo.com

many thanks

tony

Devilsown
02-02-2006, 09:16 PM
pls add me to the group
[email protected]

kingbaccarat
03-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Bros,

Last night my third continue F...k for 3days jumping from one okt to another.
First there is this model, then continue with school uniform gal, and now this one from kk that have body to body massage. At first thinking of saving after CNY but now with all these okt that have beauty, how can i tahan la.

Called kk to book for Cherie but was told fully book at first till midnite. Told him to contact me straight away if there are customer who cancel. I dont like to book before in advance, okt who have deal with me will know, go when my bro stand but recently, stand very often, dont know why. Half an hour later, kk called and there is a slot available in 30mins. Ok, no problem, so happy like strike lottery.

Reached there, was welcome by a traditional wai from Cherie. Looks a bit different from pics but take a careful look at the shape, was a sexy one except for the boobs, if it is 35', think will make a perfect 10. I began to observe her as she ursher me to the seat and got me a drink. Was wearing a sexy beige translucent lingerie. Her hip caught my attention, i love that sexy figure. TCSS for a while and let me to the bath tub where hot water already prepared. Shower me and as it goes along would occasionally have deep kissing. Bbbj me in tub and it was out of the world kind, better than Bee Bee, the previous girl. Told myself to control la.

On the bed she would start to kiss me and cat bath me from top till bottom. Oh shiok! ah shiok! she was licking my balls, the part i like most from her. The bbbj was really out of the world bro. ah! ah! cannot tahan liao la. Turn her over and started to paint her with my saliva brush. as i paint her she would give me that come on f...k me baby kind of look with a soft moan. The pubic was not that bushy so its my time to bring her out of this world. Ah! oh! oosh! oosh! she was calling. Paint her cunt till the juice came running out while i continue to suck it dry. Cap me and let her ride on me, change position to missionary, keeping doggie to the last. Finally, the time came after a few mins, stand on floor while she on the bed had a doggie, brought her to the mirror and told her to look at the mirror while i doggie her. Slowly, controlling my thrust, oh! oh! oosh! i cannot tahan liao and gave her a few seconds of hard bang before coming.

Rested for a while and she ask if i want a massage. Of course, after three battle in three days must relex abit la. She used lotion and did a very good massage. Started to have body to body massage after 15-20mins. It was good even though her breast are not that big. Told her that i just wanna relex, dont want 2nd round. Actually cannot go liao la, no strength. Times almost up, had a shower together and get ready to go home, dont go to work liao.

Looks : 6.5/10

Boobs : 33 i think, well shape

Bbbj : out of the world 9/10

AR : 6/10

Fj : 7.5/10

Massage : 8/10

Service : cannot find words to describe

As usual, have thanks the okt kk for providing gals with standard.

Pls up my pts if bros like the posting. thanks

samster2324
03-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Greeting to bros, :p

tks to bro King for posting a fr for Cherie.............

thx for the support ....

thk many bros for the up, when i recover i will up u bd n thk those bro who minus my pts didnt even leave their big name,dont worry i kw who u ppl are,i have no time to entertain u.....:confused:

KK

with regards,
Samster2324

Starckhol
03-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Yesterday Morning have the first session with Cherie before rushing off to a meeting.... Must release stress first before a good presentation...HaHa

Cut short, reach hotel "knock knock" on the door then comes quite a pretty and petite lady. Dressed in a sexy pink lingerie with black bra and a matching G-String... Wow, DiDi started to react a bit.... She then help me to undress first and ask me to proceed to shower....

In the bathroom, SOP Thai style bathing from your neck to your feet... Of course paying more attention to your Dick and Ass for servicing later.... After bathing proceed back to the bed and actions start... Indeed a very very good BBBJ from her, she will stare at you with CFM looks and after only about 6 to 7 mins I CUM, CIM half way and when she feels my load she quickly move her mouth away.... I'm okay about that, then she masterbate me all the way before going to the bathroom and rinse her mouth....

After I'ver finished my cigarette, she asked me nicely want a massage? Of course I want... Massage was very good, better than those Tui Na that I've been to, maybe never try Thai massage before. Very good pressing on my back, legs, hands and even fingers and toes.... The best part was putting her both palms on my groin area and held onto in for about 1 min or so....
Then can feel the blood pressure from my DiDi rising again....

Ding Ding, round 2 start.... Like a beast grab her to me, took off her towel and throw it aside and started licking her breasts, neck and finger her as well.... Her moaning was a bit Errr.... Arggg.. Errr... Argggg...
After about 5 mins, ask her to BBBJ me again.... Cannot stand her superb BBBJ, told her to cap me and she ride on me first.... Not bad for a rider, then change to missionary style with her 2 legs on my shoulders... Pump her hard and fast and can hear her moaning turning very high.... I'm a sucker for moans from girls so very excited too.... Pump her for about 5 mins and change to my favourite position, Yeh Doggie..... Hold on to her 2 bums and pump hard with long and fast strokes..... About 5 mins, my DiDi surrender and raise his white flag into her......

After that, SOP, bathe me help me dress up and leave the place with a smile.

Name: Cherie (Thai)
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (A bit small)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Hell of a good sucker)
AR: 6/10 (That's room for improvement)
FJ: 7/10 (Suprise that pussy was a bit tight)
Moaning: 6.5/10 (Still Okay)
RTF - I'm those kind that won't try the same gal!!!!

Star

warrior_saga
03-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Called KK yesterday evening to book cherie, & am so lucky, the next time slot was available, so mai tu liao, I took it & off to bonk her.

Reached her room, first impression was that she was not as pretty as in the pic, but still okay lar. As usual, went for a bath, followed by a catbath by her. She bbbj mi for abt 10 mins, & then I cum. As expecting to cim, but she took out a tissue & clean off my cum instead.

Rested for a while, then go for a second round. This time she bbbj mi again, then cap me, and I bonked her missionary, finally cum in doggie position. My, she's got a tight pussy!

Overall, quite a good fuck & a friendly attitude.

feng
03-02-2006, 09:34 PM
decided to try cherie after viewing her pics. reached the hotel and was greeted by a rather shy gal. A sexy translucent lingerie and see the sexy bra. hug her as she giggle a bit. her english is not good and through out the session it was hard to make small talk. however, it was nice of her to try.

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : big and soft nipples..
Bbbj : 6/10 (a bit short and she doesn't really like CIM)
Fj : 7/10 (nice soft moans)
Massage : 8/10 (very good. really enjoy this)
Service : was so-so for me.

goktvonly
04-02-2006, 01:47 AM
Hello,

This is my first FR. Hope you dun mind.

Thank Bro KK for his arrangement today, 3-2-2006.

Got the info and reach the hotel on time...(a bit late lah)....pai seh...

Knock knock....a gal wearing lingerie with bra n g-string inside greeted me...was not as gd looking as the photo though...

since here liao..might as well lah...so we TCSS a bit...started hugging her and caress her...then she took off my shirt and kiss me...then i strip her lingerie and kiss her breast with bra on...then took off her bra n touch her small boobs...

she say she prepare bath water...so she strip me while i took off her g-string...

while in bath tub, we cleaned each other which she focus on my didi...shiok...
then we wrap up and proceed to bed...:p

on the bed, she took off my towel while i am sitting and started catbath me slowly....down to my didi, she gave a bj i can say is awesome...my cum almost out tat time...so i stop her...:D

then i told her to ride on me...she cap me gently n started riding...a little moaning sound tat made me high....then my didi burst the cum out...

she cleaned me up while i lie down watching tv...then she came out after cleaning herself in toilet and ask if i wan massage...i say ok...

during massage, starting frm back, we TCSS somemore....then change to front, she massage her way down to my didi...shiok....then she wanted again...

this time, she catbath again n straight attack my didi for another good bj...then i sit up to shoot into her hole....hugging her tightly....

after a while...she lie down and i continue in missionary position...finally, it load off again...2 shots completed...

she cleaned me up again, then i proceed to shower....

in the end, i dressed up, paid her n left...which reminded her to take dinner as earlier during TCSS, she say haven't eat...

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : small but ok
Bbbj : 6/10 (a bit short and she doesn't really like CIM)
Fj : 6/10 (nice soft moans)
Massage : 7/10 (very good. really enjoy this)
Service : ok for me.

PS : Bro kk, remember to add me to ur group n up my points...thanks..

goktvonly
04-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Hello,

This is my first FR. Hope you dun mind.

Thank Bro KK for his arrangement today, 3-2-2006.

Got the info and reach the hotel on time...(a bit late lah)....pai seh...

Knock knock....a gal wearing lingerie with bra n g-string inside greeted me...was not as gd looking as the photo though...

since here liao..might as well lah...so we TCSS a bit...started hugging her and caress her...then she took off my shirt and kiss me...then i strip her lingerie and kiss her breast with bra on...then took off her bra n touch her small boobs...

she say she prepare bath water...so she strip me while i took off her g-string...

while in bath tub, we cleaned each other which she focus on my didi...shiok...
then we wrap up and proceed to bed...:p

on the bed, she took off my towel while i am sitting and started catbath me slowly....down to my didi, she gave a bj i can say is awesome...my cum almost out tat time...so i stop her...:D

then i told her to ride on me...she cap me gently n started riding...a little moaning sound tat made me high....then my didi burst the cum out...

she cleaned me up while i lie down watching tv...then she came out after cleaning herself in toilet and ask if i wan massage...i say ok...

during massage, starting frm back, we TCSS somemore....then change to front, she massage her way down to my didi...shiok....then she wanted again...

this time, she catbath again n straight attack my didi for another good bj...then i sit up to shoot into her hole....hugging her tightly....

after a while...she lie down and i continue in missionary position...finally, it load off again...2 shots completed...

in the end, i dressed up, paid her n left...which reminded her to take dinner as earlier during TCSS, she say haven't eat...

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : small but ok
Bbbj : 6/10
Fj : 6/10
Massage : 7/10 (ok lor...helps to ease pain)
Service : ok for me.

PS : Bro kk, remember to add me to ur group n up my points...thanks..

blackjak
04-02-2006, 05:24 AM
Tried Cherie as Nicole is not available....
very new to FR stuff...

Well, well proceed to rm....her looks is ok...but i can speak simple thai so communication is nt much a problem... she had already fill up the tub with water before asking mi to soak inside while join in the fun inside the tub too... Then she slowly start to wash my body and didi....and use her breast to rub rub my didi...ask her BJ instead and she will just do it! .... let her BJ until it's cum.
Then She washup mi and ask mi take a rest while she goes bath and while i enjoy my tv..
After that...she came out and we TCSS awhile....before proceed to bed to go second round....she will lick mi (Standard procedure) and then bj mi until i cant tahan already.... ask to proceed to missionary and ends up in doggie style cos is the doggie year(my favourite)....before i end the day!

Well can say that her service wise is quite good from her. Anyway thanks KK n keeps mi update of any new stock coming:cool:

kingbaccarat
04-02-2006, 09:44 AM
Hi,
bros who pm me for kk contact. Firstly, pls pm samster2324 for the no.
I cannot give the nos to anyone or else the okt will ban me in future.

Secondly, if you are a new babe, it is normal that they dont reply you, so maybe you can go thru a friend. find your own ways bro, thats what i did when first started.

cheers, thanks

samster2324
04-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Greeting to bros, :rolleyes:

tks to bro Goktonly,Feng n Starckhol for posting a fr for Cherie & thk for the fbacks abt the serv...............

thx for the support ....

with regards,
Samster2324 :o

Bomb
04-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Abit late,rushing for time,so a short 1.

Looks:7/10
Figure:7/10
Bbbj:7/10
Fj:7.5/10
Massage:8/10

Hardworking,gd attitude.

04-02-2006, 08:57 PM
firstly thx to bro KK to arrange the time for me.
today during 3pm suddenly free very boring,so wanna make some fun.
so call bro KK see got any gd choice.

so at the end book for Cherie.when to hotel room and saw this small size lady,skin a bit dark but overall still ok.
after rest for a while then start take shower with her.
i would say the whole 90 mins is not bad.
especially the Service is verry very gd.but only 1 thing need to deduct pts is after bonk,i have to take shower myself.
otherwise i will give here full score in Service.

Looks: 6/10(mature looking)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (small but nice shape)
BBBJ: 9/10 (make me almost cant stand and cum)
AR: 5/10 (need improvement)
FJ: 7/10 (Suprise that pussy was a bit tight)
Massage : 8/10 (very good. really make me almost sleep)
Service : 9/10:)
RTF - depend vit m

samster2324
05-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Bomb & bro 1128138 for posting a fr for Cherie.......

Indeed Cherie is very good at Bbbj & Massage...

thx for the support ....

i love FL
05-02-2006, 10:19 AM
hi bro can i join the group too?

[email protected]

samster2324
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Greeting to bros, :rolleyes:

tks to bro Blackjak for posting a fr for Cherie.............

thx for the support ....

with regards,
Samster2324

MrAte
06-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Had a 12 noon session with Cherie yesterday.... as usual went to the appointed place and sms bro KK for the room number... once he msged me the room number, i went up to the room n knocked on the door... when she opened the door, i saw this pretty thai ger staring at me... she seems rather shy so i intro myself...

She asked me to sit down n poured me a glass of water... i said it was abit warm and she turned up the airconditioning... later she helped me out of my clothes and she neatly folded them and put them on the chair and we proceed to have a bath which she had already prepared before i got there... she washed me and dried me off and we proceeded to the bed where she sucked on my nipples den down to my balls and AR and den she started with a bbbj... the feeling was heaven... i would rate this gal highly for her service... after i fired one shot, she wiped me up and massaged me... her massage not bad, her fingers got strength... was too tired for a 2nd round so after the massage chit chatted with her for abit and then left....

overall she's very accomodating, but her english not so good so communication was rather slow...

Looks: 7/10(quite pretty, mature-looking)
Boobs: 6/10 (quite small but ok)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost cum den told her to cap me)
AR: 7/10 (quite satisfied that she provides AR already)
FJ: 7/10 (quite accomodating, willing to please)
Massage : 8/10 (good pressure, strong fingers)
Service : 9/10
RTF - yes, if i had more vit m

suku
06-02-2006, 12:04 PM
FR for cherie,

Last thursday have a session with cherie, sorry for this late FR as I'm quite busy lol.

When I reach holel, knock the door see 1 pretty girl hiding behind door. Dressed in black bra and G-string. Wow not bad.

So I went in, take off my cloth and proceed to bath. After cat bath me, she giv me bj. Her BJ make me very shiok ah. I playing with her small boobs and then she cap me and ride on me. After a while, switch to missionery and release my first load.

Then, she give me a full body massage. Not bad. After massage and rest for a while, we start the 2nd round. Almost same with 1st round, also finished in missionery style.

Overall quite a nice service.

Look: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Massage: 8/10

samster2324
06-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Greeting to bros, :)

tks to bro MrAte for posting a fr for Cherie.......

Indeed Cherie is very good at Bbbj & Massage...

CHIO SYT IS ARRIVING SOON TO LET OUR ELITE BRO TO BONK,PLS VIEW THE PICS IN KK'S LINK.

thx for the support ....

As usual awaiting ur PMs. [/COLOR]

Stea|th
07-02-2006, 01:22 PM
pls send mi the pics of yr gal can.:eek:

samster2324
07-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Good News!!!

Extra! Extra!
Kk Entertainment present to you: Cherie&(Connie-c/o LT)....

Service : AR, CIM, Bbbj, Body to Body Massage :p

Language : Simple English & Japanese

Members, photos are already up in the link.

Non-Members, pls pm your SB ID,contact no with email addr.
Contact Kk for booking before its too late.

PS:JUST FOR TODAY ONLY 7PM CUS ONWARDS ONLY-$130-90MINS-2SHOTS

samster2324
07-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi broS of sbf

The latest pics of Connie(c/o LT) is uploading soon,pic is just taken from s'pore studiO

PS:THOSE MEMS OF KK PLS KINDLY CHK WITH HIM THE AVAIL SLOT IF U INTERESTED,AS FOR THOSE NEW MEMS PLS KINDLY LEAVE YR CONTACT NUM,EMAIL N YR NAME IF POSSIBLE
CHEERS

iceburn
07-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Thank you Bro KK for his arrangement on the date 05/02/2006. Afternoon slot

Got the hotel wrong and went to the wrong hotel. Heng it just beside.. so not bad. Got the room number and went up..

Knock knock....a gal wearing black lingerie with black bra n black g-string inside say hello in thai to me. I CMI for my thai so i just say Hi. look as in the photo ok la.

we try to TCSS a bit...she say she prepare bath water. ask me to take off and ask me to go and take a bath. She follow after me. while in bath tub, we cleaned each other which she focus on my didi and asshole then ask me to clean myselfafter that.. This is my 1st time so i just blur blur follow lor. Once I done with my bath she towel dry me as i step out and same she start head for my didi and start to bbbj me while i standing. after 3-5min i took a sitting position and let her carry on for 3-5mins again.

then we wrap up and proceed to bed talk a bit more and then she start to kiss me all over. shiok. she then go full force on the llower part of the body and lick my asshole while holding my legs up.. First time got lick there really turn me on. then she try very hard to bbbj me again.... good suck and good on the going round the crown of the didi. slowly she hit the right button and turn me really on.

after a long bbbj and i told her a cuming and she just carry on. I loaded off and she took it in her mouth. Wow that reall mak me high...

she cleaned me up while i lie down watching tv... she then gong into the toilet to clean herself and i follow in to clean myself. we came out after cleaning and she ask if i wan massage...i say will love to...

during massage, starting frm back, we TCSS somemore....then change to front, she massage her way down to my didi...shiok this time, she catbath again n attack my didi for another bj... but this time for a short time and just to wake up my didi. took out a cd and cap it on. and say big big. them she sit on me and started to ride me for about 5min she atrat to moan but keep cover her mouth as from time to time she moan too louad. then then i sit up and move in action with her. she lay down and i did her in missionary position, then caheang into doggy.. it a long session of doggy as we both shack out then change back to missonary position aagin and fire on from there.

in the end, i dressed up, and shestill serve my very well as when i leaving she still took my shoe for me paid her n left...

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : 6/10
Bbbj : 8/10
Fj : 7/10
Massage : 7/10 (ok lor...helps to ease pain)
Service : 6/10.
RTF: I will only try each once. No RTF unless the above is all 10/10.

PS : Bro kk, remember to add me to ur group n up my points..
Once again Thanks and remember to teach me thai.
and our kopi session.

samster2324
07-02-2006, 07:09 PM
pls kindly sent mi yr email pls bro
cheers

sengkang9
08-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Hi, I had Cherie last night! When she opened the door, I noticed that she looks a little bit different from the photos. But then again, some people always looks better in photos. She looks abit more like brown sugar than Thai.
Dressed in a see thru floral nightie & G-string, she greet & helped to take off my clothes & shoes. The water was running already.
We tcss for a while & end up frenching. Bath was good, thai style. (I noted that lately alot of Thai FL do not wash us in bathtub anymore).

We then proceed to bed. Her bbbj was not very good becos I could feel her teeth on my small head but she was hard working. I decided to take over & gave her a tongue "lashing" until I heard her moaning. It was a genuine moan.
I began fingering her & felt her wetness. Sensing her needs, I told her to put CD on me & began to pump her in missionary. She was in estacy, opening her legs widely to accomodate me. We were grinding each other, groin to groin literally. In the end, I couldnt hold on anymore & release my load onto the CD.

After cleaning me up, she went to wash up again. Coming back, she asked to lay down & gave me a good massage. Found out that she works in the massage industry (Not the "fishtank" style massage). She took her time & gave me a thorough massage. After the massage, I told her I want round 2.
This time, I put on CD & she gave me a BJ. She worked very hard, trying to make me cum but I just couldnt. I told her to lie down again & began pumping her again, We then changed to doggie position (This year being the Year of the Dog) it seems to do the trick again. Sge was grasping the bedsheets & moaning again. I felt her muscle squeezing me & in no time, I lost control & shot off my load. @nd round, is alway for difficult for me but it is not an issue this time.
My FR on Cherie:
Looks : 8 (Quite pretty)
Boods : A cup with pearky nipples (Confirm A, checked cup size & confirm with her, ha ha)
Figure : 8 (Slim & proportionate)
BBBJ : 5 (Needs alot of practise)
FL : 8 .Quite responsive, seems to be always wet & behave like GF being fuck happily.
RTM : Definitely, she needs training.

samster2324
08-02-2006, 12:24 PM

tks to bro Suku,Iceburn & Sengkang for posting fr for Cherie.......

CHIO SYT Jennie IS ARRIVING SOON TO LET OUR ELITE BRO TO BONK,PLS VIEW THE PICS IN KK'S LINK,Cfm wont disappoint bros......

thx for the support ....

As usual awaiting ur PMs

ps:lastly cherie is going bd this weekend,bros who havent try her pls dont miss the date with her.:rolleyes:

iceburn
08-02-2006, 12:28 PM

tks to bro Suku,Iceburn & Sengkang for posting fr for Cherie.......

CHIO SYT Jennie IS ARRIVING SOON TO LET OUR ELITE BRO TO BONK,PLS VIEW THE PICS IN KK'S LINK,Cfm wont disappoint bros......

thx for the support ....

As usual awaiting ur PMs

ps:lastly cherie is going bd this weekend,bros who havent try her pls dont miss the date with her.:rolleyes:

Thanks sam..
just the fact that she is good,
To all bro really worth a try on her.
went to see pic of jennie.. really chio..

samster2324
08-02-2006, 12:51 PM
HI TO ALL KK'S MEMS LISTED IN HIS HP LIST ONLY FOR TOMYAM....

IF YR NUM APPEAR ON HIS HP,HE WILL GV U SPECIAL RATE JUST FOR TODAY ONLY,JUST TO THK BROS WHO HV SUPPORT HIS GALS DURING THIS WHILE..

HE REALLY APPRECIATED FOR THE WARM SUPPORT N FBACKS OF HIS GALS FROM THE BROS WHO HV SUPPORTED THEM
CHEERS:p

RoundTheWorld
08-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Call bro Kk this afternoon and booked a session at 4:30pm. While on the way got sms fr Kk informing change of location, lucky still around the original location. Thanks for the arrangement bro. & readers, forgive me for being long winded in FR
sms bro Kk for the room no. and received a reply within 2 mins (very efficient). Went up and knock on the door, door opened, greeted by a very sweet looking gal wearing a pink translucent lingerie w black bra and t-back (slurrp slurrp, lao chui nua liao). Went in the room, she poured me a glass of cold water and start TCSS to break the ice as she help me remove my shoes and clothes. After that i just sit there on the bed and "admire" the "scenery" as she starts disrobing.
Proceed for shower/bath. Think she works in the Body Massage on Bkk before, the way she baths me reminds me of the wonderful time I had at Poseidon:D , too bad the bath tub was too small, otherwise would be exactly like in Bkk. Back in the room, she helped to dry my back while I'm sitting on the bed and the action starts. Got a cat bath, nipple sucking and of course BBBJ while she is kneeling down. BBBJ was acceptable, would be wonderful if had not felt her teeth on my dick. On to the bed and she continued with the cat bath and further BBBJ. As i won't cum easily with BJs, she capped me and went on. tried various positions before I unload.
After a 2nd shower, massage time and further TCSS. Her massage was actually quite good, asked her and she said worked in Thai massage b4. Tried to stir me for a second round with a long BBBJ, but alas, was too tired, not enough sleep last night, told her to stop and proceed for shower.
Just as I was about to leave, some one knocked!!! She opened the door and another bro came in!!! Oops.:o Hope I didn't embarass you, whoever that bro is.

Overall, she is very accomodating, communication abit slow due to her limited english and my limited thai.

Looks: 7.5/10(quite pretty)
Boobs: 6/10 (quite small A cup)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 7/10 (at least she provides)
FJ: 8/10 (willing to please)
RTF? : No chance liao, she going back Sunday, too many mission to complete in too limited time.

chikobai
08-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Before starting the FR on Cherie, got to thank Bro KK for the session

Had a session with Cherie, she sure has a very slim, wonderful figure
Her boobs are a bit small but her sexy nipples more than make up for it
Enter the room, sure a sexy girl in transparent lingerie, WOW, turn-on manz
She went to the bathroom to prepare water for a wonderful session later
Her hands are very soft, when cleaning the cock, already can cum, her hj skill are better than her bbbj
Onto the bed, she gives a through catbath from nipples down to the cock, turn my legs up, starts her AR, great feeling, very seldom get FL to provides AR
What follows is her sensational bbbj, uses her tonge to swirl round the cock head, follow by cim

Second round starts by having a long long bbbj, fj is sop
cowgirl position, turn to missionary follow by doggie, her butt sure makes ur eyes roll, nice butt with bouncy effect

Overall a wonderful session wih Cherie

Looks: 8/10 ( a bit mature look)
Boobs: 6/10 (quite small A cup with sexy nipples)
BBBJ: 9/10 (wonderful tonge swirling action)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (willing to please)

samster2324
09-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro RoundTheWorld&Chikobai for posting a fr for Cherie.......

Indeed Cherie is a gd serv gal

CHIO SYT IS already here TO LET OUR ELITE BRO TO BONKs,PLS VIEW THE PICS IN KK'S LINK.(CONNIE&JENNIE c/o LT)

thx for the support ....

As usual awaiting ur PMs. :cool:

samster2324
09-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Good News!!!

Extra! Extra!

Kk Entertainment present to you:Late nite special after 12midnite

mems pls contact kk if the offer interest u..
cheers:p

samster2324
10-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Extra! Extra! :rolleyes:

Kk Entertainment present to you:Last day special rate for cherie

cheers;)

recca05
10-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Just tried her this afternoon. As usual, my FR is very short. arrived 15mins ahead of time and was greeted by her in lingerine with a pink night glown. She did the wai thing and was very well-mannered through out. Proceed to shower and it was in a bathtub and she cleaned me all over. Next, on the bed, she bbbj me and the rest is SOP liao.
After the 1st session, she massaged me. Heck, it is better than most massage girls in HC etc. enjoyed it. Very soon, we went into round 2.
Overall a very nice time except she's quiet and me too Maybe its her limited english. Very impressed with her service. Very polite surprising for thai. maybe thai are more polite than jap?

Looks: 7/10(quite pretty, mature-looking)
Boobs: 6/10 (quite small but ok)
BBBJ: 7/10 (she does it with cap more often)
FJ:6/10 (quite accomodating, willing to please)
Massage : 9/10 (good pressure, strong fingers)
RTF - Nah and she's going bck tmw night

samster2324
10-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Recca05 for posting a fr for Cherie& she is lucky to hv u as her last cus...

Indeed Cherie is a pro,she thk all the the bros who hv supported her during her stay here...

kk's always try to provide the best for the bros

thx for the support ....

ps:Connie&Jennie is still avail,the FR is posted under superman169....

mysbname
11-02-2006, 02:36 AM
hello bro,
can i join the group. my email [email protected].
thks

samster2324
11-02-2006, 02:49 AM
Cherie like to thank all SB bros who have bonk her. She is on the way home liao. She did really enjoy the sessions with our bros here in SB Forum.

Kk Entertainment have Connie & jennie c/o bro superman169 in stock now.
Please view the thread under Connie & Jennie c/o superman169 who is a bro of Kk. Also bros who have bonk both of them, pls write FR there.

Thank you bros for all the support.

Call Kk, JJ or LT for booking of available slot.

bigmimo
07-09-2007, 09:25 AM
hi bro,
can you add me into the group
[email protected]

thanks
regards