PDA

View Full Version : A Local Story: Tale of the Pokered Wife

Genny
01-12-2014, 10:25 PM
The following story is 80% true. Some of the names have been changed, and some sexual details exaggerated along the way, but most of it is true. If you do recognize the people in the story, please do keep it to yourself for the couple's privacy :)

Dave and his wife Amy met 6 years ago in a club, when he was 28 and she was 30. Although she was 2 years his senior, Amy was a headturner wherever she went. Her legs seemed to go on forever and her perky 33C boobs protruded out of her petite frame. Her long wavy hair smelled like flowers. She was always the gem in the club and guys loved to try and grab her attention whenever she was there. In fact, she looked a bit like Michelle Chia (TCS) with thicker lips.

Amy never had a lack of suitors, and the attention lavished upon her by numerous men made her feel commanding amongst them. She had the worst of princessy-attitudes, which made many men having the same thoughts "She's only good for a bang, and definitely not the wife material".

Of course, she was attracted to Dave (Or rather the Patek that he was wearing that night). Dave was the only son of a successfully businessman. The father's business dealings in Indonesia made him a multi-millionaire, and Dave had always lived the life of an Ah Sia Kia. Flashy cars and bling watches were the norm, and due to pressure from his parents, he had decided to find a mate to settle down. To him, looks and figures were everything, but even with his riches he did not always attract the best girls. He wasn't exactly the most handsome guy around, you see.

JimmyNeutron
02-12-2014, 09:41 AM
first camper set up shop:D:D:D:D

Genny
02-12-2014, 10:56 AM
It was a whirlwind romance and the couple got married within 7 months. Amy quitted her job as a flight stewardess with SIA to become a full time tai tai, living off the riches of the family.

Dave was always the meek kind of guy, allowing Amy to control the relationship. Often during outings, she will not give him face in front of his friends, giving him hell if her mood was bad. There were even times whereby she slapped him in public, but Dave brushed it off as innocent fun squabbling between couples. While he seemed ok, his friends were not. Soon, his friends started to see less and less of him, only a once-a-month hangout at his condo at the East for poker sessions.

Soon, Amy got pregnant and Dave was basically grounded at home to accompany her 24/7. In order to maintain whatever's left of his social life, he often jioed his friends to come over for poker sessions. Amy joined in too, initially out of boredom, but soon enough she got the hang of it and started loving the game as well. After a few times where she won a few hundred each time on a weekly basis, she was thinking to herself "hey this is easy money that can pay for my next Chanel!"

14animal
03-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Camper reporting.

Indivisual
03-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Tent - pitched.
Keropok - bought.
Wet tissue - standby.

eddtan1
03-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Tent - pitched.
Keropok - bought.
Wet tissue - standby.

I squeeze in your tent...ok bro?
I brought a bottle of wine too mate...;)

Genny
03-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Fast forward 3 years, Dave and Amy had a kid that was already 2 years old. Shortly after marriage, Amy got pregnant and Dave opened a small cafe at the East side of Singapore. Amy did not help out as she was with child, thus she continued to live a tai tai lifestyle while Dave tried to get the cafe going.

Shit happened though, the family got into some serious business troubles with their Indonesian suppliers, and within a year the family fortune's was essentially reduced to nothing. So when Amy gave birth to her boy, it was at KK hospital.

IwantbustyKim
03-12-2014, 06:38 PM
More more...

Indivisual
03-12-2014, 06:47 PM
I squeeze in your tent...ok bro?
I brought a bottle of wine too mate...;)
No worries, bro. Always welcome. Started campfire & bbq pit already. Am sure other bros & sis will also wanna join. Pot luck.

Gahtx
03-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Camping....

whatdoido
03-12-2014, 09:45 PM
No worries, bro. Always welcome. Started campfire & bbq pit already. Am sure other bros & sis will also wanna join. Pot luck.

I bring chips :D

IwantbustyKim
03-12-2014, 11:15 PM
TS where are you?

I bring Marshmellows....

Genny
04-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Test test 123

TS where are you?

I bring Marshmellows....

FrOsTy-CoLd
04-12-2014, 01:33 AM

May I join in the camp?
I am empty handed:p

fatladysings
04-12-2014, 02:31 AM
wah. this is getting good!
*join camp and start passing around whisky

matyoyo
04-12-2014, 05:20 AM
Camping for more....;):D:cool:

Genny
04-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Sorry I think it's slow as I'm under moderation

Marito1970
06-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Good start.

Post more, pl.:D

CherryQQ
08-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Sorry I think it's slow as I'm under moderation

You are already out of moderation.

2335 Man
09-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Gd mornng TS. Good story. Write somethings again n I think bros will add points to U. Me waitiing to add U. Good day Everyday.

Pls be fast. Im flying soon for my family holiday n Christmas in USA

Genny
14-12-2014, 12:35 AM
On a weekly basis, Amy & Dave will have a gathering at their place for poker card games with Dave's buddies: Bryan, Kun and Meng. The stakes aren't usually large, and Amy was constantly lucky; She was winning few hundreds each game for many weeks.

She also knew how to make use of her good looks, often wearing revealing tops that showed off her ample cleavage. Sometimes she will teh with the boys just to make sure that they let her win the games. Although Amy & Dave didn't really show it, they were in need of cash to sustain their lifestyle, which was getting increasingly difficult as there was no longer any cash flowing in from the family's failed business.

Genny
14-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Fast forward many weeks, and Amy and Dave were on a losing streak at the poker games. In 5 weeks, they have owed Bryan 2000 dollars and they had no idea how to repay the debt. But still they continued to play...

In one particular poker session...

Amy: "I call 200bucks" Amy had pocket Aces and there was A-J-J on the table. She was already having a full house and thought that she was surely going to win this time round to shave off some of the debt she had owed Bryan.

Bryan: "I call!" Kun and Meng both gave up on the play, and so did Bryan.

Amy looked at her chips, she only had 400 left, while Bryan still had about 2000 left. This could be her best chance to stage a comeback, she thought.

Amy: "Bryan, look, can I get another 2000 more chips to play for this round??" She used her puppy eyes at Bryan, knowing well that Bryan was looking at her ample bosoms the whole evening.

Bryan was a lecher, but he wasn't stupid. He wanted to set the perfect trap for her.

Bryan: "Look Amy, I can't do that. You already owe me 2000. Where got this kind of rule to let you have another 2000 when you are only down to 400??"

Marito1970
14-12-2014, 12:47 AM
More please!! :D

Indivisual
14-12-2014, 11:22 AM
May I join in the camp?
I am empty handed:p
Always welcome, the more the merrier & we've got another pax to share the calories...

whatdoido
14-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Welcome back bro.... Waiting for next update

HANDFUL
21-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Do come back TS

Marito1970
23-12-2014, 12:21 AM
TS where r u? Like the story concept... But wait is long and update is short.... Y like that...:(

risingeast
25-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Waiting waiting