PDA

View Full Version : [Consolidated] FRs on Thai Cat50s giving BBBJ.

3someking
01-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Hi bros and fellow samsters. I have decided to start this thread for those bros who are looking for cat 50s giving BBBJs which are rare. This thread is created so it will be easy for bros who want BBBJ can just refer to the specific girls. Those who have encountered before, kindly do share too. I will start mine. I encountered 2 Cat50s giving BBBJ. I will start with the first one.

L8H66A G77

Name: "Note"
Face: 7/10 (milf look)
Breast: B+ Cup
FJ: 7/10 (Both missionary and cowgirl)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (During shower and when on bed)
Frenching: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (Excellently done. She claim to be a masseure in pattaya)
GFE: 7/10 (Didnt understand english that much and quiet most of the time)

Tell okt want her. Was led to her room. Once door shuts, we french like long lost lovers. Strip to birthday suit and both shower. Here comes the best part.

Once in the shower, she start to catbath me and use her breast to rub soap all over my body. After which she wash off the soap off my 2ic clean and began to sensuously lick using her tongue and swirling in a very sexy way. After which, she BBBJ me in the shower cubicle. Wow. What an amazing BBBJ. I was standing while she was on her knees and looking up giving me that slutty and CFM look. When she BBBJ me, it was so wonderful that both my legs nearly wobble and I almost lost my grip when standing.

After ard 50s of BBBJ in the shower cubicle, we towel ourselves clean and proceed on to the bed. Once in the bed, she start caressing my nipple using her tongue swirling in circles while her hand busy tickling my 2ic. She would go down slowly from nipple to stomach and then to BBBJ again. Wow. Imagine ur dick is washed clean and dry in an aircon room with her giving a hot BBBJ. The feeling was farking great. Once ard 2 to 3 mins of BBBJ, she start to cap me and begin riding me.

she rode for few seconds but I feel uneasy. Dunno is it becoz of the position she rode or what not too sure. I am the kind that hard to cum when girl riding me. Then I told her "nvm just handjob". This is the best part. She told me "nvm. Do slowly ok". She continue to ride, adjust herself well and finally I cum. Never before during my visits to legal house, a Working Lady would tell me not to give up and keep on riding. I like her attitude.

Finish off with a powerful massage. Press everywhere. She even go to the extend of bending ur arms and legs and cracking them.

RTF: Absoutely YES!! No rush, quite good GFE. Okt said 30 mins for $50. But when I time myself, it took ard 35 mins to 40 mins. No rush..my fren who went tgt with me but he take other gal has no choice but to wait at the main road coz he too paiseh to stand in front of the house later people see him :D he complain why took long time to finish. And btw guys, my next visit was that I paid $100 for one hr. Really value for money and worth the service. During that second visit, she claimed that she cum and showed me the wet stains of her pussy juice on the bedsheet. Then I jokingly said I want to take photo using my hp camera and she said dun want coz she shy. :D

Hope u guys like my FR. I will post again another gal who give BBBJ but this time rd from diff house.

ahboi123
02-12-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi bros and fellow samsters. I have decided to start this thread for those bros who are looking for cat 50s giving BBBJs which are rare. This thread is created so it will be easy for bros who want BBBJ can just refer to the specific girls. Those who have encountered before, kindly do share too. I will start mine. I encoutered 2 Cat50s giving BBBJ. I will start with the first one.

L8H66A G77

Tell okt want her. Was led to her room. Once door shuts, we french like long lost lovers. Strip to birthday suit and both shower. Here comes the best part.

Once in the shower, she start to catbath me and use her breast to rub soap all over my body. After which she wash off the soap off my 2ic clean and began to sensuously lick using her tongue and swirling in a very sexy way. After which, she BBBJ me in the shower cubicle. Wow. What an amazing BBBJ. I was standing while she was on her knees and looking up giving me that slutty and CFM look. When she BBBJ me, it was so wonderful that both my legs nearly wobble and I almost lost my grip when standing.

After ard 50s of BBBJ in the shower cubicle, we towel ourselves clean and proceed on to the bed. Once in the bed, she start caressing my nipple using her tongue swirling in circles while her hand busy tickling my 2ic. She would go down slowly from nipple to stomach and then to BBBJ again. Wow. Imagine ur dick is washed clean and dry in an aircon room with her giving a hot BBBJ. The feeling was farking great. Once ard 2 to 3 mins of BBBJ, she start to cap me and begin riding me.

she rode for few seconds but I feel uneasy. Dunno is it becoz of the position she rode or what not too sure. I am the kind that hard to cum when girl riding me. Then I told her "nvm just handjob". This is the best part. She told me "nvm. Do slowly ok". She continue to ride, adjust herself well and finally I cum. Never before during my visits to legal house, a Working Lady would tell me not to give up and keep on riding. I like her attitude.

Finish off with a powerful massage. Press everywhere. She even go to the extend of bending ur arms and legs and cracking them.

RTF: Absoutely YES!! No rush, quite good GFE. Okt said 30 mins for $50. But when I time myself, it took ard 35 mins to 40 mins. No rush..my fren who went tgt with me but he take other gal has no choice but to wait at the main road coz he too paiseh to stand in front of the house later people see him :D he complain why took long time to finish. And btw guys, my next visit was that I paid $100 for one hr. Really value for money and worth the service. During that second visit, she claimed that she cum and showed me the wet stains of her pussy juice on the bedsheet. Then I jokingly said I want to take photo using my hp camera and she said dun want coz she shy. :D

Hope u guys like my FR. I will post again another gal who give BBBJ but this time rd from diff house.

Do support her, she's a nice lady, 77.

laff7
02-12-2014, 09:22 PM
L6H66 G19... another hot chick with BBBJ... always visit her when im there...

3someking
03-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Alrite. As promised, I will share on the second girl that I had BBBJ with. Thanks for those kind bros who have upped me.

L8H45 G01

Name: Cant remember
Face: 6.5/10
Breast: C Cup
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (In shower and on bed)
Ass Rim: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Went into the house and was recommended by OKT on this girl. He emphasized on girl with good service. So I just take her.

Once in the room, we strip to our birthday suit. Go straight to the point, during shower she ask me to sit down on a small red plastic stool and she took her time to BBBJ me. The best part is that she would use both hot and cold water to load into her mouth and BBBJ me. Dunno if its a new trend.

Once done, we are on the bed. The main highlight for this gal is that she give me an Ass Rim. She spread my legs wide and lick the part in between my ass and my balls (the sensitive area). The feeling was heaven-like. Did remember I moaned quite substantially.

RTF: Absolutely Yes. I went to rtf her for 1 hr for $100. Service was great. No rush. Plus point is that she can speak english really well as she claimed to having an Aussie bf and a grad from a university in Thailand.

zan888
03-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Guys, as this site is being monitored by CID, please try not to affect the girls live-hood by posting bbbj or anal FR. Share it in pm. It just takes one incident or complain and up end these girls who so kindly do bj raw to please us bros, end up having to go back.

BBBJ is not safe. How I know? Kena before. Not BS. Luckily can somewhat cure but the virus remains inside the body system, hidden and will surface when immunity is weak. So yes, enjoy a bit but is worth it? Not for me cos that WL didnt even try to use condom, just assume I prefer w/o. Not even chiobu..haiz*

3someking
05-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Guys, as this site is being monitored by CID, please try not to affect the girls live-hood by posting bbbj or anal FR. Share it in pm. It just takes one incident or complain and up end these girls who so kindly do bj raw to please us bros, end up having to go back.

BBBJ is not safe. How I know? Kena before. Not BS. Luckily can somewhat cure but the virus remains inside the body system, hidden and will surface when immunity is weak. So yes, enjoy a bit but is worth it? Not for me cos that WL didnt even try to use condom, just assume I prefer w/o. Not even chiobu..haiz*

Sorry to hear this bro. Hopefully all is fine on your side.

3someking
07-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Any more FRs?

FEDERER801
07-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Wait no more. Find l18h18 g19.....syt slim and perky B cup. Plus slow and good bbbj!

w800i
08-12-2014, 01:11 AM
L18H18 G9, long hot and cold Bbbj :o

Tenchu
08-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Alrite. As promised, I will share on the second girl that I had BBBJ with. Thanks for those kind bros who have upped me.

L8H45 G01

Name: Cant remember
Face: 6.5/10
Breast: C Cup
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (In shower and on bed)
Ass Rim: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Went into the house and was recommended by OKT on this girl. He emphasized on girl with good service. So I just take her.

Once in the room, we strip to our birthday suit. Go straight to the point, during shower she ask me to sit down on a small red plastic stool and she took her time to BBBJ me. The best part is that she would use both hot and cold water to load into her mouth and BBBJ me. Dunno if its a new trend.

Once done, we are on the bed. The main highlight for this gal is that she give me an Ass Rim. She spread my legs wide and lick the part in between my ass and my balls (the sensitive area). The feeling was heaven-like. Did remember I moaned quite substantially.

RTF: Absolutely Yes. I went to rtf her for 1 hr for $100. Service was great. No rush. Plus point is that she can speak english really well as she claimed to having an Aussie bf and a grad from a university in Thailand.
Wonder wat time it open n closed?

3someking
08-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Wonder wat time it open n closed?

Open at 1.30pm. U can come after 2pm. Close not too sure. Maybe 2am. Need to ask the experience bros here :)

gunner
08-12-2014, 08:38 PM
1pm to 1am....
If the girls ready before 1pm... you can also go ahead...

gunner
09-12-2014, 03:36 PM
L6H70G88 also provide BBBJ... not sure if she still ard...

Quite accommodating. . But no gfe

she told me she is going back dec/jan...

kenzoJR
16-12-2014, 12:21 PM
any latest BBBJ to share?

thinking goin to G-land tonite...heheh

Tallboy86
17-12-2014, 05:35 PM
thx 3someking for the FR. following up, wanted to go L8H66A to look for G77 yesterday. was told by OKC that she was not working. wanted to leave and try another place but OKC highly recommend G73 and is as fantastic as G77. so decided to give it a try.

Gal was very chatty overall. Service was fantastic and she is eager to please. washed me thoroughly. catbath me for around 5mins and give me a bbbj for another good 5mins. wasnt the best bbbj i had because suction wasn strong. but its was ticklish and sensual. the rest is standard. cowboy and missionary and done.

surprising she told me to lie down and rest face down. she applied some oil to my back and gave me a good massage for 10mins! i was impressed with her service. the bell rang and okc even asked her when she can finish with me.

Name: "ah kiao"
Face: 7/10
Breast: B Cup
FJ: 7/10 (Both missionary and cowboy)
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: light kiss
Massage: 8/10 (Excellently done.)
GFE: 7/10

ahboi123
21-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Yesterday while roaming in geylang, realized I have yet to visit l6h70 and I rmb they ON for $150, so went there to inspect the goods before committing an ON.
Upon arrival, at least 7 ladies sitting in the tank and 1 "off" WL sitting at the side chatting with them. Around 2 to 3 looker but not really smiling after I hesitated for 30secs, so end up with G68 which smile all the way from the moment I stepped in(Always believe that if the girl don't even stare at you when you are choosing, most likely there won't even have fake GFE).

Face: Not on the pretty sexy face side but petite cute cute type, 7/10?
Body: short, petite, normal thai tan and negligible tummy. The amt of fats on her body is nicely even out if you dislike those lady who can feel the bone.
Ass: "pika pika pika" sound when doggie and when I slap it :p
Boobs: Quite round and nicely shaped B+, however it's enhanced. But all my mind is thinking about her ass heh.
Cat bath: not the best I had, but top few I had in geylang cat50
BBBJ: As a BBBJ lover, the moment she took it without condom on your first visit, BINGO! Non-mechanic and timing is just right, not too long till you have to extend in order to proceed to next stage.
FJ: Extremely hard working, never stop riding and Suddenly French me following by kissing all over my neck, very gfe fcuking:D soft real moan, accommodate to any position!
GFE: She just want to kiss me more than I want to kiss her. Totally not a time watcher, only started the timer when we are going to bath, and when it rang, then we take over own sweet time bathing. Although I got no idea how long we piakpiak, definitely one of the longest session throughout my experience with cat50 as yknw once the bell rings, normally have to chiong to dress up and leave.

Rtf: definitely 1 of the choice when I want good GFE and no horse run service.

(OKT in this house is very friendly. Patience and not rushy at all. Even when I didn't choose his girl last time, still very friendly)

One man's meat, another man's poison. Enjoy!:cool:

km69
22-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Any girls from L18H38 provide bbbj?

ffun161
22-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Any girls from L18H38 provide bbbj?

L18H36 38 40 quite strict
So far never meet any girl provide BBBJ :-)

ahboi123
23-12-2014, 05:49 PM
L18H36 38 40 quite strict
So far never meet any girl provide BBBJ :-)

Sama sama. Never experience bbbj from those 3 houses before :(

Wot2Doo
06-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Went to L8H66A today. Many girls available. Picked G77 "Note" based o good review. Positive experience, but I didn't get the same perks as the senior bro. Probably because I am not a regular (can only visit on occasional business trip)? Or am I missing a trick? I rarely ask the girls for a particular service, and I don't want to argue.

Nice friendly lady, good attitude. Attractive body with perky B-cups and butt (should have done doggie), not superslim, not at all chubby, instead curves in the right places. Too much make-up for my taste.
No action in shower. BBBJ on the bed yes, and really good, but only 1 min. before she capped me for FJ... :-(
Cowgirl was best ever. Eventually switched to missionary. Again, very good for me. I hardly ever cum when FJ with cap, hence full marks to her.
Gave me a Thai massage for 5-10 min., clearly competent.

Overall a good experience, but apart from v. short BBBJ, I have got another grievance. OKT had quoted me $80 for 45 min., but I found myself out of the door I 30 min. Maybe just misunderstanding?

RTF: Will try others instead. G3 smiled at me a lot, and I always wantex to try a small girl. Or maybe another house.

Hi bros and fellow samsters. I have decided to start this thread for those bros who are looking for cat 50s giving BBBJs which are rare. This thread is created so it will be easy for bros who want BBBJ can just refer to the specific girls. Those who have encountered before, kindly do share too. I will start mine. I encountered 2 Cat50s giving BBBJ. I will start with the first one.

L8H66A G77

ahboi123
08-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Went to L8H66A today. Many girls available. Picked G77 "Note" based o good review. Positive experience, but I didn't get the same perks as the senior bro. Probably because I am not a regular (can only visit on occasional business trip)? Or am I missing a trick? I rarely ask the girls for a particular service, and I don't want to argue.

Nice friendly lady, good attitude. Attractive body with perky B-cups and butt (should have done doggie), not superslim, not at all chubby, instead curves in the right places. Too much make-up for my taste.
No action in shower. BBBJ on the bed yes, and really good, but only 1 min. before she capped me for FJ... :-(
Cowgirl was best ever. Eventually switched to missionary. Again, very good for me. I hardly ever cum when FJ with cap, hence full marks to her.
Gave me a Thai massage for 5-10 min., clearly competent.

Overall a good experience, but apart from v. short BBBJ, I have got another grievance. OKT had quoted me $80 for 45 min., but I found myself out of the door I 30 min. Maybe just misunderstanding?

RTF: Will try others instead. G3 smiled at me a lot, and I always wantex to try a small girl. Or maybe another house.

Is this g77 the one we talking about? Because one of the bro mentioned she had change her number to g35 in another thread.

Wot2Doo
11-01-2015, 12:42 PM
She told me her name was "Note", so still the same G77, and also the descrption checked out ok.... must be the same person still.

It was still a good session, but my expectations were sky-high after the extremely positive FR.

Could be case of personal chemistry not so good, but I have never encountered a problem with this, and G77 was very friendly.

I tend to be very gentlemanlike, and not demanding much myself - I wait what the girl does. I am wondering if I need to be more "pushy"....

FishTankGod
11-01-2015, 07:43 PM
L18H18G9 long and sensational bbbj. after bbbj cowgirl and deep frenching. look like japanese porn star and moan like
no tomorrow... will rtf next week

kof1999
12-01-2015, 02:26 PM
summary compiled for myself and fellow bbbj lovers from FR above and H66A thread :D:p

L6H66 G19 another hot chick with BBBJ
L6H70 G68 took it without condom on your first visit
L6H70 G88 also provide BBBJ... not sure if she still ard
L8H45 G01 use both hot and cold water to load into her mouth and BBBJ
L8H66A G3 BBBJ, soft at first, sexy look at me, tounge flicking, gradually stronger. Very good, but maybe not the best.
L8H66A G60 blow me when standing... not too long I cannot tahan and COB
L8H66A G73 suction wasnt strong but its was ticklish and sensual
L8H66A G77 During shower and when on bed
L18H18 G9 hot and cold Bbbj; long and sensational bbbj
L18H18 G19 syt slim and perky B cup. Plus slow and good bbbj

heiyaoguai
12-01-2015, 08:29 PM
All L8H66A girls do bbbj lah:o

Before you shoot me, yes i try all of them already;)

Cyberspace Nerd
12-01-2015, 09:06 PM

you got FR for 30 and 40 ?

gunner
12-01-2015, 10:29 PM

U sure bo? I been trying to get G66 to BBBJ but no luck so that's why change to G60.

I am keen to know abt G40...

Wot2Doo
13-01-2015, 02:27 AM

Bro, I envy you for having the opportunity and the time to try them all. Many pretty ones at the moment.:D

ahboi123
13-01-2015, 06:56 AM

Wow, you're my idol. Need to build up my courage and target one house to up every single lady :p

gunner
13-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Wow, you're my idol. Need to build up my courage and target one house to up every single lady :p

I think time and money are the main factors

Courage is secondary. .

Christianlian9
13-01-2015, 12:41 PM
I think time and money are the main factors

Courage is secondary. .

Yeah, don't stick to one WL.I don't like to queue for one particular WL. She is not the only one in geylang. You think she really appreciate you.

Cyberspace Nerd
15-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Yeah, don't stick to one WL.I don't like to queue for one particular WL. She is not the only one in geylang. You think she really appreciate you.

i stick to one because she's tried and tested. but if i see others i like and with good reviews, I won't hesistate to try. but then you run the risk of getting bad service from the original girl if she sees u going for other girls. these type usually play KC ones. those non KC ones usually don't care.

ahboi123
15-01-2015, 06:24 AM
i stick to one because she's tried and tested. but if i see others i like and with good reviews, I won't hesistate to try. but then you run the risk of getting bad service from the original girl if she sees u going for other girls. these type usually play KC ones. those non KC ones usually don't care.

Sama sama. Love trying new stuff. But if kana below 4/10 service, will feel like slapping myself why never go find 1838,11? Hahahaha, however the cycles repeat. Impossible to be faithful for long, if not I'm not here!

Christianlian9
15-01-2015, 08:33 AM
Sama sama. Love trying new stuff. But if kana below 4/10 service, will feel like slapping myself why never go find 1838,11? Hahahaha, however the cycles repeat. Impossible to be faithful for long, if not I'm not here!
You don't tried new WL, you don't no.You may encounter better one than you RTF. Moreover like what people say "even dragon meat eat too long also get sick".They are many BBBJ out there.

hong5287
16-01-2015, 12:32 PM
They are many BBBJ out there.

Isit?! Hahaha. Maybe I suay chee. So far I tried many all no give bbbj . Very sad.

Ashyboy
18-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Hi bros out there..2 nights before went to L8H66A with my buddy..actually its quite a remote and very quiet place..very few souls w be walking dwn the lane..My buddy wana try this house so we gave it a try and we went in..Saw some gals there..But all looks like mid 20s..My buddy ask for G77 and i asked for G3..We both came out smiling as our gals did BBBJ and our gals did a splendid massage for us after sex..Below are wat 1 of the bro wrote their FR..Its damn true sia!

L8H66A G3 BBBJ, soft at first, sexy look at me, tounge flicking, gradually stronger. Very good, but maybe not the best.

Christianlian9
18-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Hi bros out there..2 nights before went to L8H66A with my buddy..actually its quite a remote and very quiet place..very few souls w be walking dwn the lane..My buddy wana try this house so we gave it a try and we went in..Saw some gals there..But all looks like mid 20s..My buddy ask for G77 and i asked for G3..We both came out smiling as our gals did BBBJ and our gals did a splendid massage for us after sex..Below are wat 1 of the bro wrote their FR..Its damn true sia!

Cheers, You can forget about those wl giving only CBJ

kenzoJR
19-01-2015, 10:55 AM

Bro,

Can share their status as well like looks, age, boobs, cim, fj?

FishTankGod
26-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Last night after drinking at goldenmile Thai disco went down and saw all L8h66a girls eating moo ka ta with the two OKT haha feeling a little satisfied to see my favorite girl 3 and 77. Can't wait to bang one of them
later this evening.

ffun161
26-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Last night after drinking at goldenmile Thai disco went down and saw all L8h66G girls eating moo ka ta with the two OKT haha feeling a little satisfied to see my favorite girl 3 and 77. Can't wait to bang one of them
later this evening.

0866A?

0866G no have 3 and 77 I think

FishTankGod
26-01-2015, 09:51 PM
0866A?

0866G no have 3 and 77 I think

ya correct haha i always recognize house and Lane never see number properly...

Ashyboy
01-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Bros..i will be goin down later with my buddy..

Ashyboy
01-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Called for G77 jus nw..she did gif BBBJ During shower and when on bed and she also after sex..had a string massage tat until nw my back still abit hurt..Her name sounds like "note"..

Well my buddy calls for G3..BBBJ, soft at first, sexy look at me, tounge flicking, gradually stronger. Very good, but maybe not the best....well i actually wana ask for G3 but in the end he took her..she quite small size la..my buddy gives her 8/10..and she also gt gif my buddy a french kiss b4 leaving...

GLer
02-02-2015, 01:57 AM
G77 milf i tried b4. But her bbbj was like only last for 3mins before she start to cowgirl leh. Maybe she see u more handsome lolz

hmt13
04-02-2015, 11:04 AM
L 6-70

WL81- natural D - got bbbj on my 3rd visit. Ma ma hu hu

WL 88 - natural C - got bbbj on my second visit. Hard working lady. Nice and long blow job.

L 6 - 66

WL 21 - B ( I think enhanced) . Got better service on my subsequent visit.

lauhs8
04-02-2015, 12:46 PM

Can share what symptoms u experience?

gunner
04-02-2015, 03:37 PM
L 6-70

WL 88 - natural C - got bbbj on my second visit. Hard working lady. Nice and long blow job.

G88 still ard? she told me she going back in jan...

ffun161
04-02-2015, 04:45 PM
G88 still ard? she told me she going back in jan...

Saw her few days ago she should still be here :D

fiatrider69
06-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi bros and fellow samsters,

I think this the first time I write FR.

My FR for L8H66A G8

Name: "Bee"
Face: 7/10 (Average look)
FJ: 8/10 (Both missionary and cowgirl, very hard working, cannot take it and exploded)
BBBJ: 9/10 (When on bed, slow and steady suction very shiock)
Frenching: Did not try.
Massage: 10/10 (A must try very professional feeling like in land of smile. She claim to be a masseurs in Pattaya)
GFE: 8/10 (She understand english and chatting with me most of the time)

Was recommended by Friendly OKT Jimmy on this girl. He said that she provide good service. So I just give it a try.

RTF/RTM: Absolutely Yes. I went to rtf/rtm her for 1 hr for $100. Service was great. No rush. Plus point is that she can speak english really well and the massage service was very good better than one that I had try b4 at Bangkok.

Final words I was impressed with her service. And the OKT Jimmy was very friendly. :)

ffun161
08-02-2015, 04:53 PM
I think 0866A G8 tukit already gone back
Is this G8 Bee the new girl?

gunner
08-02-2015, 11:03 PM
I think 0866A G8 tukit already gone back
Is this G8 Bee the new girl?

Should be G18 la

FishTankGod
10-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Should be G18 la

bee is G8 I think. big eyes but tummy a lot of wrinkles look like she give birth before

GLer
11-02-2015, 01:33 AM
G18 name also bee. G18 around 168cm tall

heiyaoguai
11-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Hi bros and fellow samsters,

I think this the first time I write FR.

My FR for L8H66A G8

Name: "Bee"
Face: 7/10 (Average look)
FJ: 8/10 (Both missionary and cowgirl, very hard working, cannot take it and exploded)
BBBJ: 9/10 (When on bed, slow and steady suction very shiock)
Frenching: Did not try.
Massage: 10/10 (A must try very professional feeling like in land of smile. She claim to be a masseurs in Pattaya)
GFE: 8/10 (She understand english and chatting with me most of the time)

Was recommended by Friendly OKT Jimmy on this girl. He said that she provide good service. So I just give it a try.

RTF/RTM: Absolutely Yes. I went to rtf/rtm her for 1 hr for $100. Service was great. No rush. Plus point is that she can speak english really well and the massage service was very good better than one that I had try b4 at Bangkok.

Final words I was impressed with her service. And the OKT Jimmy was very friendly. :)

G18 Bee lah:rolleyes:

3someking
04-03-2015, 12:03 PM
bump for more reviews

fatter
05-03-2015, 02:25 AM
L 6 G 16

Gave me BBBj
And AR.
No drama, proceed when I pushed her head down

Enjoy bro's
Cheers

arte
05-03-2015, 03:37 PM
L 6 G 16

Gave me BBBj
And AR.
No drama, proceed when I pushed her head down

Enjoy bro's
Cheers

Bro, L6 which house? :p

hmt13
13-03-2015, 01:19 PM
L 8 66 a
Wl - 66

Nice and friendly.
Small C
Fantastic bbbj

fatter
13-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Bro, L6 which house? :p

Bro, 66

The corner one..

slyer
13-03-2015, 10:36 PM
L18H18 G9, long hot and cold Bbbj :o

Wait no more. Find l18h18 g19.....syt slim and perky B cup. Plus slow and good bbbj!

Total agree with both of u. G9 & g19 both gave fire & ice bbbj. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
14-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Total agree with both of u. G9 & g19 both gave fire & ice bbbj. :D

to be honest i never quite like fire and ice. whenever i was there, i always ask them to skip the hot / cold and just do the regular. :rolleyes: