PDA

View Full Version : Some questions...

Jamesu
29-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Happy New Year first to all the people.

I'm not a geylang regular and it's yesterday after my dinner I went to MOS and got tipsy and ended up in Geylang alone.

I'm not drunk but just giddy and know what's happening when I reached there... So I walk around and went to tcss with some WL and when I reached around Lor 18 at the back a chinese guy came over and ask me wanna some Thai babes so I went to see and choose one...

BJ and intercourse all protected but after session the room rent aunt keep kao beh and we went out first and I didn't wash my dick but I went home straight...

When I reached home I wasted my dick cleanly with many stuff...

I've a girlfriend which stays with me and always have sex with me... but I'm afraid of passing her any diseases and I don't have anything wrong with me now... no symptons of any STD.

Is those chicks less safer than those number house one ?

Really regretted.

sammyboyfor
29-01-2006, 02:33 PM

Really regretted.

ALL commercial sex is risky. Take Herpes and Genital Warts as examples... a condom offers little protection against these infections as the virus is passed via skin to skin contact via areas of the genitals that are not covered by a condom.

These infections can be asymptotic (no symptoms) but you can still infect your girlfriend even though no visible symptoms are present.

Even the legal Geylang broads are not checked for Herpes and Genital warts when they go for their regular checkups.

If you are in a steady relationship, I would suggest that you refrain from commercial sex. There is no way of categorising sex workers into "safe", "not safe" "moderately safe" and so on. There are simply too many unknowns.

http://www.sammyboy.com/graphics/herp.jpg

Siong2
29-01-2006, 02:48 PM

Really regretted.

No place is safer then another place. :rolleyes:

thomas88
02-02-2006, 09:32 PM
There's only one very safe place to have sex and that is be very faithful to your partner as she has to be to you.:)

Torch_Man
03-02-2006, 01:02 AM
ALL commercial sex is risky. Take Herpes and Genital Warts as examples... a condom offers little protection against these infections as the virus is passed via skin to skin contact via areas of the genitals that are not covered by a condom.

These infections can be asymptotic (no symptoms) but you can still infect your girlfriend even though no visible symptoms are present.

Even the legal Geylang broads are not checked for Herpes and Genital warts when they go for their regular checkups.

If you are in a steady relationship, I would suggest that you refrain from commercial sex. There is no way of categorising sex workers into "safe", "not safe" "moderately safe" and so on. There are simply too many unknowns.

Thank you Bro, for the information.
sumtime it is diffcult to control/resist temptations, esp recent yrs there r lots of, lots of foreign invasion, making it harder to resist, giving us guys more choices.......... aiyah.

Jamesu
03-02-2006, 04:49 PM
it's been after a week I did not have diahorrea but I did pass motion but not those diahorrea form, it's in normal form. and I asked people around me about diahorrea and they say you've to make several trips to toilets in a 1hour but the most i go to the loo is 2 per 24 hours, and no diahorrea.

I keep think that I've lymph nodes but there's no swollen pain or itch but i keep test by feeling the both sides of my neck and both appears to be normal..

I just keep worry everyday and I've a temperature of 37 but never exceed 37.6 but sometimes there's no temperature just normal when I don't think about it... and it's different from other fever I just feel cold in this mild fever.

it's only after 1 week which most websites stated 2 to 3 weeks after exposure.

there's no rashes on my chest, legs, arms whatsoever... and I noticed that there're some cracks in my lips. is this a signs for hiv ?

or am I just worrying too much ?