PDA

View Full Version : Internet Relay Chat

Newguy2010
30-11-2014, 05:37 PM
This Story happened 6 yrs back,

Please pardon me for the bad English, just sharing my story her and it can be fact or fiction. dun flame me if you dun like it.

ok here goes the story,

Due to my busy work, I dun have time for a relationship (No Choice, I dun have paper therefore I had to resign my fate and work long hours in the food industry). clearing my leave during the end of dec.

it was one fateful day I was very bored. I logged into IRC, even at that time I did not believe there was gals there anymore. just there to disturb and burn some time.

I was chatting in the main and someone MSGed me.

the nick was Carol (in my mind it must be a bloody kid disturbing during the school holidays)

Carol : hi

Me: hi I am Ryan, Nice to meet u, how's life

not to bore u all with the chats, we chatted for a few days and started to chat on MSN instead of IRC.

bantex
01-12-2014, 05:25 AM
I used IRC for gaming 7-8 years ago also. then there's this few channels that are associated with sex and shit, random people will come PM you with ASL. I didn't get anything out of it other than keeping me occupied when I was really really bored. some of the conversation can get real interesting and I still don't know who exactly I'm talking to. I didn't exchange contacts within it of course.