PDA

View Full Version : Need help

glory_glory
29-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi all 前辈,

I'm in a relationship with a FL and now she have been caught by police. She is also overstay after her Work Permit was cancelled. What will happen to her?

I have tried Central Police Station to find out more details but they cannot reveal.

How can I know her situation now? Go to lawyer, how much it cost?

Can any bro advise me. Thanks

demonhunter
29-11-2014, 11:43 AM
No need lawyer , no need money bail !

She hong kan liao .... no need come back Stinkapore anymore .

if she lucky , no jail time.

You can forget abt seeing her again in SG unless u go to her country of origin .

But then again , why are you in a relationship with a FL ? Doesn't it bother you that shes banging a dozen a day while you are sleeping ?

:)

glory_glory
29-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the info.

How can I know her situation now - whether go to jail or straight send back home..?

cuscorex92
29-11-2014, 12:42 PM
detained while she wil nd to grab air tix to fly bk,aft servin her over-stayin sentence

yangguo
29-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Hmm.. I think sure kena jailed wan la.

Overstaying in Sungapore is a serious offense.

Why you wanna waste your hard earned money to hire lawyer? :eek:

You might as well use the money and treat us a nice dinner & KTV.. :D:p

dyelook
29-11-2014, 01:08 PM
no more Singapore... if you're not kc very deep by her then forget her..
if not, another option for you is ask her to work in Malaysia.. at least nearer.. ;)

glory_glory
29-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Thanks bro for all the info.

Any way to find out her present situation?

Don't think ICA & Police will tell.

Just want to know how is she now and if she get jail, how long?

She has been caught for few days already.

porscheclub
29-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Great! Time to find another regular :D

Ok love is blind. Now that she's caught, honeymoon is over. She'll face jail time &/or fine then banished & never to return. Once she's in China, she can spend some money to buy a new passport & new nos will be issued then she can try her luck entering again otherwise you lovebirds can continue making out in Malaysia.

Don't waste your money with lawyers but if you want then I have plenty to recommend.

porscheclub
29-11-2014, 02:10 PM

Dial 100 for their nos & if you're sincere then visit the stations with her true name & passport no. Otherwise, you're just another keyboard boyfriend :mad:

sammyboyfor
29-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Hi all 前辈,

I'm in a relationship with a FL and now she have been caught by police. She is also overstay after her Work Permit was cancelled. What will happen to her?

I have tried Central Police Station to find out more details but they cannot reveal.

It's a good thing that she's been caught by the police as it means that fresh meat can be brought in to replace her.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to start a relationship with a new FL before the present one starts to go stale. :p

SnowLeopards
29-11-2014, 02:27 PM
The things a man would do for a whore.

Simply ridiculous.

Pierre.

demonhunter
29-11-2014, 04:21 PM
It's a good thing that she's been caught by the police as it means that fresh meat can be brought in to replace her.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to start a relationship with a new FL before the present one starts to go stale. :p

That's the good thing about our ICA and SPF .

They catch the bitch before the bitches catch us !!!

:D

conquer
29-11-2014, 05:04 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to hire a lawyer, simply wasting money. If you want her to stay in Singapore permanently, just marry her. :)

Do share her contact if she manages to stay, so that fellow bros can go support her business. Good luck!

conquer
29-11-2014, 05:06 PM
The things a man would do for a whore.

Simply ridiculous.

Pierre.

This is what love's all about... :)

shazai
29-11-2014, 09:50 PM
If you are really so into her the only option is to fly to china after she is deport back

loneyheart
30-11-2014, 12:12 AM
no more Singapore... if you're not kc very deep by her then forget her..
if not, another option for you is ask her to work in Malaysia.. at least nearer.. ;)

bro just returned u fav to 263 ... thxs n appreciated ... cheers :)

dyelook
30-11-2014, 12:18 AM
bro just returned u fav to 263 ... thxs n appreciated ... cheers :)

cheers to you too, bro...;)

sammyboyfor
30-11-2014, 06:50 AM
If you are really so into her the only option is to fly to china after she is deport back

Why waste the time and the air fare? :rolleyes:

It's far better to save the money to bang new PRC FLs who are on their way to Singapore as we speak. :p

SnowLeopards
30-11-2014, 12:34 PM
This is what love's all about... :)

Stupidity I would say, not love ;)

Pierre.

loneyheart
30-11-2014, 11:07 PM
We r just human n at time lead by what we feel .... When we get use to what we r comfortable for n fond of tat we feel is love .... When its time to end we feel sad n unbearable n feel pain to let go .... Sad n We r just human .... let it go bro as nothing u can do ... just leave your sweet memories with her in your heart

Yakuza
01-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Did TS mentioned PRC .. I read again ..maybe I pak jiao mak didn't see ..

All the above bros said r true ..don't waste time and money .. lawyer aso no use .. sure lose and u maybe implicated and ICA may charge you for abetting her to overstay. If u r charge, guarantee chop chop u will aso end up in jail..

Listen to bros..especially sammy boss .. fresh meat are always arriving for u to select ..:)

PatSajak
04-12-2014, 03:39 AM
Did TS mentioned PRC .. I read again ..maybe I pak jiao mak didn't see ..

All the above bros said r true ..don't waste time and money .. lawyer aso no use .. sure lose and u maybe implicated and ICA may charge you for abetting her to overstay. If u r charge, guarantee chop chop u will aso end up in jail..

Listen to bros..especially sammy boss .. fresh meat are always arriving for u to select ..:)

Very well said bro

Intltuk
05-12-2014, 01:21 AM
TS, bros here have given good advice but looks like u need experience the hard way to learn. So, just do what u want to do.

We will be waiting to hear the next chapter of`When she suck u dry and spit u out'.

AirStrikeTeam
05-12-2014, 04:14 AM
fresh meat are always arriving for u to select ..:)

True enough :D

ShittyAss
05-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Hi all 前辈,

Firstly... Kana caught by who?

Ica n all police station will tell u to fly kite when u check with them. I check with them before. They told me to F.O

Don't bother trying Changi prison. They will tell u F.O also...

Work permit cancel is due to fake work permit n take wp to work as FL?

Dept involve..
--Mom for fake work permit
--Ica for overstay
--Av for Being FL
--court if she is being charged

Pm me the details...I can tell u more...or u can run around like wild goose with no details..

Teh Neh Neh
06-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Bro, in cases like this, all you can do is wait for her to be released and she contact you again.

If you r very very rich, than a lawyer together with her real name, maybe u can try your luck. This is to see her when she in lock up but if it's to save her like what bro say here, it's too late alrdy.

Babooshka
07-12-2014, 11:13 AM
How can I know her situation now - whether go to jail or straight send back home..?

Really dude, how we know what is her situation

Go 4 horse road temple and log a stick to find out la

No need spend your hard earned $$$$ on lawyer, better donate what you intended to spend on her to charities, generate some merits for you and her, maybe heaven will help you to meet with her again......................................some time later

It will also help clear the FL Gong-Tao over you.

4 horse road temple many China girls, can also meet a new one

PPGirl
07-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Thanks bro for all the info.

Any way to find out her present situation?

Just want to know how is she now and if she get jail, how long?

She has been caught for few days already.

i can tell u for sure police or ICA wont reveal anything unless u r her next of kin. If she have or rem ur no. , her officer in charge might call to tell u where is she n what are her charges etc. Otherwise like what other bros had mentioned, she might go jail or depot bck to her country.

If engage lawyer is really not worth it just to check on her condition. I think no bail allow on her case.

Only thing u can do now is to wait. Just go guan yin temple pray she is back safely if u really worry abt her.

Realised this thread is more than a wk. Ts.. any news from her yet? Time to move on...

Notti555
07-12-2014, 01:00 PM
To confirm if it's true or not, her name can be retrieve from sub court website under hearing list. Just afraid u get con... Fm my understanding, their permit/ social visit will be cancelled n issued with a temp white card to stay in sg till they finish assisting SPF if she is really caught. Hope the above info helps?