PDA

View Full Version : 25 years old virgin

loner81
28-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Hi to all bros out there... Was reading the main thread n they post their own "live" story... So i decided to do the same abt my shy little secret.
Well i am a virgin STILL a virgin at the age of 24/25... due to some commitment in the past... Anyway i finially manage to get into a ger pants on the bright new start to 2006 !!! Here goes nutting....

As usual it started out as a usual clubbing night nite on a countdown evenng... I was clubbing with a grp of wild frens who had mostly drown themselves crazy b4 the countdown started... Being a weak drinker... i didnt drink as much and thus was the only one alive after the drinking session... throughout the entire session... my eyes had been fixed on a ger who was in a spagh and wearing a short skirt.... she is in a company too but somehow we managed to keep constant eye contact thru all the drinking n gaming... As my company was dead drunk.. i decided to walk ard the club n tats the same time she slumbered to the ladies... Due to the liquor intake i was quite bold n decided to follow her... As she sway from left n right i decided to give her a helping hand and led her to the ladies... She didnt reject my kind motion and introduce herself to be kat and she ask mi to wait for her...
When she came out we had a brief chat while walking back and i think we click... I decided to try my luck n ask for her number... Unexpected reply... my number is .... Call mi okie.... I sure is a obedient guy regarding this...
Well nutting much for this rest of the nite as i had to bring my budders home...

loner81
28-01-2006, 01:21 PM
...decided to sms her on the following day while walking aimlessly down orchard looking for new yr clothing... " Heyz kat... ware r u ? Wanna meet up?"
A sad and happy reply follow... U r pete? Well i am quite bz right now... can i meet u lata ???...
"Sure... State the time n place..."
she reply."8pm @ ps okie?"

Hanging out at orchard until 7+ @ 3 monkeyz watching those filipinos n ang mos walk past... sipping a cold beer on a HOT afternoon. Finally 8 came as i waited patiently for her.. (due to past experience gers r never early or on time.) Suddenly someware past 815 someone tap mi on my shoulder... "Pete... Sorrie to keep u waiting...". I turn ard n was kinda shocked... she is wearing very little makeup today n she look georgeous. Heyz kat... u looking more stunning in the day.... She smile n planted a kiss on my cheek. juz a fren fren light one...
We had dinner @ thai express and i mus admit the foot at this outlet SUX ! after which we had movie...
After the movie decided to send her home n was quite amazed to find out she live in a condo with her parents OUT on a trip to japan... Was invited to her hse to haf a cup of tea while quite unexpectly she decided to take a bath... I muz say i was really shock to be such a open lady... Anyway juz to catch up on b4... She looks abit like (Da S-shan cai in meteor garden).. except she is taller... Ard 1.65 n have nice boobies to show off...
When she finally step out of the shower ... a sweet air of flowery scent floated out b4 i saw her... Boy... trust this 25yr old virgin dick... It was hard as rock the moment i saw her in the pinkish tower wrap ard her boobies...
She gimme a angelic smile tat will melt anything except the hardon... and ask" WOuld u like to take a bath too..." I feel like banging her on the spot but being a newbie.. i tease her ... "i dun haf anything to change to wor"... She replied with "Well i have a spare tower..." Wat there to wait for i rush into the shower n clean EVERYthing... When i step out... i cldnt see her anyware so i decided to walk ard... As i neared her room... a buzzing sound was heard... As the door was ajar... i push it lightly and i saw nutting except her sitting in front of the computer playing some games(Wat a dissapointment) but i still hear the buzzing sound...
Hey kat... wats the buzzing sound ?
She turn ard n motion mi to move towards her...She was staring @ my hardon the whole time n i really m RED in the face... "Well the buzzing sound is a toy, tat is suppose to replace this"(Grap my dick) thru the towel... I nearly jump @ that but as she grap she spread apart her legz and boy.... stuff inside her pussy is 2 tiny balllike vibrators(Pardon mi as i dunoe wat vibrators those r call)...

loner81
28-01-2006, 01:32 PM
... I could see the juices dripping down her velvetly lips as she proceed to slowly pull them out.... Man... for those who remember ur fers time.... I am sure u will be as STONED as i am @ the sight of her pussy cramping down on 2 small vibrators as she slowly pull them out.... I was juz standing der looking n enjoying the pussy... Well she definitely aint a ferz timer as the moment the vibrators r out.... She begin to attacked my brother like no tomolo with her mouth... Deep and HARD she suck n i nearly juz fire off on the 3rd suck cos of the excitment and my inexperience... (Please dun luff k bros... i am really a virgin....) Having awoken from shock... i pull out my brudder and kneel in front of her... She spread herself real wide and present her SHAVED pussy straight in my face.... Wat can i do... In my tongue went to lick her sister as my hand roam over her boobies. Was doing a breast massage for her as my tongue continue its work like a bee would do to a flower... SUCKING NECTAR !
Her moaning increase in temp with mine as she moan louding n louding.... Her wetness continued to flow continously and she begin to rock her body making my tongue goes deeper while my nose is abit crush n WET with the pre cum... Den she she continue moaning and rocking... she say " I m coming soon"... (being a single for 25 yrs n quite a horny bastard... watch quite a number of XXX) i press my thumb onto her clith n began to rub her... i guess tat does it n she erupted into my face... I kinda juz licked all up..... n she pull me over n french me.... the soft lips n the tongue that swirl inside mi feels so heavenly... breaking off the kiss... she pulled mi to the bed and made mi lie down as she let out a sexy smile n walk towards the Hi-Fi n on some music....

euro2004
28-01-2006, 02:06 PM
make loti, phau kopi...
camping here...

more more more bro...

loner81
28-01-2006, 04:13 PM
paiseh... last min spring cleaning ahz....
i finish spring clean den continue... hard to continue when too engross in it... the memories bring on a hard on... hehee: cool:

asdfghjkl
28-01-2006, 05:49 PM
virgin first time can do this.. siong sia.. kekeke :p

urger
28-01-2006, 07:58 PM
We had dinner @ thai express and i mus admit the foot at this outlet SUX ! after which we had movie...
Never know thai express sells foot! waht foot do they sell?

Anyway it doesn't seem to be a problem being a virigin at 25.....

What a luck you have man. :)

asdfghjkl
28-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Hanging out at orchard until 7+ @ 3 monkeyz watching those filipinos n ang mos walk past...

can anyone tell me where is 3 monkeys? i also wan go there bio woman.. :p

loner81
28-01-2006, 08:46 PM
3 monkeys is @ ORCHARD TOWERS... quite exp but i find the FOOD nice...
Harry's is opp 3 monkey

loner81
30-01-2006, 02:08 AM
thx to ppl who read n like my post...
wun be continuing anymore i guess cos i got zap... :(
some people may think its fake ...
no point in mi continuing
sorrie
Happy Lunar New Year to u guys anyway

tryying
30-01-2006, 09:04 AM
thx to ppl who read n like my post...
wun be continuing anymore i guess cos i got zap... :(
some people may think its fake ...
no point in mi continuing
sorrie
Happy Lunar New Year to u guys anyway

Zap you a bit n u become sad, how can? Just post la. I am sure there will be bros out there willing to upz you again. Happy cny to you.

napster
30-01-2006, 09:06 AM
wun be continuing anymore i guess cos i got zap...
ok sure noted :rolleyes:

loner81
30-01-2006, 10:56 AM
thx for the encouragement bro... Will continue but from the rate this is going... i will be back to moderation b4 the story ends...

... As the music plays on... she sway her hips to the music and slowly proceed towards me... I cld can see the full view of her very clearly... As she moves closer... i have to look @ her with the cock in front of me... Tats a sight.... Anyway... she kneel down n started to lick my balls and play with my cock with her hands. as her hand roam abt my belly area, the cock got harder and soon without any warning... she was DEEP throating mi. Once she is deep inside, she would use like tongue to try to lick the balls... Tat nearly send mi flying. @ ferz i din noe wat feeling was tat until i look down. Boy its shiok... I pull her hands away from my cock n let her mouth do the job alone. She juz suck harder n faster with no choking. I guess that wat u guys call a expereince cock sucker. I was getting harder n tighter n cld feel the tension building up. I reach out for her head n was ready to pul her up to get ready for fucking when she look @ me n smile thru the cock in her mouth...I was wondering "WAT THE FUCK?" den i realise. She use her teeth to purposely brush against the cock tip and one of her finger found her way into my asshole. Both action is so coordinated that i cld wait till the fucking to release. I Blasted the ferz shot i got no control over all over her face as she continue to BJ until i go limp. As i slumped der in the bed, she told mi she need to wash up n went to the toilet...
I rested and began to wonder if all this is a dream when the door open and der she was looking fresh with her thongs n nite gown on... (U noe those sexy lingerine tat covers the whole body but see thr one?)
As the music play on, she sway n walk towards the center stage and begin her striptease. Mr brudder begin to raise to the music too....

loner81
04-02-2006, 11:21 AM
sorrie to all bros who read my post
i m sick...
maybe i will continue tomolo or when i recovered... sorrie n thx for ur patience n thx to those who upped mi